footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Just realized

Arya going to Winterfell

LF is in Winterfell

Arya going to kill him hmm

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Didn't think of that hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 pm

A song of ice and fire finally happening at Dragonstone :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Every Stark going to be in Winterfell next episode Molenation

Jon meeting his aunt for the first time. Doubt he'll ever find out who he is until the last episode.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:16 pm

bran and jon won't be hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:bran and jon won't be hmm

Jon doesn't count.

Bran will be. Don't ruin this for me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Would have thought he'd be at the wall planning or something.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would have thought he'd be at the wall planning or something.

Yeah probably. I'm just so hungry for any reunion at this point Laughing Arya has been jerked around like crazy rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:08 pm

ES wrote:Just realized

Arya going to Winterfell

LF is in Winterfell

Arya going to kill him hmm

Is Littlefinger on Arya's list? And if so....why?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:11 pm

betrayed ned

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:betrayed ned

But how would Arya have known that? Isn't that between Ned and LF?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:22 pm

The Hound knows, he was there when LF put the knife against Ned's neck, so if he stops by Winterfell he could spill the news.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Littlefinger creeping in plain sight of everyone in Winterfell for 8 episodes straight should be enough tbh.

50 year old man creeping on a 15 year old girl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Really weirds me out whenever they show him look at sansa.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Arya needs to kill littlefinger. Hopefully the Hound told him about Ned.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:52 am

So apparently Kobe was live commenting on GoT yesterday on Facebook rofl

If you'd told me that before his retirement I'd never believe you
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:04 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The Hound knows, he was there when LF put the knife against Ned's neck, so if he stops by Winterfell he could spill the news.

In other words....Arya doesn't know about Littlefinger's involvement? Cos I really don't see how she'd know unless The Hound told her during one of their tag team road adventures.

Freeza wrote:Littlefinger creeping in plain sight of everyone in Winterfell for 8 episodes straight should be enough tbh.

50 year old man creeping on a 15 year old girl

That's Arya's age on the show though. Isn't Sansa like 18 on the show?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 am

LeVersacci wrote:Here's your new favorite villain Tom Proud

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 BdoVSTH

Proud Proud

Euron doing some prime character cleansing lmaooooooooo absolutely loved the sandsnakes getting slayed outta nowhere when everything was going well for them. So glad they got put in their place so unexpectedly rofl

Euron :bow:

Cemented his place in my heart as my new go to villain with his ship raiding. Anybody who knows me knows I am deep down inside a pirate.

Theons flashbacks from Vietnam rofl

You weren't thereee maaaan

Great episode, lots of throwbacks to the past.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 am

Littlefinger used to be one of my top few GOATs but with a lack of scheming to do he's just evolved slowly into that one weird middle aged P.E teacher everybody had at school who looked like he was jelly of you and your girlfriend in Year 8. Guys full on creeping now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:22 am

Yo. Too many people are sleeping on the Varys-Dany scene at Dragonstone.

One of the best back-and-forths in the whole show. Varys is the true protector of the realm :bow:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:25 am

Great scene agreed, but how inept would Dany have been to, when the going is so good, turn on one of her advisers, and alienate the other as soon as she hits Kings landing. Everybody who knows anything whatsoever about the 7 kingdoms would be dead or done with her Laughing

"And if you betray me, i'll burn you alive" Why is she stealing 14 year old me's threats on COD?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 am

MJ wrote:Yo. Too many people are sleeping on the Varys-Dany scene at Dragonstone.

One of the best back-and-forths in the whole show. Varys is the true protector of the realm :bow:

Varys absolutely sonned her in that scene. Any other character other than Varys would have had that scene ended by Greyworm taking his head off. Instead he ended up bitch slapping her verbally and telling her the cold truth to her face at the same time. What a *bleep* boss Varys is.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 am

For an eunuch, Varys sure has balls. The only time I've seen him be afraid when confronting someone is with the red priestess in Meereen last season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 am

Varys is my fav character along with Arya right now. Care about Jon too.
Agreed that Varys-Dany scene is not getting enough attention. It was friking brilliant the way he came back at her. Proud

BTW so thats now Tyrion's two plans failing massively back to back. Last season he underestimated the masters and they came back to seize control. Now this with the Dorne and IronBorn defeat. There's legit chance Dany might be pissed and turn to someone else.

Also, Nymeria-Arya scene was so poignant on so many levels. Some 12 year old kids on Internet forums debating its cos of lack of budget they are doing away with the direwolf. There's a reason GRRM gave the material only to HBO. During the Battle of the bastards when they said it was a choice between the giant and the ghost, it made sense. Ghost was unnecessary back then. But this scene is not like that at all. Nymeria leaving her is hugely significant. A lone wolf can never really change. After the change of heart she encountered upon hearing about Jon, this scene will once again put doubts in her mind. It speaks to her on so many levels. Arya's arc albeit brief this season has been my favorite. Even the Ed Sheeran scene was really important after what she did with the Freys.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 am

Someone please explain the dragon gun to me. Isn't it just a ballista? I'm serious actually hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 am

Yeah it's a ballista.

When Randyll Tarly asked what they were gonna do about dragons, Cersei or someone should've mentioned Meraxes and how it was killed by a random Dornish soldier.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next