Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
Doc
Mr Nick09
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 pm

I laugh when reading most posts here. Doubting Thomas' we won la liga mid week. Most of you were whining when we didn't wrap up the title a month ago. It made for an entertaining last month, but a title was secured in my mind. So too with the CL. Juve is a tough opponent but we win on experience.

I think you all best reflect on the criticism you have levelled all year at Perez, Zidane, Ronaldo, Isco, Asensio,Lucas, Morata, Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Kova, Ramos, Carvajal, Pepe, Nacho and Marcelo.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Nice half, since after our goal we've been trying to counter but all our speedy players are on the bench. Malaga is a classy team btw, even last season when they stole our title they weren't playing like Celta did the other day. Kudos to them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Benzema is a tragedy
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I think you all best reflect on the criticism you have levelled all year at Perez, Zidane, Ronaldo, Isco, Asensio,Lucas, Morata, Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Kova, Ramos, Carvajal, Pepe, Nacho and Marcelo.
]
I did and each one has been justifiable. Each. One. Mind you, I don't think I criticised all those guys honestly, still though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Oh yeah, Benzema with a goal. Neat.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 8:13 pm

What's more pathetic;

Sports defending ineffective Benz
Sports saying Varane responsible for clean sheets
Sports calling Zidane a tactical genius
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 21, 2017 8:14 pm

busting through the title? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Madrid 0-2, Barca 0-2
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun May 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Congrats Cool
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Messi makes it 2-2
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun May 21, 2017 8:26 pm

LOL @ Barca ........Fake penalty + missi rofl rofl rofl rofl
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Bueno Morata in for Benz
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Campeones cheers
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 21, 2017 8:55 pm

I teared up and pretty much cried today, thank you Real Madrid.

Congrats guys!!! cheers
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Huge title and wonderful feeling. Congrats everyone!

Now, please go to Cardiff and get me my baby.

oh and whatever you do, don't play Bale, Benzema or Danilo. If you want to win that is.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 pm

If Bale were on the bench today, I could have seen him start in Cardiff. But not even for marketing purposes would starting Bale in a UCL final be sensible since he is totally ill-equipped to start a football game of that level.

Danilo, however, can in fact start in Cardiff. One should probably make peace with that one. Unfortunately.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun May 21, 2017 10:26 pm

TITLE B*TCHES Malaga vs R. Madrid - Page 2 DAYNUTMXUAIAY-h
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 21, 2017 11:21 pm

who would you guys rate as our top 3 players in the league this season?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Cristiano: for the goals he scored
Ramos: our most consistent defender + clutch goals
Casemiro: equilibrium in midfield
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cristiano: for the goals he scored
Ramos: our most consistent defender + clutch goals
Casemiro: equilibrium in midfield

i agree with the list...but i have ramos for some of those late heroics than consistence in defending....honorable mention, marcelo
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon May 22, 2017 1:30 am

Ronaldo - Our only reliable forward, overall game has declined a lot but his goals have been really important. Top scorer with 25 goals, most opening goals (8 ), equalizing goals (4) and winning goals (6).

Kroos - has probably been the most reliable player, never out, injured and rarely rested but always putting in his shift, controlling the game. Also had some crucial goals and most assists (12).

Casemiro - Had he not been injured i think we would've ran away with the league title, him being on the field vs off the field makes such a huge difference it's ridiculous. Has improved his offensive and possession play a bit this season, from passing under pressure to nice crossfield passes and even throughballs.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 22, 2017 1:56 am

Modric - Only midfielder capable of keeping the ball and running with it.  Only one capable of breaking lines really.  

Casemiro - More pre-injury for me.  He's been off since his return though.  His importance is huge because of the lack of a reliable backup.  His role is vital... his play still isn't top shelf imo.

Ronaldo - finally playing for the team.  It only took him until he was 32.

Ramos - Just a leader.  Still a blockhead...  but his passion inspires the team imo.

Everyone deserves honorable mention.  You can't fault anyone on the squad, bar James and Coentrao, for not trying every time they're out there.  Some aren't having great years... but the effort is always there.  You can't ask for more (Marcelo gets a pass for sometimes forgetting he's supposed to play because... he's Marcelo lol).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 22, 2017 3:51 am

Top 3:
1st
Dani Carvajal: Out of everyone that has played, he has been the most consistent player we have. And by consistent, I mean consistently good in his position. Defensively astute, knows when to bomb forward and actually has the skill and technique to be a factor in the attacking 3rd. To me, the best full back in Europe this season.

2nd
Cristiano Ronaldo: Without his goals, we are not winning La Liga or in the UCL final. He has really come up big this season and not only just his goals but his overall play has gotten very good. Where was this Ronaldo in his younger years?!

3rd
Sergio Ramos: His form coming to the end of the season has been stupid but I was wondering when it was gonna happen because from the start, he has been solid. Surprisingly. I mean, I can't actually believe it but he was.

Honourable mentions:
Everyone else except Bale. Seriously, the man was injured way too much to even bother giving him a "thanks for participating" medal.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 22, 2017 7:59 am

1. Modric
2. Ramos
3. Marcelo

Honorable mentions to CR, Isco and Carvajal
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 am

Im a Modric fanboy but he was average for most of the season and only started performing in last month because well he is motivated for the big games. There is no way he could even make my top 7 let alone top 3.

Top performers according to me are.

1. Marcelo

Had a terrific season. His technique has improved even further and has reached GOAT level at the moment. If you watch him carefully there is no player in our squad who can control any kind of pass with just one touch, escape any kind of situations with dribbling and create numerous chances almost single handed from that wing. By far the player of the season for me.

2. Tony Kroos

Most consistent performer of the season. He had terrific matches and often average matches but never bad matches. Simply put most reliable name on the team sheet. You just know you can expect a minimum level from him every game. Numerous assists from Corners and freekicks which were very crucial in our La liga win.

3. Carvajal

His best season to date. Zidane's system asks alot from the fullbacks and Carvajal was a monster through out the season. His crosses, attacking runs and ability to recover the ball were extremely crucial for our side.

Hon Mentions : Ronaldo,Casemiro,Ramos,Bale.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 am

Doc wrote:Top 3:
1st
Dani Carvajal: Out of everyone that has played, he has been the most consistent player we have. And by consistent, I mean consistently good in his position. Defensively astute, knows when to bomb forward and actually has the skill and technique to be a factor in the attacking 3rd. To me, the best full back in Europe this season.

2nd
Cristiano Ronaldo: Without his goals, we are not winning La Liga or in the UCL final. He has really come up big this season and not only just his goals but his overall play has gotten very good. Where was this Ronaldo in his younger years?!

3rd
Sergio Ramos: His form coming to the end of the season has been stupid but I was wondering when it was gonna happen because from the start, he has been solid. Surprisingly. I mean, I can't actually believe it but he was.

Honourable mentions:
Everyone else except Bale. Seriously, the man was injured way too much to even bother giving him a "thanks for participating" medal.

Except Bale was literally carrying our attack in first half of the season when Both Benzema and CR were crap.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next