rincon
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
S
44 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 pm

we are officially flexin

giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:30 pm

rincon wrote:If they sign Belotti then absolutely they should be fighting for the title. Otherwise its CL objective and the title will be between Napoli and Juve who have better squads for sure.
milan have spent as much as man city this window they should walk away with the title tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Well there are still strong sides in Napoli and Juve no doubt. Juve will certainly impress with bernardeschi and costa, will be exciting to see how they link up with hig and dybala. Napoli didnt make too many aquisitions but they do have a healthy Milik and a VERY potent attack. I also expect Roma and Lazio to push for the Cl so lets wait and see.

This Milan team will likely take some time to find their identity and poise

I expect us to fight for the title no doubt, but money does not equal titles...see real the summer after kaka ronaldo etc
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:If they sign Belotti then absolutely they should be fighting for the title. Otherwise its CL objective and the title will be between Napoli and Juve who have better squads for sure.
milan have spent as much as man city this window they should walk away with the title tbh.

If money had any relevance to quality that is.

With that said No Excuses.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:49 pm

When you get an influx of players, quality or not, it's the manager who brings it together.

Milan's summer is very reminiscent for me of when Juventus hired Conte and that summer we went aggressive on the market, although we didn't spend quite this much, we also didn't have a new foreign investor but the parallels are there.

I think they'll do very well. Top 4 without a doubt. Top 3 really.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm not sure Milan have the right manager for this project tbh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Top 4 still for me. Napoli and Juve have much more quality.

Roma as well if they make the right signing in attack to replace Salah and get one of their RB/RWB players to click. Roma's midfield is too far ahead of Milan's. In the end I think it will come down to who can get the beat out of the team, Montella or Di Francesco.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:24 pm

very true indeed...coaching this year more than ever plays a massive role as there are a few teams with excellent squads to choose from

no doubt many teams on paper believe that it is their year to triumph but its down to EDF/Montella/Spaletti/Sarri now

i would be happy with third
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Sarri is a guarantee there imo. He has continuity, all his player are super committed and know each other too well, plus they are all young and getting better. They all speak of the scudetto instead of the CL, and it's right they do.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Napoli are very intimidating thats for sure, i wonder if sarri will keep mertens at the false 9 or rotate Milik in, either way should be very dangerous, they also did very well to convince insigne to stay

and their young midfeild core has another year of top level play under their belt, should be a team to watch out for no doubt
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:14 pm

http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2017/08/03/milan-fideiussioni-banco-bpm-bonucci-biglia/

Apparently Milan have 8 days to secure the funds for Bonucci and Biglia. If they can't amass the funds both players wiol have to return to their former clubs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Did they bought these players with hugs and kisses? @ES @Dante pls respond.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Bonucci_tribuna_mediagallery-fullscreen
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2017/08/03/milan-fideiussioni-banco-bpm-bonucci-biglia/

Apparently Milan have 8 days to secure the funds for Bonucci and Biglia. If they can't amass the funds both players wiol have to return to their former clubs

That won't be happening son
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Doc wrote:Did they bought these players with hugs and kisses? @ES @Dante pls respond.

eeh , i am not really sure what am i supposed to say scratch

Before the summer there were media saying we had 50m to spend on transfers and so far we sit at 217m or something like that

after this .... i expect we spend at the very least another 100m imo
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Be sure to keep an eye for Bonucci's entrance, expecting an insane pop like:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Apt if Bonucci turns on the fans at the end of the promo and returns to Juve.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:54 am

I'm happy to see a team with Real Prestige getting back on their feet. Serie A needs them to compete in Europe. Juventus are just so pathetic, they disgusted me in the final, but I guess they only fell to the greatest team of the modern era so I can't be too harsh on them. I still think they are mental midgets and they will never win the Champions league in my lifetime.

Forza Milan
Hala Madrid
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

El Kommander wrote:I'm happy to see a team with Real Prestige getting back on their feet. Serie A needs them to compete in Europe. Juventus are just so pathetic, they disgusted me in the final, but I guess they only fell to the greatest team of the modern era so I can't be too harsh on them. I still think they are mental midgets and they will never win the Champions league in my lifetime.

Forza Milan
Hala Madrid

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 pm

That sound clip is more representive of Milan fans last summer 0:02 and this summer 1:47:57 Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Spoiler:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 pm

How many millions spent only for Immobile go score a hat trick on you? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Oh boy, how wrong we were...
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Kaladin wrote:This is the best transfer campaign of any club in the 21st century, i think

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Giphy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 09, 2018 10:55 pm

giovanni_milan wrote:we are officially flexin

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 8 Funny-Guy-Showing-Muscles
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next