rincon
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Glory
S
54 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mbappé set to be a galactico? - Page 10 Empty Re: Mbappé set to be a galactico?

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Hala are you on drugs? M'bappe is Benz's heir. Technically Benz will never leave the moment we sign M'bappe.

Can't get rid of Benz if you buy Benz 2.0
To be Benz 2.0 you'd have to:

-Have a plethora of legal problems outside the club
-Come to pre-season overweight
-Be likened to a cat while hunting
-Be 28, yet still regress faster than a Brazilian
-Manage to have a 40-50min compilation of embarrasing misses
-Have mountain of excuses readied for you when you fail
-Be credited for the best player in his generation's success despite being a traffic cone on the pitch

I can go on and on but I'll just stop

If he'll learn from Benz I'd rather he didn't come. He should learn from Ronaldo because we are putting all our eggs in one basket hoping this kid is able to carrry us like Ronaldo

I see a hint of Henry in him and I would be super happy if he turned out as good as him

If we want someone to do Benz' job we could just pop into Tesco and offer one of the cashiers a million dollar contract set for life
...Are you serious? I know you're not the sharpest knife with regards to tactics but... I didn't think you'd be this rusty dull of a knife.

Like a comment from Mourinho is gonna help your case. in fact, it only hurts it. That moron chose to rely on Higuain. tell me again, how did mourinho do for his many idiotic mistakes? just to remind you, the year he won his only league, Benz had scored 32 in all comps. 21 of them in the league.

Carlo and Zidane trusted the Benz. and we're on our golden era partly due to Benzema's contributions alongside the rest of the team.

Benz while he may be declining, still better than the rest of the worthless lot around europe. M'bappe would learn best from the Benz. you cannot deny the french connection. I'll say it again, are you on drugs?

@ nick how the hell are you still hung up on that loser aguero?
Benz actually has cl moments. How many do aguero have? None that i can think of. Lewandowskis scores a couple against us in one game. Aubameyang consistently scores against us every time we meet him. you see MSN make comeback after comeback. what the hell has aguero done to justify his hype? Aguero can't even beat his own shadow let alone beat nacho. It's the best thing to miss out on that loser aguero. I can't decide between Aguero or Higuain who is the worst top striker out there. both huge chokers of the big time.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Who was Benzema better than last season because...he was outscored by Moreno (Espanyol), Gameiro (Atletico) and Aspas (Celta de Vigo) in the league. Genuinely curious because I thought, bar Chad, most Madrid fans had nothing but unkind words for his performance last season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Benz scored 19 in all comps. very bad season by his standards but his style of play justifies his place on the team. Besides that he isn't the main man to score goals and you know that doc. back on playstyle, not many can do what he does bar Suarez, Lewandowski.

Thats only 2 cfs whom can say they're not inferior. better is subjective. both are goalthreats for their respective teams whilst benz plays a more supportive role.

Most madrid fans don't use their brain doc. that you need to consider as well.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Both Suarez and Lewa are both just goalscorers not this or that to justify purple patches.

When Carlo was with us he tried to explain away Benz' awfulness by saying that he was marking thr opposition team's DM Laughing as soom as he left our club and a journalist asked him about the best strikers in the world he mentioned Suarez, Lewa and Higuain. Just a few days ago Ronaldo when asked who he competes with he memtioned Neymar, Messi, Lewa and Higuain (wouldve mentioned Suarez too if he didn't have his reputation).

Benz just takes up a spot in the team, nothing else. Not only does Ronaldo score our goals but he assists as much as Benz/Bale combined and people call him a poacher Laughing but what I'll give Benz credit for is having such a die-hard fan base
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:30 pm

What a club. No hesitation to buy a player who is potential Ballon d'Or no matter the cost.

Meanwhile Arsenal fans are celebrating getting 1m for Wellington Silva
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

You mean you are celebrating (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

J L Sanchez says the deal is 150 mil + 20 mil in bonuses.

GL tax is 30 mil for 200 mil for Mbappe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

GL tax is 100m imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Mbappé set to be a galactico? - Page 10 Img_1911
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:To be Benz 2.0 you'd have to:

-Be credited for the best player in his generation's success despite being a traffic cone on the pitch

If he'll learn from Benz I'd rather he didn't come. He should learn from Ronaldo because we are putting all our eggs in one basket hoping this kid is able to carrry us like Ronaldo

I see a hint of Henry in him and I would be super happy if he turned out as good as him

If we want someone to do Benz' job we could just pop into Tesco and offer one of the cashiers a million dollar contract set for life

halamadrid2 wrote:Both Suarez and Lewa are both just goalscorers not this or that to justify purple patches.

When Carlo was with us he tried to explain away Benz' awfulness by saying that he was marking thr opposition team's DM Laughing as soom as he left our club and a journalist asked him about the best strikers in the world he mentioned Suarez, Lewa and Higuain. Just a few days ago Ronaldo when asked who he competes with he memtioned Neymar, Messi, Lewa and Higuain (wouldve mentioned Suarez too if he didn't have his reputation).

Benz just takes up a spot in the team, nothing else. Not only does Ronaldo score our goals but he assists as much as Benz/Bale combined and people call him a poacher Laughing but what I'll give Benz credit for is having such a die-hard fan base

Sometimes I get very busy and it becomes very difficult for me to respond to every nonsensical post or excuse for Benzema.

But then I remember there's a guy nicknamed halamadrid2, another proud fan of my favorite club, who doesn't shy away from telling the truth or ridiculing the excuses made for that joke for a CF we have.

I read his posts, and then walk away with a smile.

Thanks, mate, you make me even more proud to be a Real Madrid fan.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 pm

It must be fun being a madrid fan these days tbh. Powerful team, legendary coach, crazy president, GOAT signings, pretty players, young squad, unlimited finances, CL winners, expensive bench. Smh. As for barca ... Lmao, Let me not even get started...
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 pm

They've gotten it together for a short period of time. We were the greatest team of all time for like 3 years and have still been a top 3 club the last 7-8 years...we've got little to complain about in the grand scheme of things

Basically, stfu. We'll recover and they'll do more typical Madrid things soon enough.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Dude, lets give credit where its due. i can only imagine the classico scorelines this season rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Bankz wrote:It must be fun being a madrid fan these days tbh. Powerful team, legendary coach, crazy president, GOAT signings, pretty players, young squad, unlimited finances, CL winners, expensive bench. Smh. As for barca ... Lmao, Let me not even get started...

it's always fun being a madrid fan....even when things are extremely bad, trust the club to give you moments where you just have to let your sense of humor take over and laugh, like signing faubert and fining him for being asleep during a game where we bored the fans out of their mind. or losing a game cos we played a suspended guy, only to have rivals cheer said player. you've got to have a good sense of humor to be a madrid fan.....it will come handy during moments of madness
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:To be Benz 2.0 you'd have to:

halamadrid2 wrote:Both Suarez and Lewa are both just goalscorers not this or that to justify purple patches.

Sometimes I get very busy and it becomes very difficult for me to respond to every nonsensical post or excuse for Benzema.

But then I remember there's a guy nicknamed halamadrid2, another proud fan of my favorite club, who doesn't shy away from telling the truth or ridiculing the excuses made for that joke for a CF we have.

I read his posts, and then walk away with a smile.

Thanks, mate, you make me even more proud to be a Real Madrid fan.
I'm more embarrassed than proud. Reading these posts I'm surprised we support the same team. Never seeing the bigger picture. Always missing the finer details. We watching the same team even? I seriously have my doubts on you lot.

Perhaps learning the difference between truth and opinion would be a great start for the both of you.

Mentioning Carlo was a mistake for you hala. We talking the same Carlo who declared Benz the best CF around even though at the time he had just joined Bayern and talked up lewandowski in another interview? Top kek you're gonna have to do much better than that. And ftr Carlo always speaks kindly about all players. Carlo is nice like that. Though with morata he seemed to favor Benz when asked about morata needing more minutes last season. Or did that tidbit dodge that silly mind of yours?

Pathetic excuses for arguments. With those same arguments I can paint morata as a useless git who can only score on small teams as most of his goals are against small fry. Do you see the ridiculousness of it all?
Because if you dont, you lot are a lost cause.

I don't know what your ideal is for a CF and quite frankly, I don't care. For that is not what Madrid requires. Zidane dictates what is needed and should it be Benzema y'all best change your tune or be geared for disappointment.
Or have you lot been disappointed for 8 +years now? 3 CLs leaves me quite content.

M'bappe will come soon hopefully if all goes well. Best not see you silly excuses of Madridistas give him the Benz treatment when he has his rough patches. M'bappe won't be able to play his normal game with CR7 still around. It will be interesting to see how he adapts. CR7 is not going anywhere. And as long as the kommander is the main man, even m'bappe must learn to sacrifice like the Benz did. Though I think he'll adapt no problem.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:34 am

I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

Never fails to amaze me how anyone can defend his shit season this year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 am

Hey Freeza... you're a Laker fan too!!! Dude, no wonder I respect you lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 am

Freeza wrote:I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

It seems reading comprehension is a skill lacking in today's society.

Benz didn't have a good year. there is no disputing that. Why he didn't have a good year is the debate.

Forget you're not smart enough to understand Benz's greatness or understand football in general, you're not smart enough to read period.

go back to school freeza. reading makes life easier you know. education is very important to improve one's understanding.

I even spaced out my sentences to make it easier for you.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Freeza wrote:I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

Benz didn't have a good year. there is no disputing that. Why he didn't have a good year is the debate.

Forget you're not smart enough to understand Benz's greatness or understand football in general, you're not smart enough to read period.

go back to school freeza. reading makes life easier you know. education is very important to improve one's understanding.

If you want to attack and hurt me, then education really isn't where you ought to focus your efforts Laughing

You wrote that Madrid fans don't use their brains and only two strikers are better than Benzema. Only argument as to why Benz is a top 3 attacker is because of his playstyle and we don't use our brains and can't understand why he's great.

But yeah, my reading comprehension is lacking.

Talk to you later, Madridlearning.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 am

Feels like years ago when the rumoured price for Mbappe was 120 and everyone though it was too crazy.

Now some papers are reporting it's a done deal at 180m + 20m

Absolutely ridiculous rofl But it's not my money, so what do I care
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:57 am

Mbappé set to be a galactico? - Page 10 15010122820288

hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 am

Bankz wrote:Dude, lets give credit where its due. i can only imagine the classico scorelines this season rofl
You mean like how we were supposed to smash you last Clasico and yet still lost in our own yard?

You'll always compete in a clasico. I would love to give back for the manita we had to suffer through but I have given up on that wish a long time ago.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 am

My understanding with this deal is that BBC is still a problem for Mbappe. Marca is talking about it, GFFN, spanish journalists on cope, etc... we have to give here, we can't sign a player that expensive to have him "rotate" with benzema, or to play a bit more because he is versatile, that's complete rubbish.

Someone has to leave, BBC is broken anyway, so whether it's Bale or Benzema, one needs to leave.

What Mourinho said to Bale about wanting to sign him, plus the LEquipe article this summer, lead me to think we are open to have him on the market. Bale wants to stay but the same way Ozil left seeing Bale arrive, i think Bale would leave seeing Mbappe arrive.

Selling the welsh makes more sense than the frenchman anyway:
-no one wants benzema, he is worth maybe 11 millions out there, one per his last season goals
-Bale still has significant market value and could go for over 100 mil
-United are clearly interested as potentially City would as well
-Isco is as good as Bale for Madrid, and we have Asensio just behind as well who is a fantastic player too, and needs space
-Bale is injured for months every season
- we basically had a double run without him in the stretch last year
-His injuries are impacting him physically from what i can see, and if he loses his physique, he is done.
-He is not CR Heir, and while we sign him to become that, he will not.
-getting rid of an old finished kaka was a nightmare we should avoid here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 am

Still think key to deal with ManU is another attempt at DeGea.

Still even if Bale goes and not a swap, team is much stronger this season and leaves only Demble and DeGea to come next summer, Benzema and Navas to go.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benz scored 19 in all comps. very bad season by his standards but his style of play justifies his place on the team. Besides that he isn't the main man to score goals and you know that doc. back on playstyle, not many can do what he does bar Suarez, Lewandowski.

Thats only 2 cfs whom can say they're not inferior. better is subjective. both are goalthreats for their respective teams whilst benz plays a more supportive role.

Most madrid fans don't use their brain doc. that you need to consider as well.

Let's be honest, you don't seem like the kind of guy who's open to change their mind when they lose a debate. You remind me of Chad, a guy who continues to believe his own ridiculously nonsensical theories even when he gets absolutely smashed beyond repair with arguments.

So in order for me to save my time, energy and patience, let me make this brief and simple for you: nobody, be it from the Madrid fanbase or world football, believes the excuses you make up to justify Benzema's horrendous and amateurish performances. Nobody. Just you and maybe two other die-hard fans of his.

He's a talentless, injury-prone, lazy nuisance that continues to grow as a burden by the day. A guy who was never good enough to wear the white of Madrid, and if it wasn't for Ronaldo who's been scoring like a Greek God all these years, we would be doomed with that joke for a CF in our ranks.

His only quality is that he just so happens to be unbelievably lucky to play alongside one of the greatest goalscorers in the history of this game, to taste success that he contributed so very little to and rides on the back of his much, much more talented teammates.

That's the truth. You can either believe it, or bury your head in the sands and keep repeating that nonsensical theory of yours.

God bless.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 am

The vice president of AS Monaco is posturing. typical in negotiations. He is probably trying to save face for the Monaco fans but he knows can't deny M'bappe leaving for long. he already broke his promise. he sold too many of monaco's finest. retaining the sold was m'bappe's condition to stay and it was not met. I do not admire his position nor do I admire Jardim's position. losing your best players coming off a league win and a semi final cl run. but then again, if this can happen to a big club like Juventus, it can happen to anyone I guess. Then again, not sure if Juventus is a good example...

Freeza wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

If you want to attack and hurt me, then education really isn't where you ought to focus your efforts Laughing

You wrote that Madrid fans don't use their brains and only two strikers are better than Benzema. Only argument as to why Benz is a top 3 attacker is because of his playstyle and we don't use our brains and can't understand why he's great.

But yeah, my reading comprehension is lacking.

Talk to you later, Madridlearning.
Your first post is nothing but fluff. and this post continues that trend.
Like a politician who answers a question from a journalist. always says a lot of things but never answering the question. You seriously think
I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

is any argument against anything I've said? Why are you afraid of actually countering what I'm saying?

I'll even add to mine since I know you will provide nothing of substance. Due to Benz's playstyle and role on the team. regrettably statistics can't be used. He is not the main goal threat and his role is supportive. A forward who helps the build up and helps carry the ball as well as keeping the attention of the opposing cbs to allow CR7 to roll in less opposed. That is Benzema's job and he has been far from lazy doing it. Otherwise you'd hear criticisms from Carlo or Zidane. Carlo never said a bad thing about Benz and Zidane hasn't either. wonder why? Try practicing a skill called "critical thinking". Everyone has their roles and unfortunately Benz's role is slightly difficult to judge unless you see every game as what his role entails cannot be put to stats. If Benzema was as lazy and useless as some would claim. Why hasn't Ramos called him out? Why hasn't the Kommander called him out? You really think those two would tolerate laziness from the Benz? Why not Zidane? Why not Flo?

Casemiro just recently praised Benzema's quality. Casemiro does the valuable defensive work for our midfield and is a starter just like Ramos and CR7. Why won't he call Benzema out?

It's not like Benzema is irreplaceable. It's not like he is a key man either. he is a cog in the Real Madrid machine. Just like M'bappe will be in due time. CR7 will still be the main man until Zidane says otherwise. M'bappe will learn to adapt like the Benz. CR7 is getting older but he is still our Kommander. For better or worse.

And the Kommander so far has no concerns about Benz. How many people is that now? I don't even need to argue, the reality reflects my opinion on the matter. You alongside the rest has to challenge reality.

Are you brave enough to question Zidane's judgment? I don't need to question his judgment, for I have full confidence in our great coach. You should probably do the same. Are you unsatisfied with how we're doing? we're in the golden age so at worst you nitpicking over the smallest of details.

and that extends to you too Demon of Carthage.

I'm not even gonna quote your nonsense as you know you're not gonna win against me and you're not even gonna try. yes you appreciate others speaking for you because you're too afraid to take the first swing at me. too afraid of speaking your mind. Your admission of appreciation is also admission to fear of countering me directly.

And clearly you don't read either. or at worst don't hang around very often. I am very open to changing my mind. I can change opinion quickly and swiftly assuming I am provided with reasonable arguments. You can ask sportsczy about that. he and babs are the only ones who have successfully challenged and convinced me of many things consistently. but unlike those two. your arguments or lack of them are no better than a journalist's opinion on the daily mail: lacking quality or just non existent in your case.

Why don't you try learning the definition of truth up merriam-webster before spouting opinions as such? So Benz is talentless? so the fastest el clasico goal in 22-25 seconds is something an idiot can do? how about scoring a hattrick against a team with his head, left and right foot.  is that talentless? Karim Benzema is top 5 of the CL's alltime goalscorers. Only Van Nistelrooy, Raul, Mehssi and the Kommander himself are ahead of Benz. Is that something a lazy, talentless moron can accomplish? Do you even know who Van Nistelrooy and Raul are? Dribbling past 3 in a semi final, clowning Juventus's backline in a final, and scoring 2 goals against dortmund who has the distinct honor of claiming we didnt beat them last season because both ties were draws. one of those ties benz scored the only 2 goals because everyone else upfront didnt do their job that match and only benz decided to show up for work.

Benzema is a lot of things. yes he is declining. Yes he leaves a lot to be desired from time to time. But I will not deny his quality nor his accomplishments for that is very disrespectful to one who has bled for this shirt since joining us. You claim many things but many of those claims are either wild exaggerations at best or outright lies at worst. I do not recall lying to be acceptable forms of arguing one's case. While Benz had the 2nd worst season to date, his quality and resurgence towards the end of last season is deserving of giving him another chance.

Or should M'bappe arrive, he best help M'bappe settle in. Despite my support of Benz. I actually understand the importance of M'bappe playing ahead of him. And he needs to. M'bappe will be the future of this club should he sign. Why though I reckon you probably don't even fully comprehend M'bappe's great talent or potential. I see his quality as I did Benz, and it is very bright. But unlike Benz, mourinho won't be around to mess things up. M'bappe has much to look forward to should we bring him into this golden era. and if we sign dembele as well. The future is bright post BBC.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next