rincon
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Glory
S
54 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mbappé set to be a galactico? - Page 11 Empty Re: Mbappé set to be a galactico?

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:54 pm

The vice president of AS Monaco is posturing. typical in negotiations. He is probably trying to save face for the Monaco fans but he knows can't deny M'bappe leaving for long. he already broke his promise. he sold too many of monaco's finest. retaining the sold was m'bappe's condition to stay and it was not met. I do not admire his position nor do I admire Jardim's position. losing your best players coming off a league win and a semi final cl run. but then again, if this can happen to a big club like Juventus, it can happen to anyone I guess. Then again, not sure if Juventus is a good example...

Freeza wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Freeza wrote:I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

Never fails to amaze me how anyone can defend his shit season this year.
It seems reading comprehension is a skill lacking in today's society.

Benz didn't have a good year. there is no disputing that. Why he didn't have a good year is the debate.

Forget you're not smart enough to understand Benz's greatness or understand football in general, you're not smart enough to read period.

go back to school freeza. reading makes life easier you know. education is very important to improve one's understanding.

I even spaced out my sentences to make it easier for you.

If you want to attack and hurt me, then education really isn't where you ought to focus your efforts Laughing

You wrote that Madrid fans don't use their brains and only two strikers are better than Benzema. Only argument as to why Benz is a top 3 attacker is because of his playstyle and we don't use our brains and can't understand why he's great.

But yeah, my reading comprehension is lacking.

Talk to you later, Madridlearning.
Your first post is nothing but fluff. and this post continues that trend.
Like a politician who answers a question from a journalist. always says a lot of things but never answering the question. You seriously think
I always love a good "you're not smart enough to understand Benzema's greatness" argument.

Never fails to amaze me how anyone can defend his shit season this year.
is any argument against anything I've said? Why are you afraid of actually countering what I'm saying?

I'll even add to mine since I know you will provide nothing of substance. Due to Benz's playstyle and role on the team. regrettably statistics can't be used. He is not the main goal threat and his role is supportive. A forward who helps the build up and helps carry the ball as well as keeping the attention of the opposing cbs to allow CR7 to roll in less opposed. That is Benzema's job and he has been far from lazy doing it. Otherwise you'd hear criticisms from Carlo or Zidane. Carlo never said a bad thing about Benz and Zidane hasn't either. wonder why? Try practicing a skill called "critical thinking". Everyone has their roles and unfortunately Benz's role is slightly difficult to judge unless you see every game as what his role entails cannot be put to stats. If Benzema was as lazy and useless as some would claim. Why hasn't Ramos called him out? Why hasn't the Kommander called him out? You really think those two would tolerate laziness from the Benz? Why not Zidane? Why not Flo?

Casemiro just recently praised Benzema's quality. Casemiro does the valuable defensive work for our midfield and is a starter just like Ramos and CR7. Why won't he call Benzema out?

It's not like Benzema is irreplaceable. It's not like he is a key man either. he is a cog in the Real Madrid machine. Just like M'bappe will be in due time. CR7 will still be the main man until Zidane says otherwise. M'bappe will learn to adapt like the Benz. CR7 is getting older but he is still our Kommander. For better or worse.

And the Kommander so far has no concerns about Benz. How many people is that now? I don't even need to argue, the reality reflects my opinion on the matter. You alongside the rest has to challenge reality.

Are you brave enough to question Zidane's judgment? I don't need to question his judgment, for I have full confidence in our great coach. You should probably do the same. Are you unsatisfied with how we're doing? we're in the golden age so at worst you nitpicking over the smallest of details.

and that extends to you too Demon of Carthage.

I'm not even gonna quote your nonsense as you know you're not gonna win against me and you're not even gonna try. yes you appreciate others speaking for you because you're too afraid to take the first swing at me. too afraid of speaking your mind. Your admission of appreciation is also admission to fear of countering me directly.

And clearly you don't read either. or at worst don't hang around very often. I am very open to changing my mind. I can change opinion quickly and swiftly assuming I am provided with reasonable arguments. You can ask sportsczy about that. he and babs are the only ones who have successfully challenged and convinced me of many things consistently. but unlike those two. your arguments or lack of them are no better than a journalist's opinion on the daily mail: lacking quality or just non existent in your case.

Why don't you try learning the definition of truth up merriam-webster before spouting opinions as such? So Benz is talentless? so the fastest el clasico goal in 22-25 seconds is something an idiot can do? how about scoring a hattrick against a team with his head, left and right foot.  is that talentless? Karim Benzema is top 5 of the CL's alltime goalscorers. Only Van Nistelrooy, Raul, Mehssi and the Kommander himself are ahead of Benz. Is that something a lazy, talentless moron can accomplish? Do you even know who Van Nistelrooy and Raul are? Dribbling past 3 in a semi final, clowning Juventus's backline in a final, and scoring 2 goals against dortmund who has the distinct honor of claiming we didnt beat them last season because both ties were draws. one of those ties benz scored the only 2 goals because everyone else upfront didnt do their job that match and only benz decided to show up for work.

Benzema is a lot of things. yes he is declining. Yes he leaves a lot to be desired from time to time. But I will not deny his quality nor his accomplishments for that is very disrespectful to one who has bled for this shirt since joining us. You claim many things but many of those claims are either wild exaggerations at best or outright lies at worst. I do not recall lying to be acceptable forms of arguing one's case. While Benz had the 2nd worst season to date, his quality and resurgence towards the end of last season is deserving of giving him another chance.

Or should M'bappe arrive, he best help M'bappe settle in. Despite my support of Benz. I actually understand the importance of M'bappe playing ahead of him. And he needs to. M'bappe will be the future of this club should he sign. Why though I reckon you probably don't even fully comprehend M'bappe's great talent or potential. I see his quality as I did Benz, and it is very bright. But unlike Benz, mourinho won't be around to mess things up. M'bappe has much to look forward to should we bring him into this golden era. and if we sign dembele as well. The future is bright post BBC.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 am

Why not mehdrid sign mbappe first? Just a few days ago, i thought this was a done dealio.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 am

Bankz wrote:Why not mehdrid sign mbappe first? Just a few days ago, i thought this was a done dealio.

According to the media, every single one of the richest club in Europe is after him, so it's not going to be that easy. I'm pretty sure they'll need to sell at least one more player, in order to finance his transfer, as well. Real Madrid do have the advantage in being Mbappé's favored destination, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 am

So, where is mbappe'r favored destination? I could swear that before now, madrid was his 'only' destination.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:49 am

Well, I'm sure Neymar's favored destination outside of Barca isn't PSG, but they may still claim him through their financial strength. Not that I actually think he's going anywhere.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

It's going to be either RM or City.

If RM cannot guarantee him a starting spot (which means they have to break up BBC), then he'll go to City. We know Pep will sell Aguero for him.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes, we would need to sell Bale to fund Mbappe, and realistically you don't buy a player for 180 millions and expect him to be a rotation player, this is not Fifa

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Even if Madrid will sell Bale, Benzema would still be a starter. I think Z would rotate both properly
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

I want to live in a world where you sign a player for 200 mil and you rotate him, I wonder what that looks like

Mbappe is gonna walk into the first team lol, how is this a question

CR walks in
Mbappe walks in
Then you decide you else plays Isco, bale or fatzema

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Even if Madrid will sell Bale, Benzema would still be a starter. I think Z would rotate both properly

Couldn't help giggling a bit when I saw your signature after reading that comment Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:48 pm

If you lot intend to bench Bale then just give him to us on that 2 year loan deal brah.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Bale benches himself... he's only healthy in 1 out of 4 games lol. It won't be a problem.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:22 pm

So, whats the status quo of this transfer? Is mbappe still headed for madrid (though madrid needs to sell)? Or is it man city (i doubts he wants to go there)? Or is it barca (i doubt we have the money to buy)? or does he want to stay put for another season (i doubts he wants to stay tbh)? So which is it? Imo, he should stay one more year to prove his worth against teams that will be well equiped and informed about him this season. At least, lets see how he fares tbh. Too many one season wonders these days, Or what do you think?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:26 pm

the status is that Monaco is trying to fleece us as much as they can, while offering an extension to Mbappe.

and we do not need to sell to sign him lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Meh.. The guys good for his age but nothing out of the ordinary tbh. And no, its not because he didnt score, lol.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 pm

nothing out of the ordinary Laughing, we all saw his level last season lol, in CL, multiple times, against the best teams in europe.

hopefully you can find many ordinary 18 years old who delivered like he did in CL, i will wait for the list

nerman leaving is hurting your sanity lad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:49 pm

He played exactly like a guy who is ready to be sold and doesn't want to get injured right beforehand.  Held back.  Same with Thomas Lemar.

Monaco shouldn't be playing guys who know they're going to be moved.  It doesn't serve a purposes for either side. This wasn't a friendly game where you know defenders aren't going to go hard. It's the real thing now and players aren't going to risk themselves.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:17 pm

At least your explanation makes sense sports, i think he was probably trying to be too careful. Its just that i probably have a different expectation every time i watch him tbh. I always watch him hoping to see some form of R9 reincarnation with some extreme dribbling ability, tecnique, and some mad flair. I should probably just accept him for what he has to offer, which is being the best teenager in the game today. Thats a good starting place tbh.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:18 am

God damn it Barcelona stay away from M'bappe. He's OURS DAMN IT!

This is why I said price should be of no concern. This is also why I don't want Neymar sold. No need for further interferences. What is flo doing stalling?

Barcelona getting involved in M'bappe actually has me sweating bullets.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Subasic: Mbappe only looked good because he was able to slot into an already well functioning machine. He played against PSG now and what did he do?

(Paraphrasing)

---------------

Laughing shots fired

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Made up quotes. Subasic responded by saying he never said those things. He's not Aurier Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Ohhh yes we need Mbappe now Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:53 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Mercato-kylian-mbappe-veut-quitter-monaco-des-cet-ete/822658

Mbappe has officially requested to be sold from Monaco this summer and Barcelona is a serious destination.

Mbappe's reps and Barca's reps have already met.

So this is about to fall too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Barca lol always late

Here we goooooooo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Does Barcelona have a serious shot here? Or is it Real's transfer to make or not make?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Barca have a shot apparently.  They allegedly raised the offer to 200+ mil today and offering higher wages than Madrid have.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next