M99
zigra
Kaladin
Firenze
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Vote_lcap86%EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Empty Re: EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht

Post by RealGunner Fri 14 Apr - 0:20:24

@firenze

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Empty Re: EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht

Post by Firenze Fri 14 Apr - 0:25:02

Footage too blurry. Could easily be Bailly tbh. Fake news.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri 14 Apr - 0:55:30

Bailly legit, i've seen it all

Next thing you know, La Liga produces the best defenders in the world
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 14 Apr - 0:56:17

CBarca wrote:Man U rofl

How does it feel to be a Man U fans these days tbh, can't be any better than being a Pool fan
don't you have a NASCAR race to watch Billy bob. Very Happy Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 14 Apr - 2:36:50

Bailly is as legit as Darmian to be honest.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Apr - 4:23:49

Firenze wrote:Footage too blurry. Could easily be Bailly tbh. Fake news.

Blatant racism.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 14 Apr - 4:37:25

Well here I was dreaming I'd wake up to the news of United inflicting a 4-0 thrashing on Anderlecht and me proclaiming to entire GL that this is truly the era of Jjunited.

How disappointing. Same old dire insipid performance , worthy of a 6th placed team. You can't defend this anymore. I'm losing my patience lately.

First we need to eradicate that despicable dab clown out of our club. I think he'd fit in well with the rest of the fagg0ts at Barca.

Last edited by S on Fri 14 Apr - 4:39:02; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 14 Apr - 4:37:45

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 RBA2A2DrIbZu

No, I'm srs. You legit can't tell that's Pogba. I don't remember that happening in the match. Can't even see the number on his shirt.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 14 Apr - 4:45:50

S wrote:Well here I was dreaming I'd wake up to the news of United inflicting a 4-0 thrashing on Anderlecht and me proclaiming to entire GL that this is truly the era of Jjunited.

How disappointing. Same old dire insipid performance , worthy of a 6th placed team. You can't defend this anymore. I'm losing my patience lately.

First we need to eradicate that despicable dab clown out of our club. I think he'd fit in well with the rest of the fagg0ts at Barca.

Lingard or Pogbito, brother S? Patience. Both clubs will progress onto the next stage in a weeks time. It doesn't matter how you get to the end of your journey, so long as you get there.

Philip II Arena in Skopje, Macedonia, on 8 August 2017 EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 AZDLM4v
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 14 Apr - 5:27:13

Well my patience is certainly wearing thin on me. It's all about the message we send to the rest of the pretenders. You can't have one team thrashing one  of the best clubs in the world like they were Granada and another club produce a stale dire performance against a tier 10 club in Europe. That just can't happen.

Jjunited should be all about domination, royalty not mediocrity like we're seeing presently. Soon De Gea will leave us for bigger things and we atleast need to try and make an effort in preventing that from happening.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 14 Apr - 5:41:53

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Well here I was dreaming I'd wake up to the news of United inflicting a 4-0 thrashing on Anderlecht and me proclaiming to entire GL that this is truly the era of Jjunited.

Lingard or Pogbito, brother S? Patience. Both clubs will progress onto the next stage in a weeks time. It doesn't matter how you get to the end of your journey, so long as you get there.

Philip II Arena in Skopje, Macedonia, on 8 August 2017 EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 AZDLM4v

I've just noticed you changed your club icon from Juve to private.

Are you my best buddy ?

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Reaction-gif-nochmal-meme
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 14 Apr - 13:28:06

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:

I've just noticed you changed your club icon from Juve to private.

Are you my best buddy ?

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Reaction-gif-nochmal-meme

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 5168368e5ca181fdea52f221519829094a7e2e5e_hq

No idea how that happened. Just a small technical glitch in the site I guess.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 17 Apr - 1:34:27

Some Anderlecht scrub just scored this beaut.

Shades of Ibra for Ajax back in the day.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 18 Apr - 23:27:07

too many people getting worked up over a lesser tournament when a bigger games is happening in under 48 hrs ffs, friendly reminder that the match starts at 8PM GMT on Thursday the 20th of April.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 18 Apr - 23:31:00

who the heck is going to watch this ? rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue 18 Apr - 23:33:44

Who is popping up these Poverty threads. Mods , don't we have section for Sunday league games?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 20 Apr - 16:10:28

Can't wait for this game. Thursday nights become so exciting when Man United play EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 H8HM0Pw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 18:40:53

ones to watch tonight

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 901f1f76fbccaa199920724b3dfd82de EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Ce10fff5574c48344c1493936ff3d8e5

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 6e34c0e7c3fe85729197c882b1a3f7e0 EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 245de3bc5b8dbb432232c41400baf8e7
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 18:50:40

^ Ruben unlikely to play apparently :bow: Jones and Rooney too :bow:

3 of our most important players are on a yellow, pls calma lads.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 18:52:48

lmaoooooooooooooo, Anderlecht prioritising sunday league games over us, inb4 their reserves beat us

'Manchester United and Club Brugge are two teams who will both play a strong game against us.'

'I understand that you say that we should play our strongest team tomorrow. But I also have other things in my head.'

'It’s hard every three days to play with the same eleven. The players understand that the situation is difficult.'

'We can not use the same eleven every match. I am trying to balance between the European games and league games.'

'Fortunately, the atmosphere in the group good. The players are not causing a problem.'
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 20 Apr - 19:02:38

One thing I'm proud about though that despite our setbacks, we're still alive and kicking in Europe ahead of even the so called super clubs who rightfully got their asses handed to them and silenced their arrogant fans.
Today should be another glorious European night for us. We're definitely inching closer to our match of a lifetime supercup clash in August.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 20:35:05

Man Utd XI: Romero, Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Shaw, Carrick, Pogba, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Rashford, Ibrahimovic

Anderlecht XI: Ruben, Appiah, Mbodjui, Spajic, Obradovic, Deondoncker, Tielemans, Hanni, Chipciu, Acheampong, Teodorczyk.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 20 Apr - 20:36:51

3-0 united

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu 20 Apr - 20:55:12

Firenze wrote:ones to watch tonight

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 901f1f76fbccaa199920724b3dfd82de EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 Ce10fff5574c48344c1493936ff3d8e5

EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 6e34c0e7c3fe85729197c882b1a3f7e0 EL QF: Manchester United vs Anderlecht - Page 3 245de3bc5b8dbb432232c41400baf8e7

Ronney? Are you *bleep* kidding us?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 21:10:03

obviously ffs, gonna be mkhi and ibra to watch out for
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 20 Apr - 21:15:32

unreal scouting from the lad

MKHIIIIIIIIIII

POGBAAAAAA
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next