zigra
Unique
Pedram
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dutch General Election 2017 Empty Dutch General Election 2017

Post by Pedram Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm

This one looks pretty close, should be interesting.

Opinion polling

Last edited by Pedram on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Dutch General Election 2017 Empty Re: Dutch General Election 2017

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

I just hope geert wilders can pull it off cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Unique wrote:I just hope geert wilders can pull it off cheers

What do you want him to pull off?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:21 pm

For a stronger and wiser Europe.

As of now, most of Western Europe looks like Tumblr if it was a country.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:

For a stronger and wiser Europe.

In what way?

The way Europe is heading economically and financially, Europeans will not be able to afford holidays outside their own city. Can't wait for China to start outsourcing 4th tier hand made products to Europeans or these future non EU countries who think they can survive economically even though they don't export shit to the world lol

The Euro has fallen to INR 69 from INR 89, I don't think you realize how huge this is because its probably past your level of analytical ability.

I forgot you don't give a rats ass about all this, My bad.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:58 pm

^ So the solution is to import as many people as possible from Non-European states who will eventually replace Europeans as majority population ?

No.

The solution is to encourage birthrates among their own population, while taking the most qualified immigrants from outside with a pre-arranged set assimilation program.

I don't know much about Dutch Politics, but I read Wilders' "Marked for Death" book last year which was one of the most intriguing books I've ever read. I don't like his cucking for Israel (He isn't red-pilled enough in that regard), but he has some very good points re: lack of integration in Netherlands and some of the ridiculous laws...and I don't blame him for some of his radical positions, after having 2 of his good friends Pim Fortuyn and Vincent Van Gogh brutally assassinated and murdered for by Islamic fanatics.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:04 pm

zigra wrote:

victory. but I cant see him winning tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Unique wrote:
zigra wrote:

Yeah that's what I mean. It's basically impossible for him to "truly" win. The PVV might become the biggest party in the country (not likely but possible) but even IF they pull that off it's not worth too much as they'd still have around 20% of the votes only.
As it stands it's likely that even the three biggest parties together wouldn't have a majority and no party wants to work with Wilders.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ So the solution is to import as many people as possible from Non-European states who will eventually replace Europeans as majority population ?

No.

The solution is to encourage birthrates among their own population, while taking the most qualified immigrants from outside with a pre-arranged set assimilation program.

I don't know much about Dutch Politics, but I read Wilders' "Marked for Death" book last year which was one of the most intriguing books I've ever read. I don't like his cucking for Israel (He isn't red-pilled enough in that regard), but he has some very good points re: lack of integration in Netherlands and some of the ridiculous laws...and I don't blame him for some of his radical positions, after having 2 of his good friends Pim Fortuyn and Vincent Van Gogh brutally assassinated and murdered for by Islamic fanatics.

No I never said that.

This is what's wrong with politics these days, Anyone who seems minutely opposed to something is put in the most extreme region of that political domain.

I've already cleared my stance on these matters, Im not pro immigration, I prefer any culture absorbing only the best of students/people available through rigorous selection processes. Just because i vehemently oppose a bunch of ignorant radicalized right win opinions on this forum does not make me a full blown left wing.

The fact that a part of the EU population justifies leaving the EU solely on refugee and then end up mixing everything with immigration and then finally basing everything solely on security and religion while most are trying to shadow their xenophobia shows how narrow minded those people are.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I don't blame him for some of his radical positions, after having 2 of his good friends Pim Fortuyn and Vincent Van Gogh brutally assassinated and murdered for by Islamic fanatics.

hmm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ So the solution is to import as many people as possible from Non-European states who will eventually replace Europeans as majority population ?

No.

How do you suggest we do that?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Nishankly wrote:

No.

No I never said that.

This is what's wrong with politics these days, Anyone who seems minutely opposed to something is put in the most extreme region of that political domain.

I've already cleared my stance on these matters, Im not pro immigration, I prefer any culture absorbing only the best of students/people available through rigorous selection processes. Just because i vehemently oppose a bunch of ignorant radicalized right win opinions on this forum does not make me a full blown left wing.

The fact that a part of the EU population justifies leaving the EU solely on refugee and then end up mixing everything with immigration and then finally basing everything solely on security and religion while most are trying to shadow their xenophobia shows how narrow minded those people are.

No worries mate Very Happy , just wanted to add some spice to the conversation, I get what you mean

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:

No.

How do you suggest we do that?

1- Provide benefits + subsidies to families that have 3 or more children.

2- Stop importing cheap labour from 3rd world who will take away jobs from middle class of native population, stagnate the wages (simply supply and demand theory) and make them poorer, and less money means less desire to have kids. (Hence my argument of only taking qualified immigrants that can offer high value jobs to the population or create jobs through entrepreneurship by bringing money from their homeland)

3- Make nuclear family making trendy and cool again. Stop public funding for university programs of gender studies + 3rd wave feminism, etc that shame nuclear family building and indoctrinate young women into thinking having a husband and loving children is some sort of evil oppression and sign of patriarchy etc.

4- Provide more generous maternal/paternal leave benefits for couple who make children.

5- Last resort? Create a national orphanage. When a woman wants to have abortion, ask her to carry the baby in exchange of some financial reward (cash payment), and have all those kids that else would have been aborted raise in a national orphanage institution and system all around the country.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
zigra wrote:

Yeah that's what I mean. It's basically impossible for him to "truly" win. The PVV might become the biggest party in the country (not likely but possible) but even IF they pull that off it's not worth too much as they'd still have around 20% of the votes only.
As it stands it's likely that even the three biggest parties together wouldn't have a majority and no party wants to work with Wilders.

^Thats the thing.

Everyone has said that they won't work with Wilders. He can't do shit even if he wins cause he won't be able to form a government with the rest of the parties.

If he wins nothing much can happen, if he loses then that's that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm

rincon wrote:
zigra wrote:
Unique wrote: victory. but I cant see him winning tbh.

^Thats the thing.

Everyone has said that they won't work with Wilders. He can't do shit even if he wins cause he won't be able to form a government with the rest of the parties.

im not sure if I'm reading this right but are you saying the people can vote for him to win but because the rest of the government don't agree with him they can stop him from taking power even if he gets most of the votes. I know nothing about how the voting system works in Holland
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:24 pm

IPSOS exitpoll:

VVD(31)

CDA(19)

D66(19)

PVV(19)

GroenLinks(16)

SP(14)

PvdA(9)

CU(6)

PvdD(5)

50Plus(4)

Denk(3)

SGP(3)

Forum voor Democratie(2)
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:
zigra wrote:

^Thats the thing.

im not sure if I'm reading this right but are you saying the people can vote for him to win but because the rest of the government don't agree with him they can stop him from taking power even if he gets most of the votes. I know nothing about how the voting system works in Holland

Now that it's clear he lost anyway it doesn't matter too much but it works pretty much like this: There are 150 seats in parliament and to form a government you need the backing hof at least 76 of them. The biggest party got like 30 seats so obviously they need support from other parties. The other parties said they won't work with him.
If people want Wilders to rule they'd have to vote for his party. If the PVV win enough seats they can rule. But you can't expect to rule just because you got 20% of the votes.

But as said going by the exit polls he lost anyway. 19 seats. That's not even 15%.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:06 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

^Thats the thing.

Now that it's clear he lost anyway it doesn't matter too much but it works pretty much like this: There are 150 seats in parliament and to form a government you need the backing hof at least 76 of them. The biggest party got like 30 seats so obviously they need support from other parties. The other parties said they won't work with him.
If people want Wilders to rule they'd have to vote for his party. If the PVV win enough seats they can rule. But you can't expect to rule just because you got 20% of the votes.

But as said going by the exit polls he lost anyway. 19 seats. That's not even 15%.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 pm

@zigra what is your take on wilders
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Do you really have to ask? Laughing I despise him, obviously.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 pm

zigra wrote:Do you really have to ask? Laughing I despise him, obviously.
so your not a fan then eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Pedram wrote:IPSOS exitpoll:

VVD(31)

CDA(19)

D66(19)

PVV(19)

GroenLinks(16)

SP(14)

PvdA(9)

CU(6)

PvdD(5)

50Plus(4)

Denk(3)

SGP(3)

Forum voor Democratie(2)

Wilders soundly beaten. Unsurprisingly.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/exit-polls-show-extremist-wilders-beaten-in-dutch-election-1-4393068

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 pm

“I am so proud at what has happened and happy that we have been given the trust again” by voters, Tamara van Ark, campaign leader of Rutte’s liberal VVD party said. With France and Germany facing elections in the months ahead, Rutte hoped to slow the momentum of what he called the “wrong sort of populism” after last’s year British vote to leave the European Union and the election of U.S. President Donald Trump.

what is the wrong sort of populism Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 am

VVD(31)

CDA(19)

D66(19)

PVV(19)

GroenLinks(16)

SP(14)

PvdA(9)

CU(6)

PvdD(5)

50Plus(4)

Denk(3)

SGP(3)

Forum voor Democratie(2)

Amazing how many viable parties they have, no wonder Wilders seemed like such a threat

Unique wrote:“I am so proud at what has happened and happy that we have been given the trust again” by voters, Tamara van Ark, campaign leader of Rutte’s liberal VVD party said. With France and Germany facing elections in the months ahead, Rutte hoped to slow the momentum of what he called the “wrong sort of populism” after last’s year British vote to leave the European Union and the election of U.S. President Donald Trump.

The populism they don't agree with, duh
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

VVD(31)

CDA(19)

D66(19)

PVV(19)

GroenLinks(16)

SP(14)

PvdA(9)

CU(6)

PvdD(5)

50Plus(4)

Denk(3)

SGP(3)

Forum voor Democratie(2)

Amazing how many viable parties they have, no wonder Wilders seemed like such a threat

Unique wrote:“I am so proud at what has happened and happy that we have been given the trust again” by voters, Tamara van Ark, campaign leader of Rutte’s liberal VVD party said. With France and Germany facing elections in the months ahead, Rutte hoped to slow the momentum of what he called the “wrong sort of populism” after last’s year British vote to leave the European Union and the election of U.S. President Donald Trump.

The populism they don't agree with, duh
I get that but what is wrong with it. how is it they see it as wrong populism and not other peoples opinion on what they want in life. I mean its very easy to tell people what they should find popular when you are a rich politician that has private health care. private schooling for your kids. a nice big house that's protected by private security. and plenty of money so your family will never be affected by any of the problems that the average person will face.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next