BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
Nishankly
29 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 8 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Funny I was talking about my local doctors and I see this. This is one of the doctors from the surgery I was talking about.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4486082/GP-husband-trafficked-Nigerian-woman-UK.html

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 09, 2017 1:02 pm

How does that answer the question? Are the people on the waiting list illegal immigrant? Because if they're not, you've got absolutely no (civil) reason to moan. Sorry about your mother and hope she gets better but that's life. You should see the waiting lines at VA clinics in the US.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

The fundamental difference is I don't get pissed when I see a Chinese guy walking around Tokyo, or having children who will contribute to Japanese society. In fact, in the west I make no distinction between Chinese people and myself at all because no one else does. You view the African with 9 children as "others" despite sharing a country with them, and probably being commonwealth brothers for well over a century.
like I said before I don't care about from around the world. I don't care how many kids people in Africa have but when our doctors surgerys are full up and we have to wait 2 weeks to see a doctor then I do care. If you want to feel guilty for things your country did then fair play to you but I don't feel guilty one bit about how Britain got its empire years and years ago because I was not even born then.

You care enough to think that a group, who constitute a minority of the 3.5% of Black brits in all the UK, are the ones who have clogged up the NHS. You specifically said Africans with 9 kids each are the reason the NHS is clogged. You don't really believe that do you? That people who aren't even 5 percent of your nation are the reason that the entire national health system is clogged?

If these are the talking point rightwing politicians have given you guys so that you can hide your racism then they have failed you. That claim does not even hold up to the remotest scrutiny.

Nishankly wrote:Im sick and tired of these people. They actually have the *bleep* audacity to cite culture and save Europe etc, It was all cool when the French, English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Germans killed 100,000 billions of innocents to form their empires or the *bleep* homes you live in right now and give you your white *bleep* privilege?

You absolute pieces of shit, Get your own planet and live on it. No one here has the balls in this political forum to tell people stuff as it is, I can't even believe people here try to form logical debates with these dumbshits, I'm done with this section.

I honestly couldnt imagine being Indian and having to sit through the British in particular make that argument. So many of your nation's richest, that were brutally stolen, are still on display in the British museum and people walk around like it wasn't stolen as they visit it ever year.  Its like they don't think we are people: I'll never understand how they could hate us so.

Debating is important because rational discourse remains one of the most effective ways to stem such a tide. If you allow a person to state that 3 or so percent of the population are the reason NATIONAL HEALTHCARE IS BROKEN, and they are able to repeat such a preposterous idea to populate then it will never be nipped in the bud. Intelligence remains the strongest weapon against bigotry.
I think your missing my point. I'm not saying it's only mass imagration that's broken the NHS. But mass imagration only adds to the problem and seeing as most of Britain is made up of either rich or not so rich areas it don't take a brain surgeon to work out where most of the imagrants are located. 15 years ago you could walk into my local surgery and ask to see a doctor and they would say take a seat and the doctor will see you soon. Now they tell you to come back in 2 weeks. In 2 weeks you will either be cured or dead.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:How does that answer the question? Are the people on the waiting list illegal immigrant? Because if they're not, you've got absolutely no (civil) reason to moan. Sorry about your mother and hope she gets better but that's life. You should see the waiting lines at VA clinics in the US.
I don't know how many are illegal but that's not the point.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Talking about the NHS last week my son banged his hand messing around with his mates at school we took him to the hospital to get a X-ray and they told us he is fine he has just bruise it. Well yesterday we got a letter saying we need to take him back for a follow up. They then tell us there has been a mistake and his hand is broken. They said the first guy missed it on the X-ray and the 2nd doctor picked it up but when my wife saw the X-ray she said it was plain as day to see it. I don't think the first guy even looked at the X-ray tbh. My son just got back with a big cast on his arm. The service is now a joke tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Saying the word "jap" got Vardy in hot water but of course Unique gets away Scot free.
i said brits as short for British as well but that didn't bother you did it.

One is an ethnic racial slur the other is not.

Soon you will be calling African posters here n****rs and say "so what i also said us whites"

Disgusting.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 3:52 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Saying the word "jap" got Vardy in hot water but of course Unique gets away Scot free.
i said brits as short for British as well but that didn't bother you did it.

One is an ethnic racial slur the other is not.

Soon you will be calling African posters here n****rs and say "so what i also said us whites"

Disgusting.
if Betty was offended by it I will edit my post.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 09, 2017 3:55 pm

I just got a message saying from next month on we'll have no roaming charges anywhere in the EU and some people want to dissolve the union ffs. This is GOAT.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 4:03 pm

My offensive post about brits and Japanese has been edited. It now says brits and Japanese. people are still free to call us brits instead of British because we have far more serious things to worry about that a shortened words. Thumbs up @betty sorry if I offended you that was not my intention.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Ya'll be fake as fu-ck with pretending to be offended by "racial slurs"

This is how imagine all of you. The black person raises his eyebrows and goes on with the conversation, while the fake ass lady puts on her show... ya'll think I can't see through your BS?

This generation is the worst of all no question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfhMDt92F8Q
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 09, 2017 4:31 pm

So what I read into Myeswhatever's post is that it's okay to call people ethnic slurs.

The black guy obviously had a huge problem with it. But he's not the host. The host was put in an awful position. If she hadn't acted like that she'd have indirectly supported that use on her show.

Keep being insensitive though. Will probably get you far.

Also this generation being the worst Laughing

Nothing gives me white guilt like this section
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Myesyats wants to go back to the good old days where black people were not allowed to vote. Or better yet a time where they could have given him free labor.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 4:49 pm

lol

I'm just expressing my astonishment as to why white people get offended by this word more than black people themselves.

And how is this an accurate reaction from the host? Let's close the entire station while we're at it because somebody used the N-WORD when quoting somebody.

Black people refer to themselves using this word all the time but the lady breaks down almost to tears (fake but still) when a white person mentions it?

This is the softest and most sensitive generation of all time and it's definitely not a good thing.

Also, did you miss the point Louis CK made at the end? Saying "THE N-WORD" is basically getting away with saying this WORD. And she said it twice, so basically she said this WORD more often than the guy she got offended by.

http://x3.wykop.pl/cdn/c3201142/comment_lrAvHj9ai5urD6r265OPcEq5wutAQRFn.jpg
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Is the Nick Young meme supposed to be targeted towards yourself?

It makes sense considering you're using a white stand up comedian as an expert opinion on race.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 5:05 pm

M99 wrote:Myesyats wants to go back to the good old days where black people were not allowed to vote. Or better yet a time where they could have given him free labor.

Damn, I'm sure you can do better than that. Stop making the discussion turn this way.

I have absolutely nothing against black ppl, why would I have? In my country they're mostly just tourists so it's like whatever... and I don't live in a big city so I have contact only with white people, mostly Poles

BTW it looks as if black people have more issues with white ppl than the other way around....: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/white-south-africans-are-preparing-slaughter-and-removal-all-whites-within-five-year
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Freeza wrote:Is the Nick Young meme supposed to be targeted towards yourself?

It makes sense considering you're using a white stand up comedian as an expert opinion on race.

What the hell? So white people's say on race does not count? How come?

Your statement is ridiculous and racist at the same time.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Freeza wrote:
Keep being insensitive though. Will probably get you far.
It does get us far; according to the OECD ranking Poland is currently the safest country in Europe and 2nd safest country in the world after Japan (oecdbetterlifeindex.org)
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:How does that answer the question? Are the people on the waiting list illegal immigrant? Because if they're not, you've got absolutely no (civil) reason to moan. Sorry about your mother and hope she gets better but that's life. You should see the waiting lines at VA clinics in the US.
I don't know how many are illegal but that's not the point.

My point is that if they've been granted a visa, permanent residence or if they're citizens then there's no issue with them benefiting from it like everyone else. They're not breaking any laws. Simple.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:lol

I'm just expressing my astonishment as to why white people get offended by this word more than black people themselves.

And how is this an accurate reaction from the host? Let's close the entire station while we're at it because somebody used the N-WORD when quoting somebody.

Black people refer to themselves using this word all the time but the lady breaks down almost to tears (fake but still) when a white person mentions it?

This is the softest and most sensitive generation of all time and it's definitely not a good thing.

Also, did you miss the point Louis CK made at the end? Saying "THE N-WORD" is basically getting away with saying this WORD. And she said it twice, so basically she said this WORD more often than the guy she got offended by.

http://x3.wykop.pl/cdn/c3201142/comment_lrAvHj9ai5urD6r265OPcEq5wutAQRFn.jpg

It really isn't as hard or confusing as you're making it out to be. If a minority group say they are offended by a certain word being used by those outside their group to refer to them, then you respect their wish and refrain from using it. If you still go ahead and use it anyway then at best you're a dickhead.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Astonished that white people are more offended by that word than black people. Yea say that word in front of black people and see how unfazed they are.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue May 09, 2017 7:57 pm

I am really baffled how Myesyates is so outraged and moans on the internet. How does one live in a very homogeneous, safe, and sheltered society. And Complain so much about issues that are not prevalent to him?

This is weird to me.

Last edited by Blue on Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Keyboard warrior, attention seeker etc

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Never said using the N-word is accurate, 100% justified or whatever. I'm just saying people are overreacting these days when it comes to everything.

IMO, it is no longer a harmful expression unless it is used against someone directly... For example, the guy in the interview I posted used THE word in quoting somebody & it was not aimed at anyone personally, therefore the was no reason to get offended, almost burst into tears and end the conversation.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Blue wrote:I am really baffled how Myesyates is so outraged and moans on the internet. How does one live in a very homogeneous, safe, and sheltered society. And Complain so much about issues that are not prevalent to him?

This is weird to me.

You can't please everyone I guess? Some people would call me ignorant for not caring about such issues and here you are, wondering why do I even bother about the problems of this world.

Either way, football is boring these days so I gotta find other topics to hook onto.

Also, last time I checked this is a forum and we are in a political section, so how discussing politics and related issues is attention seeking?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 pm

M99 wrote:Myesyats wants to go back to the good old days where black people were not allowed to vote. Or better yet a time where they could have given him free labor.

How about further back when arabs chopped their african slaves' balls off so their male slaves wouldn't reproduce, and took their women as concubines. Or back when the ottomans enslaved Europeans. Or when Africans enslaved other Africans.

So fk your "muh white devils" bullshit. We ain't taking responsibility for all the injustice in history. So sorry about that.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Very mistaken if you think just because you have an opinion that makes you less ignorant and informed. Opinion can be formed out of anything; no facts, reality, statistics, or anything that is logical or important is needed.

btw it is a ridiculous notion that you suggest white people are more offended by the N word then blacks. It is not true. Now that shows you to be very ignorant.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next