French Elections 2017

+25
M99
Blue
sportsczy
Freeza
Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
footyfan01
Tomwin Lannister
Unique
Adit
rincon
RealGunner
iftikhar
McLewis
Arquitecto
VivaStPauli
DuringTheWar
Myesyats
zigra
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
Nishankly
29 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 am

@Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
@Unique wrote: but my post is 100% true though


As was mine. Which shows the privilege of people not even being able to concede a single,solitary, word while expecting Africans, with a smile, to concede so much.
so you agree with my first post then.


Yep.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:I am a realist. I cannot strive for something that will never happen. Human nature is what it is, and in every aspect of life, one will always want to prevail over the other.

Racial inequality is just one of the branches, there's inequality everywhere, there always was, and always will be.


Racial inequality is easy to solve though. Equality before the law, and get rid of systemic bias. Its all made up anyway

Look at Anton Ferdinand

Terry calls him black bastard, but his mother is just as white as Terry's. There is no scientific basis for race.

Yeah but people are & will be biased, thats human nature.

You sound like you would love communism. Classless society, everyone is equal no matter what and gets the exact same amount of pay regardless of absolutely anything. Sounds great on paper, right? In reality, a total disaster.



Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 am

@Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:I am a realist. I cannot strive for something that will never happen. Human nature is what it is, and in every aspect of life, one will always want to prevail over the other.

Racial inequality is just one of the branches, there's inequality everywhere, there always was, and always will be.


Racial inequality is easy to solve though. Equality before the law, and get rid of systemic bias. Its all made up anyway

Look at Anton Ferdinand

Terry calls him black bastard, but his mother is just as white as Terry's. There is no scientific basis for race.

Yeah but people are & will be biased, thats human nature.

You sound like you would love communism. Classless society, everyone is equal no matter what and gets the exact same amount of pay regardless of absolutely anything. Sounds great on paper, right? In reality, a total disaster.




Communism doesnt work, that I agree with. I Have donated money, under a friend's name, to the Japanese communist party though. Mostly out of protest to LDP's courting of bigots in the 2012 election.

I believe in capitalism with some regulation. People should be free to start and run a business of their dreams. They should also be able to compete fairly in the marketplace.

Socially I believe in choice. I was a Christian, visited a masjid for half a year, and eventually became a Buddhist. People should have a choice in belief. I believe in multiculturalism because there is nothing more multicultural than an ex Japanese Christian kid going to Masjid every friday Laughing . I believe in Feminism because I think my sisters should have every opportunity I was presented with.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by zigra Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:I am a realist. I cannot strive for something that will never happen. Human nature is what it is, and in every aspect of life, one will always want to prevail over the other.

Racial inequality is just one of the branches, there's inequality everywhere, there always was, and always will be.


Racial inequality is easy to solve though. Equality before the law, and get rid of systemic bias. Its all made up anyway

Look at Anton Ferdinand

Terry calls him black bastard, but his mother is just as white as Terry's. There is no scientific basis for race.

Yeah but people are & will be biased, thats human nature.

You sound like you would love communism. Classless society, everyone is equal no matter what and gets the exact same amount of pay regardless of absolutely anything. Sounds great on paper, right? In reality, a total disaster.



That's not what communism is about.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4240
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2017 5:14 pm

@zigra wrote:That's not what communism is about.
Yes, in a true communist country there'd be no wages and services would be granted to a citizen in exchange for participation in the popular effort. However, this state of affairs has never actually been achieved. Instead, people receive/d government issued rations for their work (labor vouchers) and therein lies some form of equality because virtually everyone is poor.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:22 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@zigra wrote:That's not what communism is about.
Yes, in a true communist country there'd be no wages and services would be granted to a citizen in exchange for participation in the popular effort. However, this state of affairs has never actually been achieved. Instead, people receive/d government issued rations for their work (labor vouchers) and therein lies some form of equality because virtually everyone is poor.


Would that be a net loss in Poland.

The average polish worker makes less than 20k a year. They are already poor. Giving you communism might be a benefit. If you are going to work it makes no sense if you are gonna be poor.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Wed May 17, 2017 4:20 am

We just gotten out of communism and it was awful, imposed just after the war, too. Believe me, we are still recovering from this awful state, that's why we are poor. The forecast is though that by 2050 Poland may be the fastest-growing economy. Ironically, the restrictions EU imposes kinda slow us down, but I tell ya, never underestimate the Polish Very Happy

Also, communism/socialism never makes sense.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Wed May 17, 2017 5:22 am

There's even a saying here derived from a song that goes like this: "Only faith remained in us, that will come such a time, that on the trees beside leaves, will be hanged Communists!"

hmm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:05 pm

@Pedram wrote:Macron seems to be a good choice for France tbh, what they need right now is a economic liberal who can fix their restrictive labor laws that punishes entrepreneurs and prevents business to grow

rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:14 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Pedram wrote:Macron seems to be a good choice for France tbh, what they need right now is a economic liberal who can fix their restrictive labor laws that punishes entrepreneurs and prevents business to grow

rofl

All hail liberal economics I guess hmm

Road blocks were back in place in parts of France on Wednesday morning as the "yellow vest" anti-government protests continue for a fifth day. A second person was confirmed to have a died as a result of the road blocks.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20181121/latest-france-hit-by-fifth-day-of-road-blocks-as-second-death

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15601
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum