rincon
M99
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid Empty Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:17 pm

http://www.lasexta.com/programas/jugones/isco-tiene-pie-y-medio-fuera-del-madrid_2017020258934a4e0cf2c31a5c6a7654.html

His contract expires in 2018, so in the summer he'll have one year left in his Real Madrid contract.

What went wrong with him and where do you see him next?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:27 pm

He was never signed to be a starter but to be a Spanish guy in the team, nothing went wrong, his career there pretty much follows that initial assessment.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Juve/PSG/Arsenal hmm

maybe even a Liverpool hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Not surprising he wants a move the season before the World Cup. I see lots of moves like this happening this summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Please let it be Barca
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:15 pm

He's great, he just has a very limited role due to Madrid's makeup of their team. ( same goes for Rodriguez)

He'll be back to his Malaga level if/when he leaves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Actually, this is probably best for all involved though I can imagine Zidane is gonna try his very best to convince him to renew. Essentially, this process isn't over as yet but it would be really nice to see him play regularly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:53 pm

He shouldn't have gone to RM at such a young age, especially because the way RM go through players, which almost every year they have to compete for a starting XI, as well as they go through managers, same he may fit others he may not.

I would personally love him at Barcelona, as a replacement for don Ineista, but the chances RM sell to us are slim to none, at the same time don't know if Isco would risk the wrath of RM fans.

If he leaves he'll most likely be a City players, they've been after him for a few years including his Malaga days, he fits in the type of player Pep likes and with Silva aging will be a perfect replacement. Might also be used as a bargaining chip for Dybala.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Bringing him to Liverpool would be a dream. I think Isco is a fantastic player and would be a perfect fit in our midfield.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:56 pm

He's not that good.  Good enough for Valencia/OM/Man Utd level teams atm. He should start from scratch rather than opting to join strong teams.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Have you seen some of the absolute jobbers you play in midfield, he would walk into your team clown

hope he joins Inter tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Not surprised really. Lovely little players but with the quality of our midfield he was never going to break into the line up. I mean the players ahead of him are Kroos and Modric lol. Just unlucky I guess. Whoever buys him will reape the rewards. I would love for him to stay but his situation hasn't changed and he's gone through 3 managers.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Firenze wrote:Have you seen some of the absolute jobbers you play in midfield, he would walk into your team clown

hope he joins Inter tbh

We don't need AM's though. A Vidal-esque combative/aggressive midfielder is what we need atm. Hoping our issues are solved once we sign the best French midfielder from Lyon.

Last edited by S on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Morata + Isco + 30M for Dybala IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Oh and I almost forgot, Chad is proven right yet again :bow:

Unban him ffs (or has he been banned in the first place ?)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Would love him at Barca.

Tottenham and Barca should both have a go imo, because I've always been a fan of his
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Isco would not only walk in Juventus midfield, he would hop, skip and jump into a sure starting 11 position. Sugars can pretend all he wants.

In any case, Madrid would do what they can to keep him or for the very least, sell him to earn back some cash.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Doc wrote:Isco would not only walk in Juventus midfield, he would hop, skip and jump into a sure starting 11 position. Sugars can pretend all he wants.

In any case, Madrid would do what they can to keep him or for the very least, sell him to earn back some cash.

Nah. He wouldn't get into the current starting eleven.Enough with the overrating ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Please Khedira walked into your midfield. Even Andre Gomes would start in your midfield.

I remember when Juve fans called Higuain shit Laughing good days. Hope he doesn't go there, they dont deserve WC players. You should try and get Rakitic and Danilo and prepare a payment plan for the next 40 years
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Isco is a luxury player that isn't required.

Like I said, he should start from scratch at a Sevilla, or an OM or a Man Utd. Would be good progress for his career.

No space at world class teams. Sorry.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm sensing a Real Madrid - Juve feud starting and it's going to be glorious Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Would be a good backup option for Bonaventura IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 pm

I will never ever understand this obsession with isco being a top am, he is clearly not since he had his chances and failed hard af, more than any top am out there, why his short comings are always not as bad as players who actually out performed him? Because he is passionate? What does that even mean?

Any other am not name isco with his crappy stats wouldn't even be mentioned much less discussed as a top am, it like all the pre established rules always get bent for him.

he is a decent am, just not top whatever let the myth die ffs.

I know for a fact if we switch  isco's Malaga career with james right now, isco> for all the reasons that applied to james, would make him a lesser player, because these discussions are agenda driven and not actual debate like in the pas
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm

S wrote:I will never ever understand this obsession blablabla he had his chances and failed hard af blablabla his short comings are always not as bad as players who actually out performed him?

blablabla it like all the pre established rules always get bent for him.

I know for a fact blablabla these discussions are agenda driven

Could've sworn I was reading a Chad post, up until I finished reading it and realized that Benzema wasn't mentioned even once Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
I remember when Juve fans called Higuain shit Laughing good days.

I remember that, as well, lol. How things have changed since then Proud The words "overrated" and "agenda" seem to have always been popular on this forum.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next