rincon
M99
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by Thimmy Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
I remember when Juve fans called Higuain shit Laughing good days.

I remember that, as well, lol. How things have changed since then Proud The words "overrated" and "agenda" seem to have always been popular on this forum.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by Doc Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:14 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I'm sensing a Real Madrid - Juve feud starting and it's going to be glorious Proud

Not exactly sure how a feud can manifest. Madrid and Juve fans have little to grand stand about. Almost nonexistent to be honest.

Saying Isco is a top AM is subjective and depends on the poster so I can agree with that one. Sugars, however, is believing his own madness. Isco would start for Juventus, hell, any "top" Serie A side. That sort of talent is gonna be in your starting 11. Would he succeed is something I have my concerns with. Spaniards and Italy seem to have a bad mix.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Doc wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I'm sensing a Real Madrid - Juve feud starting and it's going to be glorious Proud

Not exactly sure how a feud can manifest. Madrid and Juve fans have little to grand stand about. Almost nonexistent to be honest.

Saying Isco is a top AM is subjective and depends on the poster so I can agree with that one. Sugars, however, is believing his own madness. Isco would start for Juventus, hell, any "top" Serie A side. That sort of talent is gonna be in your starting 11. Would he succeed is something I have my concerns with. Spaniards and Italy seem to have a bad mix.

Any player can be benched once their past it or in really bad form, but its another thing when your hoping for the team to implode for dislike of a player or sucking off your rivals players to heights, when you never treated players on a team where you claim you support the same.

99% of so called RM fans dreams of being   poor mans barca, to the point where isco is the best mid cause he is a extremely poor man iniesta coincidence? Of course not

Again isco at his worst is the best piece of footy you lot have ever scene in a madrid shirt, this is a fact your lot can't escape better yet how about pogba>kroos every Madrid fan except myself was riding that bandwagon, again your just a bunch of posers and I don't need chumps and suck ups to validate my opinions cause there usually right clowns.

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

S wrote:I will never ever understand this obsession with isco being a top am, he is clearly not since he had his chances and failed hard af, more than any top am out there, why his short comings are always not as bad as players who actually out performed him? Because he is passionate? What does that even mean?

Any other am not name isco with his crappy stats wouldn't even be mentioned much less discussed as a top am, it like all the pre established rules always get bent for him.

he is a decent am, just not top whatever let the myth die ffs.

I know for a fact if we switch  isco's Malaga career with james right now, isco> for all the reasons that applied to james, would make him a lesser player, because these discussions are agenda driven and not actual debate like in the pas

Stats lmao, if stats meant anything Iniesta has never been a top midfielder in his life.

He was fantastic before he went to Madrid ffs only idiots would argue that.

Besides you have no leg to stand on when and i quote " HERNANES is a top 5 AM " rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Isco wouldn't just walk into Juve's midfield he'd be their best player. Actually I think he'd probably be the best player on most teams in the world -- same with James. As has been mentioned they're both just not being used to their strengths.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Don't worry Sugars, you'll u-turn like you did with Higuain if he ever comes to Juventus.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Madrid fans overrating their players and Curtinho saying random stuff. Our best player? Please, our team is not filled with the Hendersons and Firminos of this world. Don't confuse us with Liverpool.

Never wanted Isco before, don't want him now. To all the people fapping over his playmaking, we don't use an AM.

If we sign Isco he would just play out of position exactly like he does at Madrid and nobody would be happy. He wouldn't start, and the move would be pointless.

He is not a better CM than Marchisio, Pjanic and Khedira. We don't need more lightfooted weaklings, we need the opposite.

If he wants to come replace our bench players then awesome, but I feel like that is what he is getting away from.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Casciavit wrote:Would be a good backup option for Bonaventura IMO.

He can be a great bench option tho, we've been overusing Bona a lot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Would be perfect for us.

Klopp should do everything to get him.

Coutinho - Firmino - Mane
Dahoud - Isco
(Gini) - (Lallana)
Hendo
Milner - VanDijk - Matip - Clyne

Will still need to improve on Firmino and Hendo to relegate these two to the bench and a backup for Mane.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm

I thought Firmino was the best AM in the league, on par with Ozil?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Firmino is a CF now. His AM days are over.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Hmm, real nice out there huh

I do think he would get into Juve's midfield. Much better than Khedira.

Wouldn't mind seeing him go somewhere where he can be a star again though, like Sevilla.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 pm

I will miss Isco I hope he joins a team where he is actually needed. He has prime Kroos and Modric in front of him I can think of one or 2 players that would start over those two, if any actually lol...

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 pm

I bet Juve fans can.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:40 am

i dont think even juve fans are that deluded
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:06 am

would join poop at citeh.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:53 am

Curtinho wrote:Isco wouldn't just walk into Juve's midfield he'd be their best player. Actually I think he'd probably be the best player on most teams in the world -- same with James. As has been mentioned they're both just not being used to their strengths.

The truth right here
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:07 am

Too bad for him really the team means he doesnt get into the starting 11 mostly, if he wants regular he should move on I agree. Of course that means Real have one less strong backup for rotation which is a good thing Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:08 am

He was fantastic and Real's best player for a few months under Ancelotti in 14/15.
Apart from that he was underwhelming for several years now.

Spanish Götze.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:19 am

In 2-3 years time he will be playing at Valencia, Sevilla or Atlético level club (if he gets lucky) after another big money flop move probably to the EPL

Comparing him to a football legend like Iniesta rofl sit down with the silly hype.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:He was fantastic and Real's best player for a few months under Ancelotti in 14/15.
Apart from that he was underwhelming for several years now.

Spanish Götze.

It's another thing if it was James as he's clearly a class player and had performances Isco could only dream of.

You are actually insulting Götze by comparing him to Isco as the former was legit one of the best AM's in the world in his Dortmund time while Isco was hardly ever one , not even during his Malaga stint. Let's not mix up potential and talent to those who have consistently performed like WC players.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 am

I used to rate him quite high. I used to secretly wish he would come to Barca. But then I met Chad and he convinced me thoroughly. Since then life's good. I have completely stopped rating this fraud. It was easier than I imagined. Chad is not a person, Chad is a movement. I support Chad, do you?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:32 am

Interesting ppl having so varied opinion on the guy Very Happy I also rate the guy and guess we will need to wait to see in time whether it be he finally gets regular starts or ends up moving.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:31 pm

S wrote:He's not that good.  Good enough for Valencia/OM/Man Utd level teams atm. He should start from scratch rather than opting to join strong teams.

Hahaha Seriously ?

Juve does not have a single dribbler as good as Isco

Isco is being wasted at Madrid because of horrible tactics and being moved away from his natural position !

Isco should not be made to press or back track, he is not a CM, nor a LCM, he is an AM.

He needs a toulalan or Camacho behind him doing the dirty work, while he is given the free role to roam and create !

His dribbling skills are exceptional ! Zidane has brought the worst and ugliest football to Madrid in recent memory! where even Iniesta would look like a scrub.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Isco is such a good dribbler that he can't dribble himself to starting spot. What's with the posters insecurities here? we don't use an AM. Just like Madrid doesn't use an AM. Shouldn't Isco fans be pushing this crap on a team where they can see him shine?

He ain't good enough to change formations for him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 am

S wrote:Oh and I almost forgot, Chad is proven right yet again :bow:

Unban him ffs (or has he been banned in the first place ?)

Not banned just tired of reading rubbish posts like the ones in here Laughing, "isco is such a good dribbler" answer to everything, lmao he literally sucks at everything else, gets a free pass cause casual think dribbling is the end all be all, the amount starts he was handed for no reason other than spanish media tears.

The team was using a am couple points this season and isco still sucked no excuses he is a flop rofl.

Lovely how that scrub kroos is legend to some RM fans nowadays Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next