rincon
M99
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 am

S wrote:Oh and I almost forgot, Chad is proven right yet again :bow:

Unban him ffs (or has he been banned in the first place ?)

Not banned just tired of reading rubbish posts like the ones in here Laughing, "isco is such a good dribbler" answer to everything, lmao he literally sucks at everything else, gets a free pass cause casual think dribbling is the end all be all, the amount starts he was handed for no reason other than spanish media tears.

The team was using a am couple points this season and isco still sucked no excuses he is a flop rofl.

Lovely how that scrub kroos is legend to some RM fans nowadays Proud

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Isco has decided not to renew his contract with Real Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

rincon wrote:Isco is such a good dribbler that he can't dribble himself to starting spot. What's with the posters insecurities here? we don't use an AM. Just like Madrid doesn't use an AM. Shouldn't Isco fans be pushing this crap on a team where they can see him shine?

He ain't good enough to change formations for him.

Isco's best football for us occurred when he played LCM/LM not AM. And he's much better than Pjanic. He would improve your team immediately
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:07 am

Valkyrja wrote:
rincon wrote:Isco is such a good dribbler that he can't dribble himself to starting spot. What's with the posters insecurities here? we don't use an AM. Just like Madrid doesn't use an AM. Shouldn't Isco fans be pushing this crap on a team where they can see him shine?

He ain't good enough to change formations for him.

Isco's best football for us occurred when he played LCM/LM not AM. And he's much better than Pjanic. He would improve your team immediately

Yeah and Messi, Suárez and Neymar would improve Madrid immediately too that doesn't mean you throw your existing forward line away for new shinier toys.

And besides he aint better than Pjanić either ways. Pipe down with the hyping up of bench players. Go sell this hype on some EPL forum. We're not going to fall for it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Isco is very good. Like all players.... if you move him around in multiple different positions, ask him to play differently than what made him great AND give him inconsistent playing time... let alone the fact that he feels pressure to play great every game or he'll get benched... he's struggled some.

There's a lot into making a player perform at his best and a lot of those details were never offered to Isco.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:45 pm

City definitely. Pep should be all over him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:30 pm

CR is such a cancer, had it not been for him in RM, so many careers would have flourished here.

He is the tactical base reason for so many flaws in Madrid's tactics.

Does not help when we have coaches making us play like garbage day in and day out !

I wish Pellegrini came back
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Funny that Ozil and Di Maria played the best football of their life behind CR.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:49 pm

While I love Isco more and given the obvious bias for him there is no chance in the seven circles of hell he is better than Pjanic.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:46 pm

M99 wrote:Funny that Ozil and Di Maria played the best football of their life behind CR.

Even Benzema has shown his best football behind CR.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Adit wrote:City definitely. Pep should be all over him.

Not at all. Next season Pep will be developing Brahim.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Isco: "I am calm but what I worry about is having minutes, a player's career is short. I'm happy here, and I would be here for many more years. We'll make a decision at the end of the season. It's my future at stake."

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/02/18/58a88843468aebab328b460f.html

Future Arsenal legend pls.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:44 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Isco: "I am calm but what I worry about is having minutes, a player's career is short. I'm happy here, and I would be here for many more years. We'll make a decision at the end of the season. It's my future at stake."

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/02/18/58a88843468aebab328b460f.html

Future Arsenal legend pls.

Nah, he can be a starter for many good teams.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3