MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Oh, Ivan Sesar, that's right.

Great signing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Sport Club Juventus București, commonly known as Juventus București, or simply as Juventus within Romania, is a professional Romanian football club based in Bucharest.

Full name Sport Club Juventus București
Nickname(s)
Juveții
Bătrâna Doamnă din Colentina
(The Old Lady from Colentina)
Short name Juve
Founded 1992; 25 years ago
Ground Juventus / Ilie Oană
Capacity 6,000 / 15,073
Owner Ilie Ciuclea
Chairman Gheorghe Chivorchian
Manager Daniel Oprița
League Liga I
2016–17 Liga II, 1st (promoted)
Founded in 1992, they currently play in the Liga I, the first tier of the Romanian football league system.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Img_2811

Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah but when mvpp was those days

we didnt have Higuain100m, Dybala120m, Cuadrado20m, Costa40m, Bernardeschi40m, Sandro70m, Pjanic40m, Pjaca20m, Mandzukic20m,

and one of Khedira Marchisio, i am sure will be there to give us a trustworthy CM

i dont know how the team will perform but on the paper i would say we are superior to Conte days

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Juventus prepare €33m offer for Liverpool wantaway
26/07/2017, 17:40

Juventus are set to ramp up the pressure on Liverpool for Emre Can, according to the latest reports.

The Bianconeri are set to make a £30 million (€33.6m) offer in the coming hours, likely within the next two days.

The Old Lady was looking for a new midfielder, as they believe they need to beef up the middle.

Can, who has struggled to impose himself as a regular starter at Anfield, has told the Merseysiders that he won’t sign a new deal there.

Previous reports indicated that the €35m price tag was not one Juventus would pay, because Can’s deal expires only next year. Liverpool met with him recently to offer him an extension.

The Bianconeri were also set to chase Blaise Matuidi, among others. Can is expected to be offered a significant raise, too.

The 23-year-old showed some sign of improvement last season, netting five Premier League goals.

The midfielder was signed from Bayer Leverkusen three seasons ago for €12 million.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:37 pm

I think I like Emre Can best of the names we've been linked to in the midfield.

Its a shame we have no chance at Milinkovic-Savic this summer.

Edit- Di Marzio report suggesting Can will stay at Liverpool http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-liverpool-gelate-juventus-e-barcellona-emre-can-e-coutinho-sono-incedibili

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Yeah but when mvpp was those days

we didnt have Higuain100m, Dybala120m, Cuadrado20m, Costa40m, Bernardeschi40m, Sandro70m, Pjanic40m, Pjaca20m, Mandzukic20m,

and one of Khedira Marchisio, i am sure will be there to give us a trustworthy CM

i dont know how the team will perform but on the paper i would say we are superior to Conte days

Doesn't change the fact our midfield as it stands is significantly worse than it used to be. Sure we've improved as a whole because back then our wing backs were offensively useless and our strikers were awful and then mediocre but our fancy new attack needs the right kind of midfield behind it. Look what happened in the 2nd half of the Madrid game, that was mostly on our midfield getting absolutely humiliated. No attack is going to change that, because we were camped 20 yards from our own goal praying for Madrid to make a mistake, which they rarely did.

We need an energetic midfielder who's also at least competent on the ball at the highest level. Easier said than done, but we need to try. Matuidi is no dream signing but he'd definitely give us that short term.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:Yeah but when mvpp was those days

Doesn't change the fact our midfield as it stands is significantly worse than it used to be. Sure we've improved as a whole because back then our wing backs were offensively useless and our strikers were awful and then mediocre but our fancy new attack needs the right kind of midfield behind it. Look what happened in the 2nd half of the Madrid game, that was mostly on our midfield getting absolutely humiliated. No attack is going to change that, because we were camped 20 yards from our own goal praying for Madrid to make a mistake, which they rarely did.

We need an energetic midfielder who's also at least competent on the ball at the highest level. Easier said than done, but we need to try. Matuidi is no dream signing but he'd definitely give us that short term.

It's hard to compare our midfield today versus what the midfield was a few years ago. The team has drastically changed to a more attack minded approach in order to win in Europe. I agree we need a better CDM that can play along Pjanic, but gone are the days of four CMs. I mean that's one one of the reasons we played a 3-5-2 in order to play all of our CMs. If you want to win in Europe, you basically need four attack-minded players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:04 pm

You also need a midfield capable of doing a good enough job under pressure. Pjanic has to play because he's the best technical MF we have, but next to him we need somebody to do the dirty work. Khedira for his decent size is not really physical enough. Maybe, just maybe a fit and in form Marchisio would do the trick but that's such a long shot.

One thing is for sure though, prioritising defence doesn't win you CLs in this day and age. At least we're beginning to see that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm

smoking
HIGUAIN
BERNARDESCHI-DYBALA-CUADRADO
PJANIC-IVAN SESAR
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-RUGANI-LICHT
BUFFON

Mandzukic as a CM/DM is something worth trying, and i say this in all seriousness.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Luca wrote:I think I like Emre Can best of the names we've been linked to in the midfield.

Its a shame we have no chance at Milinkovic-Savic this summer.

Edit- Di Marzio report suggesting Can will stay at Liverpool http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-liverpool-gelate-juventus-e-barcellona-emre-can-e-coutinho-sono-incedibili

bananabanana
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:19 pm

i am unsure if Conte team was better
I mean what he started with?

Matri < Higuain 0-1 ( this deserves more than 1 )
Vucinic < Dybala 0-2
Marchisio < Costa 0-3
Vidal > Khedira 1-3
Pirlo > Pjanic 2-3
Asamoah < Sandro 2-4
Lichtainer < Bernardeschi 2-5
Chiellini - Chiellini
Bonuci - Benatia
Barzagli,Evra > De Sciglio 3 - 5
Buffon - Buffon

I didnt rate Benatia vs Bonuci as i dont really think there is alot difference both do a good job on CB

After Asamoah injury came Pogba and the 4312, but now we have Sandro which is not bad either and overall i can consider the teams to be equally good but we are still going to go for a new DM, And our bench is way better than it used to be

Back on the day we had padoin on the bench, peluso

Alegri team wins on paper

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 pm

A more appropriate comparison would be:

Morata-Tevez
Marchisio-Pogba-Vidal
Pirlo
Evra-Bonucci-Barzagli-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Versus

Higuain
D.Costa-Dybala-Bernardeschi
Pjanic-Khedira
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-De Sciglio
Buffon

The above one is our line up for the 2015 final. The below is our projected, in my opinion, best 11 for the coming season.

That midfield in 2015 is untouchable. We're better everywhere else but you can argue that the midfield in 2015, makes that side better. That side did make a CL finals and did come up short. I don't think that 11 is a CL winning one, but it's a contender.

The bottom one is a very exciting team with a bright future and the start of a new cycle. We've transitioned well but our midfield is thin.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Marotta confirmed we have made an offer for Keita. (probably 1m loan with obligation to buy for 9m lol).
He's on the last year of his contract and clearly wants Juve above all interested teams so a deal might happen.
The question is : who the hell will leave now that we went from 0 back up options for our attack to havin 3 for every attacking position? Not to mention the Schick deal might is not dead yet and might happen latter this summer or in January.

Pjaca,Cuadrado and Dybala are most likely.Considering the amount of money we have spent so far and will spend to bring Cancelo,Keita and a CDM means we need to sell big...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Ivan Sesar :bow: :bow: :bow:

Also dat new logo, love the new colours... Cool

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Img_2812
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Marotta: ‘Juve have made an offer for Balde Keita’
JULY 26, 2017
Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirms that the Bianconeri have made an offer for Lazio’s Balde Keita.

The young winger has been the subject of sustained attention from Juve since the start of the summer but there were reports that Lazio President Claudio Lotito was unhappy with the Bianconeri making an approach directly to the player’s agent.

Reports have continued to suggest that Juve agreed terms with the 22-year-old and speaking at the draw for the Serie A fixtures this evening, Marotta confirmed Juve have made an official offer for him.

“Keita? We have made our proposal to Lazio, now President Lotito will evaluate it and see what will happen” Marotta told Premium Sport.

Sky Sport Italia follow on from the story, suggesting that there were further developments tonight between Lotito and Marotta and there could be more news in the coming hours.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:23 pm

Keita in, Cuadrado out...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Yeah its probably Cuadrado out if Keita comes. Costa and Berna are probably both best on the right. Keita is best on the left. Cuadrado is screwed. Pjaca also would have a tough time getting time with Mandzukic still around.

Either way if Keita comes our options would go from nonexistent to stacked. 5 young guys all very talented and all awesome that can play anywhere forward backing up Higuain with Mandzukic on the bench.

From Matri, Quags, Borriello and others, to having Keita, Pjaca and Mandzukic on the bench because we have Dybala, Berna, Higuain and Costa Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Ivan Sesar   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Also dat new logo, love the new colours... Cool

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Img_2812

Mix of Juventus real logo and Montreal Habs colors, great crest tbh. Maybe now i'll support Juve Bucuresti because of that.

Didn't even know we have a romanian cousin lol, i guess we'll dominate that league soon enough. Buying Ivan Sesar clearly shows ambition. I've heard that their new sporting director, Marottu, is a very smart man What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Why are we signing more forwards though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Probably because we'll sell Cuadrado. Trading Cuadrado for Keita/Schick is good with me.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Juventus offer €20m for Keita
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly offered €20m to Lazio for Keita Balde Diao after Inter tried to include Eder as part of an exchange deal.

Today Bianconeri director Beppe Marotta confirmed to Mediaset Premium that he had made a formal proposal to Lazio for Keita.

The Senegal international will be out of contract in June 2018 and refused to sign a new deal at the Stadio Olimpico.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the offer on the table is worth €20m and the asking price is €25m.

Meanwhile, Sportitalia claim that Inter tried to include Eder as part of an exchange deal for Keita, but the Italy international of Brazilian origin refused the transfer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Juve could also be prepping for the sale of Dybala. If Neymar goes to PSG and Barca offer $120 million for Dybala, apparently there is a verbal agreement with the two parties that Juve will let Dybala go.

I know Dejan doesn't want to hear this but it does make sense if we are on the verge of buying Keita and maybe even Schick...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Everything makes sense after Bernadeschi#10
Juventus got themselves a good backup

He can be used on the wing but his future is on AM

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Juve could also be prepping for the sale of Dybala.  If Neymar goes to PSG and Barca offer $120 million for Dybala, apparently there is a verbal agreement with the two parties that Juve will let Dybala go.

I know Dejan doesn't want to hear this but it does make sense if we are on the verge of buying Keita and maybe even Schick...

Cuadrado is leaving, Pjaca might also leave on loan. If we get Keita, Shick is a no go. Trust me.

Marotta today again confirmed we have no intention of selling Dybala.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 am

Damn, so Dybala is most likely leaving then Sad

Just kidding Dejan, don't be upset.

The ideas are natural, were just using deductive reasoning here. I can really only see the possibility of Dybala leaving if Neymar signs for PSG and then Barcelona panic. If that doesn't happen then I expect Dybala to stay, in any case, our team will be fine.

If Pjaca is in fact loaned out and Cuadrado sold then that would also explain signing Keita and/or Schick.

I'm really looking forward to being linked with some proper midfielders.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 am

You guys really think we buy Keita as we need an improvement over Cuadrado, our sub ? I don't.

Keita is young and needs to play, while you can sit Cuadrado on the bench without worrying about his progression.

Something big is about to happen, we know nothing about what's going on behind the scenes. Marotta and friends probably know more than us about that Neymar saga. All imma say is, it makes no sense that we have Keita, Bernardeschi, Douglas, and DYBALA all at once.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next