BarrileteCosmico
S
CBarca
Winter is Coming
Katy Perry
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The belief that Guardiola is a WC coach needs to cease to exist - Page 3 Empty Re: The belief that Guardiola is a WC coach needs to cease to exist

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Poor fella's losing it. Already talking about retirement.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The belief that Guardiola is a WC coach needs to cease to exist - Page 3 Empty Re: The belief that Guardiola is a WC coach needs to cease to exist

Post by breva Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:06 am

I think he overestimated the suitability of the MC players for the type of football he wants to play.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:05 am

I think Pep understands full well that it's going to take more than half a season to get the team to play how he wants it. Especially considering he's admitted more than a couple times that he himself is still learning how English football plays out.

I know it's hard in a forum like this to see past the next couple match days, but I assure you, what is happening right now exactly at this moment isn't always how everything will be forever.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Reading through some of this thread I wonder when people are going to give Rodgers more credit. :coffee:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Curtinho wrote:Reading through some of this thread I wonder when people are going to give Rodgers more credit. :coffee:

Yeah, no. Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3