Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach

+4
The Demon of Carthage
rwo power
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
8 posters

Go down

Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach Empty Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:11 pm

FC Bayern wrote:

Pep Guardiola (44) will not extend his contract with FC Bayern München. The German record champions’ new coach from 1 July 2016 will be Carlo Ancelotti. The 56-year-old Italian will receive a three-year contract expiring on 30 June 2019.

FC Bayern München chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented: “We are grateful to Pep Guardiola for everything he has given our club since 2013. I am convinced that Pep and our team will now work even more intensively towards achieving our major sporting goals – especially as it is now confirmed that Pep is to leave FC Bayern.”

“Carlo Ancelotti has enjoyed success everywhere as a coach and has won the Champions League three times,” continued Rummenigge. “Carlo is a calm, balanced expert, who knows how to deal with stars and favours a multifaceted style of play – we were looking for this, and we have found it. We are looking forward to working with him.”

Carlo Ancelotti commented: “I am very honoured that I will be coach of the great club FC Bayern from next season.”
http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/press-release-guardiola-not-extending-ancelotti-new-fcb-coach-201215.php

Bye Pep Neutral

Welcome Carlo cheers
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach Empty Re: Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Madrid now stuck with our Agent banana

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach Empty Re: Confirmed: Guardiola leaving, Ancelotti new coach

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Good choice IMO. I didn't really fancy most of the other coaches that are currently on the market (Mourinho et al)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Classy, classy manager. If there's one thing I absolutely can't tolerate in a manager is lack of class. That's why I never liked guys like Mourinho, Simeone and LVG and don't want them anywhere near Madrid.

Carlo has his flaws, but the class he brings to the table is going to keep the club at peace and catapult it further away from controversies and rifts.

Pep is a classy gentleman as well and City is really lucky to have him. They have never had a world class manager before. If Pep signs for them, expect them to become a European powerhouse.

Congratulations to Bayern, a classy club with a classy manager. And congratulations to City for acquiring the services of one of the best managers working today.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Define Class for us Commoners pls Thumbs up

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 pm

pep is a *bleep* coward. Bayern let him build his team for 3 years and he leaves. What a *bleep* joke.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 am

What are the reasons why does he leave ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:08 am

jibers wrote:pep is a *bleep* coward. Bayern let him build his team for 3 years and he leaves. What a *bleep* joke.

It was obvious he'd leave after 3-4 years lol surely you can't be suprised or anyone in Bayern's management.

Wherever he goes will be my 2nd fav team.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:10 am

Robespierre wrote:What are the reasons why does he leave ?
Pep made a three year contract that he fulfilled. IIRC he said that the fourth year at Barca was his greatest mistake, so it looks as if he didn't want to repeat this at Bayern.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:48 am

I don't think he feels challenged at Bayern. Bundi also isn't commercial enough internationally... he wants a bigger stage.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum