Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
18 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 am

expecting a big Yohan Ellsworth elim in the RR tbh

We should do a GL RR number thingy

I want 26 hmm

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:55 am

Good idea.

Also i watched that show on the network, it's complete bullshit tbh. For starters as if Ellsworth draws when the one time they beat Raw he was nowhere to be seen Laughing

Also JBL saying 3 hours is good because of money lol, yes we get that but it doesn't help the product creatively in the slightest.

I kind of expected them to toe the company line though, Daniel Bryan is the only one that doesn't because he knows he can which makes him pretty perfect for Talking Smack tbh.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:57 am

can only see Jericho winning the rumble atm. Nobody else really makes sense. Goldberg IDK, I like that theory about Lesnar coming in and costing him. Reigns would never recover if he won it with his current reactions. Although at this point I feel like he's never gonna be able to win over the smarks.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:00 am

Firenze wrote:can only see Jericho winning the rumble atm. Nobody else really makes sense. Goldberg IDK, I like that theory about Lesnar coming in and costing him. Reigns would never recover if he won it with his current reactions.

Depends on who wins the Universal title match.

If Reigns wins it opens up a lot more possibilities, returning Balor being one of them. I agree that if Owens retains only really Jericho makes sense.

Also no one will agree with this but how they are pushing Strowman but protecting Zayn at the same time i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Zayn becomes a possibility tbh.

Also there's the Undertaker possibility, as of right now i don't have a *bleep* clue where they are going really which i'm happy about.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 am

I won't be here for the RR.

I am gonna pick number 27
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 am

There's no way Jericho is winning the Rumble. Laughing

Really it's between Undertaker/Strowman/Balor. I'm gonna assume Goldberg and Lesnar eliminate each other.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:05 am

Strowman doesn't have a hope in hell, this is Prime Big Show all over again. Where everyone expected him to win it every year until it got so old everyone smartened up. He has about as much chance as winning as Corbin IMO. ( Aka none whatsoever)

Balor is a lock if he's actually in the match, i don't think people realise how telegraphed this would be. Laughing Former champion who didn't lose is coming back from injury? Yep that's totally not predictable. Laughing

Luckily i don't think he's as likely to be in the match as people think, he'll need Cena levels of recovery and i really don't see it.

Undertaker is very possible, it's fine as long as he doesn't go against Reigns as that's aids for a multiple of reasons.

I simply don't agree Jericho isn't within a chance though, for starters because the main event is involving Lesnar or Taker so unless the aforementioned aids scenario of Reigns/Taker takes place the Universal title match won't be a main event.

So you don't need to place Owens/Jericho in the main event, because we all know Vince isn't doing that. I get the feeling you are looking at it from a very traditional Vince mindset and considering the Taker and Lesnar/Goldberg scenario the main event at WM won't be traditional in the slightest and thus it allows a winner like Jericho.

He has a much better chance than Strowman or Balor anyway, Strowman for the reasons stated and Balor because i don't think he'll be there and i hope he isn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Good idea.

Also JBL saying 3 hours is good because of money lol, yes we get that but it doesn't help the product creatively in the slightest.

The last one hour allegedly earns them 50 millions per year. That's huge money to cut out imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:22 am

Strowman wins the rumble vs Reigns who beats Owens...duh!
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Good idea.

The last one hour allegedly earns them 50 millions per year. That's huge money to cut out imo.

Well obviously but i don't particularly care personally lol. I just know that the extra hour is hurting the show.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Idk why some if you U turned on Jericho? He's great and definitely deserves to win the Rumble, i have no qualms if he actually does
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 pm

ES wrote:

So is this the new show where WWE shits on /r/squaredcircle and Wrestlingforum ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

ES wrote:Idk why some if you U turned on Jericho? He's great and definitely deserves to win the Rumble, i have no qualms if he actually does

No one has turned on him tbf, they just don't think he will win the Rumble.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 pm

They'll definitely book some strong guy to win the Rumble. Or one who's in his prime. Jericho is neither.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Not necessarily considering most consider Undertaker a favourite tbh.

You need to forget your general idea of the usual rumble winner because of Goldberg and Lesnar or Undertaker in the main event.

It doesn't and likely won't be used for a platform to push someone as the Universal title won't be in the main event.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:07 pm

GOAT

Last edited by RealGunner on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Cena posting Omega's pic on his insta lol.

He is coming for sure.

RR 99%
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Don't work yourself RG lol.

I'm telling you it ain't happening, also Cena's insta is one big troll.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not necessarily considering most consider Undertaker a favourite tbh.

You need to forget your general idea of the usual rumble winner because of Goldberg and Lesnar or Undertaker in the main event.

It doesn't and likely won't be used for a platform to push someone as the Universal title won't be in the main event.

Undertaker is still physically big if you know what I mean and a massive draw for Mania.

Jericho doesn't compare imo. And he's not exactly a badass heel. He's a comic heel who's gotten over this year with his funny promo work. Don't think Vince would fancy someone like him to win the Rumble. This is not a diss on Jericho though as I think he should wrestle first the belt at Mania. But probably not as a winner of the Rumble.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Jericho might come close to winning it but just don't think he will win

it
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm

You are making the mistake of thinking the Rumble winner is going to be in main event though.

With Undertaker and Lesnar around in all likelihood unless one of them want to fight for the Universal title( very unlikely) the belt won't be decided in the main event but like 3 or 4 matches before hand lol.

So what Vince likes at the top of the card isn't really relevant.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:42 pm

From a story perspective if Owens is still Champ going into Mania then winning the Rumble would be the perfect excuse to turn Jericho against him. We know Owens vs Jericho will be a thing eventually.

But if Balor is scheduled to come back then he's obviously winning it. A wrestler making a comeback to claim back the title he never lost - it writes itself.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Yeah if Balor is in the rumble it's practically a lock. Otherwise it could go multiple different ways IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Either Taker or Jericho should win imo.

As for shocks, Broken Matt Hardy returning to win it would also be nice.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are making the mistake of thinking the Rumble winner is going to be in main event though.

With Undertaker and Lesnar around in all likelihood unless one of them want to fight for the Universal title( very unlikely) the belt won't be decided in the main event but like 3 or 4 matches before hand lol.

So what Vince likes at the top of the card isn't really relevant.

No I am not taking the main event into consideration because winning the Rumble is a big thing in itself. The way they've booked Jericho the entire year (where he's been losing in every ppv) , I just don't think they'll make someone like him win the Rumble. That's my point.

Someone making a comeback or someone who's been booked strong the entire season will win the Rumble IMO.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Onyx wrote:Either Taker or Jericho should win imo.

As for shocks, Broken Matt Hardy returning to win it would also be nice.

Agreed, speaking of Matt Hardy anyone know when his TNA contract is up. hmm

Just wondering if it's even a possibility tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next