The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

+14
Rebaño Sagrado
El Gunner
silver
Pedram
AnJl
Casciavit
Lucifer
Onyx
footyfan01
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
18 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Casciavit wrote:KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Joe
Ambrose-Cena
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Taker
Goldberg-Lesnar

BAH GAWD :bow:


Nah, Dean will probably get into a program with Miz or something, way i see it:

KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Cena
Ambrose-Miz
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Strowman
Goldberg-Lesnar

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:37 pm

ES wrote:

Unreal segment


Buried in 6 seconds LMAO rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Casciavit Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:43 pm

ES wrote:
Casciavit wrote:KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Joe
Ambrose-Cena
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Taker
Goldberg-Lesnar

BAH GAWD :bow:


Nah, Dean will probably get into a program with Miz or something, way i see it:

KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Cena
Ambrose-Miz
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Strowman
Goldberg-Lesnar


That was more of what I want rather than what we'll get. We'll probably get:

Bayley-Charlotte?
Sasha-Lita?
Shaq-Big Show
KO-Jericho
New Day-E&C
Balor in a title match
Reigns-Strowman
Bray-Orton
Rollins-HHH
Cena-Taker
Lesnar-Goldberg

Not sure what Ambrose and AJ will do. I really hope Ambrose doesn't get wasted with The Miz or the IC title. Hope he gets Shane at least ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9487
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 pm

I really don't see Ambrose being with Miz as a waste tbh, performance wise Miz has been every bit as good as him in 2017 and everyone else not called AJ Styles.

I think i'm all for it if the feud continues to get personal as it is so far, problem is we still have this notion despite Miz continuing to elevate it that the IC title is nothing but mid card irrelevance which is sad.

If the feud can push that notion into the dirt i'm all for it, i badly want the IC title to be as important in WWE as it is in Japan and i think they are capable of it with Miz and Ambrose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Also Enzo & Cass will be nowhere close to the tag team titles IMO, they never have been and show no signs of being it any time soon either.

People just assume because they were hyped coming in that they will eventually will but they are not even involved in the picture and haven't been for more than 6 months.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Big Cass v Strowman needs to happen somewhere along the line imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 pm

BTW speaking of Mania there might be a certain legend coming back according to reports... i'll spoiler it in case you don't want it spoiled.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Would be a waste imo hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 am

lol

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/814622191778222085
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 am

Honestly based on what we know about Reigns compared to Styles, Rollins, Ambrose and KO at house shows etc etc i find it hard to believe him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:09 am

Angle should wrestle Taker imo. Retire both on the same night.

Also,

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/wwe/wwe-news-aj-styles-promoted-as-wwe-champion-for-post-royal-rumble-event?client=ms-android-samsung

hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:24 am

Casciavit wrote:KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Joe
Ambrose-Cena
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Taker
Goldberg-Lesnar

BAH GAWD :bow:


Waste Cena on Ambrose and Taker on Reigns.... Thanks but no thanks.

Cena-Ambrose is not a Mania level feud at all. It's not money compared to Cena-Styles or Cena-Taker.

Taker-Reigns might be viewed a bit differently though as much as I hate for it to happen.

Imo you should have at least one of Cena or Styles if not both in the main event. Cena is still WWE's most marketable superstar and Styles is WWE's best and most popular full time asset. None of the shield guys come close to them. Only perhaps Reigns has a shout.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by footyfan01 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:15 am

Reigns is dog sh** compared to styles.

Ambrose IMO is a way better heel than styles & an Ambrose-Cena feud is an elite feud with amazing promos. Cena-Styles is not Mania Main-event level feud. I don't think Styles is ready to Maine event Mania as of now.

I would go with Cena-Taker as bad as it sounds ot as old as the 2 maybe!

If Undertaker retires now, he absolutely should be feuding with only Cena. I think this will be the card -

Taker - Cena
Rollins - HHH
Lesnar - Goldberg
Orton - Wyatt

These are 4 Marquee matches, rest you can re-arrange!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 620
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 am

What are you talking about ? We're already having Cena Vs Styles in two of wwe's biggest ppv's and you are going to try and sit here and convince me that it's not a Mania level feud ? You kidding me ?

Styles is the best in ring performer in the company and the biggest draw in wwe in terms of full time stars. If you are going to build a card for the biggest ppv of the year, you make sure you build a match involving the biggest draws and Ambrose is nowhere near Styles' level. He's not even a big draw compared to Reigns.

Having good storylines and promos is one thing ( which I'm sure will be the case in a Cena-Styles feud) but match quality equally matters in such a huge event and you are guaranteed to get a 5 star match if it involved Styles. Wwe wouldn't have given Daniel Bryan the main event spot if it weren't for his wrestling skills and the fact that he's entertaining in the ring.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:57 am

Where's the proof Ambrose would be a better heel anyway?  Because he is on the indies?  Means *bleep* all tbh.

Styles is the 2nd best heel they have behind Miz, there's no guarantee Ambrose would be a better heel really.

Also no match this year got the crowd anywhere near as hot as Cena-Styles did at MITB and Summerslam, which is the sole purpose of a pro wrestler.

So I fail to see why it's not main event worthy, if that isn't worthy then nothing on the full time roster is. Also him not being ready is laughable imo, he's been working for 20+ years in main events there's zero he isn't ready for in terms of matches at a ppv.

Also it's pretty meaningless as we all know he won't main event as that's going to Taker and Cena unless Vince goes utterly mental tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by footyfan01 Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Cesaro is a phenomenal in-ring performer, should he be in the Mania Main-event? Daniel Bryan was way better than AJ Styles in the ring, the guy is probably the best in history, did he get an immediate Main-event? WWE didn't give Bryan anything for 5 years, they were blackmailed & forced by fans to give him a WM Main-event.

Who have ever walked into a Mania event within 1 year odd? Many people can guarantee a 5 star match, Cesaro can do a great match too. People are not selected in Main events because of 5 star matches - They are selected in the under-card & bottom level for 5 star matches in Mania. HBK in most years didn't Main-event.

Secondly the reason I say Ambrose's heel work is that it is better than anything in the WWE recently. Even in NXT/FCW he was a phenomenal heel, he even made a feud with Regal gold. AJ Styles has never EVER been in Ambrose's league as a heel. Ambrose has the potential to be possibly one of the greatest heels in many decades & especially considering how amazing mic worker he is.

AJ Styles is downright average with his mic work & he is a very mediocre heel. Every single guy can be decent with the mic as a heel, Even Neville looks a good mic worker as a heel, your mic work shoots up a 100 times. Him being great in the ring doesn't equate to being a good heel. People are considering Styles phenomenal in-ring work with other aspects.

Where has AJ Styles Main-evented? Freaking TNA? Is that even a wrestling company. NJPW & ROH are far better as indy's. And BTW Cena vs Styles didn't Main-event Summerslam & won't main-event the Rumble as well.

And stats prove AJ Styles is not a draw. The only guy who has come moderately close to being a draw in WWE so far is Rollins (based on studying months of House Show attendance).

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 620
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by M99 Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 pm

How would Cena be wasted on Ambrose? People were clamoring for these to feud in Wrestlemania when they were going off each other before No Mercy. Cena vs Ambrose would be a fantastic main event.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:16 pm

footyfan01 wrote:Cesaro is a phenomenal in-ring performer, should he be in the Mania Main-event? Daniel Bryan was way better than AJ Styles in the ring, the guy is probably the best in history, did he get an immediate Main-event? WWE didn't give Bryan anything for 5 years, they were blackmailed & forced by fans to give him a WM Main-event.


And they were wrong to do so, Punk and Bryan were wasted for many years because they are idiots. WWE should have done with them what they have been doing with Styles from the outset. It was obvious early on they both should been pushed from the outset.

Also comparing Cesaro to Styles is laughable, firstly Styles is better. Secondly he's been in high profile feuds with Cena, Ambrose and Reigns and not one of them have been let down due to his "average" mic work and if anything he's enhanced each feud.

Also where has Styles main evented? all *bleep* year in WWE Laughing

Also he's not a mediocre heel and even if he is he's 100x better than he is as a face Laughing not sure why people like you want him to be a face when it's been proven his character sucks as a face.

There hasn't been a feud this year which is more deserving of main eventing a PPV than Cena vs Styles. The crowd is hot as *bleep* every time they are on, which is all that matters as pro wrestling is basically about getting a reaction. Laughing

You talk about 5 star match this/that, acting like the segments involving him and Cena are garbage and the only thing that's good about them is the match which is absolutely nonsense.

Ambrose/Cena could be great, but we don't know that it's all conjecture. We know Styles/Cena is great, there's a great story been told, an ongoing lengthy feud with great segments etc etc.

Which you can't say about any other potential Wrestlemania match, the only reason i'm not upset about it not main eventing is because Taker vs Cena will probably never happen if it doesn't happen this year and it's something people have wanted for years.

But most of all i don't understand the "not ready" stuff, will the build suck? history of Cena-Styles says no, will the promo package they play before the match suck? again history says no, will the match suck and will the crowd be dead for it? again history says no.

So i don't quite understand where you are coming from here, also there are many people who suck on the mic who have main evented Wrestlemania. It's not the be all and end all like some like to think it is.

Story being told and character work is much more important.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:39 pm

How can you say for someone who has experience of 20 years in professional wrestling that he's 'not ready' for a Mania main event ? Do you realise when WWE signed him, he was coming in as the hottest property in wrestling and he got the loudest pop in 2016 by far at the Rumble. Every PPV AJ's wrestled in, he's produced A+ matches. In fact Vince regrets that he couldn't sign Styles earlier.

You can do your indie research all you want but it's not hard to see who's been the most over superstar of 2016. It's AJ by some distance. If Bryan wasn't over in 2013 , he never would've got main event status. Dean imo can't be compared to these two despite the fact that he's been consistent and done reasonably well this year. In fact I would say Dean is the one that's not ready to main event a ppv as huge as Mania.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 pm

I'm not against a Cena and Ambrose feud btw, quite opposite in fact. I just don't see a reason to push it before Mania. There's plenty of time to push for it after that and maybe have it culminate at Mania in 2018 if it proves successful.

The fact of the matter is Styles and Cena as a feud is where you all hope Ambrose and Cena feud to be, it's nearing it's completion and that's when a Wrestlemania feud is traditionally used.

Like i said i don't mind it because Cena and Taker is what people have wanted for years and that's likely where it's going, but there's zero reason to push a new feud involving Cena between new and Wrestlemania unless it's Taker.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Jay29 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Basically you want as many hot storylines going into Mania as possible and there are four right now that qualify: Owens/Jericho, Goldberg/Lesnar, Styles/Cena and anything involving Taker. These match-ups would make the most sense to me, given the foundation they have to work with for the next four months.

I'm thinking that Jericho could win the Rumble, actually. hmm At least he'd be one of the guys I'd want to win it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:29 pm

If Owens retains then i think the possibility of Jericho winning the rumble is very high IMO.

On the other hand if Reigns wins then it will almost certainly be someone else.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:41 pm



thoughts?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Rumours of a Cena Vs AJ '2/3 pinfalls' at Elimination Chamber
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:Rumours of a Cena Vs AJ '2/3 pinfalls' at Elimination Chamber


Came from Ticket Master, apparently Meltzer has been told it's fake though.

I mean WWE would say it's fake but we won't take long for us to find out regardless.

ES wrote:

thoughts?


I mean he's not wrong but it's hard for me to complain about considering how good the value is and how easy it makes me to follow content.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum