Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 10 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze Sun May 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:Loserpool haven't signed an elite/big player since before I was even born, we sign them every summer, so stop talking out of your ass for once.
and you still finished 6th eco smile

with as many trophies in 1 season as you have in the last decade rofl

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 10 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Firenze wrote:btw I still feel like Mbappe isn't even on Madrid's radar this summer, I just have a feeling Perez ain't all that interested

I do think Mbappe wants to go to Madrid though since he's a CR fanboy. You better hope he is someone you want this summer because otherwise we will come in with 100m and stupid wages + the chance to link up with Pogbito and Martial.
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 10 Marca-050517
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 14, 2017 10:05 pm

We all know why Mbappé isn't QUITE visible on Uncle Flo's radar.

It has to do with the .. ermm... colour balance of his screen.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

that's a lie, has the same skin color as R9
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Looks blackish to me, maybe it's my TV.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 15, 2017 12:56 am

Not fully convinced by him for some reason. I think he'd be half the player in a different system where he has to play as a Lone #9.

I don't have the same concerns with Gabriel Jesus.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 15, 2017 1:09 am

He tore City a new one in the first half of the second leg playing as a lone 9. hmm

It's clear that he's better when deployed with another striker or on the left, but he's more than serviceable when playing as a lone CF.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 15, 2017 1:16 am

trust me when I tell you this guy will go down hill fast if he moves this summer. it has nothing to do with talent because he has plenty of that. but a big move at a young age will put big pressure on him that he could do without right now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 am

farfan wrote: He tore City a new one in the first half of the second leg playing as a lone 9. hmm

It's clear that he's better when deployed with another striker or on the left, but he's more than serviceable when playing as a lone CF.

More than that... he tore everyone a new one when Falcao was out since he played the lone 9. That was the period where he went on a scoring tear. His scoring has actually gone down some since Falcao has come back.

Remember that Falcao was gone all but one game in March. Mbappe scored 7 goals and got 1 assist playing as the lone striker in March in 5 games. He scored in every game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 pm

His finishing is R9esque
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 am

Haven't a seen youngster this good since anakin.

Do you believe the hype? He is the chosen one

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 am

Mfappe. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 18, 2017 3:13 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

That run. That body fake. Christ. What academy did this kid go to? Incredible talent and instincts.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 am

natural talent is natural

Perez has that 100 mil cheque on deck, he is starting for Madrid next summer. Benzema who?

this guy is a genius, he has talent, but have you ever heard him speak? attitude A+, mentality A+, the way he speaks A+

he is not one of those wannabe dabbing kids ala Memphis who thinks he is a star but he has done nothing yet
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 3:28 am

we need to drop 150m + Martial on this lad

best young talent around

his finishing makes Rashford look like Fellaini
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 am

The ridiculous part of that finish is that he was always in control of the ball. Most young forwards who have loads of physicality (speed, acceleration,etc.) would just push the ball forward and hope their speed catches up with. Nope, Kylian has the ball under control from the moment he received it.

He might be over hyped, hell, he may not be a 25/30 goal a season forward just yet but he surely looks the part.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 18, 2017 7:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

That's the goal :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 am

Doc wrote:The ridiculous part of that finish is that he was always in control of the ball. Most young forwards who have loads of physicality (speed, acceleration,etc.) would just push the ball forward and hope their speed catches up with. Nope, Kylian has the ball under control from the moment he received it.

He might be over hyped, hell, he may not be a 25/30 goal a season forward just yet but he surely looks the part.

Nah bruh this is the first real talent since maybe Neymar who is actually not over hyped despite the massive wankfest. He's the realest deal. The kind of composure he has on the ball, some strikers never get to have throughout their career. On the eye test he's just....natural.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 18, 2017 12:11 pm

He doesn't get rushed because of the situation in front of the goal. If anything, his composure goes up several levels. That's the amazing part.

Another aspect you guys don't see because you haven't watched him consistently... a lot of these recent goals are counters to his previous moves. He was always opening his foot and aiming for the far post UNTIL about 3 week ago. Keepers got smart to that. So he's feinting far post and going near post. Already adjusted ffs.

Now keepers (and defenders) have to play him honest. They were starting to anticipate.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Firenze wrote:we need to drop 150m + Martial on this lad

best young talent around

his finishing makes Rashford look like Fellaini

Under Mourinho he would start looking like Martial tho. Trusting a teenager attacker with Mourinho is the worstest idea possible imo.

I have high hopes this kid is going to be different from the rest and would choose to stay for one more season at Monaco where its very much happening for him right now.
And unlike clubs like Dortmund that has down a tier recently, Monaco is flying high and has won the league 1, so its not like his ambitions aint met there or anything.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Don't make it sound as if transferring to Man United will pave the way for new ambitions to be fulfilled rofl I'm not surprised you're supporting Spurs all of a sudden. Good call, Gloryh.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 1:40 pm

he reminds me of a faster Mahrez btw (his overall play this season), well, Mahrez last season and Mahrez turned into a jabroni just like Ben Arfa. I'm not saying Mbappe will turn out like that but it's food for thought, I generally want lads to prove it at the top level for at least 2 seasons nowadays, can never rule out the importance of someone playing with unreal confidence and you get the impression Mbappe's confidence is sky high with the stuff he attempts, I still think it's a risk for Utd/Madrid to spend 100m on him now personally, but it's also a risk for Monaco to not sell him this summer, so he will leave 100%
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 18, 2017 1:54 pm

if he moves this summer it will be to madrid. he wont be moving to some scrub EL team that play boring football. he should sat where he is for now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Firenze wrote:he reminds me of a faster Mahrez btw (his overall play this season), well, Mahrez last season and Mahrez turned into a jabroni just like Ben Arfa. I'm not saying Mbappe will turn out like that but it's food for thought, I generally want lads to prove it at the top level for at least 2 seasons nowadays, can never rule out the importance of someone playing with unreal confidence and you get the impression Mbappe's confidence is sky high with the stuff he attempts, I still think it's a risk for Utd/Madrid to spend 100m on him now personally, but it's also a risk for Monaco to not sell him this summer, so he will leave 100%

Don't flatter yourself too much you muppet

There's no point in this being a 'risk' for United to spend €100M on him because even if you did offer €200M for him, he'd reject you anyways.

Because you play terrible football. Your place as a top European club is way down the bottom and your team is infested with egocentric, self-centered jabroni's including the coach that any top player with half a brain will avoid your team like the plague.

Pogba doesn't have brains obviously. His transfer last summer was the equivalent of leaving a beautiful chick to go shag a loaded up granny.

Now my major showdown is two weeks away and I realize there isn't much time so i need to cut a quick promo.

I'm putting everything on the line. You've used me. You've insulted my intelligence. You have stabbed me in the back. Regardless of what happens in your irrelevant match , I'm calling you out one last time like a man. Get your ass out in the betting thread and don't pussy away. Juve to win CL and go onto compete in the supercup.

My career vs your championship

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next