Harmonica
windkick
Donuts
47 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Sell Coutinho instead of Rakitić. I'm sure Liverpool will have him back once their title challenge is in vain.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Bartomeu has told Rakitić that there would be an improvement in his contract. [@EduPolo via cat radio]

I doubt Raki is leaving but if they wanna recoup some good money it's probably the last chance.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:23 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:To think Alenha is already 21... wow.

To an extent, we have been a victim of our own success when it comes to developing youth players recently. We are on course to win 8 out of the last 11 league titles against the other 2 best teams in the world. 5 Copa's on the trot. CL's.
That creates pressure to win continuously and every year. Difficult to promote youth and develop them in such a demanding environment. Had Alena come up around similar circumstances like Xavi and Iniesta (when there was nowhere close to the same pressure or expectation of titles), he would have played much more games by now and been closer to a first team fixture.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:28 am

Myesyats wrote:Bartomeu has told Rakitić that there would be an improvement in his contract. [@EduPolo via cat radio]

I doubt Raki is leaving but if they wanna recoup some good money it's probably the last chance.

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, he is getting up there in age. He plays a very physical game and it is demanding role that he plays covering Messi. not sure he can do it much longer. So probably last chance to cash in and use the funds for a striker or CB.

On the other hand, if he goes who plays that role. Vidal is even older. Alena cant play that role as he doesnt have the defensive skills of Rakitic. De Jong is too green and asking him to carry Messi's water is a waste of his talent. That leaves Roberto as the realistic choice to perform the job if Rakitic leaves and I am not too keen on that. he is a poor man's Rakitic.

Ideally, we should sell Busquets and keep Rakitic but thats not going to happen. And we have to move on some of the seniors as a lot of them are on long term high wage contracts. Alba just got renewed on a 5 year deal. So that leaves Rakitic.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:31 pm

a few rumors that keep poppin up. Not sure I believe them

Rakitic to Inter. This one I believe, if Rakitic does leave, is what will happen but there are also rumors of Fart being against moving Rakitic while Abidal being the one willing to move him out to raise funds. So who knows

Coutinho rumored to be shopping himself to Utd, and PSG plotting to pay Coutinho's release clause to "get revenge against Barca" lol. Coutinho came from Pool, so for him to turn around and shop himself out to there direct rival in the EPL seems kinda ehhhh. Then again Cesc did that with Chelsea and he was an ex Arsenal captain and at the end of the day it is a business. If the rumored massive bid from Madrid to acquire Neymar are true, then I would actually believe Coutinho would be sold to PSG to replace Neymar. But given the FFP pressure thats been put on City and PSG since the leaks came out, I just don't see how they would pay 100+ for Coutinho withought selling someone big first (and before you say they would do it anyway, I would disagree since that's exactly the reason why Barca were able to win De Jong from PSG)

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Shocking that we are even thinking of selling him, reminds me of when we sold Alves ffs... I heard its more for the business side of thing, since anything else hes been so good for us, so I would be disgusted with our management if they do sell him Mad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am

Catalunya Radio: De Ligt wants Barca. People at Ajax are almost certain he will join the Catalan side.

Fee: +/- 70 mil
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 am

Having watched Ndombele last night I can confirm he isn't anything special. He's pretty agile and good on the ball but his passing left a lot to be desired. Especially his longer passes were rotten.

Another French fraud.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Is there any player on Earth that’s up to your standards? Seems you only post to look down on every one
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:49 pm

This is Barcelona not some scrub team. You want a world class team you need world class players. And Ndombele isn't a world class player.

There's a French midfielder I do find world class though, and it's not Pogba.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 pm

danyjr wrote:This is Barcelona not some scrub team. You want a world class team you need world class players. And Ndombele isn't a world class player.

Weren't you the same GL legend who wanted Barcelona to sign Ramsey and Wilshere relatively recently?
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Legend I may be, and yes I fancied Ramsey for Barcelona but not Wilshere.

Wait until you see Ramsey in Juventus. He is much better than the scrubs being mentioned on this forum consistently. Modrić was the same, I was adamant he was world class until Madrid signed him and went from the guy who nobody cared for to Balon d'or winner in 5 years time.

I'll have the last laugh on this one too.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Dany, please. The GL search function may be shit, but you can't escape google.

danyjr wrote:I'm going to throw a few names here too. I know none of the players I'm going to mention are World Class but they are heaps and bounds better than scrubs like Denis, Gomes and Paulinho - and hopefully won't cost a fortune to sign. Certainly better suited to Barcelona's style too.

• Pjanić
  • Verratti
  • Ramsey
  • Banega
  • Wilshere

danyjr wrote:I think that's what he means, Pogba doesn't necessarily bring legs and dynamism in midfield because he lacks intensity. He has too much of a 'play for fun' attitude imho and also as skilled as he is, is not very intelligent.

Jorginho would have been better. Ramsey even. You want legs and dynamism? Jack Wilshere for free. Literally risk-free translfer even if he flops at Barcelona. But no let's sign Arthur whom the biggest stage he's ever played at has been Copa LOLbertadores and he wasn't even Grêmio's top 2 player last season.

danyjr wrote:Pogba and Arthur speak Spanish? They are professional footballers and they can learn.

I simply suggested a few names. Wilshere would have been free and he is a box-to-box midfielder who works hard for the team, exactly what alex said he wanted. Instead you are happy you signed a nobody called Arthur for €30m.

Oh and just because you don't know how shit he is doesn't mean he isn't shit Laughing
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 pm

danyjr wrote:This is Barcelona not some scrub team. You want a world class team you need world class players. And Ndombele isn't a world class player.

Just in general, not talking about Ndombele. You seem to think literally every player isn't good enough. Messi is leading Europe in goals/assists, leading la Liga in goals/assists and leading the UCL in goals and somehow your still saying he blows. I mean i can name so many players you have crapped on who are doing good or are good enough and your looking down on them from some holier than holy chair.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

I've said this before, danyjr is a closet Barca fan who goes around calling everything Barca buys "overrated" or "shit" so he can win either way: Transfers succeed and the inner Barca fan is satisfied or they fail and he can atleast gloat about "having called it".

Imagine ridiculing € 30M for Arthur. Easily the biggest midfiled talent in the world right now, 98 % pass accuracy and look at the ball he played to Suarez for Countinho's goal, Xavi's-esque throughball between the lines. Unpressable as well. If he played like this for Spurs, they'd demand € 150M for him. 22 years old as well.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Thanks senhor Botafogo @elitedam for quoting the entire post: Wilshere for free. Key words: For free. Are Barcelona going to sign Ndombele for free? No. He's going to cost them €60 million at current market rates. Whereas Wilshere would have been at worst case scenario a resell at profit. It made sense, hence why I mentioned it.

windkick wrote:Just in general, not talking about Ndombele. You seem to think literally every player isn't good enough. Messi is leading Europe in goals/assists, leading la Liga in goals/assists and leading the UCL in goals and somehow your still saying he blows. I mean i can name so many players you have crapped on who are doing good or are good enough and your looking down on them from some holier than holy chair.
I never said Messi blows. A few times I criticised his work rate but that is about it. Maybe @elitedam can help again Laughing

futbol wrote:I've said this before, danyjr is a closet Barca fan who goes around calling everything Barca buys "overrated" or "shit" so he can win either way: Transfers succeed and the inner Barca fan is satisfied or they fail and he can atleast gloat about "having called it".
You have obviously spent too much time in Barca Forum to make such accusations Laughing But while we are on the closet subject, let's not forget you're a closet Pep fan. You're just butthurt he left Barça and don't want to see him succeed elsewhere Laughing

futbol wrote:Imagine ridiculing € 30M for Arthur. Easily the biggest midfiled talent in the world right now, 98 % pass accuracy and look at the ball he played to Suarez for Countinho's goal, Xavi's-esque throughball between the lines. Unpressable as well. If he played like this for Spurs, they'd demand € 150M for him. 22 years old as well.
Says the guy who was ridiculing this forum for calling "Barcelona fans think every player with above average ball shielding is the next Xavi" yet forgets he has exactly the same opinions Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:57 am

I do think danyjr thinks every player isnt good enough. But most never expected Arthur to turn out this good. Certainly not in his first season in Europe. Kid is bossing CL games. And he seems to be improving all the time. I thought his positioning was a lot better against Lyon. Sometimes he tends to occupy Busquets space. But against Lyon, he was positionally very good. Also, put in great defensive work and covered that left flank very well.
At 30mil, he could be the steal of the decade. Just has to stay off injuries and out of Nyemar's influence. He flew off to Paris to celebrate Neymar's birthday. Did tender an apology but I hope he is a thorough professional and not go the Ronaldinho way.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

You said you didn't want Wilshere at Barcelona, which is bullshit.

danyjr wrote:Legend I may be, and yes I fancied Ramsey for Barcelona but not Wilshere.

This was just yesterday, so I didn't even have to use google for it.  Laughing

And who gives a shit if he's free or not? Barcelona is one of the richest clubs in the world. Also, they would have had to pay the injury-prone donkey. This isn't FIFA where you pick up a free agent then sell him off for profit the next year. My point is that in 2018 you were still peddling the Arsenal reject as a possibility for Barcelona's midfield. I was just giving you shit for an extremely retarded player suggestion, that's all. We've all completely misjudged players before or had really shitty ideas, but if you wanna double down on it, good luck.  Laughing

alexjanosik wrote:I do think danyjr thinks every player isnt good enough. But most never expected Arthur to turn out this good. Certainly not in his first season in Europe. Kid is bossing CL games. And he seems to be improving all the time. I thought his positioning was a lot better against Lyon. Sometimes he tends to occupy Busquets space. But against Lyon, he was positionally very good. Also, put in great defensive work and covered that left flank very well.
At 30mil, he could be the steal of the decade. Just has to stay off injuries and out of Nyemar's influence. He flew off to Paris to celebrate Neymar's birthday. Did tender an apology but I hope he is a thorough professional and not go the Ronaldinho way.

He also needs to considerably improve his fitness. I feel like he drops off a ton in second halves and always has to be substituted.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:59 am

elitedam wrote:You said you didn't want Wilshere at Barcelona, which is bullshit.
We were talking about Ndombele in the previous thread and out of the blue you brought a completely irrelevant subject to the table. I never said Wilshere was world class, though he had the potential to be one. What I said was that he was a good buy, if he turned out to become world class or not, it was a win-win for the club either way. Not my fault you have zero understanding of finance and think cause you're the richest club in the world you should say no to free money Laughing

alexjanosik wrote:I do think danyjr thinks every player isnt good enough. But most never expected Arthur to turn out this good. Certainly not in his first season in Europe. Kid is bossing CL games. And he seems to be improving all the time. I thought his positioning was a lot better against Lyon. Sometimes he tends to occupy Busquets space. But against Lyon, he was positionally very good. Also, put in great defensive work and covered that left flank very well.
Not every player. Have I said Piqué isn't good enough? What about Busquets? Only this season I have criticised Busquets because he started pressing high up and left gaps in the back, which I think Valverde has stopped him from doing so. He is too slow to recover the gap he leaves behind, he either needs a fully functioning pressing team otherwise he is better playing right in front of CBs. Did I criticise Xavi, Iniesta? Villa? Messi (apart from his work rate)? Rakitić and Dani Alves? I defended them when most of you had your knives out on them. In fact they are the only two players I wanted Barcelona to sign and you actually signed them. People seem to have criticised me for suggesting Hazard over Dembélé or Ramsey over Coutinho. I watched these guys every week (not Dembélé, nobody watches Bundesfodders) yet here you are 2 years on wondering what went wrong. Your big money signings haven't lived up to what is required in a big club.
On occasions I admit I was wrong too. Neymar I thought he was a YouTube skills merchant who wouldn't live up to the hype, I knew he would be a good player but he actually became a superstar. But then again I hardly ever watched the guy live.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 am

danyjr wrote:
elitedam wrote:You said you didn't want Wilshere at Barcelona, which is bullshit.
We were talking about Ndombele in the previous thread and out of the blue you brought a completely irrelevant subject to the table. I never said Wilshere was world class, though he had the potential to be one. What I said was that he was a good buy, if he turned out to become world class or not, it was a win-win for the club either way. Not my fault you have zero understanding of finance and think cause you're the richest club in the world you should say no to free money Laughing

The subject was that you don't rate anyone. I thought it would be funny to bring up the Wilshere thing. That's all. Laughing  

Also, it was 2018. He didn't have the potential to be world class. He was already destined for failure by then.

So help me out with my understanding of finance here. Would Barcelona have to pay him a salary or would he play for free? Would Barcelona have to pay a bonus because he came as a free agent? In this case probably not, since no elite team wanted him, but for players with value, it's a possibility. Even Emre fucking Chan got a significant signing bonus.

Where would the profit come from? You think Barcelona are gonna get anything from a guy that's played five games all season due to injuries?

Help me out here because I haven't played FIFA in a while. Laughing
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:43 am

He would have been on less than what Coutinho is on now, that's for sure.

And of course without the €150 million Barcelona paid to sign him.

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 pm

danyjr wrote:Legend I may be, and yes I fancied Ramsey for Barcelona but not Wilshere.

This was just yesterday, so I didn't even have to use google for it.  Laughing

And who gives a shit if he's free or not? Barcelona is one of the richest clubs in the world. Also, they would have had to pay the injury-prone donkey. This isn't FIFA where you pick up a free agent then sell him off for profit the next year. My point is that in 2018 you were still peddling the Arsenal reject as a possibility for Barcelona's midfield. I was just giving you shit for an extremely retarded player suggestion, that's all. We've all completely misjudged players before or had really shitty ideas, but if you wanna double down on it, good luck.  Laughing

He also needs to considerably improve his fitness. I feel like he drops off a ton in second halves and always has to be substituted.

You are Brazilian so perhaps you can answer. What's Arthur like from a mental and professional standpoint? He is obviously very talented. But does he have the mentality of a Xavi or Iniesta to stay focused and dedicated and dominate the European game for a decade?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:33 pm

I really have no idea, man. He doesn't seem like the Neymar type. I've been impressed with his ability to adapt to probably one of the toughest positions in football so quickly (central mid at barca), but I don't know if I or anyone can answer that question right now.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:23 am

Rumour has it Umtiti could be sold in order to afford De Ligt.

hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Makes sense imo. I highly doubt he recovers long term from his injury. If selling him covers most of the MDL purchase, then we do it.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Whats wrong with Umtiti exactly his injury? Overall I like him and hoped he would become a regular for us for years ahead actually Sad I thought he recovered and just trying force his way into the team fighting for the place with Lenglet.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next