Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Not happening

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 am

I do hope that, if we really can't get Aubameyang, we will just decide to trust Patrick Cutrone as Andre Silva's back up. For all we know, he may turn out to be just another Zigoni or Beretta in a year or two, but then again, he may outperform Belotti and start for Italy in Euro 2020. Look where Aubameyang is, the guy we sold for 1.3m.

Either way, to recognize his outstanding pre-season form and the fact that he's as deeply in love with this jersey as we are, we must give him this chance. He's earned it and then some.

Kalinic may do well to apologize to Fiorentina and extend his contract; we do not need less-than-amazing players at this club anymore. The only tempting prospect is signing that megalomaniacal demigod, Ibrahimovic, for free. The guy has never underperformed, and though he will not be the monster he was at PSG, he will no doubt help us in many a tight situation during the business end of next season. I'm all for it as it saves us lots of money for other areas.

@Dante
With all due respect, I seriously disagree with you, not just over our assessment of Aubameyang, but the whole because-the-top-teams-don't-want-him-he-isn't-that-great theory. The big teams can make and surely have made a lot of mistakes that we don't wanna end up repeating. Look at Kaka and [the sale of] Higuain at Real, look at Chygrynskiy and Andre Gomes at Barca, look at Torres and Shevchenko at Chelsea, and so on.

We signed Biglia and Calhanoglu while not a single other team was persisting to sign them; same thing happened with Andre Silva and Conti. Does this mean they are bad players? Furthermore, would anyone have believed us if we told them we'd get Silva and Bonucci at THESE prices? We'd've been called insane.

At this point, all we gotta do is strengthen the team with more of the same smart deals as much as we can. We are almost covered in every single position, except there are no real substitutes for Suso and Kessie, and those are precisely what we should concentrate on. Trusting Andre Silva and Cutrone is terribly risky, but if it works, we'll have saved ourselves a lot of needless costs while helping two promising young forwards make excellent progress as regular starters.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 pm

I was just reviewing a number of threads concerning Milan over at the General Section, and I'm kind of baffled. Nobody sees us within the top 4... Funny situation, really.

Is it actually awesome that we are seen as nouveau riche underperformers who would be lucky to finish 5th? Or is it an ominous instance of foreshadowing?

While it is true that such a large number of new players means Milan will be behind the other big teams in terms of harmony and team dynamics, I find it hard to believe that the presence of Serie A's best center back, best anchorman, best box-to-box tank and best pair of fullbacks, is being so easily ignored. Surely we don't have Dzeko or Higuain now and it takes at least one full season for this squad to really click into gear, but it matters a great deal that in terms of individual talent, we are far from inferior.

I simply don't see how Inter or Roma can be considered as good as last season. Roma lost their best defender and attacker to PL, while Inter just makes me laugh. They've done zilch to improve their squads, and it's not like Inter only lacked the leadership of Borja Valero to win the Scudetto last season.

Even Juve (still the strongest nonetheless) have weakened a bit: no Bonucci or Dani Alves; Higuain, Mandzukic and Khedira entering their 30s, Rugani not there yet and Barzagli on the wrong side of 35, the disgrace of Schick's botched transfer, and that bum De Sciglio about whom we know all too well. As good players as Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa are, they do not improve Juventus decisively.

Napoli, on the other hand, will have Milik back and they play a phenomenally well-oiled game. They're the only team who will be better than last season, though a strong transfer or two won't hurt.

With Inter and Roma worse, Juventus the same, and Napoli better than last season, then, we will definitely stake a claim for the fourth spot, if not luckily higher.

It's sometimes hard to keep not posting in the GS.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 pm

It's fine if we disagree on Aubameyang. Not going to focus on if he's really the best or not , that's so settled to me that i care not to discuss it really , just being honest. The other point i made about the 2-3 clubs not buying him , excuse me but it's a valid question to ask. Where's the theory , i simply ask the why. I didn't jump into any conclusions .  

There's no hypothesis here , no estimation or assesment based on limited info. You have 2-3 clubs with all the money in the world , looking for the best CF they can get , linked with him for a while and at the end they all looked elsewhere. It's crystal clear it was not about money , because they all could easily afford Auba whether it was 60m or 100m. So i ask , why ?  

That's all i contemplate , why. Chelsea lately , reportedly very serious about him , paid a price that could reach 80m for Morata , mostly bench last season. I don't know about you but that makes me curious. United paid 99m for Lukaku. PSG paid 222m for Neymar. All these clubs neglecting Auba , at the very least you can be dead certain if it was common sense he was the best CF , one of them would have bought him without a shred of doubt. Can you imagine Lewandowski being on the market and none of PSG , United , Chelsea and why not Real too , actually not buying him and paying tens of millions for others , because i certainly can not.

Clubs make mistakes but when 2-3 such clubs with all the means and reasons in the world look elsewhere , they are not all stupid. They agree on something there and i am curious what it could be. I believe it's because Auba , for all his quality , is a 29 years old speed merchant CF . Once he loses this speed , and common sense says it won't take that long , said investment of x tens of millions goes to waste , simple as .

And that's just obvious take on it , regardless of how accurate it is. I'd be excited AF for Aubameyang and i know he would elevate us if he came , but there are actual questions to be had here , whether you choose to regard them or not . If it was plain obvious for just about anyone that Auba was all that and barely any downside , you can be sure he would be wearing a new jersey by now , regardless of what he would cost.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:09 pm

I sure am happy Milan didn't sign Lukaku...or Pogba.

Holy shit! Lukaku is hands down the most retarded striker I've ever seen; he's like the opposite of Super Pippo. And did Man Utd actually pay ~110m for Pogba? This worthless show-off? He's struggling to get a simple short pass around without causing damage. 190m for these two? Are they for real? I wouldn't swap Ricardo Rodriguez with them combined.

The difference in class between Real and United is devastating.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:55 pm

As for what others have to say about our chances of entering the top 4 .. are you surprised?

You know it's always been like that , other fans talking us down , always with a few exceptions which prove the rule .. No matter how good or great or whatever we are , outsiders always tended to downplay our chances , or just write us off . It has always been a blessing in disguise for Milan , whether it was in Serie A or in the Champions League. Always. It happened again last season too . Inter with the better squad was to make 3-4 and we would definitely finish below them etc etc.

I'll tell you what would bother me , when people see Milan as one of the favorites Laughing

2003-2004 , 2004-2005 and 2005-2006 , we were always at the very least one of the heavy favorites to win the CL and we didn't manage it. Don't care about Serie A because we always only remembered it after the CL was lost , which was usually too late because Serie A was everyone's compensation cup of tea back then , the "see we did something".

Winning Serie A becoming important , that became a thing in 2008-2009 , when it became obvious to B&G we wouldn't win another CL unless they invested heavily once again and Berlusconi wasn't willing (hindsight). I still remember Galliani before 08-09 begun , talking about how Serie A will be very important , priority etc etc. Again we were seen as favorites along with Inter for Serie A and again it didn't work out. When Ibra came later on we were considered contenders but everyone was talking about Inter being clear favorites of course. We smashed that league .

etc etc , let them say whatever they desire. It's always a good sign for us when they talk us down , or write us off.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 pm

RIP
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Manchester United always overpays for everyone, much like their city rivals who are even worse.

As far as our mercato now...

Looks like Bacca is nearing an exit finally. Villarreal and Sevilla are both in the running to sign him. Now we got them to agree to an obligation to buy, so he could go to either team. A 2 million loan and 14-15 to redeem. I wanted Milan to get 20, but 16-17 will have to do.

As far as Kalinic, it would be disappointing if he came and some sources say it is a done deal. The media has got stuff wrong before. If we wanted Bacca out, wouldn't we want a clear upgrade? And Kalinic is a waste of money, if we splurge on Aubameyang (which still does look likely). I would rather keep Cutrone, and have Milan spend on Aubameyang and another midfielder. Lazio's Milinkovic-Savic maybe? Hahah dreaming I think. That guy is 70 m alone.

If we want to win the Scudetto or let alone be in the top 4, Kalinic is the wrong man to have leading this team. The guy can't hit a barn door. There is no improvement over Bacca either. What a complete waste of money if true. I hope this is just putting pressure on Dortmund.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:52 pm

KALINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

What an ALPHA #9 :bow:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:06 pm

More like a scrub who couldn't cut it in the Premier League and whose highest goal tally prior to Fiorentina was in the Croatian league. What an embarrassment.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:12 pm

I hope they just spend the rest of the money on another striker (be it Dolberg or Auba) or top midfielder like Savic. It would be dissapointing if Kalinic is the only one arriving.

Looked yesterday game of Juve, too early to tell but maybe their cycle comes to an end, and good forward will put us in pole position for the title
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Thinking Kalinic won't easily score 25 goals in all competitions , smh . He will rekt Serie A

"And with the number 7.."

NIKOLA KALINIIIIC

:bow:

Can't wait for this ffs

As for the rest , yeah i expect more than one signing , Kalinic and what not
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Kalinic. Then the mercato is closed. That is karma for those who wanted the idiot so badly. I have seen stupidstrikers, like Lukaku, but Kalinic certainly is up there in low intelligence.

Good job! I thought we were pass the Galliani-Matri days.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Ftw, We will be lucky if he scores ten. I think five is more accurate.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Giancarlo and me about Kalinic

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 pm

25 in all competitions did make me laugh...He couldn't even do that in Fiorentina lmao.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 pm

We didn't sign Kalinic yet?

Anyways, Auba tapping himself up on social media, seems like he really wants us
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Tbhi i don't care who it is if it's not Belotti . If it's down to Aubameyang or Kalinic , lol , of course Kalinic Aubameyang , what's to think here

some rumors for the record

Ongoing talks between Milan and Villarreal for Carlos Bacca, according to Sky Italia.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Villarreal want to sign Bacca on loan with obligation to buy.

Corriere della Sera: Kalinic has refused Everton's offer as he clings on his dream of playing for Milan.

(milaneye)

My body is so ready
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Bacca has left Milanello and is close to joining Villarreal. (Sky)

We will see about the deal. 16-17 mil would be acceptable. Valencia apparently has failed.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm

My issue with blowing 25 million on Kalinic (utter waste), is we won't be having another striker coming.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Hope it works out and the deal happens , good luck to Bacca

Exciting days ffs , can't wait Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm

It will be even more exciting with a world class striker... Sigh.

The Bacca deal should be 2m loan +14-15m obligation.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm

couldn't have said it better , ffs let's get a taste of the future right now

Pure Alpha CF smoking
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm

I think you posted the wrong image. Alpha indicates world class. Not some Blackburn reject. Should I post all his misses?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm

my bad you're right , here's the right one

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 pm

:rolleyes: this is sad. EPL reject... How many goals did he score for Blackburn in those 3-4 seasons he was there? Ten? Fifteen?

Edit: 13 in 2 seasons. Only one good season in Dnipro. Rubbish mostly.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next