Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:36 pm

I have seen Kalinic play, and I would rather promote Cutrone. kalanic is one I would call mediocre. Of course I could call him far worse. I have seen him play and am far from impressed. I also seen him miss the easiest of chances (like when Fiorentina imploded in the CL). We need better players than him.

Mediocrity. I thought we were pass that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

We are . And yes he misses good chances , just like every CF. If it was down to Bacca or Kalinic , who would you rather have? Then again you say you prefer Cutrone , so never mind .

anyway i disagree , he's not one of the best in the world or anything , but definitely not as bad as you make him out to be. Especially here at Milan , he would do better than Bacca at least.

Milan's bid for Belotti will reach €60 million + Niang and Paletta. If Cairo refuses, Milan will sign Kalinic. [Di Marzio]

#belottimilan Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud

Cairo pls , such an offer he can't refuse ffs

As for Kalinic , ok , i'll take Di Marzio's word for now.. but i'd like to see how our forward line will look if Bacca gets sold

Andre Silva-Belotti-Cutrone-Borini

sure that will work out in 3 competitions Rolling Eyes

still think Kalinic will come if we sell Bacca , again regardless what happens with Belotti . If Bacca stays , then obviously no.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Fiorentina in the EL I mean... Not CL. Kalinic is not Milan caliber. Not in any sense of the word. And I don't think he will want to come here as a bench player. Average, mediocre player. I don't want filler players that add nothing to the squad.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 pm

If we sign Kalinic instead of Belotti even... I will cringe. That guy is not worth even starting for us. I will take Belotti even if he is 60 mil plus two players. DiMarzio has been wrong a lot lately. Kalinic starting for this team... Galliani style signing.

I hope F&M have someone better or at least Belotti. Kalinic... Is not part of the revolution.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 am

Kalinic, what an underwhelming alternative, i'd accept him as a rotation option for a 2 striker system. We do however need a young predatory striker, pleaase Belotti convince that old f*ck.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:31 am

ES wrote:Kalinic, what an underwhelming alternative, i'd accept him as a rotation option for a 2 striker system. We do however need a young predatory striker, pleaase Belotti convince that old f*ck.

Of course he is an underwhelming alternative , this goes without saying . Especially if we somehow miss out on Belotti , i will be devastated really , i don't even want to think about it. Come to think of it , it won't just be me.. many in Italy will feel the same way;

i guess Fassone and Mirabeli better know what they are doing if Kalinic is trully only meant for alternative to Belotti , cause people would judge every single thing he does very hard lol , if they miss out on Belotti.

But that said , especially in 2 striker formation as you say , i would like to have Kalinic as back up if we sell Bacca this summer , if he would come. He said he wants Milan , so why not . Truth is he is a much better fit for Montella's tactics than Bacca ever was (and i like Bacca). In any case , i trust both in Montella's words as well as my own eyes before downplaying Kalinic just because he's not a big name.

If it really is Belotti or Kalinic and only that , well then there's not even a question for me , Kalinic can piss off. But once we have Belotti (hopefully) and if Bacca gets sold... i would be very ok with Kalinic as back up , he would be usefull for Montella.

In any case. I always liked Bacca , despite his limits . I always liked my poacher around Proud . I'd be happy if he stays for depth behind Belotti and Andre Silva , as i've said before as well . Anyway , i just see what is that Montella actually sees and likes in Kalinic , is all .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 am

Not just an underwhelming alternative, but a grossly inadequate one. Why spend all this money when we buy a toothless striker in the front who misses basic sitters and cost Fiorentina so many points that they lost a European spot? Why spend even 20 million euros on a player that is just average? I'm not exactly sold Montella wants Kalinic... I think the media ran with a rumor and stated he would want Kalinic. Even our management hasn't said much on Kalinic.

I would take Belotti over him, though with great skeptism. You don't spend 200 million euros, just to spend 20 million on a Blackburn Rovers flop who wasn't even that great at Fiorentina to begin with. Seems like a complete waste of effort signing all those other players.

And would Kalinic really accept a bench role at Milan? Seems to me he would be happier going to China, but Chinese teams are now restricted on the acquisition of foreigners.

Bacca just has a terrible attitude in my opinon and that is contagious. We need someone who has enthausism for the project.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:18 pm

I am afraid Cairo grabbed us by the balls. Borussia has put Auba off the market, Morata gone to Chelsea, so we do not have alternatives to lower Belotti's price
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:I am afraid Cairo grabbed us by the balls. Borussia has put Auba off the market, Morata gone to Chelsea, so we do not have alternatives to lower Belotti's price

It would be the case if we were ever prepared to pay 100m , we were never paying 100m though

What's happened here is actually things coming our way for the most part . Every single possible buyer looked elsewhere . They all have their man now , Cairo overplayed his hand and lost. Himself had confirmed there were initial proposals that were 'very interesting' , but never reached 100m. He had big money within his reach but he wanted it all. He insisted on that 100m , failed , now we're his last chance to get big money . I've followed Cairo's statements on Belotti before the summer . He always wanted big money , he doesn't want to keep Belotti . He knows he can't anyway.

The point is , and why this works in our favor , is that as long as there was even the slightest possibility someone from PL would come with that 100m , he would never accept anything less from Milan. We were out of the picture all this time , interested ; but out of the picture. Right now , there is nobody left to satisfy his adorable dream of 100m. Not one club. This , along with Belotti's will to join Milan , which we can safely presume is there , gives us great leverage and pressure on Cairo. He can still refuse ... but he will be taking an unreasonably high risk keeping a frustrated Belotti from joining his dream club (and also earn much less).

We will offer a lot for Belotti , this cannot be helped. Grabbed by the balls or not , this is simply the market for this level of CF nowadays and the club wanted such a CF , i do not see where the issue is . We will likely pay at least what Chelsea/Manchester United had proposed initially to Cairo , give or take bonuses included. That's the highest price any club where prepared to pay for and that's what he will be asking from Milan too , it's not rocket science. We don't exactly know what they proposed right now , but going by Cairo's words that these initial proposals never came close to 100m , i'd say anything from 60-70m , plus whatever extras.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Cairo knows nobody will pay 100 million, so he will have to settle on our offer if he wants a good deal.

But there could always be a surprise. Maybe we may get someone that isn't being named. Like what happened with Calhanoglu... The media only picked up on that one right before the transfer was announced. This summer has been full of surprises. Bonucci... Media set posted the rumor and people were brushing it off as impossible. And it happened.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Berlusconi: "I was assured by Yonghong Li that there would be clear investments into the squad, but what has transpired this summer has exceeded even my optimistic expectations!"

Silvio , eternal Presidente Heart

You know they've done absolutely surreal work when even Berlusconi is enthused .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:20 pm

What I don't get, is why Cairo is still resisting to see sense. For a club like Torino, 60m is a lot of money, it's at least enough for five quality players they NEED. This is not Man Utd we're talking about where if you pay less than 50m for a transfer you're considered a loser. Torino can strengthen their squad with Paletta and Niang, while they can buy e.g. two 25m players who can later be sold like Belotti for insane profit. Belotti is too big a fish for Cairo's lake; he gotta go away to grow while he has time. He's not exactly spring chicken but hasn't made it in the big time yet; in a few months he'll be 24, and by that age Messi had won two two Ballons d'Or.

By selling him to Milan, Cairo will a) make a shitload of money, b) let a young ambitious dreamer go where he can grow, c) keep a great Italian talent in Italy, and d) strengthen his country's national team.

It's a win-win-win situation. And like you guys said above, it's not every day he can get such a ridiculously good deal. If Aubameyang is worth 100, then Belotti is 80 at the most, so no reason to keep this soap opera going much longer.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Spanish media says Diego Costa loan is a done deal. Then we can spend 60 m to deepen our squad and get Belotti in winter-next summer.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Cairo is insane and only cares about $$$.

Diego Costa possibly coming shouldn't derail another transfer for a striker.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Costa is great news if its for depth, but disappointing if its to replace Belotti. Hopefully he's a replacement for Bacca, and we can still buy Belotti and a winger to complete our squad.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Cruijf wrote:Costa is great news if its for depth, but disappointing if its to replace Belotti. Hopefully he's a replacement for Bacca, and we can still buy Belotti and a winger to complete our squad.
I'd definitely not like Costa here.

First, we may develop Costa-dependency in our "rebirth" season, which will be derailed when he's taken away in January.

Second, he may prevent us from signing that all-elusive top striker we've been waiting for since Ibra left.

Third, if a scenario shapes up where Belotti is bought in addition to Costa's loan, Andre Silva will find absolutely no chance to play regularly, and our 40m investment in our youngest transfer will have been a terrible mistake.

Fourth, it's not in keeping with our PEDIGREE! We're not some treadmill for Costa to keep himself fit; no offense, but on our day, we didn't let Atletico shine our shoes. This would be a humiliating move for a club that claims to have the ambition to get back among the cream of the crop. If we really want him, let's buy him FFS! We're the rich boys now, supposedly.

And fifth, Goddammit! Just don't loan him!!!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Guys , chill with the Diego Costa talk , spanish media don't know shit about Milan . This should be evident by now .

Cadena Cope , possibly others too saying Morata to Milan almost done dealio >> Chelsea ( in truth , they all copy pasted Gazzetta's fantasy story Proud )

many spanish media linked us with James >> Bayern

I think AS and Cope was it , making the rounds with Donnarumma done dealio to Real , either this summer or next one ?? >> Donnarumma resta

Di Marzio , Sky Italia , Pedulla are usually the sources which usually broke stories ,only exception to it was Premium Mediaset when they broke the Bonucci news before the rest and i think Calhanoglu-Milan news first begun in Germany , then Di Marzio also had the breaking news anyway

In any case , Cairo playing hardball for Belotti was always expected. Be patient , not a day goes by without me waiting for news on Belotti , been on that ride before the summer. It's difficult , but we will have our chance , always said that with confidence. Nothing will happen till Fassone and Mirabeli get back in Milano anyway

And by the way , Pedulla also confirmed what i was saying , that Milan could get both Belotti and Kalinic for backup . Certain things make sense if you put two and two together , i guess some people are too thick in the head to think straight unless they are told what to think

Anyway , patience . Belotti is even rumored to have changed his agent to Alessandro Lucci , guy who worked for Bonucci in Milan and also took Bertolacci back to Genoa , also Montella's agent . Even Badelj apparently wants to hire him , should be obvious why rofl

Belotti's will is also paramount in this. This even Cairo has confirmed , he won't keep him against his will , he's said that. He said they would meet because he wanted to be sure of his intentions , well his intentions is a public secret. I eagerly await Fassone and Mirabeli to return in Casa Milan ... have patience and believe in our guys who did such fantastic work so far , good things come to those who wait
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm

http://www.milannews.it/le-interviste/cairo-belotti-non-vogliamo-venderlo-e-non-abbiamo-bisogno-di-farlo-se-qualcuno-paghera-la-clausola-alzero-le-mani-non-ho-sentito-il-milan-261862

Awesome. Just what the doctor'd prescribed.
Cairo pulled a Zorc on us. We got Aubameyang'ed real bad.

Let's sign Borriello in a co-ownership deal! ^__^
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Belotti is not coming, but Mirabelli and Fassone aren't stupid and will have a different plan (not Kalinic).

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 pm

What do y'all think about Aguero?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Pass.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm

I'd say f*** it. The demands are outrageous and meaningless.

Let's just give the keys upfront to Andre Silva, keep Bacca, and add to our creative options. We can sign a creator like Forsberg, a midfielder to help Biglia distribute, plus a super fast winger like Werner, Martial, or profiles like that.

I'd still love Belotti here, but it shouldn't be our style to just roll over and die over one transfer. It's not like we're left only with Borini to lead the line, we got good options. This may, in all probability, prove a blessing in disguise.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Hope you guys have not missed Giancarlo over at RnB today rofl rofl rofl , went over there to rant about Kalinic or whatever , not half a day goes by and he's making a fool of himself in half the forum , while annoying the fk out of the other half . Glad it wasn't just me

Guy got triggered with 1-2 Kalinic posts

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Tenor
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Um... I'm not the only one pissed that there are reports Milan will now piss away 50 million on Kalinic. Don't know what you are saying. I didn't make a fool of myself and you are free to quote what I said.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:38 pm

if i cared to waste even a second of my time more than i already have with you , maybe i would

go back there now , prove to the world why Kalinic is the end of the world . Wanna see how that turns out

rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

I think he is the incorrect player for our new team and not adequate to justify the price tag.

That's all I will say.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next