Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Guys, have you also read the news of Milan going for Euro 2016's young player of the tournament?

Amazing news. Fantastic news. Just last night I was lamenting the fact that we ain't got no replacement for Kessie if we lose him to injury or, say, a 3-game ban. If we get Sanchez, not only will we have another bundle of energy in the middle of the park, but also pull down the average age of our transfers/squad a year or two. Prior to Biglia-Bonucci, our shopping only focused on young guns, and Sanchez is exactly what we need.

Against lesser teams, a midfield three of Kessie, Sanchez, Calhanoglu would be so fascinating I don't know if a more exciting midfield line could be found in Europe.

Oh Lord, let it happen! Let it f****** happen!

Based Bonera wrote:If we get Sanchez as well, im going to lose it

I'd certainly welcome him , but it will be complicated .

__

Bertolacci

In other news , Bertolacci off to Genoa on loan on paid loan , we got 1m or something and he will be back next summer. I guess to raise his value after a positive season , or just take him back if he exceeds all expectations. Whatever happens , we win sporting wise , as far as money go not so much , it will be a victory if we get half of that 20m back.

Lapadula

Also off to Genoa , but on a 2m loan with obligation to buy next summer at 11m . Good deal. Lapadula arrived in the most uncertain of times , being himself a player of uncertain credentials . I'd say he won some over , others were never happy with him. I stand in between , that he won me over with character and effort , plus a couple really nice goals , but at the end of the day , he simply isn't Milan material . Would be useful for depth , but something tells me the pressure and expectations wouldn't help his case at all. Genuinely good guy , i am certain he will have a good time at Genoa .

Biglia

Had his medicals this morning and will be flying off to China with Bonucci . Great news. 17m plus 3m in bonuses , fair enough. It's hefty , but i consider it fair after all. What's important to me is that we got our option n1 for the position and so i am glad. Very happy to have someone so competent and brave there , complete player Biglia. Badelj is better with the ball , does fancy things , but compare them point by point and you'll see Biglia's worth. He does it all , even if he's not the best at something . Biggest trait for me is his undeniable bravery on the pitch , i can't stress enough how important is that you have players who live for the challenge. Very happy with Biglia and may he be a fine role model for Locatelli too.

Last edited by Dante on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:00 pm

ES wrote:That guy is from CalcioMercato, which is basically Daily Star Italian version

thanks for that calma injection ES , appreciated

phewwwww

don't play with my feelings for Belotti M69 ffs Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 2276801876
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Dante wrote:Biglia

Had his medicals this morning and will be flying off to China with Bonucci . Great news. 17m plus 3m in bonuses , fair enough. It's hefty , but i consider it fair after all. What's important to me is that we got our option n1 for the position and so i am glad. Very happy to have someone so competent and brave there , complete player Biglia. Badelj is better with the ball , does fancy things , but compare them point by point and you'll see Biglia's worth. He does it all , even if he's not the best at something . Biggest trait for me is his undeniable bravery on the pitch , i can't stress enough how important is that you have players who live for the challenge. Very happy with Biglia and may he be a fine role model for Locatelli too.
If I'm not mistaken, Badelj got only one year left on his deal, and he wants out. Moreover, a while ago one of these market experts mentioned that his price won't be any more than 8m in light of the aforementioned conditions. I suppose if we fail to nail Renato Sanchez, Badelj is a very competent, physical, and affordable option, and what's more, the man is 28 i.e. at his peak and knows Serie A very well.

Meanwhile, if the reports regarding Chelsea's agreement with Dortmund for Aubameyang are true, then it will be Milan and Belotti all the way...
And if that doesn't work out due to Cairo's idiotic demands, we can get Kalinic for 25m or so.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

While we're at it, will you guys share your ideas as to what has been the greatest transfer of 21st century, financial-wise? And state your opinions based on the destination team, not the selling one, because obviously no club made as big a profit on a player as Juve did with Pogba (bought for 4m, sold for 105m).

As for me, I suppose Bayern's capture of Lewandowski was truly the most heartbreaking transfer I've seen in my life outside of Milan. Lewa was, and still is, worth at least 80m, and with Dortmund not being the richest club in the world and fighting tooth and nails to compete with Bayern, the way Bayern got him for zero was one of the greatest coups in football history, and I'm sure it made many Dortmund fans commit suicide. Imagine losing the 2004 Shevchenko to Juventus for free, or some shit like that. Unimaginable.

(To make matters worse, Bayern got Hummels as well. Yes, it was not a Bosman transfer like Lewa, but Hummels was Dortmund's darling and skipper. I detest Bayern's cruel, inhuman treatment of Bundesliga rivals. Disgusting.)
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 pm

good shouts here , both unreal deals , whichever way you look at it.

For me greatest transfer ever was Cristiano Ronaldo , i don't think i will live to see such a transfer in my lyf again , so ruthlessly and utterly succesfull on every single front , be it pitch success or profit . Profit part doesn't concern me that much but i sincerely understand it's merit into the pitch success side of things . And Ronaldo has succeeded too much for Real .

His transfer was like finding tons of oil in a land full of gold mines. It just keeps shitting money and great business years after still and that's not including that it was said transfer which prepared the way for all their successes since then.  

Nothing will top Cristiano Ronaldo to Real , not for a very , very long time in football. For both sporting and economic reasons and results , nothing before this transfer or after has ever come even close to it's value and impact.

There's a lot to analyse in depth here but it should all be very obvious. Guy has more goals than appearances for Real. All time leading goal scorer of the Champions League , with a hilarious amount of records broken. Shitload of trophies and golden balls. Unreal money made for himself and his club. And if that's not enough , if that's even possible , you'll have to search far and wide for any of the best young talent around or elite player who wouldn't want to play in the same team with Ronaldo .

I also bet a very large number of young kids who will grow to become proffessional players in the coming years , will have him as an iconic idol as well and most of them will be willing to walk to Real Madrid and play for the team he did , inspired by their idol and hero . Ronaldo's success goes beyond even crazy success and crazy money , he will leave a monstrous legacy behind him . There are always critics and bad moments , but when you just sit down and read the book , you'll see it too , no matter what your opinion is about the player. Unparalleled , next level transfer success .

So Ronaldo to Real in 2009 imho , without even half a second of thinking about anyone else coming even close to what that transfer was.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:18 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Dante wrote:Biglia

If I'm not mistaken, Badelj got only one year left on his deal, and he wants out. Moreover, a while ago one of these market experts mentioned that his price won't be any more than 8m in light of the aforementioned conditions. I suppose if we fail to nail Renato Sanchez, Badelj is a very competent, physical, and affordable option, and what's more, the man is 28 i.e. at his peak and knows Serie A very well.

Meanwhile, if the reports regarding Chelsea's agreement with Dortmund for Aubameyang are true, then it will be Milan and Belotti all the way...
And if that doesn't work out due to Cairo's idiotic demands, we can get Kalinic for 25m or so.

I would like to have Badelj too , but i don't think that's an option any longer. Biglia-Montolivo-Locatelli is more than enough and we don't need any of these players often featuring elsewhere . I mean Locatelli could still no matter what , but strictly speaking there's no room for Badelj anymore. Unless Montolivo leaves of course , in which case i do think it would be both a good call and something very possible to happen.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Best case scenario for our midfield would be loaning Locatelli out to a club that guarantees him 90 minutes of every league game, and getting a technical all-rounder to support Kessie. Right now, we have relatively good cover for all positions, except for a technical, experienced box-to-box substitute for Kessie; someone like Witsel, Rakitic, Yaya Toure, etc. And we need one, too, especially because Kessie is only 20 and bound to show inconsistency during the season. I had Badelj in mind to serve that function as perhaps the least expensive option around.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Crazy thing about this transfer is that we are actually being linked with competent playerd that fit the system. We arent like Inter spending 40 mils on trash bags like kongdogbia. I think that is key.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 pm

WOW

80-100m for a striker

40-60m on 2 extra signings?

Where do we bolster with that money, midfield? Attack?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Still need an extra:

CB, CM, RW/LW, and CF.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Gomez, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Zapata, Musacchio, good CB depth no?

CM= Maybe 30yr old Sanches on loan? We need to figure out how this team lineups before committing here imo

RW/LW=Keita Balde ~40m

ST=Belotti ~80M (+Niang and Paletta)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Well if we are playing 3 ATB, do you feel comfortable having Gomez and Zapata as the depth?

I mean I guess we could make do with them this season, but imo we should aim for a better 4th CB. Pepe would have been perfect.

As for CM, Renato would be decent. Again, this is more of a rotation option.  Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, and Renato would be good. Though, I wonder where that will leave Locatelli.

Most importantly, we need a goalscorer. If I look at the speculated lineup, we could look like this:

Donnarumma
Conti Musacchio Bonucci Romagnoli Rodriguez
Kessie Biglia Bonaventura
A. Silva Calhangolu

Who exactly is going to be scoring goals? No one on that team is a true goalscorer. I'm telling you, if we go into the season with that lineup, we will be complaining about the team not being clinical for the entire season. From what I've read regarding Silva, he's more of a 9.5 and is better playing off a CF than leading the line.

That's why I want Auba/Belotti, because the moment the team arrives in the box, I'm confident in their chances of finishing the move off.

I also want us to a sign a winger. We need a variety in our attack. All our players are slow. Keita Balde would be perfect. A goalscoring winger who adds pace and dynamism to the attack.

We don't need to sign another CB and CM this summer, but a winger and CF is needed.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Let me tell you how much budget there is left

Nobody knows .

Nobody ever went all the way down to find out.

The #yuan vault is too deep ; it's like a Chinese Khazad-Dum

There are great terrors there and even GL accountants such as myself have never seen it

The tales we have in The Last Homely House , in Casa Milan , talk of an unfathomable number of #yuans

even the Bald Wizard has never stepped foot in there

so don't listen to Il Sole 42 . They know only what top man Han Li gave them just to leave him in peace.

Another 100m left?? That's only July money and we had Dollarumma to slow us down even.

Let's just say that the word budget is an idea of the past. Use it only in front of other people as to keep appearances. example :

"100m is enough to buy Belotti and a CM , 'hopefully' ."

Then laugh like villains behind their backs or something
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm

@Casciavit

Calhanoglu will never play there as SS/CF , unless we are bereft of all other forward options .

Anyway , not sure if even Montella knows what it shall be . I used to think the mercato will dictate that , mostly , Montella has his ideas and the board knows what they are. So they are going to do their best in the mercato always in agreement with the sporting ideas of the coach and let Montella decide what he wants to do .

I still think that's what we are doing . anyway

#Belotti

bring him home Fassone Molenation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Why not? I watched Leverkusen under Schmidt many times, and his best performances was pretty much playing as a SS in a 4-2-2-2/4-2-3-1.

In fact I can see Calhanoglu playing a similar role to the one Ljajic played under Montella. Just like how Ljajic played behind Jovetic, I can see him going for a Calhanoglu-Silva combo.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Well the predicted lineups and the way Montella is using him suggest he will be our LCM, not sure how it will work out though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:00 am

Really? He played in 4-2-2-2 , in the bolded?

I certainly haven't watched him play for a long time , i know he can play as a winger , but there? Very surprising , i didn't know that , never struck me as that type . Thanks for clearing it out .

It's interesting what you propose for Hakan , i kinda like it . I'd like to see what Calhanoglu could do there , really changes my mindset for him if indeed he's that versatile .

Thought he was much more middle of the pitch player , at least that's what i remember from him right now ; haven't seen the lad play a match since over a year or something , likely more

in any case , i want to see Belotti up front before anyone else , anything else barely concerns me right now. Calhanoglu may play wherever he desires as long as he plays well really
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 am

If I were Fassone...

The way I see things, if we get Belotti, we need a tall (think Ibra-like) attacker who can play with his back to goal carving out openings for others. Of affordable options around, Giroud comes to mind, but he has his head set on playing regularly with a view to being a starter in Russia 2018. Petagna is also great for that purpose. Every team needs the two general types of strikers: the big targetman, and the fast elusive poacher.

Furthermore, the lack of a lightning-quick winger bothers me. I personally ain't exactly in love with Cuadrado, and the perfect choice would've been Salah, but if Juve managers have the balls (i.e. no fear of being assassinated by Juventini) to sell another player to us, let's go for the former. Because he is Italian, among many other cool things, Bernardeschi would make an awesome purchase; too bad he's on the way to Juve. Werner, too, if ever for sale, will be desirable. Forsberg a good choice only if Suso leaves.

In the middle, like I previously said, we need a great B2B. Goretzka is a fantastic option, but I'm sure too expensive. We can thus focus on Witsel again, a watchable player of many nice traits.

To sum it up, then, my realistic to-do list would be:
Buying Belotti, Petagna, Cuadrado, Witsel.
Selling De Sciglio, Paletta, Vangioni, Sosa, Mauri, Niang, Bacca.
Loaning Cutrone and Locatelli (where guaranteed to be starters).

(Dream: Aubameyang, Ibra, Werner, Bernardeschi, Goretzka, Kjaer)
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 am

Andrea Belotti: "As a kid I used to run like crazy and dream of becoming like Andriy Shevchenko, because he was and still is my idol. His hunger on the pitch, his cool head and ability to be professional off the field all made him great. There were few players at his level.

"Every now and then my father and brother would take me to the stadium, but I mostly studied him on television. I’ve never met Shevchenko, but my girlfriend did surprise me, as on the day of my birthday, they showed me a message from him wishing me a lovely day. I was as happy as a child, I even cried with joy!"
OK. I'm sold. I want Gallo here.
Meanwhile, either there's no justice in the world, or this man shall take our revered no. 7.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 am

BREAKING: @FabrizioRomano says Belotti has given his ok to Milan through intermediaries.

However Cairo isn't convinced with Milan's offer €40m + Niang and Paletta. He wants €80m + Niang and Paletta.

80m?? Give him a 100 and tell he him to keep the change
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Being rich feels great
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 pm

ES wrote:BREAKING: @FabrizioRomano says Belotti has given his ok to Milan through intermediaries.

However Cairo isn't convinced with Milan's offer €40m + Niang and Paletta. He wants €80m + Niang and Paletta.

80m?? Give him a 100 and tell he him to keep the change

Fassone: "We will do something to strengthen the attack. It would be nice to have one of Belotti, Morata or Aubameyang. But we are also considering other names that are not known to the media yet."

Milan Eye: Torino posted a picture on their official account without Belotti

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 20121494_1509445322431569_758031496014784126_o

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 Giphy11
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Andrea Belotti: "As a kid I used to run like crazy and dream of becoming like Andriy Shevchenko, because he was and still is my idol. His hunger on the pitch, his cool head and ability to be professional off the field all made him great. There were few players at his level.

"Every now and then my father and brother would take me to the stadium, but I mostly studied him on television. I’ve never met Shevchenko, but my girlfriend did surprise me, as on the day of my birthday, they showed me a message from him wishing me a lovely day. I was as happy as a child, I even cried with joy!"
OK. I'm sold. I want Gallo here.
Meanwhile, either there's no justice in the world, or this man shall take our revered no. 7.

You've seen the light Proud

Although... honestly , growing up a Milan fan is just a sweet , big bonus. I don't want him at Milan just because of that. Remember when i told you Kaka was pretty much the only young talent i ever seriously hyped? Well that was because he benched Rui Costa very quickly , something that was very hard to do at the time , hence it was a seal of approval of sorts. He actually did something of great importance to confirm his quality , not just hype.

Belotti has done the same. The only striker below 24 to score above 20something goals after Shevchenko in Serie A. That was all i really needed . That he was a Milan fan and adored Shevchenko , it just made it all the better .

I knew Belotti since 15-16 , i watched a few of their games at some point between Feb-March , i thought we would sign either Glik or Maksimovic in the summer so i kept an eye on Torino when i could and Belotti made a very nice impression to me ever since. I liked him , i even checked Youtube to see some more of him lol . I thought he was good , but it never really crossed my mind he would have such a breakthrough and so soon.

His next season blew my mind , but i had no hope until recently. Fingers crossed , ffs pls let this be. I really want this to happen. No , i NEED this to happen

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 pm

I know you guys may still hate my guts and I know I'll probably be banned again right after posting this message...

But I'm literally shocked at what has happened this summer. I can't quite believe it. There has never been a mercato like this for anyone... it's literally a new team. I just hope they all succeed, including Borini.

I think Calhanglu should sit further back.

Anyways as far as Belotti... I'm not quite convinced that we should spend 80 million on him. It's a huge risk. Gilardino had 50 goals in 96 Serie A appearances for Parma (two excellent seasons with 25-26 goals) and 4 European goals in 14 appearances. Gilardino was 23-24 years old when we bought him. He never did that well for us.

I prefer Aubameyang certainly.

But I wouldn't be unhappy with Belotti. I just think 40-50 million + Paletta and Niang is more than enough.

80 million + Paletta and Niang is insanity. It's too much money for a player that hasn't scored once in any European club competition.

Anyways, I hope you all continue to have a good summer.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:26 pm

OFFICIAL: Milan going berserk on the market.

Anthony Martial is the newest target, and obviously Milan is looking for loan.
If we loan Renato Sanches and Anthony Martial, we will out-depth Juve by a margin. Not only is Martial fast and agile, he's also a goalscorer; something that none of the wingers we've been linked with boasted.
As for Sanches, if I were him, I wouldn't choose Milan and go to a smaller German team. There is too much competition here and he has to acclimatize to a new environment all over again, with Kessie way ahead of him due to having been in Italy for much longer.

Meanwhile, take Belotti's absence from the new kit photo shoot seriously. I mean it. He's BY FAR Torino's best player, and his absence can only mean that bastard Cairo has sanctioned the move. Very happy hours as La Nazionale's first-choice striker is heading to Milan. When was the last time we were in the same situation? Vieri was already out of the national team setup when we got him, and Gilardino was the second choice. Somebody help.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next