McLewis
Motogp69
McAgger
Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
24 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by M99 Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:37 am

And just like that Thor gets an even better poster.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 XkkrsWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 am

While that's a great poster, I don't see how it's better at all.

Fantastic trailer though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 am

Don't think the Thor poster is anything special at all tbh.

Trailer is really good though. Can't wait. Great year for comic book movies.

Still can't believe we're getting a Flashpoint movie. It's my favourite story in all of comics, maybe even fiction.

Momoa is ridiculously fun also. Him telling that kid yesterday Superman was dead rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Went to see Spidey on Friday night. I really enjoyed it and it definitely was much better directed, written and made than the Garfield ones. Holland was good, and I agree with everyone else that Keaton was a very good villain. Couldn't take the bellhop from Grand Budapest Hotel serious as a high school bully though.

Nevertheless, a good movie, even if overall it is a bit of a step down from most of the Marvel movies we have gotten since Winter Soldier. 3.5/5

The Thor trailer looks badass though Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:49 pm

That Thor trailer is top shelf. What a fun movie that's going to be Proud

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Wonder if they'll introduce odin force at some point.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Comic con posters are all so dope.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 DFYkz_UUwAAsxRn
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Captain Marvel movie will be set in the '90s and feature skrulls as the villain.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:Wonder if they'll introduce odin force at some point.

Seems like Thor had it towards the end of the trailer. Unless he somehow absorbed the power that escaped from Mjolnir.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Yea that looked more like power from Mjolnir. Odin force would be too OP for Marvel to introduce.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:54 pm

I love in Norse mythology when Thor lost his hammer. He had to dress up as a woman and Jötunn man to get it back. I'm surprised Marvel hasn't done that storyline yet tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 pm

They will introduce female thor at some point I'm sure
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:They will introduce female thor at some point I'm sure

And the non comic reading right wingers will start whining about how everything's becoming too PC.....not knowing that female Thor is actually true to the comics as well. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Female Thor is a disgrace. Isn't it just a female god of thunder with another name? Thor is a name not a title. I think it's the most straight up idiotic thing anyone has done in comics. I don't really see the point.

Also I'm talking about Thor literally dressing up as a woman and fooling the Jötunns into thinking he was a woman. Mad bantz rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

And the non comic reading right wingers will start whining about how everything's becoming too PC.....not knowing that female Thor is actually true to the comics as well. Laughing

Female Jesus or Female Muhammad sounds just as retarded tbh. If it was just God of Thunder instead it would make sense. Doesn't make sense to gender shift a god and actually keep the god's name as if it's a title.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Freeza wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Female Jesus or Female Muhammad sounds just as retarded tbh. If it was just God of Thunder instead it would make sense. Doesn't make sense to gender shift a god and actually keep the god's name as if it's a title.

Nobody worships Thor so it's actually not quite the same. Nobody thinks Thor was real. Billions of people think Jesus and Mohammed ARE real lol. Not even remotely the same. You can always play around with (what everyone accepts is) a fictional character however you like.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:16 pm

It's actually an accepted religion in Denmark and Scandinavia. It's in the low thousands here atleast.

Main point is that it's retarded to gender swap a character and keep the male name as if it's a title.

Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne as a woman wouldn't make sense either.

I'm all for more representation, but atleast do it in a manner that's not ridiculous. Won't happen in the movies luckily, considering Jane Porter is one of the worst characters in CBM history.

Also just because it also happens in a comic doesn't make it any less stupid
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Right, I shouldn't have said "nobody". There are obviously people who do believe in all of that. But they're a tiny percentage of the potential movie going audience compared to Christianity/Islam/Buddhism/etc who make like 60-70% of the potential audience (plus atheists obviously).

Anyway, not a big deal to me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Right, I shouldn't have said "nobody". There are obviously people who do believe in all of that. But they're a tiny percentage of the potential movie going audience compared to Christianity/Islam/Buddhism/etc who make like 60-70% of the potential audience (plus atheists obviously).

I don't mind there being a female god of thunder though. I just don't understand why they'd keep the male name? Is there a reason for that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Thorina imo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Freeza wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Right, I shouldn't have said "nobody". There are obviously people who do believe in all of that. But they're a tiny percentage of the potential movie going audience compared to Christianity/Islam/Buddhism/etc who make like 60-70% of the potential audience (plus atheists obviously).

I don't mind there being a female god of thunder though. I just don't understand why they'd keep the male name? Is there a reason for that.

Not sure if there's a reasoning behind it tbh. I'm not sure I've ever seriously read a Thor comic. All I know about Thor are from Avengers comics and just random need-to-know research.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:Thorina imo

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 348509.vresize.350.425.medium.49
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 pm

That Flashpoint announcement has me really excited. Can't wait ffs.

If I was WB I'd use it to reset the Batfamily in the end in someway, if and when Flash gives the letter from Batman Sr. to Batman Jr.

Hard to make the Batgirl movie at this point, when there's been no mention of anyone but a dead Robin. Unless they have a Nightwing reference in Justice League or something.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Freeza wrote:That Flashpoint announcement has me really excited. Can't wait ffs.

If I was WB I'd use it to reset the Batfamily in the end in someway, if and when Flash gives the letter from Batman Sr. to Batman Jr.

Hard to make the Batgirl movie at this point, when there's been no mention of anyone but a dead Robin. Unless they have a Nightwing reference in Justice League or something.
Freeza wrote:That Flashpoint announcement has me really excited. Can't wait ffs.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 26 0l0LXqdNG19uKJnm8rpFUqj9OqKXdpAIb2JA9xjKILI

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Batman Sr. though >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Flash without screwing up timelines is just not a real Flash imo.

They've already got the perfect casting for it, so I can't wait Proud

The guy writing supposedly wrote a lot of Edge of Tomorrow without getting credit, and produced that film. And with Zemeckis being the frontrunner.

That's a pretty good team to put together for a time travel/bending movie tbh Laughing Edge of Tomorrow and Back to the Future are some of the best movies where time is a plot device.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas "Batman" Wayne would be seriously awesome :bow:

As a big fan of the TV series, The Flash movie has me the most excited out of all the DC movies post Justice League.

Do we know who's the villain? You would think Reverse Flash with the Flashpoint but who knows, maybe there's something else that triggers Barry *bleep* with the timeline.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next