Firenze
Valkyrja
Kaladin
rincon
Unique
45 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Premier League Top 7 this season - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League Top 7 this season

Post by matpol Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 pm

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Liverpool
7. Leicester City

matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Premier League Top 7 this season - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League Top 7 this season

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Spurs are hard to assess because of their youth. If Kane, Lamela, Alli and Eriksen all continue to improve like you would expect them to, I don't see any reason to believe that they're any less quality of a front four than Arsenal or Chelsea or Man U have. If not, they're not a huge drop off.

Vertonghen, Wimmer, Alderweireld are the three main CB's. Part of Wanyama'a signing is he will play DM if a CB gets injured and Dier becomes the fourth available CB. Backup LB Ben Davies can play there if needed (see: Wales NT). Kind of odd it doesn't seem Spurs are pursuing a fourth CB but Poch likes it as it is. Wouldn't be surprised if he's planning on using a youth player as the fourth CB actually.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Spurs
West Ham
Leicester
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:02 pm

So the bookies have placed Man City the favourites for the title so far with Man United close runners up. Arsenal 3rd favourite while Chelsea 4th. Liverpool 5th, Tottenham 6th and Leicester 7th

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Leicester should sink faster than the titanic if Mahrez leaves for Arsenal Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:07 pm

RealGunner wrote:So the bookies have placed Man City the favourites for the title so far with Man United close runners up. Arsenal 3rd favourite while Chelsea 4th. Liverpool 5th, Tottenham 6th and Leicester 7th

:facepalm: We shouldn't be 2nd favorites. Maybe 4th after City, Arsenal and Tottenham with Chelsea near us.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
RealGunner wrote:So the bookies have placed Man City the favourites for the title so far with Man United close runners up. Arsenal 3rd favourite while Chelsea 4th. Liverpool 5th, Tottenham 6th and Leicester 7th

:facepalm: We shouldn't be 2nd favorites. Maybe 4th after City, Arsenal and Tottenham with Chelsea near us.

If you continue to play Carrick and Rooney you won't make the top 4, same applies if you try and stick Pogba in a 2 man midfield lol
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:14 pm

@Crimson

Why are you so evil man? hmm
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Crimson wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

If you continue to play Carrick and Rooney you won't make the top 4, same applies if you try and stick Pogba in a 2 man midfield lol

Honestly you are underestimating how bad the league is tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:@Crimson

Why are you so evil man? hmm

harsh but true, you can achieve a lot with your squad but the hard choices need to be made, I also don't think Ibra will have the impact many believe he will, time will tell I suppose.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 pm

CBarca wrote:Spurs are hard to assess because of their youth. If Kane, Lamela, Alli and Eriksen all continue to improve like you would expect them to, I don't see any reason to believe that they're any less quality of a front four than Arsenal or Chelsea or Man U have. If not, they're not a huge drop off.

How do you judge front 4 quality?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:43 pm

By looking at their ability as players and the understanding and chemistry between them hmm

Though I've placed them low I must admit that Liverpool has a high surprise potential. If they tighten up their defense then they could go far considering they have no European football (Chelsea too). Predicting this year I feel is utterly useless other than City winning tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

Honestly you are underestimating how bad the league is tbh hmm

There's a lot of quality in the top 10 this season around, on the pitch and on the bench.
I think people are buying into the transfer hype and are hugely overrating Man United's prospects.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:43 pm

CBarca wrote:By looking at their ability as players and the understanding and chemistry between them hmm

Though I've placed them low I must admit that Liverpool has a high surprise potential. If they tighten up their defense then they could go far considering they have no European football (Chelsea too). Predicting this year I feel is utterly useless other than City winning tbh

After going through ONLY last season statistics and the signings this year ive come to a personal and theoretical conclusion of front 4 quality

Man City
United
Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Liverpool to be premier league top goal scorers this season :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 pm

You lads signing back Suarez?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Unique wrote:Liverpool to be premier league top goal scorers this season :coffee:

This way --> http://www.goallegacy.net/t39724-the-offical-goal-legacy-betting-thread-2016-17

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Sri wrote:You lads signing back Suarez?
don't need him. Henderson is fit again cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:02 pm

United
Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Leicester
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Chelsea
Arsenal
City
United
Tottenham
Liverpool
Leicester

Logically Arsenal should win it but they'll probably throw it away
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Wtf is going on. Crimson and Vibe back in the same day. Is this 2011?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Also I can't stress enough how wrong your predictions about Liverpool are.

We are 100% finishing in the top 4. Not only that title challenge is 100% on the cards at some point in the season as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Also I can't stress enough how wrong your predictions about Liverpool are.

We are 100% finishing in the top 4. Not only that title challenge is 100% on the cards at some point in the season as well.
don't jinx it James pale
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Mauricio Pochettino hopes Spurs players have grown up after last season's title agony

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mauricio-pochettino-hopes-tottenham-players-have-grown-up-after-last-seasons-title-agony-a7185871.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Too many people in the media have us as favourites to win the league. I don't like that. I don't like that at all.

In saying that though, I do think we'll win the league. Who finishes 2nd, 3rd and so on doesn't concern me.

Sorry for coming across as a douchebag but that's how I feel it about it.

Interesting thread and replies Thumbs up
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:34 pm

I find it funny to see so many people underestimating Chelsea. If Hazard gets back to form they are favorites imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next