Firenze
Valkyrja
Kaladin
rincon
Unique
45 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Premier League Top 7 this season - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Top 7 this season

Post by Nishankly Tue 24 Jan 2017, 16:21

NeganIsco wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
NeganIsco wrote:

Are you F***ing kidding me?

brb, sevilla wins 3 ELs in a row, destroying epl teams like liverpool in proces

brb, Atletico beats chelsea 3-1 at their own stadium

brb, not even gonna talk about real and barca thrashing epl teams left right and center

brb, best players in epl are la liga products

brb, mule league plays the worst football the eyes could possible withstand

brb, if it weren't for the solid tv rights / cash flow / sugar daddies, epl would be dead.

brb .. brb ... brb

brb your butt is hurting

brb all we know is epl in india , dat imperial influence doe

Im still waiting for an explanation why you went on my country you *bleep*.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Premier League Top 7 this season - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Top 7 this season

Post by Glory Tue 24 Jan 2017, 16:33

Because he didnt have any other reasonable reply. Probably be some 12 year old kid. Not worth the time. Let it slide man.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 24 Jan 2017, 16:46

urbaNRoots wrote:Teams like Tottenham, Liverpool, Man Man Utd potentially missing CL football is a disgrace

The last time each of these 3 clubs were in CL :

Liverpool - group stage exit
Spurs - group stage exit
United - group stage exit

Seems legit rofl http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif

Come back to me when a cheap imitation  of a Bundesfodder team with cringeworthy surnames such as Matip and Klavan that think they're a title contender, teams that think having an Argentinian hipster as a coach makes them intimidating or worst of all, 6th placed teams with their hysterical bunch of supporters who believe buying self promoting dabbing mercenaries would propel them to the top, can ACTUALLY go past the group stage.

Just know your role until then imo
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:05

Katy Perry wrote:I don't wanna live in a world where CL giants like Liverpool who won 1 CL game in the last 7 years miss out on next season's CL football tbh. It would be truly disgraceful.
Don't worry, UEFA now has historical "merit"  criteria eco smile
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:22

S wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Teams like Tottenham, Liverpool, Man Man Utd potentially missing CL football is a disgrace

The last time each of these 3 clubs were in CL :

Liverpool - group stage exit
Spurs - group stage exit
United - group stage exit

Seems legit rofl http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif

Come back to me when a cheap imitation  of a Bundesfodder team with cringeworthy surnames such as Matip and Klavan that think they're a title contender, teams that think having an Argentinian hipster as a coach makes them intimidating or worst of all, 6th placed teams with their hysterical bunch of supporters who believe buying self promoting dabbing mercenaries would propel them to the top, can ACTUALLY go past the group stage.

Just know your role until then imo

Don't get me started on Serie A chief. 1 place, borderline 2 should be enough. When was the last time 3 Serie A teams even got past the group stages? Or rather qualified to the group stages hmm that third place is wasted for two years now at least.

1 place from La Liga, 1 place from Serie A and we'll have 6 PL teams in the CL!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 02 May 2017, 12:31

CBarca wrote:Not sure why BC said Wanyama was an improvement on Dembele when Dembele was arguably Spurs best player when playing last season hmm

Problem is his injuries and his suspension for four games. Otherwise Dembele is brilliant. Spurs are chasing some kid named Nakooodooooo also (ask sports) as well. I'd expect one more signing, two max from Spurs.
Firenze wrote:Wanyama is meh. Alright for depth which is what I imagine he was signed for. Don't know much about Jannsen but Eredivisie so skeptical as f. Did they sign any CB this summer? Imagine they need another? Spurs aren't pretenders IMO. Unreal bottle job at the end of the season which I'd attribute to a young squad. Think they will have learned from it. They will be competing for the title again IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Last year is irrelevant when it comes to teams like Leicester and Spurs lol.

Most of the teams were so bad that it can't be compared, the differences Conte and Guardiola will make and the investment Man Yoo has made means they won't finish top 4.

Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Jay29 wrote:1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man Utd
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Leicester

Surprised how many people have us in the top four tbh.

Also believe Leicester have enough attacking quality with Musa, Mahrez, Grey, Okazaki and Vardy to finish high up the table again, but I can't see their defence being as good as last year's.

Probably because you finished 2nd last season Laughing

Don't subscribe to the feeling that you will challenge for the title realistically but you'll be top 4 lol.

Jay got the order wrong but his list is pretty realistic, Mole as always acting like a know it all but history didn't (won't?) play out that way
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 02 May 2017, 18:01

Stand by my statement re: Dembele but Dembele has dropped off a bit and Wanyama has been brilliant. I had no idea that Wanyama would be signed to replace Dier in the DM position tbh, thought he was going to be rotation.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum