Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 pm

I'll watch few timberwolves matches and see if they hit home

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Yeah the front office have done an awful job, looking back at it i'm surprised AD signed an extension.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:I'll watch few timberwolves matches and see if they hit home

I'd go with Timberwolves, Lakers or Celtics. You should watch those three and see if you enjoy a player on them.

Timberwolves has the best young player in the game right now.
Celtics have a fun team and an amazing coach.
Lakers has a very huge potential and an amazing core.

The negative with Timberwolves is that their owners are notorious for not wanting to pay players. But that might change now. They never found any players to play with Garnett.

It really depends on what style you prefer when choosing Celtics, Lakers or Timberwolves.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah the front office have done an awful job, looking back at it i'm surprised AD signed an extension.

Well, it's hard to say no to 100m$+

I also think the new younger players really want to build legacies and compete against eachother.

KAT, D'Lo, Porzingis and Booker all seems to have that attitude.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Really like Booker, hope Phoenix gets their ass together tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 pm

AD needs a reliable side kick. Whether through draft or free agency. Once you get that in place and AD's health is on track, it will be much easier to build around that. I don't even know what Pelicans are experimenting with.

Tyreke and Holiday are good players but can't do too much if two main guards can't shoot.

Here's to hoping Buddy Hield turns out to be legit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm not a believer in Buddy Hield. Think Pelicans will have to draft another player next year. They could get no1 overall if their injury troubles continue.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Really like Booker, hope Phoenix gets their ass together tbh.

Surprisingly they've drafted well.

The buzz around Marquise Chriss is big in Phoenix. Bender looks better than expected as well.

They really need to do something about Bledsoe and Knight. Neither works well with Booker. If they can trade those two for one better fit. Team can become competitive within the next 3-5 years.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Freeza wrote:I'm not a believer in Buddy Hield. Think Pelicans will have to draft another player next year. They could get no1 overall if their injury troubles continue.

At this point it's definitely best to tank.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Buddy has looked really good in every game he's played so far tbh.

I know it's summer league and pre season but still, not just the shooting but he looks like he has no trouble getting to the rim as well.

But even so it's not enough, Tyreke and Jrue are injury prone AF and tbh i'm not so sure Tyreke especially fits very well with AD.

There's a lot of problems and it will take more than a couple of players( not matter how good) to fix it IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Buddy has looked really good in every game he's played so far tbh.

I know it's summer league and pre season but still, not just the shooting but he looks like he has no trouble getting to the rim as well.

But even so it's not enough, Tyreke and Jrue are injury prone AF and tbh i'm not so sure Tyreke especially fits very well with AD.

There's a lot of problems and it will take more than a couple of players( not matter how good) to fix it IMO.

AD needs to be surrounded by a p&r PG and 3 shooters tbh. Buddy can fit that role. I don't think he'll be something special. Good role player though. Which is what you need next to Davis.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Yeah i like him as a piece as part of the puzzle tbh.

Saying that though i'm not sure there's anyone ( Simmons aside) from that draft who would drastically change anything.

There's just so many deep rooted problems, mainly because we keep overpaying players ( Asik lol) and giving up draft picks for players who are not worth it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i like him as a piece as part of the puzzle tbh.

Saying that though i'm not sure there's anyone ( Simmons aside) from that draft who would drastically change anything.

There's just so many deep rooted problems, mainly because we keep overpaying players ( Asik lol) and giving up draft picks for players who are not worth it.

Ingram will be great once he gains weight and becomes more confident. At the moment I see him as a 2-3 project. His body is so raw, but the skills are there. He just needs a bigger body to absorb contact in the paint.

He's a great defender, so he has that going for him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Don't trust this FO to have that type of patience sadly lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Everyone is looking at how GSW built thru the draft. Hopefully that will have a positive influence.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Buddy has looked really good in every game he's played so far tbh.

AD needs to be surrounded by a p&r PG and 3 shooters tbh. Buddy can fit that role. I don't think he'll be something special. Good role player though. Which is what you need next to Davis.

AD needs either an All Star PG or an All star Center partner.

Cousins is a FA in 2018. Need to start recruiting him and tank this season. If he gets Cousins to come. Your SG-SF need to be 3&D players, most importantly good shooters (Buddy fits this). And then need a p&r first pass PG  whose good defensively. Rubio is gonna get ousted from Wolves when Kris Dunn is ready for huge minutes (which is now). Rubio would be perfect for this role.

Rubio
Hield
3&D
Davis
Boogie

2017 1st round pick

Find ways to dump unnecessary contracts and build a bench. And find 3 point shooters.

The could go the other route and see if they can get a scoring PG and get Bogut as the defensive anchor next to AD this summer. Still gonna need 3 point shooters at SG/SF.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:57 am

Could just get my center from 2k16 tbh. Dude is a monster in the paint, and has a decent midrange too.

Saw an admin had the first post on this page and I knew it was the basketball thread, I got immediately excited thinking Dani is back, but it was RG Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:It's hard to support Warriors now that they've gone colluding ways Laughing I watched some preseason highlights, lmao it's not even fair.

Almost puked watching the game last night...

The CBA needs to do something about this Laughing

There'll be so many teams that we'll blow out just after the first half. Second half of our games are gonna be so pointless Laughing Stars gonna get lots of rest time

Yeah RG don't come to the Bay Area.

I nominate Lakers or Portland (entertaining games will come in a batch)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Portland are really fun as well, just don't think their FO will be able to get them some front court help to make them a legit contender.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Guarantee RG will fall in love with Dame
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:36 pm

I can't rofl

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpencerTyrel/status/790607194244935687/video/1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:02 am

^^Who is that?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:06 am

With that *bleep* ugly jump shot i'm going to guess MKG?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:06 am

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. He was 2nd overall pick after AD.

Has talent to be Kawhi level defender. Offensively though Laughing Just look at that shooting form Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:10 am

It's horrible. rofl How do you even twist your body like that to "gain" accuracy which is the main purpose of having an unorthodox shooting form I suppose.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Michael-kidd-gilchrist
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next