Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi?

+24
S
urbaNRoots
Pedram
El Gunner
Lex
Doc
rincon
Donuts
Harmonica
RealGunner
Freeza
Kebab
Cruijf
zigra
Hapless_Hans
Unique
Robespierre
rwo power
farfan
Adit
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lucifer
Kaladin
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi?

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:17 pm

rofl orgasms

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Kebab wrote:Messi gives orgams to fans, Its CR who didnt satisfy any fan since 2009

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi? - Page 2 ZuODl9
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:32 pm

who do you guys think has the bigger cock, Cristiano or Messi?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah it's just the same format over and over again Laughing

Makes it boring to read tbh, it was funny when RG started doing it but now it's stale AF imo.

That thread was the original. 1st time in GL history. This is literally the 2nd attempt.

How is this more stale than that awful Hernanes 'joke' in every thread which you personally are involved in most of the time? That's stale. My thread was pure art. ES is just recreating the art.

Messi fanboys are unbelievable.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:32 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsgMnQ2CQAA8_lB.jpg

The difference
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah it's just the same format over and over again Laughing

Makes it boring to read tbh, it was funny when RG started doing it but now it's stale AF imo.

That thread was the original. 1st time in GL history. This is literally the 2nd attempt.

How is this more stale than that awful Hernanes 'joke' in every thread which you personally are involved in most of the time? That's stale. My thread was pure art. ES is just recreating the art.

Messi fanboys are unbelievable.

One comment is different than a thread tbh.

Also Hernanes is life imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:36 pm

I'm just going to post it again because it has only been poested 3 times last 24 hours.

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Messi? - Page 2 BsgMnQ2CQAA8_lB
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Kebab wrote:
Messi gives orgasm to his fans. Its CR who didnt satisfy any fan since 2009
Explains RealGunner tbh.

Btw I don't think Fakenaldo has ever satisfied anybody, even his child is adopted ffs.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm just going to post it again because it has only been poested 3 times last 24 hours.

that picture is used so wrong though, both captains were being called up by the ref to do the coin flip... but it fits peoples agenda's.
in the last portugal penalty there are pictures of ronaldo doing the exact same thing and the manager doing the "im a leader so i must yell bullshit"
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Donuts wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm just going to post it again because it has only been poested 3 times last 24 hours.

that picture is used so wrong though, both captains were being called up by the ref to do the coin flip... but it fits peoples agenda's.
in the last portugal penalty there are pictures of ronaldo doing the exact same thing and the manager doing the "im a leader so i must yell bullshit"
Lets not get into technicalities.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:14 pm

You can like his football all you want, but are some of his fans really not disappointed by his tax evasion? Thats a flat out crime made by a millionaire to steal money from a financially struggling society.

Last edited by rincon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:who do you guys think has the bigger cock, Cristiano or Messi?

So many self proclaimed experts here and still cannot answer a curious man's honest question.
I will try to help because Hans is the closest thing to friend here for me.

Ask Neuer.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 pm

The Hernanes joke is absolutely dumb and ridiculously not funny. Created by guys whose humour I honestly enjoy so it make it even worse.

Also, had to actually check to see if ES was being honest with Messi being sentenced to jail. Turns out, he really got sentenced. Yeah, football aside, Messi is an actual criminal and I'm not sure what can be defended here.

Benzema got caught up in alleged nonsense but has yet to be charged. Messi was actually sentenced to prison (though upon reading, won't serve any due to some Spanish Law).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Haters Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 pm

For the record, Messi has a personal wealth of around £190 million and he couldn't pay a measly few million on taxes. What a shyster
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:26 pm

In all seriousness though, someone who knows more than me what the difference is between Messi's sentence and what Mascherano did?

If there is any.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In all seriousness though, someone who knows more than me what the difference is between Messi's sentence and what Mascherano did?

If there is any.

Mascherano took full responsibility , while Messi ran away, saying it wasn't me, not my job....

Like that picture that was posted 3 times in 24 hour
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:43 pm

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Adit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In all seriousness though, someone who knows more than me what the difference is between Messi's sentence and what Mascherano did?

If there is any.

Mascherano took full responsibility , while Messi ran away, saying it wasn't me, not my job....

Like that picture that was posted 3 times in 24 hour

4 times now that I reposted it
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:53 pm

In all seriousness, actually wasn't expecting Messi to do something like this. He really is a criminal. People hate on Ronaldo's character but at least he wouldn't do something this petty
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Ronaldo is a douche but he really doesnt look like someone trying to break the law. Doesn't he donate a bunch of money to charity and things like that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:58 pm

at 29, he is more stationary than Motta.
rofl rofl

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd love to know who you aren't let down by then tbh.

Also i'm more let down by these attention seeking and boring threads tbh.
Mr Nick09 wrote:barca fans coming out with knives, poor ES

loooooooooool
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:In all seriousness, actually wasn't expecting Messi to do something like this. He really is a criminal. People hate on Ronaldo's character but at least he wouldn't do something this petty
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/how-cristiano-ronaldo-dribbled-around-the-portuguese-tax-authorities-correo-da-manha/

How's the celibacy going? rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Kebab wrote:CR thread was about football not personal life. this troll is confused about it
Messi didnt let any fan down. he is the hero in barcelona and argentina
when he enters a theatre in argentina people give him standing ovation.even actors

same thing in barcelona

Messi gives orgasm to his fans. Its CR who didnt satisfy any fan since 2009

Post of the year imo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Wow shocking from Messi

The Barcelona and Argentina football star, Lionel Messi, who is on trial for alleged tax fraud in Spain, has told a court he had no involvement in the management of his financial affairs. But after all the evidence was brought forward, he wished to confess.

The Argentinian star gazed at the crowd who were taking such pleasure in his destruction.

"I saved you all", he said quietly at first. "I saved this country and all your worthless players. I should have let the US beat you all--".

At that moment, ES frustratingly asked again if he wished to confess. "Yes, ES. Guilty? Is what you want to hear?

"You admit to evading taxes?" ES asked.

"No. Of that I am innocent. I am guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a near dwarf."

Laughingly ES said, "You are not on trial for being a near dwarf. Do you have nothing to say for your defense?"

"Nothing but this", Messi said with loathing now to the crowd. "I did not do it! I did not do it, but I wish that I had. Watching your worthless faces cry, gave me more relief than a thousand Harmonica blowjobs. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough taxes to evade for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow them."

There was an uproar from the crowd: "Tax evader!" shouted a man named Mr Nick. With him joined a M99, "Coward!" and even an Argentinian named Barrilete Cosmico was heard to scream "Traitor!"

As if amused, ES said, "Gil, take this prisoner back to his cell".

"I will not give my life for evading taxes", Messi said shouting. "And I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the football gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by penalties!"

The roar of the crowd was deafening. Harmonica shut his eyes, any hope of saving Lionel is gone. Valkyra smiled, triumphant at having pushed him so far. RealGunner leaned forward, intrigued. As for ES, he stared straight ahead, in dark hatred, at his worst enemy. And Lionel Messi, defiant, stared right back.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Post of the year. I admit defeat. This is better than my kommander post.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next