Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Martial? An EPL player? Trash.

If Martial can't break the starting 11 at Manchester United how on earth is he supposed to play for us?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 pm

So Harry Kane, 3 seasons in the 20 goal mark for Spurs, not good enough for Madrid but Martial, who got displaced by Felliani of all people, is?

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 pm

I don't think a pure 9 like Kane works with CR... who is now basically a 9.  We need a scorer that can play off the wing.  Martial does that for Man U and he can't help it that Mou randomly puts players in the dog house.  He was considered the best attacking player for Man U (best player period other than De Gea in fact) coming into this season.  Then they took his number away without asking him and asked him to play a more defensive winger position....  which he is absolutely not and never will be.  Mourinho wants Lingard-type player to help defensively and work tirelessly.  Lingard was preferred over him not Fellaini. Heck, M--tryan barely gets to play as both donkeys Rashford and Lingard were preferred over Martial and M--tryan for most of the year. When Ibra went down, Mou wanted a player he could hoof it to (tactic number 1 for Man U) and put Fellaini in there.

Mou likes donkeys and we all know that.

Not that it will ever happen because Martial is looking to move somewhere he will play and be the lead striker (CF).  Also, highly unlikely Madrid is interested right now.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Kane being a legit functional player with CR is something I would question as well. What I do not agree with is that he is not good enough for Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 pm

I have my doubts Doc. It's hard for players that lack technical ability to play with highly technical players... think Gomez with Bayern. Kane would do well enough because he has a knack for scoring but he'd look odd with Isco, Modric, Marcelo, etc. He's a grunt type of scorer. The Spanish equivalent was Negredo back a few years.

You need someone that can play more of a complete game at Real Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 25, 2017 11:48 pm

i think he is a good player but we will take away from what he is good at, i mean in the way we play, so why do it. In a world where we are looking for a pure CF, he is a top 10 CF probably on the market, but there are a bunch i would still like over him. Definitely not a great fit now though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm

I wouldn't take Martial either btw... Ousmane Dembele ffs if not Mbappe. He can play on the left and right equally well. But we have shown no interest strangely.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 pm

who started with Martial ffs, i dont want to spend another decade with a player needing therapy like benzema after mou lol

and he is simply not good enough, he ruined his body doing bodybuilding like an idiota this year. no thanks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:48 am

Last week, Perez & co put in a bid to Chelsea for Hazard! It didn't make any sense to me as the club will have 23 players and bringing him in would mean the 24th player (likely Lucas) would be a strictly bench player not even dressing for most games aka Mariano this year. In other words someone, besides those already leaving (Mariano, James, Coentrao, Morata, Navas and maybe Pepe) would have to be sold, perhaps Bale. Then it occurred to me that maybe the plan is to play Ronaldo as a 9 the majority of the time with Mbappe as the backup and sell Benzema. What do you think if they actually get Hazard?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 am

We wont be making many changes trust me. The core will still be the same. We will likely let Pepe go and get a younger guy in to learn under Ramos. We will replace players that leave by getting Theo. Llorente will come in for James' spot. The rest is up in the airs

I hope ZZ forces Floro not to buy DDG. The last couple of months Navas has been back to his usual self so we dont need a new keeper. Bale with all his injuries is becoming problematic but we wont sell him because that would mean making too many changes. I bet the starting line up next season is going to be exactly the same as this season but some subs might be different
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:45 am

Hala, we are making bids for Mbappe, DeGea and Hazard. Whether they will be successful is another story, but they are indeed in pursuit. I can see Mbappe being a fit and indeed DeGea is better and younger than Navas. The question is what about Hazard? How does he fit in and who leaves as a result?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am

we are not bidding for hazard
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:52 am

futbol_bill wrote:Hala, we are making bids for Mbappe, DeGea and Hazard. Whether they will be successful is another story, but they are indeed in pursuit. I can see Mbappe being a fit and indeed DeGea is better and younger than Navas. The question is what about Hazard? How does he fit in and who leaves as a result?

Ronaldo as a 9 and Hazard on the left. We need a quality wide player imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we are not bidding for hazard

Nick, they submitted an offer (was rejected) to Chelsea last week and thus my hypothetical question!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 pm

As I said we wont be making too many big changes at all. If Mbappe comes in for 80/90 mill Benz will likely leave which wont happen. So we wont buy a new striker. ZZ will likely convince Morata to stay another season

Honestly imo I think Theo, Llorente, Vallejo are the only ones coming in this summer. Perhaps DDG too but we mjght get priced out of that one (fingers crossed). Hazard ain't coming, he isnt better than Asensio anyhow. Mbappe might come next summer, don't think he comes in this summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Ideally we would see

De Gea, Kiko
Carvajal, backup RB
Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Vallejo
Marcelo, Theo
Llorente, Casemiro
Modric, Isco, Kroos, Kovacic
Asensio, Lucas
Hazard, Mbappe
Cristiano, Morata
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:we are not bidding for hazard

Nick, they submitted an offer (was rejected) to Chelsea last week and thus my hypothetical question!
sources?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:As I said we wont be making too many big changes at all. If Mbappe comes in for 80/90 mill Benz will likely leave which wont happen. So we wont buy a new striker. ZZ will likely convince Morata to stay another season

Honestly imo I think Theo, Llorente, Vallejo are the only ones coming in this summer. Perhaps DDG too but we mjght get priced out of that one (fingers crossed). Hazard ain't coming, he isnt better than Asensio anyhow. Mbappe might come next summer, don't think he comes in this summer
benzema doesnt have to leave, Morata is leaving already. so we will keep benzema that will learn to play off the bench a bit more Smile

Still hoping we buy a better CB than Vallejo because i am not sure he is ready yet

and Man Utd asking 75 mil for De Gea lol, the 40 mil City paid for Ederson dont look too bad now but he is the only elite GK on the market. Donnarumma is overrated otherwise i would have said we should sign him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:24 pm

I think you're being too naive if you think Benz will sit on the bench under ZZ and Perez. The only way he sits on the bench is if he's on the last year on his contract. Morata leaving or staying wont make a difference really

Not sure how good Vallejo is. Haven't watched a single game of Frankfurt, heard Omar is doing well there but unfortunately we are stacked in midfield

I think having a WC goalkeeper is abit overrated. As long as they dont make tons of mistakes like Navas was doing earlier in season they are good enough to start. Navas was extraordinary last season and got back to that level towards the end of this season. When Barca won the CL they had Ter Stegen starting for them who is worse than Navas. Bayern cant stop conceding despite having thr best GK in tge world, United won the EL without DDG etc etc. If we buy DDG it's only because Flo wants a Spanish keeper aka the replacement of Iker in the spanish nt. No other reasons why

As for Donarumma and the rest of them I don't think Flo is intetested. It's either DDG or bust
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:32 pm

im not being naive because it will happen if we sign Mbappe.

Vallejo is alright, played well then got injured, he isnt there yet

Lets not forget that Navas was pretty awful until a month ago, and he just picked it up

look this is like saying that Barca won the CL with Alba so he is a great LB or Bayern won with mandzukic so he is a great CF. I think you want to get the best players you possibly can at every position because you want as many difference makers as possible. Elite GK doesnt mean that you will never score but he will have moments were you think damn, thank god we have him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:46 pm

GK have alot less to do than outfield players. If an outfield player is terrible, teams can exploit that by targeting said player e.g. Danilo, Alba, Khedira etc but to get to the goalie you'd have to pass the defence first and as long as they're not Mignolet level bad there is nothing to worry about

Navas had a surgery and had no summer break. I think we underestimated how long it would take for him to recover physically and mentally. The fact that he recovered all of his abilities in the last 2 months just shows they were always there he just needed abit more confidence to claw it all back

Navas saved us against Atleti and had an excellent save yesterday when the score was 1-1. Having DDG isnt going to make a difference because if your defense does not support you, you will still concede 4/5 goals a game see Bayern

Buying him will just be profound waste of money
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Flo really wants De Gea though or at least someone high up in the Madrid hierarchy does. What you wrote Hala is spot on imo but it's not gonna really change we are probably gonna bid for him anyway. Profound waste of money, well, we would be buying a quality goal keeper so it wouldn't be wasted. Unnecessary would be my choice of word(s).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:39 pm

My perfect summer transfers would be:

Out:

GK Navas
RB Danilo
LB Coantro
RW Bale
AM James
CF Morata

In:
GK De Gea
RB Semedo / Cancelo or other prodigy
LB Teo
RW Ousamane Dembele
LW/CF Mbappe

I would like to keep pepe, if want want to win la liga and CL, we need to have at least 3 superior CB's. Bale, James, Morata and Navas can fund their replacements. Buy Selling 3 attackers and buying 2 will give youngsters more time. Benz can stay if we sell morata and Bale. Bold ones are the most important.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:31 pm

Joao Cancelo of Valencia? He is not bad but I personally find this club should stay away from any Valencia players. Let Barcelona and EPL clubs get their eyes gouge out with inane prices for players that are not as good as their price tags suggest.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Coentrao about to go on loan to Sporting :brickwall:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

The dressing room asks Florentino Perez to keep Keylor Navas at Real Madrid

No real surprise, I even recall hearing Ramos talk about De gea a while back, in support of keylor.

I agree. He had his ups and downs but for the most part did his job. De Gea is NOT better than keylor. in age yes but not in ability. I see no reason to burn cash. we should do it AFTER we secure one of M'bappe or Hazard imo, not before. the GK spot of the team is not a pressing matter. I feel we should reinforce in attack to ensure dominance.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next