Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 21, 2017 9:29 am

We already have Vallejo

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 10:02 am

These are the moves all but confirmed.

DeGea coming, Navas to be sold
Theo Hernandez coming, Coentrao to be bought out
Marcos Llorente coming, Mariano to be loaned or sold
Mbappe coming, Morata off to Chelsea
James leaving

Possible moves
Pepe leaving, Vallejo coming as 3rd or 4th CB
There is room for another forward.

Deals for future
Vinicius and Ceballos (Nick, club has been trying to make this deal for 2 years)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Sun May 21, 2017 12:26 pm

futbol_bill wrote:These are the moves all but confirmed.

DeGea coming, Navas to be sold
Theo Hernandez coming, Coentrao to be bought out
Marcos Llorente coming, Mariano to be loaned or sold
Mbappe coming, Morata off to Chelsea
James leaving

Possible moves
Pepe leaving, Vallejo coming as 3rd or 4th CB
There is room for another forward.

Deals for future
Vinicius and Ceballos (Nick, club has been trying to make this deal for 2 years)

Which position Ceballos play ??? i haven't seen him that much

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Cm, probably the best Spanish youth midfielder. The U21 team is led by Asensio, Vallejo, Borja Majoral and Ceballos
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Seems Zidane still wants kantw...
A bit late for that no?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 22, 2017 8:06 pm

taking rumors from catalan paper don balon turok lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:taking rumors from catalan paper don balon turok lol

it is rubbish but I do recall last summer where Zidane did want him but flo said no.

I reckon is more safe speculation from rags considering we do only have one dm and Zidane did want him last summer. who's to say he won't have a go this summer?

Considering we just won the league, Zidane has earned more credibility and will have a slightly better say in transfers. Don't think flo would say no this time around.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 22, 2017 9:42 pm

he wont be worth the money chelsea ask you to pay for him, and knowing them they will refuse to sell outright.

our pulling power works when the player desperately wants to go and force his team to sell, no one is desperate here lol, not us, not chelsea, specially not Kante.

some transfers simply can't be done at certain points. We have Casemiro, he is doing great for us, and we are bringing Marcos Llorente as a back up, so he will get his shot next season.

in midfield Marcos Llorente IN is pretty much the only transfer i expect us to make. Unless Kovacic decides he wants to go, we wont sign anyone other mid i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 22, 2017 10:08 pm

that is true but do not forget trust is a big thing for Zidane. it's why morata is leaving. I remember Llorente. He will get his chances but depending on his form how long before Zidane loses faith? Form is temporary after all.

Regardless I don't see Kante here either. Chelsea ain't selling at any price and I don't see Kante forcing a move either. best chance was last summer.

we still got stuff to do but we won't know for sure till the end result of the cl final.

if we win the double though, I expect BBC to remain intact.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 am

We have a great midfield set up at the moment, it's the only thing I wouldn't change, except Llorente coming in to back up Casemiro. One of the first times as a RM fan I've been able to say that in probably 10+ years.

We need to revitalize our attack first and foremost. One of Benzema or Morata need to accept a rotational role so we can bring in someone like Mbappe, and I'll even say it, I wouldn't mind Kane coming in- he's a step up in what we have in all departments and he's still young.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 am

are you saying you would want both or one of kane or mbappe?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 23, 2017 2:17 am

Just one.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 23, 2017 2:22 am

i dont want him, but i get the sense of urgency. I dont think someone like Kane will play well with CR

Mbappe is genuinely a perfect fit, if we dont get him, maybe just signing a winger is enough

For the life of me though, i dont understand why we are not interested in Ousmane Dembele...hmm that guy is ridiculous. specially this season when he has shown he can be so much more than just a speedster
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 23, 2017 2:29 am

Ousmane is destined for the EPL imo. His style is perfect for that league.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am

i dont give a crap about the epl, his style would be great in spain too. we just ponied up 45 mil for vinicius who might not even get here till 2019, and dembele is easily one of the 5 best u20 talents in europe and crickets... one to be disappointed about imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 am

I agree on the Dembele front, I just don't see RM shipping out Bale, which is problematic for that move. Even though he is injured most of the season he is still an asset and will start if healthy. Dembele would be a fantastic signing though.

The area where I think there is some opportunity is the CF position. Benzema has had a very lack luster season, and is getting older, and Morata has been good off the bench but hasn't been able to lead the line.

Mbappe would be pretty perfect, I'm only concerned that he hasn't had the longevity that other top strikers have had.

As for Kane, I don't think he has gotten the credit he deserves. He's been a 20+ goal scorer for 3 seasons and he is a lot more than goals. His off the ball movement is fantastic and he can hold the ball up well, both of which would benefit Ronaldo greatly.

I'm not saying Kane is our best option but he's an improvement on what we have, he's only 23 so there's more upside and he's a Tottenham player so the Levy connection is there.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 am

Thing is Deez...  I don't think Kane is skilled enough for Real Madrid.  He wouldn't be able to connect with our players.  Higuain had the same problem and he's more skilled than Kane.

Having very high or elite level technical ability is a must to succeed at Real Madrid or Barca imo.

That's not to say he's not good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:We have a great midfield set up at the moment, it's the only thing I wouldn't change, except Llorente coming in to back up Casemiro. One of the first times as a RM fan I've been able to say that in probably 10+ years.

We need to revitalize our attack first and foremost. One of Benzema or Morata need to accept a rotational role so we can bring in someone like Mbappe, and I'll even say it, I wouldn't mind Kane coming in- he's a step up in what we have in all departments and he's still young.

We already have one donkey in Bale. We don't need another. Kane's an outdated CF succeeding in a league where space is aplenty. a far cry from here in La Liga where you're expected to be under pressure in tight spaces.

And you're missing the key variable when it comes to replacing Benz long term. That player has to be a support. Also, remove Morata from the equation, he is leaving. Shame too but he wants to be a starter and I respect that.

CR7 will sooner or later fully transition to the CF role so morons like Kane are an absolute no-no. We need someone who can not only play support striker but one who can play on the wings. Benz is capable of both but we won't know for sure of his role in the club until the summer. M'bappe or Martial in this regard are proper long term replacements. I also recall Aubameyang playing in the wings though he is too expensive.

If only we could strip Chelsea of Eden Hazard but alas, I don't think Conte would sell us a single player. Especially now that chelsea are back in the CL.

The only forwards Real Madrid should go after are modern cfs like the Benz or technical cfs with pace if available. the technical ability is key. the more technical a forward, the better handling under pressure, better finding something out of nothing, better in build up play which there is always room for improvement.

Harry Kane? ugh... disgusting. Do not forget we're keeping the Kommander for a while yet. The Kommander is the main man of this team. we need only supports for him. Kane is not a support player by any means, he is the main man at tottenham.

I agree with sports, Kane is good but for how we play and the vision of how real madrid plays, Kane simply doesn't fit. Bale gets away with it only because of his pace. Kane ain't as fast as bale.
and besides, signing kane would be like PSG signing Cavani only to play him out wide in the wings. Really?

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont want him, but i get the sense of urgency. I dont think someone like Kane will play well with CR

Mbappe is genuinely a perfect fit, if we dont get him, maybe just signing a winger is enough

For the life of me though, i dont understand why we are not interested in Ousmane Dembele...hmm that guy is ridiculous. specially this season when he has shown he can be so much more than just a speedster

iirc he is a barca fan. maybe that has something to do with it? if i remember right, he had a interview where between us and barca, who would he pick and he chose barca.

I liked him too until he said that.

Though if we win the cl again... maybe our recent success could change his mind and allegiance?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Had to stop reading after your comparison of Bale to Kane. You clearly haven't watched them as they are nothing alike a part from being British.

Try again

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 pm

If that is your argument you may as well just stop right there.

Overration of EPL talents is still very high to this day. And Kane is vastly overrated. I don't know if you realize this vanDEEZ but you do remember Tottenham WAS in the CL this season yes?

That punk only has 2 goals in the CL. granted he was hurt early in September but for a guy you claim is good enough for us, just 2 goals is hardly worth considering. The EPL is not a good quality measure of football in case you haven't been paying attention to the CL for the past couple of years.

nor have you payed attention to Spurs CL games as Kane was on the losing side against AS Monaco. scored a goal but couldn't bring his team a triumph that ultimately led to their demise in the CL. and that goal was a penalty, he couldn't even score from open play. He had two games against monaco to score from open play, where was he?

Dude can only score pens against resilient opposition and score only 1 measly goal from open play against the mighty CSKA Moscow.

Benzema is having a bad season by his standards, yet managed to score 5 goals, 2 of those goals against Borussia Dortmund who btw has the distinct honor of being the only team in the CL this season whom we did not defeat. and on that day December 7th 2016, Benzema gave us a good lead with a double but our defense wasted his efforts.

Talk of Harry Kane to Real Madrid is very premature. League goals I must state is not a good measurement. especially if its from the EPL. And I would strongly urge you vanDEEZ to not fall for the EPL hype.

But I see the EPL hype and marketing still dupes the fans to this day despite the incompetence of EPL teams in the CL. At the very least, I will praise the EPL in their tenacity with regards to their marketing.

There is no trying again, you don't even have an argument. Then again, not like I expected one. Especially from one who clearly falls for whatever the EPL hype machine decides to promote. Are you an EPL shill by any chance? Would explain a lot. because as far as his CL performances concern, Kane isn't worth a quarter of the hype that surrounds him. sure is exciting in the EPL, too bad the EPL isn't what I'd call a "competitive" league in comparison to La Liga or even Ligue 1 for that matter. Would rather just keep Morata who is superior to Kane. too bad he's leaving.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 25, 2017 1:13 am

So your argument is that the EPL is overrated?

I guess we shouldn't have signed Modric, Ronaldo, Bale, or Xabi Alonso.

Also we shouldn't look at crap players like De Gea, Kante, Hazard, Sanchez etc.

Terrible players, that lot.

I mean come on, if you can set your obvious hatred for EPL aside for a second, there are decent players there.

Kane is a 20+ goal per season striker. He makes intelligent runs, can hold the ball up well and creates space for other fellow attackers.

I've already admitted he's not my first choice, so it feels strange to have to respond to such a long winded argument, but there ya go.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu May 25, 2017 3:11 am

vanDEEZ wrote:So your argument is that the EPL is overrated?

I guess we shouldn't have signed Modric, Ronaldo, Bale, or Xabi Alonso.

Also we shouldn't look at crap players like De Gea, Kante, Hazard, Sanchez etc.

Terrible players, that lot.

I mean come on, if you can set your obvious hatred for EPL aside for a second, there are decent players there.

Kane is a 20+ goal per season striker. He makes intelligent runs, can hold the ball up well and creates space for other fellow attackers.

I've already admitted he's not my first choice, so it feels strange to have to respond to such a long winded argument, but there ya go.

Those two came from an era where the EPL was once dominant and powerful like La Liga is now. They actually provided competition. a time where upon the drawing in the CL round of 16 and forward, the last names you wanted to hear were Manchester United or Liverpool or just about any team who were top 4 in the standings of the EPL table.

Xabi Alonso was a part of Benitez's great Liverpool side and we all know about Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United who is half the reason CR7 is the Kommander that he is today. the Landscape for those two vs Modric and Bale couldn't be further apart. I find it amusing you mention them in the same sentence with modric and bale.

It's even more amusing for you to mention Hazard, Sanchez, and De Gea. We all knew Hazard had potential in ligue 1 with with Lille. He was not an unknown player. Alexis Sanchez was with Barcelona long before he joined arsenal and De Gea is La Liga proven with atletico. Are you being serious? Why not mention Diego Costa who was also La Liga proven before coming the EPL? or what about Juan Mata? oh wait: also la liga proven with Valencia! EPL proven lost it's value a long time ago when said value doesn't show up in the CL.

With regards to modric and bale, I have no qualms in admitting I was against his signing when he was first linked with us. Just like I have no qualms in admitting how wrong I was about him when Modric ultimately proved me wrong with performances that helped us in our triumps. Can't say the same for Bale who should be sold for someone better. so with modric that's one you got.

By your metric, we should consider them 30+ goalscoring bangers that prop up in the dutch league every now and then.
Do you know why we don't sign anyone from the Eridivisie anymore? I believe the last person was drenthe or huntelaar i dont remember... hint: it's why we need not fall for the EPL hype. the answer is the relative value of the League + Strength of said league - context. not a lot of resale value for players from that league, dutch clubs have not done well in the cl. and too many who have come from the dutch league to other leagues "flop" for w/e reason. a nasty cycle. a cycle that should have befallen the EPL but didn't. why? the hype machine ofc.

And guys like you who get duped into the hype create an artificial value or inflate the already existing values of players like Kane who on another, more competitive league would not do so well but still command a high fee on marketing hype alone. and it gets weirder as the majority of top players in the EPL are imported from other leagues. why do the players dumbify themselves soon as they enter the EPL? is it the coaches, is it culture, is the the epl tactics or the lack of decent tactics that saw only one team from england make it to the CL quarterfinals be leicester city of all teams who are in decline and wont show up in the cl again?

tl;dr

Yes there are decent players but the majority of decent players were not epl made. they were made players elsewhere be it la liga, serie a, bundesliga, ligue 1, etc. the EPL dont create superstars, they import superstars. Modric is only one guy. you mention bale but his position is under threat by Isco and rightfully so. Bale's not that good to begin with.

Real Madrid requires the best. Flo would be wise to look to M'bappe or Aubameyang before looking towards kane. especially as Both can play wide whilst Kane is an outdated cf.
You seriously think CR7 will stay in the wings long term? His fate is transition to CF. Where would you put Kane? on the Bench??? why waste money on a benchwarmer? you know we not getting rid of CR7 right?

edit: almost forgot. I was one of the few who didn't like alonso and still don't. great guy just not that great a player. he's half the reason why we struggled against Barcelona and only seized la liga once in the mourinho years. His passing is undeniable but I never liked him being such a liability in defense. maybe im placing blame in the wrong person (mou never did learn how to properly setup a dominant midfield...) but to me he was always a liability in midfield and because of him we could never setup a midfield that can control like Kroos and Modric does now.

one could argue it was mourinho by mentioning ancelotti's first year but the best Ancelotti Madrid team I saw was the one without alonso in it. and that says it all.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 am

Kane is not a good fit for us, he is good for Chelsea type of teams.

As someone already mentioned, we need a more versatile Striker and kane has only certain qualities, besides we already have CR7 for CF area and mbappe can share duties with him there as well as covering LW.

Any news on dembele for us?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 pm

We can rule out dembele. That punk has Barca in his veins.

I question why we don't go after martial. Mou might be stupid enough to sell him considering how he has misused him.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu May 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:We can rule out dembele. That punk has Barca in his veins.

I question why we don't go after martial. Mou might be stupid enough to sell him considering how he has misused him.

Isco had more Barca in his veins than Dembele, if the offer is good enough and we'll guarantee him playing time he will sign with us, he'sa professional and no way will he ever reject Real Madrid, if he had the option to choose, then he will go to Barcelona, but with the Msn i don't see any room for him there

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Martial? An EPL player? Trash.

If Martial can't break the starting 11 at Manchester United how on earth is he supposed to play for us?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next