Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:I guess they read my hate on Euron's accent rofl

They decided to cast one of the most famous comedians in Denmark (Frank Hvam) and they dubbed his entire voice rofl

Versacci said he was waiting for this post Laughing

He had a comedian face and expressions for sure lol

They're really just trying to ruin my experience at this point. I didn't even know what he said. Too distracted by the British dub.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

http://9gag.com/gag/a7dy9Or?ref=fbp

@RealGunner
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:32 pm

LeVersacci wrote:http://9gag.com/gag/a7dy9Or?ref=fbp

@RealGunner

unbelievable

Osha is tonks...

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 pm

That one was known ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Cersei looked like some sort of Sith Lord with her all black outfit

Fantastic episode

Can't believe we are not going to get another episode for a year Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm

https://youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c?t=215

https://youtu.be/g5lsRk8G4OE?t=40

I need to listen to some more of his work; I'm curious if something similar to that riff shows up in all of it. hmm

Blue Barrett wrote:

Damn, this show is so fantastic that even though Dany is supposed to be the ONE person you're rooting for to win it all, a part of me also wants Jon on the Iron Throne as well. But I guess ultimately, Jon's role will be to help defeat the White Walkers.

Not sure I agree with that, honestly. I think she's been shown to be as flawed as the other "protagonists" like the Starks. I think she's certainly ONE of the people you're intended to root for, but far from the only one.

silver wrote:That was amazing!

More thoughts later, but;

How did Varys get from Meereen to Dorne back to Meereen just to take a ship back to Westeros in one episode!?
Different story lines are on different timeframes/lines. It's not always conveyed particularly well in the show, but that's often an incredibly difficult thing to do well consistently. I do believe I saw a
Spoiler:
sail in that fleet at the end.

M99 wrote:How is he not a bastard? To our knowledge, Rhaegar and Lyanna never married...
Some speculation based on the books (which, to be honest, I have not read) that
Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Can't believe Margaery went poof without some grand scheme.

Amazing season though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Cersei looked like some sort of Sith Lord with her all black outfit

Fantastic episode

Can't believe we are not going to get another episode for a year Sad

All I could think of:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21572

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36497

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 am

Did no one else think she looked like Angelina Jolie in Maleficent ffs?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:23 am

Apparently Benioff and Weiss are fans of Klovn, DNA Laughing

No idea why they wanted him in there is they were going to dub him. Frank Hvam said his Danish accent is awful when he's speaking English.

Wish whoever casts these movies shared Frank's opinion and stopped hiring these awful actors.

It's basically like casting freaking Jerry Seinfeld in a movie and giving him a Scottish dubbed accent. What is the point.

Needed to fume more Laughing

Anyways, apart from that the whole episode was amazing. Second best this season. Top 5 overall. Bastards, Viper and Mountain and Hardhome is my top 3. This and Blackwater rounding out the top 5. Loved this season so much. Personally didn't find anything filler unlike last season. This is the best

6 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 5
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 am

4> 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 5
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 am

(6=4)>3>(2=1)>5
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:16 am

341265 (:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 am

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:18 am

Agreed
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 am

D+D=T
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 am

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap bounce

Now, that was some prime shit. Forgiving the teleporting characters (let's say months passed and they are are not all chronologically set) that was an incredible episode. Not one second missed.

There must be something going against the D, because she just seems too overpowered as of yet... Fleet, army, dragons, Tyrion and Varys on the same side... and she ain't even married anyone powerful yet. There must be a catch. Euron sinking some ships, when he finds out she already has the ships she needs, perhaps?

Cersei, cool, but she's most likely getting killed by Jaime. I can smell it. The obvious choice was Tyrion, but pleeeeease make it be Jaime... that was some hate stare he was giving off. Make it happen, George.

Arya Proud. Forgiving your silly storyline, that was exactly what I always expected her to be. Faceless (wo)Man without the high price. Complete game changer, if you ask me. Should go find the Hound and start guerrilla warfare all over that Lannister territory.

Jon, poor guy. Constantly gets thrown into leadership positions he doesn't want. Well, just like his (now confirmed) uncle. Jon Targaryen Stark. Sounds delicious Proud.

So what are the theories as of now? Jon-D reunion to integrate the north into the Seven Kingdoms and restore order to the Force reinstall Targaryen dominance? Since Aemon doesn't exist here, and we have 3 dragons:
1. Drogon to the D, obviously.
2. Rhaegal to Jon, named after his father, duh.
3. Viserys... well, running out of options and bad assed characters, and assuming the Mad King took his "liberties" with lady Johana and his obsession with dragons... Tyrion? Please, Tyrion. Oh, yes.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:29 am

RedOranje wrote:https://youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c?t=215

https://youtu.be/g5lsRk8G4OE?t=40

I need to listen to some more of his work; I'm curious if something similar to that riff shows up in all of it. hmm
He has scored several times for Person of Interest (GOAT show btw) including the main theme of the show. The guy is definitely talented.

He did quite a lot for Prison Break too, if I'm not mistaken.

RedOranje wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Damn, this show is so fantastic that even though Dany is supposed to be the ONE person you're rooting for to win it all, a part of me also wants Jon on the Iron Throne as well. But I guess ultimately, Jon's role will be to help defeat the White Walkers.

Not sure I agree with that, honestly. I think she's been shown to be as flawed as the other "protagonists" like the Starks. I think she's certainly ONE of the people you're intended to root for, but far from the only one.
You're right. I've definitely found myself rooting for Jon ever since Robb's death. Robb was the original GOAT Sad *bleep* the Lannisters!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:45 am

Cersei's revenge :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 am

The Starks gaining some respect and power again Proud

Jon is a Stark in mah heart and not a Targaryan. He and Arya will rid off that false Queen Dany once he's done with the Night King Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:11 am

Yeah Dany at this point is so OP. At this rate, she could have just left the Dothraki at home. Although I am curious to see how effective they are in winter against the White Walkers. Having Dorne, Reach and Iron Islands is enough to face any rivals which is just Cersei and the Lannister Army (although it appears Jaime has control and it's not looking like he's supporting Cersei), Euron and half the Iron Islands, and Petyr and the knights of the Vale - most of which hate Petyr.

Speaking of which, how exactly does Ellaira have control of Dorne, and the people of Dorne just accepting Ellaria, who killed their Prince, as their liege lord? scratch scratch
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:24 am

Sweet episode.

Only dissapointed at the lack of White Walkers. I wanted them to wreck the wall now so that we got 2 seasons of them since they've been hyped from the first episode/prologue of the series.

Im gonna be pissed if only get a few episodes of war with the night king. I guess Dany and him could arrive at roughly the same time and then itll be absolute chaos.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Hopefully main man Euron wipes out atleast half of her fleet.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Cl9-4x4WkAEtLcu
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

The wife after watching the first 2 minutes "I can already tell this is going to be a boring episode"

Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

LeVersacci wrote:GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Cl9-4x4WkAEtLcu

Wildfire don't melt stone beams.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next