Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:03 pm

M99 wrote:How is he not a bastard? To our knowledge, Rhaegar and Lyanna never married...

Oh well, I don't know how that works in this universe but surely Rhaegar didn't have any other kids, did he? Anyway, at least we know he's not Ned's bastard.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:18 pm

You're a bastard if you're born outside a marriage.

But yeah he's not Ned's bastard and got a claim for the throne due to his father's side.

Can see him marrying Dany though Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Hopw will I watch any TV after this
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
M99 wrote:How is he not a bastard? To our knowledge, Rhaegar and Lyanna never married...

Oh well, I don't know how that works in this universe but surely Rhaegar didn't have any other kids, did he? Anyway, at least we know he's not Ned's bastard.

Dude were you sleeping during Mountain vs Viper Laughing

YOU RAPED HER KILLED HER MURDERED HER CHILDREN

Those were Rhaegar and Elia's children.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Regarding the tower of joy scene.

I suppose it was a bit difficult for casuals to put 2+2=4 together. Specially if they are half arsed about the history.

armchair experts on lip reading have pinpointed what Lyanna said to Ned. She said Robert will kill him(the baby) if he finds out. And then she procedes to name him something along the lines of Aem- which as M99 pointed out is likely to be Aemon. Or (Ayyyjon Laughing ). Based on that it was pretty much confirmed Jon is the son of Rhaeghar and Lyanna.

I guess they will spell it out next season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:21 pm

LeVersacci wrote:You're a bastard if you're born outside a marriage.

But yeah he's not Ned's bastard and got a claim for the throne due to his father's side.

Can see him marrying Dany though Laughing

Think they foreshadowed that with Daenerys dialogues when she said to Tyrion "Wonder if I will ever marry or love (something like that). It's bound to happen

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:23 pm

That coronation scene man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Another one rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 pm

That sadistic smile ffs :bow:

Was cheering so hard for her.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Did we just witness the single most evil act any of the characters did in the entire series? I mean even the Red Wedding had the purpose of ending the war. You know I like the Tyrells a lot, so to see them wiped out definitely hurt. Also poor Tommen, his death scene was sad-- no music, no nothing, he died as he lived. He would have been a good king if he didn't have a terrible mother. I'm glad Pycelle is dead but damn that was disturbing with all the little birds stabbing him to death. Same with the Septa Unella torture, I wanted this all season and then Cersei takes a whole new level and has her... raped(?) by the Mountain.

One complain I like to get through quickly is Dany getting way too overpowered. So let's break it down: ateast 5000 Unsullied, atleast 40,000 Dothraki screamers, 100 Greyjoy ships loaded with Iron Island fighters, the entirety of Dorne (20,000), Reach (40,000) and 3 dragons. Against 5000 Goldcloaks, Cersei does not even have the depleted Lannister army. Unless Littlefinger teams up with Cersei (and even then), otherwise there is no suspense. Actually I have one more complaint, why did they kill off Prince Doran only to have Ellaria literally say word for word his lines from the book? Really disappointed with that, Dorne could have been saved if Doran simply had Ellaria executed and then side with Dany.

Frey Pies rofl

THE KING IN THE NORTH! THE KING IN THE NORTH! Lyanna Mormont is the most badass 10 year old I have seen, the way she shamed those Northern lords who didn't support Jon and Sansa was amazing. Littlefinger's plans go to shit with the North making Jon their King instead of Sansa as he has no hold over him. Wonder what Sansa will do now, will she accept Littlefinger's proposal? That last look she gave him was interesting.

With Sam arriving in Oldtown, I was wondering which characters will join this storyline. In the dialogue they hinted THE archmaester, his dad will come for the sword for sure but I'm hoping for a surprise aswell like Jorah.

And lastly can we talk just for a moment about Ned's sacrifice? He sacrificed his honor, he lied to his wife, family and friends, he was mocked by Jaime/Cersei/Robert for forgetting his honor but in the end, after everything he held his promise to protect baby Jon. One thing though, how can Bran prove what he has seen, when he inevitably tells everyone? Unless Howland Reed, Meera's dad finally shows up. Can't wait for that.

Fantastic season overall, I'm going to miss discussing GoT with ya'll for an entire year Sad

BRAVO VINCE D&D

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm glad Tommen and the High Sparrow got killed off.. Worst characters ever :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Just realized I did not talk about the episode at all.

THAT opening scene was completely like The Godfather's ending. I loved it. That scene of Lancel seeing the candle burn into the wildfire, that music, that Cersei ffs.

I can't believe I was smiling while Cersei unleashed Mountain on Septa Unella Laughing Laughing I completely marked out when Cersei started chanting Shame. For those who did not get it, yeah Mountains gonna rape that woman.

Tommens Assassin's Creed leap of faith Molenation Surprised at Cersei's lack of reaction to that. Her dress was damn fine, that look Jaime gave her. Finally we will get anti-Cersei Jaime which we should have gotten on season 4 ffs. Couldn't stand Jaime being Cersei's bitch.

Speaking of Jaime his conversation with Walder Frey was brilliant. You could tell that when Walder Frey compared himself to Jaime as Kingslayers, Jaime realizes the world sees him in the same light as they see Walder Frey. Hope we get honorable Jaime now.

FREY PIES :bow: Though I wonder where Arya learned to cook humans hmm

Jon proclaimed King In The North, The White Wolf, The Butcher Of Blaviken Molenation Littlefinger jealous, hopefully Sansa will end him.

Varys's jetpack Laughing Tyrion Hand Of The Queen Proud Unsullied+Dothraki+Tyrells+Martells = RIP Cersei.

Also Tower Of Joy reveal holy shit. Literally 20 years in the making. The theory that began all theories. To ally my fellow theorists out there, we made it boys.

Best finale this show has had. Great season. 2nd best after 4 IMO.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:12 pm

LeVersacci wrote:ToJ reveal was pretty lame tbf

People who read theories & or the books will know Jon's parents but not the casual viewers

Probably a fan service & they gonna confirm it 100% in S7 or something

I'm a casual and I immediately knew who the father was Laughing

It's straight forward if you watched season 1 and understand Robert's rebellion
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Gonna watch the godfather trilogy now ffs.

Cersei had such a 'maleficent' vibe to her with that dress Laughing

FREY PIES :bow: Though I wonder where Arya learned to cook humans hmm

Would have been hilarious if the camera panned to Hot Pie standing behind Arya rofl

What is hot may never pie!

Speaking of Jaime his conversation with Walder Frey was brilliant. You could tell that when Walder Frey compared himself to Jaime as Kingslayers, Jaime realizes the world sees him in the same light as they see Walder Frey. Hope we get honorable Jaime now.

That scene was the character defining moment for Jaime imo. He felt so disgusted being compared to Walder. Think this will push him towards ending Cersei's madness.

Would be sad that Jaime will have to kill the 2nd person to save the realm but no one will ever know.

The 2nd underrated scene was Tyrion becoming the hand of the queen. He was nearly in tears ffs. Really hope he survives the entire series.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:29 pm

So Arya is in Riverlands. Melisandre is going South. Hound is already there with BWB. Suppose Brienne and Pod are still there too.

A cheeky reunion seems to be in the make hmm

Wonder if Arya will join them and replace the role of

book character which they have scrapped but going to spoiler it anyways
Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Could see her reunite with Nymeria now that she's in the Riverlands & she left the wolf there iirc.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Pls. Ain't nobody got the budget for that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Also did anyone notice that the rings/globe Sam saw on the Citadel are the rings/globe from the intro??

Wonder if they planned on that from the start
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Cersei doing something along the lines of what the Mad king was planning, how does she expect Jaime to react when he broke his oath killing that same king for even planning something like that.

nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:27 pm

That scene was more Godfather that I realized.

https://imgur.com/a/11N32
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:44 pm

M99 wrote:That scene was more Godfather that I realized.

@ES
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:48 pm

I guess they read my hate on Euron's accent rofl

They decided to cast one of the most famous comedians in Denmark (Frank Hvam) and they dubbed his entire voice rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Freeza wrote:I guess they read my hate on Euron's accent rofl

They decided to cast one of the most famous comedians in Denmark (Frank Hvam) and they dubbed his entire voice rofl

Versacci said he was waiting for this post Laughing

He had a comedian face and expressions for sure lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

lmfaooo I was wondering where the *bleep* have I seen this guy and few hours later I check my FB it's Frank Hvam (barely watched Klovn lmao pls go freeza)

but yeah after I found out I just dropped on the floor and started laughing for 5 minutes rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 pm

M99 wrote:That scene was more Godfather that I realized.

Amazing :bow:
M99 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Dude were you sleeping during Mountain vs Viper Laughing

YOU RAPED HER KILLED HER MURDERED HER CHILDREN

Those were Rhaegar and Elia's children.

Such a huge universe, I forget things sometimes Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:I guess they read my hate on Euron's accent rofl

Versacci said he was waiting for this post Laughing

He had a comedian face and expressions for sure lol

They're really just trying to ruin my experience at this point. I didn't even know what he said. Too distracted by the British dub.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next