Hapless_Hans
rwo power
Sina
RealGunner
Jay29
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official: Arsenal sign Granit 'Gunner' Xhaka - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Arsenal sign Granit 'Gunner' Xhaka

Post by Jay29 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:56 pm

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160627/59842/granit-xhaka-visits-the-emirates

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Arsenal sign Granit 'Gunner' Xhaka - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Arsenal sign Granit 'Gunner' Xhaka

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:25 pm

You can tell him and Giroud are going to have some strong bromance

0:56 Are those stretchers? Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:50 am

I just read that Max Eberl fixed the transfer fee for Xhaka in Euros before the Brexit and not in GBP as would have been usual and thus he didn't suffer any exchange loss. That fox! :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Why would any European club fix a price in GBP anyway? If I was running a business, I would fix prices in my local currency and ask the person paying me to bear any and all charges.

That's even how my university in CH charges me. It would be foolish to fix a price in a foreign currency, as that would expose me to Forex risks.

Think its just standard operating procedure, rwo..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:18 pm

From how they formulated it in the WAZ (a usually serious + reliable newspaper, btw), it appeared as it if wasn't that usual. But then, I have never sold any player to an English club, so I have no first hand experience Very Happy

Here's the source: http://www.derwesten.de/sport/fussball/gladbach/gladbachs-neuzugang-doucoure-hat-durch-ibrahimovic-gelernt-id12040535.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Xhaka on Wenger: "He’s a quiet character, doesn’t talk to his players a lot, but he’s a gentleman like Hitzfeld"

Xhaka on Özil: "Mesut has a quality that I personally have never experienced before"

Xhaka on Özil: “He has an absolute magic left foot, is fast – even if it doesn't look like that sometimes & is one of the best in the world"

Xhaka: 'I talk a lot with Mesut, Per or Shkodran, but I also have a lot of fun with the Spaniards & the English, we have a colourful group"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 am

Tim Stillman‏ @Stillberto

This week's column. Granit Xhaka's first season. A talented player misused or yet another victim of 'Goldilocks syndrome' at Arsenal?
http://arseblog.com/2017/05/planetxhaka/
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Beautiful video on Xhaka's season Proud

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:34 pm

New contract

Emery likes him

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:04 pm

Let's hope Unai gets the best out of him.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Emery to turn him into the new Alonso
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:28 pm

If he can be half of Alonso that would make his recruitment worth it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3