Mr Nick09
sportsczy
urbaNRoots
72 posters

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Ousmane Dembélé - Page 7 Empty Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by boyzis Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 14:46

its like saying you buy a honda and its should work like a Honda. if you buy a cycle its still a cycle.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 15:54

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's barely had consistent game time because of those injuries, most young players take time to adapt to a different team. Much less someone who spent around a third of the season not available to play due to injuries.

Like i said i've never seen a fanbase give up/turn on a player so fast, he's not even had half a season with regards to his actual minutes played.

It's very embarassing.

To my credit I never regarded Dembélé highly. He was a shock signing that Barcelona were hardly linked with all year and panic bought after Neymar left, and for a lot of money. Sure, it is not his fault he cost Barcelona a lot of money, it is the club's fault for buying a potentially good player for an established player's price. Myesytas is going to complain again about my high regard for Hazard, but he would have cost Barça the same and would actually deliver from the get go whereas this numbnuts has not and most likely won't.

You could say Sánchez had a poor first year for Barcelona and his first season was plagued with injuries but I still regarded him highly because of his mentality and ability which was for everyone to see. Something Dembélé doesn't seem to have much of.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 16:56

barca still have two options:
1) pretend that Dembele is truly worth the money they spent on him play him as much as possible with Malcom as back up
2) realize they spent too much on this Numpty and maximize their chances by creating competition between both

they really did spend 190 mil for Malcom and Dembele rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 16:57

Firenze wrote:
sportsczy wrote:  Malcom is like Coman, Costa, etc.... dribbling monkeys.

that's racist man. what is wrong with you?

few times I saw Dembele last season his intelligence and, I guess confidence, seemed atrocious. could be one of those types that shines at a lesser club where there's no pressure, like current day Dortmund. It is stupid to write him off completely but it's just as stupid to start frothing at the mouth over him like a lot of people do. I'd say give him another season to prove himself but I honestly think Barca won't even give him that much of a chance this season.

Exactly. I don’t know why these numpties are coming at me for calling him Meltbele. He’s a mental midget if I ever saw one!

And he did get chances but unfortunately he got sidelined twice during the season, that’s not the clubs fault, not his fault either though.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 16:57

Not a surprise he didn’t get many minutes at the WC either. Whoever spends time around him there must also know that he’s a fraud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:05

I have watched him for about 4-5 times and i'm still struggling to see that supposed elite level talent in him. I guess i'll leave to the experts here who have watched him for an extended period but i dont know, could it just also be another case of an overachieving Dortmund product ? We've been here before havent we...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:08

big season for Hans, has to be brought to account for his hyping these randoms like Tuchel and Dembele just because they did well in the Bundesliga. Sink or swim for Hapless IMO.

Last edited by Firenze on Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:11

Barcelona are treating Dembele like garbage, and I truly feel bad for the kid. Hopefully Barca change their ways and give him more chances. We've seen the talent Dembele has, he has the potential to be an incredible player.

Injury ridden first season, young, adapting to a new culture...my lord, anyone judging the lad needs to quickly shut the *bleep* up.

If Barca are going to let him ride the bench I'd rather see him leave.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:26

How are they treating Dembele like garbage? can you explain that?

So they make a depth signing and somehow they are mistreating him? Dembele has done absolutely nothing at barca, and in his career for that matter, for barca to owe him anything.

the way i see it, he is the idiot here, not recognizing that he will have to fight for his place at barca this season and coming back early from vacation. He spent the world cup on the bench and he taking vacations like he started everygame for france.

And he is not just competing with Malcom, but with Arthur as well. Because if he is that good, Valverde will put him on and switch system again.

To me this is lack of self awareness will see him looking for a new club as soon as January. #SinkorSwim
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 17:37

looks like another road runner to me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:10

Dembele got as many starts as he could’ve gotten, other times he was injured or not prepared to play. He isn’t treated badly by Barca at all.

You gotta take the chances you get. He will get more next season given he remains fit.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:38

Firenze wrote:
sportsczy wrote:  Malcom is like Coman, Costa, etc.... dribbling monkeys.

that's racist man. what is wrong with you?

I wonder which region in Northern France is referred to as "monkey" hmm

Anyway, Valverde hasn't shown in his career to be spiteful or petty like Jose nor (and most importantly) is he a dunce. The man is a very competent manager at this level so if he prefers Sergi Roberto, a talented footballer but limited to what he can do, over this supposed elite talent in Dembele then that's on Dembele.

And quite frankly, his games have been very much less than impressive so I get why Barcelona went and get Malcom. They need to make sure that they have the best possible options available for Valverde to try to figure out how to work (because according to him, he wasn't totally aware of the Malcom deal).

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:41

between the midfield and the attack, the players who are guarantee a start are: Messi, Busquets, Coutinho, Suarez.

Meaning there are 2 positions up for grab between: Arthur, Vidal, Rakitic, Dembele, Malcom
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:44

Do you think there's a possibility he goes out on loan? I mean it could benefit everyone, a team gets a really talented player for one year, Barcelona get to develop their expensive asset who is not quite ready yet and Dembele himself still has a chance to play for Barcelona a year later if he proves himself.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:50

the level of illiteracy in this thread is alarming have you guys at at least seen him play once? he is a real talent. you guys need to look at his performances in barca matches. there no question that he has talent but the only problem is his injuries. i wish he move to arsenal and arsenal build a system around him. he is amazing

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:53

If you think Dembele's "problem" is just injuries then you probably just watch his highlights on youtube.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 18:54

Mr Nick09 wrote:between the midfield and the attack, the players who are guarantee a start are: Messi, Busquets, Coutinho, Suarez.

Meaning there are 2 positions up for grab between: Arthur, Vidal, Rakitic, Dembele, Malcom

Valverde does like him some of that 4-4-2 deliciousness so I would more see Rakitic as a guarantee starter pairing with Busquets with Coutinho on the left (or something). The position up for grabs is on the right side imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 19:02

I am absolutely certain I've seen Dembele play more than once for Barcelona. It ain't the talent that's in doubt, it's lack of, um, tactical awareness and just general footballing intelligence that seems to be an issue (or the issue). Once again, Valverde benched him for Sergi Roberto, I feel that is being ignored by some.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 19:51

boyzis wrote:the level of illiteracy in this thread is alarming have you guys at at least seen him play once? he is a real talent. you guys need to look at his performances in barca matches. there no question that he has talent but the only problem is his injuries. i wish he move to arsenal and arsenal build a system around him. he is amazing

Genuinely convinced a lot of them haven't actually watched him or if they did it was a sub appearance in the last 10 min.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 19:57

tbh this guy needs 2 seasons playing for klopp. then you will see the best of him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 0:11

boyzis wrote:the level of illiteracy in this thread is alarming have you guys at at least seen him play once? he is a real talent. you guys need to look at his performances in barca matches. there no question that he has talent but the only problem is his injuries. i wish he move to arsenal and arsenal build a system around him. he is amazing

I watch every Barca game and I do see the talent in Dembele but talent is not enough. Again, if he doesn't mature and stop playing street football then there is not future for him at a big club like Barca. But he'll be given more chances this season and I'll be more than glad to see him thrive and grow.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 1:19

Firenze wrote:big season for Hans, has to be brought to account for his hyping these randoms like Tuchel and Dembele just because they did well in the Bundesliga. Sink or swim for Hapless IMO.

I am not afraid. I know what I saw, and I know that you guys have not seen it.

People were also doubting De Bruyne's class etc pp
People were also claiming Pep walking Bundesliga was a sign of the weakness of the league
People are clueless, and they are showing it again with Dembélé.

Apart from Nick. Nick isn't clueless, he knows about Dembélé's class, he's just illoyal and a flip-flopper of opportunity. But it's understandable since we're talking about a Barca player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 15:03

Dembele will return to Barca one week early to start training right away. Looks like seeing Malcom getting praised by barca fans lit a fire under his ass.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 17:34

I'm surprised it took him so long. Dembele's spot in the team was already tenuous, then you bring in a player like Malcom. It's not going to take long for Malcom to be starter.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 22:58

Kroos + Modrić + Isco + Asensio + Kovačić + Casemiro= €145

Dembele= €150m

This numptymelt cost more than a 4x CL winning midfield rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 23:15

There's nothing more ironic than Madrid fans having a laugh at expensive transfer fees when they were the ones breaking them for the better part of a good decade.

End of the day, a 20 year old Dumbele had 10G & 20A in his first 'full' season of professional football with Dortmund. Barca were in need of a Neymar replacement and Dortmund didn't want to sell. In today's market taking all of that into account for a player with big potential he was always going to cost a lot.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next