Onyx
Kaladin
RealGunner
zizzle
Jay29
18 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Firenze wrote:don't think owens will ever get a sniff of the proper main event tbh, outside of being someone they include to make numbers in special matches. he seems decent but once everyone is back from injury I expect him to be marginalized and just be someone that puts on good matches and nothing else. Like Cesaro.

Don't see why not, at least in the picture anyway. Also considering that Owens is great on the mic and has a lot of charisma i really fail to see the puts on good matches and nothing else thing tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:40 pm

No idea why MT watches it if he hates it so much tbh.

I watch it because i like the guys but i hate the booking, but MT flat out dislikes everyone Laughing

Irony is that he loves Bryan despite the fact he got over for what he did in the ring ( don't deny it ) and has very little mic skills or charisma despite the fact it apparently is only thing that matters.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Firenze wrote:don't think owens will ever get a sniff of the proper main event tbh, outside of being someone they include to make numbers in special matches. he seems decent but once everyone is back from injury I expect him to be marginalized and just be someone that puts on good matches and nothing else. Like Cesaro.

Don't see why not, at least in the picture anyway. Also considering that Owens is great on the mic and has a lot of charisma i really fail to see the puts on good matches and nothing else thing tbh.

I think they will feature him like they did Ambrose. Always a tease but never actually getting the chance. Sad really when both Dean & KO are so over.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm

I only mentioned Owens because I think he has the tools to main event but ultimately it is down to how WWE uses him. Same with the other guys.

Fact is though this is the point where they need to fill out the main event otherwise it's going to be months of Reigns against Triple H and John Cena.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:53 pm

That's fine tbh, as long as he's involved and not completely forgotten about it's ok.

That's the issue right now, it's basically Reigns and nothing else Laughing If you actually build these guys where they are always in the picture then it's fine.

That's what has been lost, Taker wasn't always in the championship matches but he was always relevant. They need to make these guys relevant and doesn't mean being in championship matches all the time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:10 pm

As seen on Monday’s RAW, Sami Zayn ran to the back holding his shoulder after hitting a tope on Kevin Owens on RAW. Zayn was later involved in a backstage segment getting attacked by Kevin Owens, leading to Cesaro replacing him in the main event.

For those asking, Sami Zayn did not get injured at the show. This angle was done as a way to bring in Cesaro for the main event match.

http://nodq.com/wwe/461871885.shtml
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Good news, also explains why Owens dropped the title at WM as this type of feud doesn't need a title anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:49 pm

I only watch WWE because I want to keep up with a show that I've watched since I was young and in hope of things improving. But yeh, just gonna continue skimming through RAW in 10 mins like I've been doing the past few months.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

I dunno, i personally enjoyed RAW last night (for the most part) as well as the few building up to Mania
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Only thing that would impress me is an amazing top tier storyline like the Yes movement, Summer of Punk, Rock/Cena etc. Something controversial that gets people talking.

If the story isn't must watch, then nah, I'm not interested.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:29 pm

I have no idea what you found so amazing about the Yes Movement Laughing

It's the same storyline they have remixed ( and continue to do so sadly) for about 20 years Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Yes Movement was something special. Pls go.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Pretty sure I wrote about 20 paragraphs about why I liked it the last time we had that discussion. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:40 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:42 pm

M99 wrote:Yes Movement was something special. Pls go.

It's just a remix on Austin's storyline and everything else they have done since tbh.

Anti establishment guy going up against authority and refusing to accept the shit, i really fail to see what was so special about it.

They'll use it again soon in some way, you can guarantee it lol.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:42 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MGS3 LADDER rofl rofl rofl rofl

DECEASED
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:47 pm

I am dying at the Resident Evil and MGS3 parts rofl rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:Yes Movement was something special. Pls go.

It's just a remix on Austin's storyline and everything else they have done since tbh.

Anti establishment guy going up against authority and refusing to accept the shit, i really fail to see what was so special about it.

They'll use it again soon in some way, you can guarantee it lol.

Not it was not a remix. Its something which organically happened. Its something which was pretty much half reality. Never before did the crowd force the company to change the Wrestlemania main event like that. He was basically democratically elected as the Royal Rumble winner Laughing The weekly RAWs from Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania was fantastic TV, everyone was tuning in to see the Bryan storyline. Even before Royal Rumble we had some GOAT moments with Bryan. On hindsight it truly looks ridiculous they did not make him win Royal Rumble.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 pm

HHH :bow:

Making people think it was organic by delaying it for as long possible for the biggest possible impact.

Truly is the Cerebral Assassin tbh, wouldn't have been the same if he won the Rumble and they knew it. You all got played by the work IMO.

Also i don't deny it was good TV, just it's not amazing or unique as i have seen it before in some sort of way. Lol if you actually think they buckled to demand it wasn't always the plan lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Looks like AJ will be the first victim of Roman's reign of terror. No
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 pm

I don't mind tbh, it's more than i thought they would ever put him in Laughing

Said before that i think he's too old to be a consistent main eventer like Punk and Bryan turned into as they had time which he doesn't.

The fact he's already in a title match, whether he wins or loses is more than i believed he ever would be which gives me hope for Nakamura.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:14 pm

AJ gonna be new Bray Wyatt
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:14 pm

They did change their plans though. Bryan was scheduled to face Sheamus the December before WM. While Punk was scheduled to face HHH.

It's part of what made it great. The crowd hijacking shows and the realism. That's never happened before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Onyx wrote:They did change their plans though. Bryan was scheduled to face Sheamus the December before WM. While Punk was scheduled to face HHH.

It's part of what made it great. The crowd hijacking shows and the realism. That's never happened before.

rofl

If you actually believe that, if they gave a shit about what the fans think they would got rid of Reigns a long time ago.

It was clearly a work, if they cared about the fans then WM32 wouldn't have been so horrendously booked ( although some of it makes sense now).

The fact they got WWE employees to act so outrage makes it more obvious as well. Batista was brought in solely to get Bryan as over as humanly possible at Mania and Batista himself has said that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Don't believe Bryan's storyline was a work tbh. A lot of it changed due to fan demand.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Yes movement was the boiling point of something that began back with Zack Ryder's movement. Bryan was a figurehead for the anti-establishment fans who were dissatisfied with the product and the 'E constantly pushing Cena and other individuals they cherry-picked instead of letting wrestler's earn their spot through their own hard work and skills. Fans finally had enough, which is funny, because they basically molded Bryan into the very thing they were fighting against IMO. Scrub didn't earn his spot either. Right place right time. Yes movement didn't even work. Was a small victory but look what we're back to now.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next