The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

+14
Rebaño Sagrado
CM Pep
ExtremistEnigma
Pedram
Tomwin Lannister
M99
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
Onyx
Kaladin
RealGunner
zizzle
Jay29
18 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Firenze Tue 5 Apr - 18:22:35

Yes movement was the boiling point of something that began back with Zack Ryder's movement. Bryan was a figurehead for the anti-establishment fans who were dissatisfied with the product and the 'E constantly pushing Cena and other individuals they cherry-picked instead of letting wrestler's earn their spot through their own hard work and skills. Fans finally had enough, which is funny, because they basically molded Bryan into the very thing they were fighting against IMO. Scrub didn't earn his spot either. Right place right time. Yes movement didn't even work. Was a small victory but look what we're back to now.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Posts : 33022
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:24:35

Casciavit wrote:Don't believe Bryan's storyline was a work tbh. A lot of it changed due to fan demand.


When has that ever happened? like never, they don't give a shit about fan demand lol.

Bryan has said himself that he told HHH to kill certain storylines because it was going nowhere. ( long before the culmination of the Yes movement mind ) I mean it worked because you all believe that the fans actually were the reason it happened but still lol.

They are not going to completely change the main event of mania in the space of a month just because fans get pissed off, otherwise Reigns wouldn't have main evented this year. They have everyones money so they don't care.

Next thing you are going to tell me is they decided at the last second put 4 guys that the IWC like last night at the last moment because of fan outrage when it was obviously planned ahead of time.


Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue 5 Apr - 18:29:30; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Tue 5 Apr - 18:29:01

Byran and Punk themselves said storyline changed lol. Batista vs Orton was the main event of WM30. Bryan was never in the plans, you have to be deluded to think he did not earn his spot or was in the right place at the right time.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Kaladin Tue 5 Apr - 18:34:42

@ProWrestlingMag 24m24 minutes ago
Brock Lesnar was flown home as they had NOTHING for him.

Undertaker was backstage but not used.

#RAW
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24419
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:34:43

I mean it's a nice story and all but the reality is very different, they are not going to shit on him for months on live tv and suddenly decide you know what lets give them what they want.

Lol, they go with their plans. They ALWAYS have done and no fan outrage is going to change that. Worked real bad here rofl

They don't change things at the last second, also that " hijack " majority of them were WWE employees lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Kaladin Tue 5 Apr - 18:38:39

Reddit user Falcon Arrow, who has broken several big stories in the past, stated that The Authority angle would be ending soon.

“From what I know they are going bye bye for a while very soon.”

It’s worth pointing out that neither Stephanie McMahon or Triple H were used on Monday’s RAW, so they could have already put the wheels in motion on ending the angle already.


http://nodq.com/wwe/461873238.shtml
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24419
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:38:58

Also Bryan is part of all this, of course he's not going to say whether it was a work or not lol.

As for Punk he was gone from the company and i really doubt he had any involvement in a storyline that had zero to do with him. Just like nobody in the company outside of a handful of people knew about the streak being broken.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Onyx Tue 5 Apr - 18:40:52

Bryan said in his book Vince wanted him to face Sheamus and this was soon after the Bryan/Wyatt steel cage segment in January. It was only once Punk left everything changed. HHH then wanted to face Bryan and then they came up with the triple threat idea. The story perfectly blurred the lines between kayfabe and realism imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40106
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Casciavit Tue 5 Apr - 18:45:22

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Don't believe Bryan's storyline was a work tbh. A lot of it changed due to fan demand.


When has that ever happened? like never, they don't give a shit about fan demand lol.

Bryan has said himself that he told HHH to kill certain storylines because it was going nowhere. ( long before the culmination of the Yes movement mind ) I mean it worked because you all believe that the fans actually were the reason it happened but still lol.

They are not going to completely change the main event of mania in the space of a month just because fans get pissed off, otherwise Reigns wouldn't have main evented this year. They have everyones money so they don't care.

Next thing you are going to tell me is they decided at the last second put 4 guys that the IWC like last night at the last moment because of fan outrage when it was obviously planned ahead of time.


Judging from what happened and what some wrestlers have said this is what the Bryan storyline was:

At first, it was your typical underdog who didn't fit the company image so they belittled him for that. From Summerslam to TLC they gave him championship winning opportunities but he refused it because he thought the crowd would grow louder.

Since Wrestlemania was approaching, Vince had Batista-Orton as his main event, with CM Punk facing HHH and Daniel Bryan facing Sheamus. He was getting uncomfortably over for WWE at this point, so they tried to turn him heel so he could be a part of the Wyatt family, but since that blew up in their face, they turned him back.

After the Rumble *bleep*, in which Bryan didn't enter and CM Punk resigned, Bryan got more over because the audience believed he was being held back, which he was. He got super over so they made him face HHH and win the title.

It was a great story, but it definitely wasn't all planned out from the beginning.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8884
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:46:01

Sticking with it tbh as HHH and Batista, two people who have actually said what i have said tbh who are involved in the decision making of the storyline.

Plus there's too much evidence to back it up and the fact it's an anti establishment storyline of them shitting on the guy everyone loves of course it would with them getting the comeuppance.

The fact that they made you all believe that they actually considered Bryan a "B+ player " is very impressive though i do admit lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Onyx Tue 5 Apr - 18:50:56

Doesn't really matter if it was a work or not imo. The fact that is blurred the lines between kayfabe and reality is what made it great.

Punk's shoot was a work too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40106
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:51:33

Well i agree with that hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by CM Pep Tue 5 Apr - 18:53:24

Casciavit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Don't believe Bryan's storyline was a work tbh. A lot of it changed due to fan demand.


When has that ever happened? like never, they don't give a shit about fan demand lol.

Bryan has said himself that he told HHH to kill certain storylines because it was going nowhere. ( long before the culmination of the Yes movement mind ) I mean it worked because you all believe that the fans actually were the reason it happened but still lol.

They are not going to completely change the main event of mania in the space of a month just because fans get pissed off, otherwise Reigns wouldn't have main evented this year. They have everyones money so they don't care.

Next thing you are going to tell me is they decided at the last second put 4 guys that the IWC like last night at the last moment because of fan outrage when it was obviously planned ahead of time.


Judging from what happened and what some wrestlers have said this is what the Bryan storyline was:

At first, it was your typical underdog who didn't fit the company image so they belittled him for that. From Summerslam to TLC they gave him championship winning opportunities but he refused it because he thought the crowd would grow louder.

Since Wrestlemania was approaching, Vince had Batista-Orton as his main event, with CM Punk facing HHH and Daniel Bryan facing Sheamus. He was getting uncomfortably over for WWE at this point, so they tried to turn him heel so he could be a part of the Wyatt family, but since that blew up in their face, they turned him back.

After the Rumble *bleep*, in which Bryan didn't enter and CM Punk resigned, Bryan got more over because the audience believed he was being held back, which he was. He got super over so they made him face HHH and win the title.

It was a great story, but it definitely wasn't all planned out from the beginning.


^This. Making Bryan win was never in their initial plan, crowd worked him in.

The other version is just revisionist imo.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 18:57:15

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/717170431178846209

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Casciavit Tue 5 Apr - 19:00:58

rofl

The GOAT
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8884
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Tue 5 Apr - 19:09:32

I can't believe you actually believe they planned on the crowd shitting on the Rumble. Batista was bought back to win the title. Why would CM Punk lie in his podcast? Of course HHH and Batista will say it was the plan all along just like Vince said he always wanted Rocky Maivia to be a heel, it was all just a slow burn. Crowd reaction forced them to make Bryan champion on Wrestlemania.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Kaladin Tue 5 Apr - 19:12:05

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24419
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 19:14:57

I'm not saying he's lieing, i'm saying he wasn't aware.

He wasn't involved in angle so there's no reason for him to know anything. Not everyone on the roster knows the outcome of every storyline lol.

Not sure why you believe Punk automatically over people who are actually involved anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Tue 5 Apr - 19:18:07

The people involved will say that to save the company's face. Every insider also said that Bryan was never in main event plans at all. You seriously believed they bought back Batista just to turn him heel and eat pins from Bryan and Reigns?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 19:21:20

I don't see why Batista would lie to people once he left the company, he has no reason to. Not to mention he doesn't like the company anymore anyway lol. ( or the people running it anyway)

Plus he has a history of putting people over anyway.

As much as you say they are saying it save the companys face, CM Punk has no legitimacy either but you believe what he says.

HHH made Bryan look like a million dollars at WM30 and he gets no credit smh.


Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue 5 Apr - 19:22:24; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Casciavit Tue 5 Apr - 19:22:05

What did Batista say?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8884
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 19:23:40

The jist of it basically is that he was brought back to put Bryan over at WM30 and that's why he eat the decision and not Orton.

Not exactly sure why Orton couldn't have done it personally but it is what it is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Tue 5 Apr - 19:42:36

Orton put over Bryan multiple times on RAW. He was eating clean pins from Cesaro and Kofi Kingston too lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Onyx Tue 5 Apr - 20:02:19

I don't remember reading anywhere about Batista saying he returned purely to put Bryan over. He said he didn't want to return as a face.

Though I do agree that they didn't change the main event solely based on crowd reactions. They had to reshuffle the card because Punk left. From there they told the story of Bryan being held down and put him in the main event.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40106
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 5 Apr - 20:42:28

M99 wrote:Orton put over Bryan multiple times on RAW. He was eating clean pins from Cesaro and Kofi Kingston too lol.


That might be why then, would obviously have a bigger impact if Batista was doing his heel stick and calling the crowd delusional for thinking Bryan can beat him.

Anyway i'm watching New Day promo from last night....

Booty-O of Life rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Tue 5 Apr - 21:33:01

Onyx wrote:I don't remember reading anywhere about Batista saying he returned purely to put Bryan over. He said he didn't want to return as a face.

Though I do agree that they didn't change the main event solely based on crowd reactions. They had to reshuffle the card because Punk left. From there they told the story of Bryan being held down and put him in the main event.


Yeah you're right on both accounts. Punk leaving had a huge impact as he was booked to face Triple H. And I remember Batista saying on interviews he said him returning as face was a terrible idea and he went back and said I told you so after Royal Rumble.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum