Bankz
Kick
50 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Neymar Watch Vol. II - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar Watch Vol. II

Post by julias Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Bankz wrote:Yes @rincon Proud

He dropped the brazilian captaincy like legend, After giving brazilians the greatest gift, a gift they'd never seeing in their life time. Like a perfectly written script, like a boss! :bow:

He doesn't quit, nah, he bigger than that. This. Is. Neymar. Not some chicken hearted mehxis ffs :facepalm:

Now where are those useless GL haters? And the brazilian fans who cancelled his name from their jerseys a few weeks ago? rofl

We Are Brazil Molenation

Those knee jerk queens must have been GL posters, some clown put Marta on the back and the Brazilian Women's team didnt even make the final, let alone win it

rofl

julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:21 pm

zigra wrote:Don't think this is a fan thread so stfu.

Oh god, you're such a tool...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Happy for the kid tbh. Good that the arm band got taken off him as well. He's still to petulent to be a captain. Hopefully he has a good full season without any dips. With Arda there he should be rested a lot more now.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:58 pm

neymar is back in europe. 4 assists and 1 goal in his first game for barca. and he doesnt who Hagi is when asked about in a promotional press conference. http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-extern/campionate-externe/neymar-a-surprins-pe-toata-lumea-gica-hagi-cine-este-nu-l-cunosc-dar-daca-a-purtat-tricoul-barcelonei-inseamna-ca-a-fost-un-fotbalist-bun-15710289

loving this guy atm. doesnt give a *bleep* and performs
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Definitely an improvement from his game against Alaves where all he did was act like a one man show, try and dribble 3 or 4 players, lose the ball and then pout around until he got the ball again.

Brilliant against Celtic
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Yeah he was fantastic. Really happy to see him do well again.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:42 pm

PSG offered Neymar a 40M contract, a private jet & a new chain of hotels that'd bear his name. Player rejected them all to stay at Barca. [espn]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Neymar against celtic be like: How may I assist you? hmm Err, Do you need my assistance? hmm

Very Happy
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:48 pm

On a more serious note though, when neymar is on his game, there's just nobody better than him (both in effectiveness and entertainment), bar messi. Its just that deep down in my mind, I really wished he could go to a club where he'll be the main man, just like brazil. Only then will the world see the true neymar in his full potential (same with bale). Something he'll never get as long as messi is at barca. Well, guess I can only dream tho

Happy for the lad that he stayed in barcelona. Shows just how much he loves the club tbh. I mean, rejecting a record 40m salary, a record transfer (€190m), chains of hotels in your name and a private jet to go with it, while being a god in another club all in your prime.
This is Just like he did too with real madrid when he rejected all their advances just to be with barca. Also, I think that offer is possibly the most mouth watering offer in history from what I read.

Well, if this isn't loyalty, then I wonder what is tbh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:07 am

Balon D'or campaign begins now.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Bankz wrote:On a more serious note though, when neymar is on his game, there's just nobody better than him (both in effectiveness and entertainment), bar messi. Its just that deep down in my mind, I really wished he could go to a club where he'll be the main man, just like brazil. Only then will the world see the true neymar in his full potential (same with bale). Something he'll never get as long as messi is at barca. Well, guess I can only dream tho

Happy for the lad that he stayed in barcelona. Shows just how much he loves the club tbh. I mean, rejecting a record 40m salary, a record transfer (€190m), chains of hotels in your name and a private jet to go with it, while being a god in another club all in your prime.
This is Just like he did too with real madrid when he rejected all their advances just to be with barca. Also, I think that offer is possibly the most mouth watering offer in history from what I read.

Well, if this isn't loyalty, then I wonder what is tbh

life is good in barcelona surrounded by messi and suarez, the people, the weather and the woman. he gets permission to fly to brazil whenever he pleases (to much hate from the barca fans) and gets to party. why would he hate being second man? he gets to stat pads with the best players in the world and shine on the world platform 6 matches a year in the CL. thats the good life my friend
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Are we really naive to be believing that the modern footballer values club loyalty over his own career? Sure, there are examples of born bred one club men but they are a dying breed.

Neymar left Santos to upgrade his international profile, and he did so by joining the most successful club at the time in recent years. Apart from all the leeway he receives from the Board  in matters of self-indulgence (already pointed by the poster above me), football wise, he's learning from the best and keeps growing in a symbiotic set-up. It would be untimely to retreat to a phantom league where he would be far less viewed and everything good that comes of it would be devalued. He will definitely settle for an all bling-bling lifestyle somewhere down the line, but like any pro he knows he stands to gain in a more sophisticated and coveted footballing platform like the one at Barca than a move to PSG at his age, whilst also maintaining his popularity.
From a fin. pov, he's amongst Barca's top earners and along with all his sponsorship deals, he's a multi-millionaire who could have his own chain of hotels or buy a private jet if he wanted. I'm sure the 40M that Barca paid his dad also didn't just disappear.  
If Neymar is at Barca, it's not out of "love" or "loyalty" it's for his own benefit, football or otherwise. But make no mistake, when Barca's elite crop decline, and the ship sinks, Neyrat would be the first to jump. I have no doubt in my mind.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:34 pm

À bout de souffle wrote:Are we really naive to be believing that the modern footballer values club loyalty over his own career? Sure, there are examples of born bred one club men but they are a dying breed.

Neymar left Santos to upgrade his international profile, and he did so by joining the most successful club at the time in recent years. Apart from all the leeway he receives from the Board  in matters of self-indulgence (already pointed by the poster above me), football wise, he's learning from the best and keeps growing in a symbiotic set-up. It would be untimely to retreat to a phantom league where he would be far less viewed and everything good that comes of it would be devalued. He will definitely settle for an all bling-bling lifestyle somewhere down the line, but like any pro he knows he stands to gain in a more sophisticated and coveted footballing platform like the one at Barca than a move to PSG at his age, whilst also maintaining his popularity.
From a fin. pov, he's amongst Barca's top earners and along with all his sponsorship deals, he's a multi-millionaire who could have his own chain of hotels or buy a private jet if he wanted. I'm sure the 40M that Barca paid his dad also didn't just disappear.  
If Neymar is at Barca, it's not out of "love" or "loyalty" it's for his own benefit, football or otherwise. But make no mistake, when Barca's elite crop decline, and the ship sinks, Neyrat would be the first to jump. I have no doubt in my mind.

Yea people get a bit to caught up in player loyalty. It's self serving on both the player and clubs end. What matters is that divorce isn't done under acrimonious circumstances.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Messi out for a couple games, same situation as last season around that time.

Will Neymar step up like last time and carry Barca on his shoulders during these three weeks? He has to.

Will keep an eye on him.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:57 pm

What in god's name has he done to his hair
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:41 pm

He promised to a couple of his friends he would dye them blonde if Brasil win gold

He and Messi tried to convince Suarez to do this aswell. Neymar said Suarez said hell naw
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:56 pm

A bunch of the Brazilian team did it. Felipe Anderson dyed his hair, and Gabigol dyed his beard.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:17 pm

300 career goals AT freaking 24 years old!!! :bow:

49 goals and 33 assists in 72 games for NT at age 24. :bow: WHAT A LEGEND!!! :bow: :bow:

Competitve games

5 games 4 goals (world cup)
5 games 4 goals (confederations cup)
5 games 3 goals (copa america)
5 games 3 goals (SA qualifiers)

Meaning Neymar has 14 competitive goals in 20 competitive games :bow:

Other competitions
-6 games 9 goals (South america U-21)
12 games 7 goals (olympics)
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:18 pm

www.barcablaugranes.com/2016/10/7/13194646/watch-neymar-scores-300-career-goal-brazil-world-cup-qualifying-match

www.goal.com/brasilglobaltour/en/news/5457/brasil-global-tour/2016/10/07/28242962/neymar-hits-300th-career-goal?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Neymar (49) has surpassed Zico (48) and is now the 4th top scorer in the National team.

:bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

He was extraordinary yesterday.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Neymar Watch Vol. II - Page 5 CuRtPn8UMAAJzJk
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 pm

The incident ocurred when Neymar tried to nutmeg the Bolivia man.

"To be the best player in the world, Neymar should stop being a show-off and respect his opponents," said Duk. "Neymar came over-running everyone in the game, but my intention was only to stop his move, like it should be in football.
"Everyone knows the sport is like this, I never said anything when someone broke my nose. Football's a contact sport, I tried to get the ball because I read the play, he tried to nutmeg me and I opened my arm. I didn't know I was elbowing him, it was not maliciously intended but unfortunately it went like this."

Previously Duk had been banned for a year for punching a referee.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Btw, Neymar put up probably one of the best international performances I've ever seeing against bolivia on thursday. There's nothing cocky when you're just stupid talented. This bull crap has to stop and let's just all accept Neymars greatness for brazil rather than all these pointless propagandas.

49 goals and about 33 assists at 24 is plain absurd. All this while playing with mostly division 1 level players compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Emmerson, Carlos, Cafu, Adriano, Robinho, Kaka etc

By comparision messi had 19 goals by 24 and cristiano had 22 goals at 24 also.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivart Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Bankz wrote:Btw, Neymar put up probably one of the best international performances I've ever seeing against bolivia on thursday. There's nothing cocky when you're just stupid talented. This bull crap has to stop and let's just all accept Neymars greatness for brazil rather than all these pointless propagandas.

49 goals and about 33 assists at 24 is plain absurd. All this while playing with mostly division 1 level players compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Emmerson, Carlos, Cafu, Adriano, Robinho, Kaka etc

By comparision messi had 19 goals by 24 and cristiano had 22 goals at 24 also.

He is cocky, but this is not a bad thing. Idk why it's perceive like that these days(except if you're cris), but many great players were worse than Neymar. Romario, Hristo come to mind, from barcelona.

Neymar is entertaining, and so i hope he doesn't cave to those whiners, or to kicks and elbows.
Sivart
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Wow@ the stats. Amazing hes still just 24. I hope he continues to grow and improve. Probably with Messi and Ronaldo around we dont appreciate just how good Neymar is still. If he continues to improve he will take over after Messi retires Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next