Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 24 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 am

It's not Zidane's fault your finishing has collapsed. That is the reason for your predicament. Ronaldo and Benzema.
And we all know Ronaldo's and Benzema's status at your club goes beyond Zidane's authority.

Pathetic from Real fans to blame this on the one guy who managed to keep a stable team and win trophies consistently without going down the Galactico circus route.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 am

Please stop, it's getting really sad now and it's no longer funny.

Zidane should be fired, and if you like him so much, tell Bayern to appoint him next season. We'd even throw in Benzema as a bonus.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's not Zidane's fault your finishing has collapsed. That is the reason for your predicament. Ronaldo and Benzema.
And we all know Ronaldo's and Benzema's status at your club goes beyond Zidane's authority.

Pathetic from Real fans to blame this on the one guy who managed to keep a stable team and win trophies consistently without going down the Galactico circus route.

patently false.

Ronaldo, i will not argue because he is this generation 2nd greatest player, and our best player since Di Stephano.

Benzema? dont make me laugh. Ok, Perez loves him, but in the past 2 years, Zidane has augmented his importance to this team by defending him every chance he gets. Even when his performances were crashing last season, and he was being bailed by Morata, Zidane never stopped defending him. Now to the point of delusion, because he grossly underrated what Morata did for us with his goals, and grossly overrated how good Benzema is.

It's his responsibility as Manager to help the club planning ahead and to communicate his needs to the club. CR and Benzema goalscoring started crashing last season, at the very least he should have planned this summer to bring more goalscorers to our offense.

Zidane is to blame for that, and for other reasons in my opinion that i have already argued.

And besides, for someone who has spent a great deal of time calling the man "lucky" i find your criticism a bit rich
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 am

And again, you ignore the fact that he played everyone, including the kids, last year and plays none of our summer purchases at all this season...  yet this is the sign of someone who controls transfers at Real Madrid.  REAL MADRID!!!  lol.  The club notorious for allowing managers to make personnel decisions or even have a voice apparently.

Such revisionist or blind history.

Everybody knows he wanted Hazard, Pogba, Mbappe and Neymar.  Nothing he could do about Neymar...  but Real Madrid, not ZZ, RM chose not to sign those players and picked the guys they wanted.  Not surprisingly the Spanish u23 players were chosen over those.

And let me say this again.  WHEN, OTHER THAN MOU WHO HAD IT IN HIS CONTRACT, HAS A MANAGER UNDER FLO HELD ANY POWER OVER TRANSFERS.  lol.  That's like saying the Bayern manager has a say in their transfer policy.

If you're going to blame him...  at least blame him for the right thing.  Namely, he's trusted the guys that won him CL twice in a row and a La Liga title far too long.  Not that there are alternatives on the bench... but that's not the point.  There needs to be some shakeup even if it's for lesser players.  The tragedy is that the results wouldn't improve because we're not going to win more with Asensio and Mayoral on the attack...  but maybe it will appease the GL Real Madrid fans at least Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 am

Madrid are closer to the relegation zone than they are to Barca rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 am

sportsczy wrote:why not?  Chances created, goals against, possession, etc.  all are EXACTLY in line with the last oh...  5 years...  which happen to be our trophy years.

The only thing off is the efficiency of our strikers that was north of 20%...  and has fallen to 7%.

Every indicator shows that nothing has changed other than our strikers' ability to take their chances.  It's not one stat... ALL the stats are in concert.

because using statistics in such way to justify our results suggest that every other parameter is the same. The coaching, the players, the forms, the quality of opposition, etc... those are not uniform factors.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 am

sportsczy wrote:And again, you ignore the fact that he played everyone, including the kids, last year and plays none of our summer purchases at all this season...  yet this is the sign of someone who controls transfers at Real Madrid.  REAL MADRID!!!  lol.  The club notorious for allowing managers to make personnel decisions or even have a voice apparently.

Such revisionist or blind history.

Everybody knows he wanted Hazard, Pogba, Mbappe and Neymar.  Nothing he could do about Neymar...  but Real Madrid, not ZZ, RM chose not to sign those players and picked the guys they wanted.  Not surprisingly the Spanish u23 players were chosen over those.

And let me say this again.  WHEN, OTHER THAN MOU WHO HAD IT IN HIS CONTRACT, HAS A MANAGER UNDER FLO HELD ANY POWER OVER TRANSFERS.  lol.  That's like saying the Bayern manager has a say in their transfer policy.

If you're going to blame him...  at least blame him for the right thing.  Namely, he's trusted the guys that won him CL twice in a row and a La Liga title far too long.  Not that there are alternatives on the bench... but that's not the point.  There needs to be some shakeup even if it's for lesser players.  The tragedy is that the results wouldn't improve because we're not going to win more with Asensio and Mayoral on the attack...  but maybe it will appease the GL Real Madrid fans at least Laughing

You are essentially telling us that Zidane needed Hazard, Neymar, Pogba or Mbappe not to fall 19 points behind barca and not to lose la liga by november?

those are extremely complicated signings to make, and what if we could not sign them? Does his scouting network only extend to players my 10 yo nephew know by just playing FIFA?

So we could not sign Mbappe? that's it? there is no other player we could have signed who would not have cost us 160 millions? and you are talking about a guy that defended BBC and his starters through everything for two years, you want us to believe he would have benched those guys outright for Hazard, Mbappe, Pogba etc.... LOL

No manager has full control over RM transfer policy but every summer, and throughout the season, the manager meets with the club to discuss his needs and what the club can do. There is a very open conversation between everyone in terms of signings.

if you are saying Zidane had no say in those meetings that's a lie.

I just want to remind everyone reading this thread, when Zidane was mediocre coaching Castilla, you defended him by saying he has no control over the team tactics because they were imposed by Benitez Laughing such a joke. please stop. I think you have proven you are ready to go ridiculous length to protect his name or to find excuses for him.

The guy could not sign 160 millions players so now we are 19 points behind barca, and it's the club's fault for not making those signings hahahahahahaha
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 am

I don't think it will ever be necessary to defend Zidane. He's had a brilliant career as a player and already a brilliant career as a manager.

Quite clearly, its time to move on though. For both Real and himself. He clearly lacks the flexibility required for a manager- relying on the same players and formula, thinking that talent alone will see you through these games but that's not going his way

Still unreal to imagine Ronaldo having less goals than Zaza though. It's not like anyone is helping out the case for Zidane to stay

We all know it will come down to the PSG tie, lose and he's gone the next day. Win, he'll maybe see out the season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 am

i still don't buy the idea that zidane had absolutely no say at all. i think after winning back to back ucl's and a coach who flo clearly respected as a player (the fact he went out of his way to give zidane several roles at the club from presidents adviser to sporting director to manegerial roles), earned him some say. now maybe he had little idea in who he should bring in, but i maintain he had a say. the wet behind the ears youngsters we bought in may or may not have been his signings, but what i can bank on is he absolutely wanted the regular starters we had and probably didn't want any player who'll disrupt that.

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:26 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's not Zidane's fault your finishing has collapsed. That is the reason for your predicament. Ronaldo and Benzema.

You're totally enjoying this aren't you
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:52 am

The end is nigh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:59 am

he is terrible, just a motivational speaker. wont be missed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 am

disgraceful thing is that French Di Matteo will be snapped up by an elite club 100% when he's sacked

I just hope it's Chelsea
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 am

Interesting to see what Perez does this summer though. Squad needs an overhaul. But there is also a lot of young talent waiting to be better coached and managed.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:04 am

RealGunner wrote:Interesting to see what Perez does this summer though. Squad needs an overhaul. But there is also a lot of young talent waiting to be better coached and managed.

the squad needs an insane investment IMO..especially when you look at the market today. They have holes everywhere to fill. Need to hope someone mad bids 300m for 35 yr old CR7 or trick Liverpool into overspending on Benz
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:06 am

Disagree. Madrid only needs to replace the coach and BBC to bounce back to being elite again.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:12 am

we dont need a GK but we will sign one anyway
we need a new talent at CB
back Right Back
the midfield is fine, although i would argue we need a better alternative to Casemiro and Kroos is useless, i would defnitely sell him
BBC is done, wholesale
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 am

At this point, he should just lace his boots up and sub himself in.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 am

Get an actual coach who can build a sustainable system
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 am

Casciavit wrote:Get an actual coach who can build a sustainable system

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 24 911efeb_21211-w0puj0

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:12 am

Pochettino is your destiny

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 am

RealGunner wrote:Pochettino is your destiny

i hope not mate, i hope not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 am

Same here. Can't watch Madrid anymore due to Ronaldo's decline and Zidane's shit football. Pochettino sucks fun out of football as well just so his system can work.

If Arsene leaves this summer then there is a high chance Perez will approach him.

If he wants someone young and modern then maybe you can gamble on Tuchel who is a fraud but at least he is an entertaining fraud.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 am

i dont think Wenger is still of any interest to Perez to be honest. i hope Sarri wins Serie A so he can become a credible option. I expect us to go for pocchetino first, but when that fails, it's going to be wide open
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:57 am

Conte is leaving Chelsea this summer IMO

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 am

I would love to see Conte come and bring Morata with him. ——- just to see the reaction of Sports and Nick!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next