Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

+76
McLewis
Arquitecto
Katy Perry
Beautiful Football
jibers
boyzis
Abramovich
ExtremistEnigma
Blue
BusterLfc
Kick
Zagadka
iftikhar
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
Warrior
M99
messixaviesta
BarrileteCosmico
Collblanc
Vlad the Impaler
Uncanny
elfmeter
Luca
Red Alert
Doc
CBarca
S
Casciavit
guest7
Nishankly
zigra
Robespierre
huntsman
The Demon of Carthage
Sushi Master
free_cat
LuckAndWin
Jay29
farfan
Vibe
Peccadillo
sportsczy
Kaladin
Winter is Coming
urbaNRoots
chad4401
titosantill
FennecFox7
Helmer
Turok_TTZ
VanDeezNuts
Firenze
Unique
BarcaLearning
breva
RED
halamadrid2
Glory
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Mr Nick09
chemicalboy99
Myesyats
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
rwo power
zizzle
Adit
RealGunner
Sri
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
Lucifer
futbol
80 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 pm

CBarca wrote:I don't think he ever sees a top club again to be honest.


Bayern soon

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:It's always someone else's fault with Mourinho.


Sign of a shit manager tbh, in my experience when you're not good enough ( not saying he ever was) you tend to blame others instead of taking responsibility for your actions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:38 pm

CBarca wrote:I don't think he ever sees a top club again to be honest.
We all know he is going back to Inter at some point, only place where people still rate him

Or the Portugal NT
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28330
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Record La Liga points.
Record La Liga goals.
3 Premier League titles.
Respect!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
CBarca wrote:I don't think he ever sees a top club again to be honest.
We all know he is going back to Inter at some point, only place where people still rate him

Or the Portugal NT


Not sure if inter is regarded as a top team anymore.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 866
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Now that RM is out of the question, the Bayern door has suddenly opened. Can't wait to see Mou at Bayern
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25312
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
He's that guy who gets dumped by his gf and goes to his mates: "I dumped that bitch" Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Doc Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Now that RM is out of the question, the Bayern door has suddenly opened. Can't wait to see Mou at Bayern

Kovac is staying mate.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15985
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Glory Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:56 am

Jose and PSG - a match made in heaven. Proud Make it happen Al-kulfi whatever that guy's name is.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6328
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Or Is he going to take a sabbatical ?
Both Klopp and Guardiola did It, Conte too, and I think Mourinho needs of this especially
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:29 pm

I think Mourinho needs to take a never-ending sabbatical, or just take over PSG and run them into the ground.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Spurs Edition

Post by Perucho21 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am

Let's see if he can survive more than 3 years at Spurs

Edit thread name pls
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2741
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by danyjr Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:44 am

I prefer him as a pundit, I think he was very good at that job.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Someone should do a compilation of his spurs commentary now that he is coaching them
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28330
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Someone should do a compilation of his spurs commentary now that he is coaching them

I'm more interested in seeing the sort of reaction he's going to get at the Bridge.

Coaching United is one thing, but coaching your crosstown rival? Not many people take that lightly.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6655
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by boyzis Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Jose is a great manager. I am Arsenal fan. Feels like another defeat today.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Tottenham is far from a perfect team, but I feel like they have enough offensive quality to be in the top 4. That may change if they fail to properly replace Eriksen, but it looks to me like their primary issue this season has been related to mental fatigue and/or lack of motivation. Mourinho may be able to change that. If he can improve their backline as well, then this might actually turn out to be a good thing. I’m actually curious to see how Ndombele will perform under him, if he manages to stay fit.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13273
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Kick Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:12 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Someone should do a compilation of his spurs commentary now that he is coaching them

I'm more interested in seeing the sort of reaction he's going to get at the Bridge.

Coaching United is one thing, but coaching your crosstown rival? Not many people take that lightly.


Fairly sure no one cares for him anymore. He'll be booed but after Utd, we stopped caring for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Mourinho's ties and general fondness in tandem with the fans of Chelsea were severed years ago. I cannot remember exactly when but it was sometime at the end of his Chelsea tenure and the beginning of his United job where Chelsea fans have booed him at many times at Shed End and he did not seem so bothered if not a possible defiant gesture (might be wrong). The only club he speaks of fondest and reminiscence ever since is Inter to which always brought light in his eyes, since then.

Plus Spurs may be in London but are more considered rivals of Arsenal due to the Northern factor than directly Chelsea.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:39 pm

I think Chelsea fans don't seem that bothered by it now because he's no longer the serial winner he used to be. They look at him now and all they see is a washed-up, no-longer successful coach who is more likely now to burn the club he's managing to the ground than deliver a major trophy. So naturally, they don't get upset when he moves to one of their crosstown rivals.

But what if he really ends up winning a major trophy with Spurs? Would Chelsea fans still remain indifferent to the most successful manager in Chelsea history signing for a hated rival? Would you, @kick?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6655
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Kick Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:14 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think Chelsea fans don't seem that bothered by it now because he's no longer the serial winner he used to be. They look at him now and all they see is a washed-up, no-longer successful coach who is more likely now to burn the club he's managing to the ground than deliver a major trophy. So naturally, they don't get upset when he moves to one of their crosstown rivals.

But what if he really ends up winning a major trophy with Spurs? Would Chelsea fans still remain indifferent to the most successful manager in Chelsea history signing for a hated rival? Would you, @kick?


What is he going to win? He won't win the EPL this season, they're too far gone. He may put them in the top four next, but they're not good enough to win the title, not unless both Pool and City slip.

He won't win the CL either, because I doubt he'll make the CL next season.

So, at best it'll be an FA cup or league cup. Laughing

He won't have the funds to do what he's done at other clubs, he'll be gone in three seasons and Spurs won't be any better off, they'll probably be worse of, and all for the possibility of winning a domestic cup? May as well kept Poch for that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by futbol Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Mourinho's ties and general fondness in tandem with the fans of Chelsea were severed years ago. I cannot remember exactly when but it was sometime at the end of his Chelsea tenure and the beginning of his United job where Chelsea fans have booed him at many times at Shed End and he did not seem so bothered if not a possible defiant gesture (might be wrong). The only club he speaks of fondest and reminiscence ever since is Inter to which always brought light in his eyes, since then.

Plus Spurs may be in London but are more considered rivals of Arsenal due to the Northern factor than directly Chelsea.


He has no fondness for Inter, he only plays that loyalty game because he knows he'll never coach in Italy again anyway. Positive gestures towards Inter (or negative against Inter's rivals) only reinforce his legend status there, ultimately done out of sheer vanity. If miraculously Serie zZZzz became the top league that it once used to be with money flowing in and all the top players playing there, he'd not hesitate to coach Juve.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11262
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Kick Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 am

futbol wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Mourinho's ties and general fondness in tandem with the fans of Chelsea were severed years ago. I cannot remember exactly when but it was sometime at the end of his Chelsea tenure and the beginning of his United job where Chelsea fans have booed him at many times at Shed End and he did not seem so bothered if not a possible defiant gesture (might be wrong). The only club he speaks of fondest and reminiscence ever since is Inter to which always brought light in his eyes, since then.

Plus Spurs may be in London but are more considered rivals of Arsenal due to the Northern factor than directly Chelsea.


He has no fondness for Inter, he only plays that loyalty game because he knows he'll never coach in Italy again anyway. Positive gestures towards Inter (or negative against Inter's rivals) only reinforce his legend status there, ultimately done out of sheer vanity. If miraculously Serie zZZzz became the top league that it once used to be with money flowing in and all the top players playing there, he'd not hesitate to coach Juve.


I doubt he has fondness for any club, tbh.

I could see him take any top job if it was offered to him. be it Juve or Barca, or Arsenal (tbh I'd find it hilarious if he moved to Arsenal after Spurs Laughing )

He's it in for himself, if he wasn't, he'd never have taken the Utd job, let alone Spurs
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think Chelsea fans don't seem that bothered by it now because he's no longer the serial winner he used to be. They look at him now and all they see is a washed-up, no-longer successful coach who is more likely now to burn the club he's managing to the ground than deliver a major trophy. So naturally, they don't get upset when he moves to one of their crosstown rivals.

But what if he really ends up winning a major trophy with Spurs? Would Chelsea fans still remain indifferent to the most successful manager in Chelsea history signing for a hated rival? Would you, @kick?


regardless of winning trophies or not, i don't think Chelsea fans care for him anymore as Kick explained. Severed ties and all that
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 23021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum