futbol
80 posters

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by chemicalboy99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Just to compare

GK: De Gea is better than Emerson, actually much better
CB: stones, otamendi, injured kompany, Mangala is not much different than smalling, Lindelof, Rojo, Jones and Baily
RB: Valencia probably on perf better than Walker and Danilo
LB: young been good too, not different than Delph, repurposed players
DM: Matic is better than Fernandinho
CM: Pogba is in the same class as De Bruyne. Silva is much better than Herrera or Fellaini.
AM: mikhi and mata depth vs Bernardo Silva
Wingers: I don't think rashford and martial in talents are far behind sane and sterling regardless of performance. Lingaard is great
CF: Lukaku rashford/Ibra vs kun and Gabriel Jesus.

Again two teams of similar talent levels, one coach just built his team better and his making his players perform at a higher level than man Yoo player.

Mourinho is a sore loser, Pep ruined him

You should write for The Metro seriously.

chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:25 am

guest7 wrote:This city wouldn't even beat Barca tbh. They definitely need a new squad, but I guess in this matter rather than discussing it, sit back and enjoy the football. (city plays fantastic football tbh) we'll discuss it by the end of the season. When City plays a proper opponent you will see how far tactics take them when talent is the most important factor.

Beat Barca last season at home even with Claudio Bravo doing his work so we probably could.

Edit: Caballero was playing after Bravo's red card at the Nou Camp which explains all.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:06 am

Last edited by Winter is Coming on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:27 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:lol Mou always cracks me up.

Guardiola's best player is the same one you deemed not good enough for your Chelsea side.

It's not about him having more money than you, it's about him having more brains than you and a striking determination to play scintillating attacking football instead of negative, soul-sucking defensive football.

Read my lips: G-u-a-r-d-i-o-l-a is twice the manager you'll ever be. Now, sit down please.

Not sure whether you are aware of this DoC, but José is not ACTUALLY going to read your post.
So it makes no sense to adress him directly like you just did.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 am

Ask RG to send it to Jose, heard he can do these things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 am

Winter is Coming wrote:

Over to you Conte!

More like 3 players. 4 at best. Griezmann, Fabinho (unlikeliest), that tall lad from Lazio, and that tall lad from Inter.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:39 am

Any other season 43 points half way through the season is pretty much title challenging form. It's just City's been amazing this season. Also people seem to forget MU has been a MID-TABLE TEAM since SAF has gone.

There's been no forward thinking since SAF has left the club.

Moyes' signings and LVG hasn't helped them at all.

City were always signing players for Pep, even with Pellegrini in charge. They brought Txiki to get them ready for Pep.

Mourinho inherited an inferior team, and it's laughable that "top" pundits think he has no clue on how "no players" improve under him. Or that Pep would be running with the league with THIS United team. lmao

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:32 am

I am Jose out at this point. But I agree the fault is far from only his. It’s the club’s lack of vision and short-termism the bigger issue. When City planned way ahead for an outright overhaul, by laying foundations for Pep to come, United board in the wake of 2 massive blunders, panicked and went for Mourinho to win the league asap. I remember the first interview Jose gave when he came, He said something like he want to make the players unlearn everything they learned in 3 years. So, basically after playing lvg’s dinosaur possession football and somewhat coming to grip with it, he asked the players to suddenly change and play direct counterattacking and defensive park the bus bs.

There’s no point in getting jelly and refusing to back Mourinho when u see City playing the way they are right now. If anything, it’s the result of them having proper long term vision. Something this group of blockheads didn’t have. They exactly knew what they were getting when they hired Jose.

I have already said this. Personally I am thankful of Mourinho. I hate him with a passion. He is a bitter whiny cnut. He parks the bus against a Liverpool side that has Dejan Lovren playing in defense. But still, I am thankful. He brought back wining mentality, lifted the club and players from literal mid table mindset. And brought back Pogba.

The real reason I want Mourinho out right now, is that I believe he has done his job. He is not the same manager he was once and he has nothing more to give. But still he has done a good job for us. Albeit spending lot of money, he has managed to bring the club back somewhat from the dead. But the most important thing is to part ways with him at the earliest. Preferably, after this season itself as otherwise he will set the club back once again by selling and buying the wrong players.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:lol Mou always cracks me up.

Guardiola's best player is the same one you deemed not good enough for your Chelsea side.

It's not about him having more money than you, it's about him having more brains than you and a striking determination to play scintillating attacking football instead of negative, soul-sucking defensive football.

Read my lips: G-u-a-r-d-i-o-l-a is twice the manager you'll ever be. Now, sit down please.

Not sure whether you are aware of this DoC, but José is not ACTUALLY going to read your post.
So it makes no sense to adress him directly like you just did.

Don't underestimate the power of GL:
Guardiola wrote:Every time I feel like getting cocky, I turn to GL. Their fierce criticism keeps me grounded and humble.
Mourinho wrote:I welcome criticism when it's constructive and valid. I love taking swipes at Sky pundits because they're biased and their criticism is always meant to destabilize me. Why haven't I ever criticized GL experts even though they rip me apart daily? Because they know what they're talking about.
Wenger wrote:We were very close to signing Mbappé. But PSG swooped in there at the last second after they stumbled upon Nick's shrewd analysis of the then-Monaco forward.
Zidane wrote:I hate GL, especially the Madrid section. Just leave me be and let me play Benzema and flood the academy with my kids.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:Has lost his mind lmao

Jose Mourinho on Pep Guardiola: "He had the goalkeeper of England [Joe Hart], he doesn’t like him. He buys the goalkeeper of Barcelona [Claudio Bravo], he doesn’t like him. He buys another one [Ederson], now he likes him" Has Zabaleta + Kolarov. Replaces them with 3; from Tottenham, Monaco + Real. Can we buy 6/7 players at same time + invest £600m/£700m? No. He buys he buys he buys. We can't"

Mourinho on January signings, "I don't think [so]."

Mourinho, "Money makes a difference but please don't misinterpret my words as words against my club, my club has spent. Two years ago we paid lot of money for Paul, next year we'll pay a lot of money for one player I'm pretty sure. But we can't compete with [City]. They will buy who they want. No one can compete with their money"

Mourinho nevertheless believes that clubs like City and Ligue 1’s Paris Saint-Germain - who broke the world transfer record this summer with their £198m capture of Neymar - hold an advantage in the current transfer market which makes it difficult for other top clubs to compete.

“For example, we bought a striker in the summer – a very good striker – but that good striker was to replace Zlatan, it was not him and Zlatan to be in the best of their form from day one. We signed Victor Lindelof, we didn’t have Marcos Rojo, we had problems, so when we are assigning players it’s to replace people.

“If next summer we are going to sign a midfield player it will be to replace Michael Carrick. Michael is a phenomenal player who this season could give us nothing at all. He’s in the end of his career so if next summer we buy a midfield player it’s not to improve our squad, it’s to replace Michael Carrick, so to improve our squad in midfield we would need to buy two.”

All quotes from Independent
RealGunner wrote:Has lost his mind lmao

Jose Mourinho on Pep Guardiola: "He had the goalkeeper of England [Joe Hart], he doesn’t like him. He buys the goalkeeper of Barcelona [Claudio Bravo], he doesn’t like him. He buys another one [Ederson], now he likes him" Has Zabaleta + Kolarov. Replaces them with 3; from Tottenham, Monaco + Real. Can we buy 6/7 players at same time + invest £600m/£700m? No. He buys he buys he buys. We can't"

Mourinho on January signings, "I don't think [so]."

Mourinho, "Money makes a difference but please don't misinterpret my words as words against my club, my club has spent. Two years ago we paid lot of money for Paul, next year we'll pay a lot of money for one player I'm pretty sure. But we can't compete with [City]. They will buy who they want. No one can compete with their money"

Mourinho nevertheless believes that clubs like City and Ligue 1’s Paris Saint-Germain - who broke the world transfer record this summer with their £198m capture of Neymar - hold an advantage in the current transfer market which makes it difficult for other top clubs to compete.

“For example, we bought a striker in the summer – a very good striker – but that good striker was to replace Zlatan, it was not him and Zlatan to be in the best of their form from day one. We signed Victor Lindelof, we didn’t have Marcos Rojo, we had problems, so when we are assigning players it’s to replace people.

“If next summer we are going to sign a midfield player it will be to replace Michael Carrick. Michael is a phenomenal player who this season could give us nothing at all. He’s in the end of his career so if next summer we buy a midfield player it’s not to improve our squad, it’s to replace Michael Carrick, so to improve our squad in midfield we would need to buy two.”

All quotes from Independent

Is this is all really true he said these word, im disgusted, even for lame Mou, geez, its depressing seeing what this guys talks about sometimes, absolutely despicable and tiring.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:05 pm

i actually get his point, its part of what we're fighting for at madrid, not sure why there's such a big deal about it. he'd like two solid players for certain positions, cos these days its all about talent and depth. it comes off as defeatist to the media, but i get his point, and i think i understand what he's trying to do.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Jose on Conte dementia comment: "I don't blame him. Press should apologise to me + him. Question completely wrong + because of that, out of control reaction. I was speaking about myself. You said Mourinho said you behaved as a clown. I was speaking about myself.

Jose on Conte: "I don't need Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in past and will in future. What I will say is I will never be banned for match fixing."

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm

lmaoooooooo is that legit

sounds like a vintage GL comment in any thread with Juve fans tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Yea legit

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 pm

That's damn good banter

Mou is back

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 pm

I don’t have any credible info in front of me but has Mourinho ever failed to win the league in his second season with a club? Or will this be the first time? It certainly feels like he always does.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 pm

cut him some slack IMO since he delivered the (europa) league in his first season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Firenze wrote:cut him some slack IMO since he delivered the (europa) league in his first season

weren't you asking for the sack last week?
Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 6 Tumblr_nq40lcf8y31ruujl1o1_500

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm

nobody should be held accountable for comments they made 90 minutes after the conclusion of a match tbh

emotions flaring etc, I see clearly now and Mourinho is the man to lead us
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Firenze wrote:nobody should be held accountable for comments they made 90 minutes after the conclusion of a match tbh

That's actually a fair rule to be honest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:16 am

Prime Mou banter Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:55 am

Firenze wrote:nobody should be held accountable for comments they made 90 minutes after the conclusion of a match tbh

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:53 am

See this is the heel Mourinho that I used to enjoy but far too many times he's just a bitter hypocrite.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:25 am

There is something really sad about United fanbase celebrating press banter of their coach while their City neighbours, on the pitch, are rolling over the league. But at least there is something to celebrate this season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 am

It's been a while since we had a managerial feud in the PL tbh. Conte strolled into this when he responded to Jose's clown remarks. He knew he was alluding to himself yet no doubt was hoping either Conte or Klopp would take it the wrong way so he could play the missunderstanding card and take a shot at them.

Conte appears to be quite moronic to me. Each time Jose dangles anything he chomps.

Nonetheless this is peak Mourinho stuff. Much better than the sad boring shat he's got used to in the last years Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:36 pm

And this is why the WWEpl is the biggest league in the world. It is not the football being played on the pitch, or the ridiculous transfers/wages being spent on top players, it is the WWE style manager interviews that all the kids love.
I mean really, it is surely not the soccer being played, how can anyone take a league seriously that has been won so many time by Robert Huth.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next