izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:14 pm

I feel the same way you feel about Drummond, about Hassan Whiteside to be honest. He dominates games more than Howard at this point. I have seen more of his games than any other center this season though, so my opinion is clouded.

Drummond to me has gone past him. Neither have great post moves, but Drummond has actually shown improvement and starting to link moves together. I havent checked the stats, but I imagine he close to a 20 a game scorer. I dont know what Howard is putting up but I guess it isnt more than him. With Drummond out here rebounding like Moses Malone and being decent as a pick and roll defender. Im struggling to think of a single thing I would want Howard for instead.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:16 pm

1. Lebron
2. Curry
3. KD
4. Paul George
5. Westbrook
6. Paul
7. Leonard
8. Davis
9. Griffin
10. Cousins
11. Harden
12. Marc Gasol
13. Duncan
14. Wall
15. Lillard
16. LMA
17. Kyrie
18. Horford
19. Love
20. Draymond Green
21. Butler
22. Whiteside
23. Lopez
24. Millsap
25. Wiggins

It's hard to pick such a list. Noone will really have watched enough to decide. I might make a list of the players I'd pick if I had 1 pick for the franchise if I had them forever now.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'll revisit that position if this domination leads to back to back chips though Laughing

If Curry continues like this, or even close, plus the playoffs and wins another title....He has to be the best. Because If this isnt a hot streak and this just who he is now...DAMN.

But I am not convinced that is the case yet. He is balling, but the defence people are playing on him is lousy compared to what the Cavs did. So I want to see what happens vs teams like the Cavs.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Why Lillard over LMA freeza?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:22 pm

The Franchise wrote:Why Lillard over LMA freeza?

From what I've seen so far, I'd just pick him over if I wanted to win a game. It's very close though. I just don't know about Lamarcus Aldridge anymore, he might be in a slump though.

It's hard to say really though. LMA is better on defence, but I feel Lillard is just harder to stop on offense.

It could all just be down to me watching Lillard have career games every time I watch him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Agreed.

Howard does nothing much better than Drummond at this point, I think he controls the paint defensively better than Drummond at this point, which should be expected, but the gap isn't that bigger.

Whiteside, he looks like a supreme DeAndre Jordan. Way better defensively, about the same regarding offense = none whatsoever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Can I say, I am really down on Marc Gasol right now. Not just because I picked him against my wishes in Fantasy.

He just isnt doing what he could in my opinion. With his size and skills, he should be dominating more on the block.

I am just underwhelmed by 16 and 7, or whatever he is putting up.

When I watch him, I feel I should be seeing automatic 20. When Cousins has it, thats what I feel. He is getting at least 20 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

When I watch Marc, I see Sabonis for the Trailblazers. A very skilled center, great passer and sweet jump shot. But not dominating the paint.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Why Lillard over LMA freeza?

From what I've seen so far, I'd just pick him over if I wanted to win a game. It's very close though. I just don't know about Lamarcus Aldridge anymore, he might be in a slump though.

It's hard to say really though. LMA is better on defence, but I feel Lillard is just harder to stop on offense.

It could all just be down to me watching Lillard have career games every time I watch him.

I get ya. I just think LMA is just trying to figure out the Spurs offence. When he just plays, like last night, his jumper is still flames and you cant stop him getting it off. Too many jumpers for my liking but I think if you put him on any team that needs a number 1 option, he scores 24 a game or something.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Also if you had 1 pick to choose any player you wanted for your team as a franchise player. Is KAT in top 5 now? He looks like the surest pick in a long time. He'll also get a real good 3pt shot eventually, no doubt. He's got everything really.

If only we won that 1st overall. Still confident in Russell, but KAT was the perfect Center to play with Randle Laughing

We'll get Simmons this year though

Last edited by Freeza on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Same way you feel about KD i feel about Marc tbh Laughing He's just nowhere near aggressive enough and settles far too much and allows the rest of the team to do what they want and doesn't seem pissed off when it goes to shit like he should.

As soft as Pau can be at times, you could never really say that about him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Freeza wrote:Also if you had 1 pick to choose any player you wanted for your team as a franchise player. Is KAT in top 5 now? He looks like the surest pick in a long time. He'll also get a real good 3pt shot eventually, no doubt. He's got everything really.

If only we won that 1st overall. Still confident in Russell, but KAT was the perfect Center to play with Randle Laughing

We'll get Simmons this year though

Yeah man. If we talking drafted a player for the future aswell he has to be up there. I seen his form when he has taken and knocked down 3's, he is going to make it.

I see him as like a slightly bigger and better Al Horford. I dont know if he will be a dominate 25 a game go to scorer, but an all around elite big I think so.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:27 pm

http://hoopshype.com/2015/11/28/the-96-bulls-vs-todays-warriors-whos-the-best-team-1-through-15-and-overall/

So without a doubt, I can say the Golden State Warriors would beat the ’96 Chicago Bulls with or without the rules of hand checking!

Laughing

Alot of people these days talk about the old guys who think that in their day everything was better.

Well I say we now live in a time where people think that everything that happens today is better.

The 96 Bulls would crush this team. What a ridiculous conclusion Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Wait people really believe GSW today are better than Bulls? Shocked

Aside from McAgger, who's extremely biased, I can't see who legit thinks this.

The stats that guy posts, Bulls have better offensive and defensive rating even.

Rodman could shut down Draymond totally. Pippen and Jordan on their A-game could shut down every perimeter player basically. I'd love some sort of reality where it could happen though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:12 pm

I have seen people say that Jordan couldn't lock down Curry lol, so this doesn't surprise me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:07 pm

izzy wrote:If he keeps up this level of play till the All Star break, he'll boot Dwight out completely.

I didn't watch the game yesterday, but I heard it was Drummond looking like the seasoned vet and Dwight was the up and comer.

Embarrassing.

As of right now I think he would be starting in the ASG. 18/17/2stl/2blks, 20/20 was never sustainable but I think he can stay around that.
Slowly getting better offensively:
https://twitter.com/DetroitPistons/status/671509459005546496

Also as far as the ASG, early, but no one talks about Kemba Walker but he's been the 2nd or 3rd best PG in the East so far(depends where you have Jackson), on a winning team.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:08 pm

2 players with +30 PER on the same team Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Houston trying to dump Lawson already http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/12/01/rumor-houston-seeing-if-there-is-trade-market-for-ty-lawson/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

should've done that before getting rid of McHale. And I doubt anyone's gonna trade for a drunk
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Get him on 76ers and see if they can't get more wins than us imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Just saw the 76ers and Lakers are playing tonight, they might get a win
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:21 pm

dmize wrote:Just saw the 76ers and Lakers are playing tonight, they might get a win

Game of the year imo. We need a loss badly. Inb4 Kobe 60 points.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Dwight Laughing

http://giant.gfycat.com/EnchantedPlumpAuk.gif
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have seen people say that Jordan couldn't lock down Curry lol, so this doesn't surprise me.

Okay mate.

Lock down means he holds him to like 10 points or to some insanely inefficient FG%. That ain't happening.

I'm sorry but Jordan never defended anyone with Curry's range and release as well as his handles and passing, and insanely efficient scoring around the rim.

It won't be a lockdown by any means. Not by himself.

Curry will get his. He'll run Jordan around screens all game if he's single guarding him. And if he's heating up, his release is way too quick for Jordan to do anything about it.

I think they have to double Curry.

I don't think the warriors would beat those bulls because it wouldn't matter no one can guard Jordan anyways. Plus you double team Curry and Klay will get eaten alive by Pippen. And you'll have to depend on Iggy and Draymond to outscore Jordan. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:51 pm

And yes Curry is the best player in the league right now. Stahp it already. It's not up for discussion unless Curry's level comes down.

Curry
LeBron
Kawhi
KD
PG

top 5 for me in that order atm.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Curry needs to show he's better than LeBron in finals if they both get their imo. Or atleast show he's better than him when it counts. LeBron is really just trying to get to the playoffs atm, and isn't playing at full power. But yeah, Curry is amazing so far. But it's alot like the Raptors situation etc. it doesn't really count for much unless they can do it when it matters.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 pm

You are taking the term lockdown too seriously lol, I mean couldn't defend him. Because what idiots have been saying lol.

People need calm their shit, *bleep* Dellefckingdova gave him trouble ffs lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Freeza wrote:Curry needs to show he's better than LeBron in finals if they both get their imo. Or atleast show he's better than him when it counts. LeBron is really just trying to get to the playoffs atm, and isn't playing at full power. But yeah, Curry is amazing so far. But it's alot like the Raptors situation etc. it doesn't really count for much unless they can do it when it matters.

You're saying it like he and they didn't do it last season when it mattered.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next