izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:16 pm

You know this reminds me of our little discussion right about this time of the year last season Laughing I said Steph was winning MVP and if we avoid Spurs we're winning the whole thing and you laughed it off.

And guess what happened Laughing

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:18 pm

What? i always said Steph should win MVP lol, get your facts right lol.

As for the championship, i said that because i didn't believe Spurs and Clippers( laugh it off if you want but you know damn well they would have been much tougher than Memphis and Houston) would both be gone before the WCFs lol.

Anyway i don't see what's wrong with previous post tbh, nothing i have said there is wrong IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:21 pm

No I'm not talking about late in the season. I'm talking about early last season. You didn't come around until well into 2015. In November and December 2014 you were laughing all of it off.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Prove it hmm

I always favored him over Lebron and Harden, even early on that was obvious.

I might have preferred KD before he got injured, but that's about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Don't call me James wrote:No I'm not talking about late in the season. I'm talking about early last season. You didn't come around until well into 2015. In November and December 2014 you were laughing all of it off.

Yeah, but his first point can still stand. Perhaps at that point in the season he was still waiting to see how they would fare. It's your team so of course you're going to have faith in them, that doesn't make you right or wrong. I think you're reading too much into his post and coming across as defensive. Sure you can only play who is in front of you, but you can't say that's irrelevant - in my opinion basketball is one of those sports where the superior team tends to come out on top, so I understand why Mole would like to see a larger sample size again the stronger teams in the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:52 pm

I don't need to see it tbf, i know how good they are. It's just McAgger is coming across as someone who has seen his team blow out the very best Laughing

When it's not the case but it doesn't matter anyway. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:11 am

KNICKSTAPE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:17 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Freeza wrote:GSW must lose soon also

Ain't happening anytime soon m8. So far ahead of everyone else it's not even funny. Whenever we play Spurs might be the game we lose.

don't sleep http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199603240TOR.html
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:17 am

Detroit 8th seed in the East lol. They've played like 75% road games and are 5-3, they're a top 5 team in the East.

GS hasn't played Spurs or Cavs but they've beaten good teams
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:32 am

Better than Miami, Cleveland, Chicago, Toronto, Washington and Atlanta? Nope not having that, it's still very early I'd be very surprised if they are above 7 seed as presently constructed.

As for Golden State, have they really? I'll ignore Clippers as I was mentioning about blowing out good teams and they didn't blow them out. Houston, New Orleans and Memphis may have been good teams last year, but as of right now they are not.

Golden State are not the only team who have dealt with them very easily as proof by their respective records.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:46 am

Ah yes the juggernaut 3-4 Wizards who give up 110 ppg

They're on par with Chicago, and since they beat them I'm inclined to say they're better, yeah

and this is with their bench missing Jennings and Meeks, which is their main weakness. Only gonna get better when Jennings gets back in a couple weeks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:59 am

Curry 35 points and it's 3rd Proud

I like Towns a lot. Man this guys is gonna be special.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 am

Can't wait for the Christmas day match up, just hope Kyrie is healthy so we can smash them into oblivion
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08 am

I'm also supporting Curry and the GSW until Lakers become relevant again mmkay cool thxbye.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Glad Curry is getting more aggressive, it's showing up the fraud Klay Thompson for what he is.

Draymond Green is fantastic though, didn't think he could really get any better after last season. Leading the team in rebounds and assists as well being the best defender on the team by a country mile. ( which considering how great they are is really saying something)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Watched the new Kareem documentary. It's really interesting, you should watch it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 pm

I think Detroit could definitely be a top 5 team in the East this year. I think people are sleeping on ATL a little bit this year, but I think CLE-MIA-ATL-CHI-DET are probably the best of that conference

Washington and Toronto are good teams but Washingtons frontcourt is pretty weak now that Gortat and Nene are both in decline, and as I've said Toronto might get a good seed but they'll fold early bc again...DeRozan
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Not denying they could beat Toronto in the playoffs, in fact i'd favour them Laughing

But i don't see them getting a better regular season record tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Swanhends wrote:I think Detroit could definitely be a top 5 team in the East this year. I think people are sleeping on ATL a little bit this year, but I think CLE-MIA-ATL-CHI-DET are probably the best of that conference

Washington and Toronto are good teams but Washingtons frontcourt is pretty weak now that Gortat and Nene are both in decline, and as I've said Toronto might get a good seed but they'll fold early bc again...DeRozan

Washington do however have John Wall who is better than anyone Miami have, anyone Atlanta have, anyone Chicago have, anyone Detroit have, and anyone Toronto have.

He's started the season slow but I'm sure he'll pick up.

On another note, is John Wall second best player in the east after Bron? I think yes.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:39 pm

No lol, if this keeps up he's not even the best player on Washington.

Best passing and defense PG though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Then who is?

He's obviously in the conversation. Don't wave it off like it's not a possibility.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Are we forgetting a certain someone called Paul *bleep* George? Who is currently averaging 24-9-5 ffs. A healthy Paul George which is he is right now and there's no reason to think he won't be is miles above Wall.

There's a bunch of guys i can make arguments for as well, as i said hell if Beal's improvement continues then it's gonna be a very realistic thing to say that he's better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah forgot Paul George Laughing Specially now that he's healthy again.

Paul George and John Wall are really the only 2 who are really in conversation at the moment. And I don't think it's miles difference between like you say.

Washington is still Wall's team. Until Beal can do a Westbrook and announce himself as an alpha on that team and really share the burden with Wall then he's going to be seen as inferior.

If Drummond continues this 20-20 thing over a season or more then he's in conversation.

Rose will have the injury questions marks over him until he stays healthy and reaches his 2011 form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Rose usually shows up against the best point guards, he'll never be consistent ever again. I have accepted that but when it comes to the marquee match ups he still is very capable.

Hell he took over against Wall last year in one of their match ups.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:11 pm

boizzzz, best bets 2-3 bets for 2night? thinking cavs -6.... dono which other line to take  hmm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 UGkNm4m
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:22 pm

I think you should take Wolves at +7.5 vs Pacers. I think they may even win that.

Also Kings -6.5 vs nets sounds very good. Nets are horrible but Kings are inconsistent as shit. It's hard to call. But I think it's worth the risk.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next