S
Collblanc
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
free_cat
79 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 18 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Nah i'm just taking the piss because you have a tendency to overreact and overrate players who come from nowhere to have amazing seasons.

See Mahrez tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 18 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Mahrez is quietly having a good season again IMO, obviously not to the same standard as the title winning season. I still think he's a solid player that would improve a lot of the top teams in the PL. Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal, Spurs. He was clearly playing above his level a couple years ago though, but allow the overreaction. He was ridiculous that year.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:48 pm

As i said he was great but i can think of multiple players who have had better seasons this season alone lol.

Everyone here rejects it out of hand, but he was meh February onwards and Leicester won games due to their defence and Kante when their goals basically dried up for 3 months.

Yes he's been very good this season, but please allow the magical fantasy land that he had this amazing all time great season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 pm

He is on a high atm but i just dont see the raw talent of a once in a generation player. I hope he proves me wrong.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Top 3 player in the world alongside Messi and Nerman.

Salah's better than Messi and Neymar.

Yeah just like the season Leicester won the league Mahrez had the best PL season in a decade right?

Even worse. Wasn't it Mahrez had a better season than any of Maradona?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm

that sounds familiar, not sure if it was me or RG that said it

either way I stand by that statement Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:56 pm

As a true supporter of Brexit i agree tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Though it was harmonica, can't remember anymore.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Nah it was RG lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Adit wrote:He is on a high atm but i just dont see the raw talent of a once in a generation player. I hope he proves me wrong.

KdB doesn't have those noticeable qualities that teens on social media and casuals love (ie Headless Dribbling or being a PACE BABBY).

He does all the basics at a high level nothing flashy. He has no noticeable weakness in his game. Plus he a big game player. A truly complete midfielder Proud Proud Molenation

Spoiler:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Yeah kdb is a once in a generation player easy lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 am

what KDB is doing now is what most players at the top level should be doing and that's simply looking up. so many players now just get the head down and put the ball where they think it should go. most of his passes that lead to goals are simple passes that can be done if only players would just look at the runs and make the pass. now I'm not saying every player can pick out the perfect pass but if only players would look up from time to time they would have a much much better assist rate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 am

The only thing KDB hasn't shown this season is a Iniesta like Agility.

But everyone has some sort of weakness lol, that aside he has literally everything you would want from midfielder.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The only thing KDB hasn't shown this season is a Iniesta like Agility.

But everyone has some sort of weakness lol, that aside he has literally everything you would want from midfielder.
true. but the things he does best is get the basics right. ive seen players like aaron lennon beat 6 players then put a simple pass out for a throw in. then ive seen players like Pirlo who couldent beat a dead donkey put a pass on a dime. yes I know that's one extream to another but my point is doing a simple thing like lifting your head and just playing the right pass would improve every player in world football.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:00 am

The title of this thread would still uphold if he remained under the coaching of Mourinho or any other bum.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am

Myesyats wrote:The title of this thread would still uphold if he remained under the coaching of Mourinho or any other bum.

I'm surprised there isn't a Coutinho thread after his very underwhelming start in Spain. Must be the enormous fee.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 am

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:The title of this thread would still uphold if he remained under the coaching of Mourinho or any other bum.

I'm surprised there isn't a Coutinho thread after his very underwhelming start in Spain. Must be the enormous fee.

His start hasn't been underwhelming at all. I don't know where you got that from. He's been really good, IMO.

Also, my intention wasn't to strike at de Bruyne but to highlight how Pep brings out the best out of him like, I believe, no one else would.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 am

CBarca wrote:Yeah kdb is a once in a generation player easy lol

sarcasm I hope
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:21 pm

He is as close as you can get to a once in a generational* player. Assuming your NOT counting players like Messi/Ronaldo, who are once in a life time players. He just enter his peak if he can maintains this level for the next 5/6 years he will be up there. Must win CL just racking up Domestic titles will not do it. And if he win something with Belgium THEN he will enter Xavi/Iniesta level.

More stats show his superiority to Salah.

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 18 1-pl

Eriksen comparison Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Just because you like one player doesn't mean you need to denigrate another. Eriksen most definitely compares to De Bruyne (and so does Ozil). The only reason Eriksen isn't much higher on that list is because it only measures in assists and goals, and Tottenham lack good finishers (this season, since Dele has regressed in terms of goalscoring). The difference between Eriksen and De Bruyne isn't that large, and when you look at the fact that Man City has scored twenty seven more goals than Spurs (with more able finishers and a much, much, much more expensive squad), you understand why there exists even a gap between them. City is far more attacking with superior attacking talent and a manager that encourages such play. Tottenham, at times similar, are a bit more reserved in general.

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 18 Am_s10

Oh, I also forgot to mention that Eriksen created more chances than De Bruyne last season (he was #1 in this category).

This isn't to say I think De Bruyne is a worse player. I do believe, personally, that De Bruyne is an overall superior player. With that being said, there absolutely exists a comparison between them. They aren't worlds apart. Same goes for Ozil, who is still an incredible player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 pm

CBarca wrote:Just because you like one player doesn't mean you need to denigrate another. Eriksen most definitely compares to De Bruyne (and so does Ozil). The only reason Eriksen isn't much higher on that list is because it only measures in assists and goals, and Tottenham lack good finishers (this season, since Dele has regressed in terms of goalscoring). The difference between Eriksen and De Bruyne isn't that large, and when you look at the fact that Man City has scored twenty seven more goals than Spurs (with more able finishers and a much, much, much more expensive squad), you understand why there exists even a gap between them. City is far more attacking with superior attacking talent and a manager that encourages such play. Tottenham, at times similar, are a bit more reserved in general.

Didn't mean to denigrate Eriksen just taking shots at @Firenze who doesn't "rate" the Goat. Me or anyother fan don't need to rate Eriksen when De Bruyne him self's rates Eriksen as a comparable player. [b]See at 1:10 mark

Last edited by nasir6371 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Twitter not embedding correctly, used YT video.)
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Understood Thumbs up
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 am

can someone change the title of this thread from this sadist dumb dog OP

insulting and that price is a bargain for him

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Yh, let the hype die down for a bit eh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 pm

If he isn't granted space to operate by others' hard work, he is a bit Juan Mata :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:07 pm

Adit wrote:He is on a high atm but i just dont see the raw talent of a once in a generation player. I hope he proves me wrong.

Again..This guy is another Dybala. Very good player but not the one who can take the team to next level.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next