zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 33 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:11 pm

M99 wrote:inb4 Bryan announces he is special referee in Brie Bella vs Charlotte.

I'm kind of expecting some Brie angle actually Laughing There's been rumors of a non competing angle with Bryan for a while.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 33 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 31 minutes ago
Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Or that....

Shame really, i don't particularly like him as much as most but it's not nice to see people having to retire due to injury.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:47 pm

inb4

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Casciavit wrote:Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 31 minutes ago
Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 33 Hhhhoneyboobooface
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:44 pm

I don't think WWE will miss him much TBH. He isn't there to interfere with Reigns' ascension to the top anymore. Now they have AJ Styles who appeals to the hardcore fanbase. It wouldn't surprise me if he started doing the yes chants Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:51 pm

He already teased retirement last year. This is most likely real.

Was the best thing in WWE in years. One of my favorites of all time certainly. Really sad to see him go out like this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:03 pm

As PWMania.com reported, Daniel Bryan announced on Twitter that he’s retiring due to medical reasons. This comes after Bryan recently requested his release but WWE officials told him he didn’t have the right to request it.

Bryan reportedly asked for his notice so he could return to the indies, perhaps working ROH and NJPW, but Vince McMahon told him no. Bryan is in a similar situation as Rey Mysterio because the time he’s been out of action was being applied to his contract as an extension.

Bryan went to New York on the Thursday before the WWE Royal Rumble for more tests and according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio, apparently that’s where the story ends, even though there were more tests planned. Bryan could explain more on what happened during RAW tonight. Meltzer also speculated that Bryan retiring is probably his decision, not something the company is making him do.

We know that at one point, Bryan was cleared by a doctor for the MLB’s Arizona Cardinals and then doctors at UCLA, but not WWE’s Dr. Joseph Maroon. Vince will not go against Maroon and the general feeling is that unless Maroon has cleared Bryan, the retirement is probably legit and not a swerve.

(Source: F4WOnline)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Its 100% legit.

Coach
Let me be VERY clear. This is not a work. Not a storyline. Real life. And it stinks for one of the really good guys.

Sami Zayn
Without @WWEDanielBryan, many of the performers you love in @WWENXT & @WWE would never have been hired. He broke down barriers for us all.

Bayley
Sad news for @WWE...But, was his career so special that it will live on forever? #YesYesYes #ThankYouDanielBryan

Cody Rhodes
My trainer told me I'd have mostly acquaintances & very very few friends. @WWEDanielBryan is my friend. We thank you. #Panera #TheVan

Bullet Club
He is truly one of the greats in the ring, shame these things happen! #ThankYouBryan @WWEDanielBryan

Johnny Gargano
@WWEDanielBryan is without a doubt the best wrestler I've ever been in the ring with. He paved the way for guys like me. Thank you.

Coach
confirmed @WWEDanielBryan will join me on "Off the top rope". Tuesday 9p @SportsCenter. His first interview on his impending retirement.

Miz
Congrats on an incredible career. Glad I was able to be there for it. An honor to share the ring w/ u.

Total Divas
.@WWEDanielBryan has announced his retirement from @WWE: http://bit.ly/1nTiHVZ #TotalDivas

ROH
#ThankYouAmericanDragon #ThankYouDanielBryan Thank you for your contributions to @ringofhonor @WWEDanielBryan

Wale
@WWEDanielBryan pls be kayfabe

Matt Jackson
@WWEDanielBryan Thank you for everything you did for wrestling.

Tommaso Ciampa
#ThankYouBryan

Hideo Itami
I wanted to see you @WWEDanielBryan in the ring one more time...
#ThankYouDanielBryan #YesYesYes

Michael Cole
Old school Nxt seems like ages ago! #thankyoudanielbryan. It's been my honor to add a voice to all your accomplishments @WWEDanielBryan

Bella Twins
Love you @wwedanielbryan! You are one of the smartest, funniest, strongest, most courageous and… https://www.instagram.com/p/BBiU9RRikCe/

Dolph Ziggler
Selfishly. I always wanted 1 more, DB! I'm no mark for titles, etc. but us "not quite ready for prime time players" "tied" taker/shawn

Joey Styles
It will take years before history realizes how much @WWEDanielBryan changed the criteria for @WWE recruiting talent.
#ThankYouDanielBryan

Natalya
Thank-you @WWEDanielBryan.

Kalisto
From one #LuchaDragon to THE #AmericanDragon... #ThankYouDanielBryan
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Casciavit wrote:I don't think WWE will miss him much TBH. He isn't there to interfere with Reigns' ascension to the top anymore. Now they have AJ Styles who appeals to the hardcore fanbase. It wouldn't surprise me if he started doing the yes chants Laughing

From a talent point of view they have enough to cover the loss agreed, whether they actually use the talent is another matter entirely. Although i do like how they booked AJ so far, we'll see if they do the same with the other NXT guys coming through the indies.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:18 pm

MT just in case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

We love you, bro.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Wonder how MT is taking the news. Stay strong Sad
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Bryan was not just exclusively liked by the hardcore fanbase. Everyone caught on to him on the road to WM30. Kids, casuals, marks, smarks, older fans. Some of the stuff was seeping into mainstream news and people were watching RAW, Smackdown because of it. I remember the ratings report on one RAW saying viewership declining after hearing that Daniel Bryan was not showing up, even though the segment involved Triple H, Batista, Orton. Hell Smackdown got high ratings when Bryan was main eventing there.

I just have a pipe dream that Nakamura or Undertaker challenges him to one last match but yeah thats extremely unlikely.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Out of interest, why Undertaker? I mean i understand the idea but he's pretty crap now tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Disagree that he's crap. He had great matches with Brock on Summerslam and HIAC. He looked good against Wyatt Family on Survivor Series too.

Currently the plan is Taker vs Cena but there's a high chance Cena won't get fit. Then we will get Taker vs Strowman which will be terrible. Bryan vs Taker would put two fantastic in ring wrestlers and will be a WM worthy match. Taker actually requested to work with Bryan on 30 when the plan was to do Bryan vs Sheamus.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Still got a feeling it's a massive swerve. Everyone comes out to shake his hand, when suddenly Bryan hits Reigns from outta nowhere. HHH hands him the title, corporate Bryan. Lesnar wins the triple threat, faces Bryan. HHH/Reigns. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:51 pm

M99 wrote:Disagree that he's crap. He had great matches with Brock on Summerslam and HIAC. He looked good against Wyatt Family on Survivor Series too.

Currently the plan is Taker vs Cena but there's a high chance Cena won't get fit. Then we will get Taker vs Strowman which will be terrible. Bryan vs Taker would put two fantastic in ring wrestlers and will be a WM worthy match. Taker actually requested to work with Bryan on 30 when the plan was to do Bryan vs Sheamus.

Just my opinion but haven't seen a good Taker WM match since the HIAC with HHH, rest of them have just been ok. No surprise really as he's old but still.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Why didn't you like his match against Punk nor his HIAC against Lesnar? Taker's still pretty good, he just needs somebody to carry him.

Edit: Lesnar

Last edited by Casciavit on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:57 pm

I said i liked the HIAC hmm

But nah, Lesnar match was pretty average and was saved by the controversial swerve ending.

Punk match wasn't great in isolation either, not Punk's fault as he had to carry him but it was a sign there and then that he was starting to get old.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Its so weird watching the crowd pop for Bryan without any Yes chants Laughing

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Damn the noise that was made on a Smackdown. The Daniel Bryan not weak link run was an amazing period.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 am

tuning into the first 20 mins tonight to confirm that bryan danielson is retiring

will be rustled if this is a swerve
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:45 am

Firenze wrote:tuning into the first 20 mins tonight to confirm that bryan danielson is retiring

will be rustled if this is a swerve

Proud

Molerenze stays winning.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:02 am

Sad

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:03 am

No swerve.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:08 am

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 33 X3lvD1

heard he has been cleared by so many legit doctors but the wwe one will never clear him for action

not to kick a man when he's down but i'll bump this post of mine in 15 months or less when that bella twin divorces him

both of them are locker room slores that obviously only did it to further their careers by hooking up with the two biggest stars at the time..now bryan doesn't offer anything, guarantee she splits from him :coffee:

Last edited by Firenze on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next