Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 23 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Adit wrote:
S wrote:Juventus have rejected a €60m offer from Liverpool for Alvaro Morata, according to Gazzetta's @carlolaudisa.

Bs

Juventus can't sell him as long as there is buy back option for real Madrid.

And you know that how?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 23 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Sri Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:48 pm

60m for Morata?! Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:
S wrote:Juventus have rejected a €60m offer from Liverpool for Alvaro Morata, according to Gazzetta's @carlolaudisa.

Bs

And you know that how?

That is how buy back clause works.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 pm

srigooner wrote:120m for Martial?! Laughing

Yeah,like who would've thought.

Thats the transfer market for you,nowadays,thanks to EPL money (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Adit wrote:

Bs

And Juventus wont sell him.

So yeah,bs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm not certain that is how buyback works.

I think it means Juventus are obligated to accept an offer from Real if it meets the value agreed previously within Morata's transfer to Juventus. Just like regular release clause, only exclusive to Real Madrid.

Other than that, other clubs should be free to make bids as usual.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Adit wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:

Bs

And you know that how?

Not necessarily no. You can't know how exactly Morata's works
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Guarin to Jiangsu

Inter will go for Soriano
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

And you know that how?

Well I know so that's that.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 pm

The buy-back clause can be anything that's negotiated between the clubs. It doesn't have to be one set in stone rule. But there's no way we're buying another striker right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Adit wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:

Well I know so that's that.

Right... well unless Morata's transfer contract got leaked too I doubt very much that you do.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Vibe wrote:I'm not certain that is how buyback works.

I think it means Juventus are obligated to accept an offer from Real if it meets the value agreed previously within Morata's transfer to Juventus. Just like regular release clause, only exclusive to Real Madrid.

Other than that, other clubs should be free to make bids as usual.
In the end, final decision is down to the player.

He can reject a return even if Madrid trigger the clause.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Adit wrote:

Bs

THat's not true Adit. We have SOLD Morata to Juventus, they are free to do anything they want, providing that we do not activate our buy back clause. He is not on loan.

So for example, they can give him a new contract, as they did, whereas if he was on loan, they couldnt have.

Buy Back Clause is just a provision that allows us in the period defined by the selling contract to come in and to put in a bid at a price defined in advance to sign the player back without any negotiation whatsoever, regardless of what Juventus was planning. It's an obligation to sell to us exclusively at a specific price.

So if they are about to sell him for 60 mil, we can step in, put 35 mil on the table and cockblock them. They wont have any choice but to disregard any other offer and to accept the offer.

No i have not read his contract details, but this is what common sense tells me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Adit wrote:

Bs

THat's not true Adit. We have SOLD Morata to Juventus, they are free to do anything they want, providing that we do not activate our buy back clause. He is not on loan.

So for example, they can give him a new contract, as they did, whereas if he was on loan, they couldnt have.

Buy Back Clause is just a provision that allows us in the period defined by the selling contract to come in and to put in a bid at a price defined in advance to sign the player back without any negotiation whatsoever, regardless of what Juventus was planning. It's an obligation to sell to us exclusively at a specific price.

So if they are about to sell him for 60 mil, we can step in, put 35 mil on the table and cockblock them. They wont have any choice but to disregard any other offer and to accept the offer.

No i have not read his contract details, but this is what common sense tells me.

The contract of buy back runs until 2018.

Juventus can't sell him with out permission from real before 2018 because it contradicts the first contact.

Simple as that. They can sell only if Madrid permits them ( by asking for money) or simply has to wait until the buy back period is over.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:58 pm

It's until 2017 summer.

What Nick said is perfectly right regarding the buyback.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Adit wrote:

Bs

Even that is not necessarily the case. The buy back clause can be, and probably is, restricted to certain time periods etc.

We had a buy back clause for Emre Can for the summer 2 years after he left, Leverkusen sold him after one year.
We got compensation but we couldn't force them to keep him just so that we might buy him back a year later.

Similarly, Real may have a buy back clause valid only in summer, doesn't mean Juve couldn't sell him now without Real being able to do anything about it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Why did Bayern got a compensation if they had no say in the transfer? Think about it. You sold him yet you had a say in his transfer because you had 1 more buy back period left.

Same case with morata. If juventus wants to sell him before 2018 they will have to strike a deal with real Madrid.... If not it directly contradicts the first contact.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Liverpool bidding 60m for Morata. Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Arguing what the buy-back clause in Morata's case is is pointless, because it can be literally anything, your imagination is the limit when you negotiate transfer contracts between clubs. Some buy-back clauses include this and that, others that and this, and the rest chat shit and get banged.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:38 pm

What Nick says is the general idea of a buyback clause though, i doubt he's wrong really.

It's a moot point though because i REALLY REALLY doubt Liverpool have offered even half the rumored value.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:40 pm

BT sports money mole

Even relegation teams are bidding big sums these days
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 pm

The thing is he himself contradicts. He said buy back is obligation to sell at a certain price. How can the obligation to sell to us in 2018 can be kept if they sell him in 2015?

Read with that Bayern getting compensation for selling in buy back period. It all makes sense. The parent club has a say in buy back period.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 pm

I get that but their owner isn't exactly the most crazy of spenders usually Laughing

It's basically the equivalent of Ashley spending 25m on a player really, no matter how much TV money there maybe it just seems unlikely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Adit wrote:The thing is he himself contradicts. He said buy back is obligation to sell at a certain price. How can the obligation to sell to us in 2018 can be kept if they sell him in 2015?

Read with that Bayern getting compensation for selling in buy back period. It all makes sense. The parent club has a say in buy back period.
Man firstly get your information correct.The clause exists for 2 yrs or rather 2 windows.2016 summer and 2017 summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I get that but their owner isn't exactly the most crazy of spenders usually Laughing

It's basically the equivalent of Ashley spending 25m on a player really, no matter how much TV money there maybe it just seems unlikely.
Do you realize they splashed like €90m odd for both Firmino and Benteke ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:51 pm

S wrote:
Adit wrote:The thing is he himself contradicts. He said buy back is obligation to sell at a certain price. How can the obligation to sell to us in 2018 can be kept if they sell him in 2015?

Man firstly get your information correct.The clause exists for 2 yrs or rather 2 windows.2016 summer and 2017 summer.
that's not the point though. Can you give an explanation to the post though?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next