Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:11 am

salmano9 wrote:
Wow this guy has got something. I haven't ever seen a player thats that good with airball dribbling and chipping the defenders...

Better be, reports say we are selling Pereyra for him.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:14 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Wow this guy has got something. I haven't ever seen a player thats that good with airball dribbling and chipping the defenders...

Better be, reports say we are selling Pereyra for him.

Wooooooow, too much sacrafice for him init?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:20 am

Reports also say the spanish teams are in it too so we are not certain to get him
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:05 am

Our probable attack for next season:
Dybala Berardi Zaza Mandzu (Cavani?)
Or Dybala Morata Zaza Berardi Cavani?
Dybala Morata Mandzu Zaza Berardi ?
Dybala Cavani Berardi Zaza Mandzu?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 am

Tuttosport - Mandzukic, Tottenham insists
04.15.2016 16:20 of Drafting TuttoJuve Twitter: @Tuttojuve_com article read 1642 times
©️ photo by Daniele Mascolo / PhotoViews
Tuttosport - Mandzukic, Tottenham insists

As reported by Tuttosport, the English Tottenham do not give up Mandzukic and prepare to make a concrete offer to Juve. Allegri would not want to deprive but, before a proposal of at least 25 million to 30 million, the Bianconeri could really sell the Croatian tip.

LISTEN TMWRADIO.com - Tuttomercatoweb TO LISTEN
===
Sell him IMO. We would get a good profit for a player in this age. Use the money to buy Cavani, who is a year younger.

Dybala Zaza Cavani Berardi. PERFECT. + a world class trequartista if we sell Pereyra and RM get Morata back... :fap: :fap: :fap:

around 70m generated from sales of Morata Mandzu and Pereyra... :fap:
25m spent on Berardi, 40m including bonuses on Cavani, and add some more from the pocket to get Oscar/Mkhtiryan/Isco... Perfect...

Even better if Cuadrado stays, which will add depth to use 352.

A new winning cycle.. Very Happy Dybala and Pogba to lead and the CL is in our pockets next season... (LOL ok not yet...)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:54 am

If we can get Cavani then take those 30 mill for sure.

That attack you posted is dreamlike. Dybala, Zaza, Cavani and Berardi drinking
With Ibra on the fence Cavani might not be available but we can hope.

Not hating on Mandzukic though, he has been great and plays like a Juventino Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:17 am

rincon wrote:If we can get Cavani then take those 30 mill for sure.

That attack you posted is dreamlike. Dybala, Zaza, Cavani and Berardi drinking
With Ibra on the fence Cavani might not be available but we can hope.

Not hating on Mandzukic though, he has been great and plays like a Juventino Molenation

Mandzukic is great, but Cavani is more dynamic and is more of a finisher rather than Mandzu, who is a poacher and uses physicality very often to win battles.

More than 40m for Cavani is too much. That is the maximum I would pay for him. I don't know if his move will depend on Zlatan or not. Currently Cavani is not happy and he would want to change teams if possible.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 am

He wants to be the CF. If Ibra leaves then PSG might keep him and make him the main man.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:19 pm

rincon wrote:He wants to be the CF. If Ibra leaves then PSG might keep him and make him the main man.

Yes I know what you mean, but tbh once th eplayer is unhappy at the club, it is hard to make him happy. Nonetheless, P$G want Ibra to stay and he is the main man there, not Cavani.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Juve close on PSG teen Ikone
By Football Italia staff

French papers claim Juventus are in advanced talks with Jonathan Ikone, who could leave PSG for just €1.5m.

The Bianconeri have made huge profits from this sort of approach, signing Paul Pogba from Manchester United at the end of his contract and swooping for Paris Saint-Germain prodigy Kingsley Coman – now at Bayern Munich – for €1.5m.

According to L’Equipe, Beppe Marotta is about to do it again with advanced talks over personal terms with 17-year-old PSG talent Ikone.

Full name Nanitamo Jonathan Ikone, he will turn 18 next month and can play on the left or right wing in attacking roles.

As he is not yet a professional player, Juventus could sign him with just a €1.5m compensation fee for Paris Saint-Germain.

He is a France Under-17 international with six goals in 14 caps at that level.
===
The next Coman? Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Marotta: ‘Cavani very interesting’

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta says Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani is “very interesting.”

The former Napoli striker has been linked with a move to the Bianconeri, and the director admitted that the Turin giants are interested.

“Cavani is a top player,” Marotta said on Radio Anch'io Sport.

“We’re looking forward to build a competitive team, not just in Italy but above all in Europe. The objective is to take every opportunity.

“Today Cavani is a PSG player. I don’t know if he’s for sale, but he’s very interesting.”

Marotta said earlier today that Paul Pogba is not for sale, and repeated that warning.

“Pogba is not for sale, we made a precise choice last year for the next few seasons. The priority for the decision lies with the footballer, but there are no particular signs in that regard.

“His natural habitat is here, but then in football you never know. No Juventus player is for sale unless he wants to go.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:27 pm

I'd only take Cavani if our hands are tied in Morata's deal.Because it will be really hard to bring Cavani here.

I'd be happy with a low spending transfer season if these players come: Rabiot,Bruno Peres,Tonelli/Blanchard

I've been impressed by Rabiot in Champions League.

Hopefully we keep both Cuadrado and Lemina and of course the likes of Pogba,Dybala,Sandro.

If Morata leaves 30 mln we are getting are like 50 mln in Beppe's hands Wink , we'll surely find a good replacement.

Out : Caceres,Hernanes,Padoin to create space for some HG players I guess.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:30 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I'd only take Cavani if our hands are tied in Morata's deal.Because it will be really hard to bring Cavani here.

I'd be happy with a low spending transfer season if these players come: Rabiot,Bruno Peres,Tonelli/Blanchard

Hopefully we keep both Cuadrado and Lemina and of course the likes of Pogba,Dybala,Sandro.

If Morata leaves 30 mln we are getting are like 50 mln in Beppe's hands Wink , we'll surely find a good replacement.

We can't sell all of our depth and Padoin is a must keep, I explained 203940239 times why. Hernanes and Caceres can go (extend only on low salary).

A good box to box quality player is a must after Marchisio's injury.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:36 pm

I ahve to say some part of it again. Padoin is the most professional player we have tbh, he never argues, he sits on the bench, always ready to come on and be where its needed too, he is always not great not bad just good. Can play multiple positions and earns really low salary, plus everyone loves him from players to fans.

BTW

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 E7nszn
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:17 am

You're apparently linked to Andre Gomes. Great player, will be an instant upgrade on Khedira.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:23 am

Yeah we have been linked to him over the last few weeks, dont know anything about him though.

Khedira has been very good, only the injuries are the problem.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:I'd only take Cavani if our hands are tied in Morata's deal.Because it will be really hard to bring Cavani here.

We can't sell all of our depth and Padoin is a must keep, I explained 203940239 times why. Hernanes and Caceres can go (extend only on low salary).

A good box to box quality player is a must after Marchisio's injury.

Is that your phone number? Very Happy

I was hoping we could gwt Gundogan. Maybe we can use sturaro more often to replace CM8?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 am

Top 10 most profitable clubs for 2014-15:

1 Manchester United $190m

2 Real Madrid $162m

3 Manchester City $131m

4 Arsenal $122m

5 Liverpool $115m

6 Barcelona $108m

7 Juventus $81m

8 Tottenham Hotspur $73m

9 Schalke $67m

10 Bayern Munich $60m
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Good for us!

The amount of money United makes is ridiculous.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:13 pm

we have good people who work with transfers
agnelli, marota, nedved, alegri
i trust these guys will do good

i am not really expecting big names on transfers i more expect transfers like we got on the past like; alex sandro, bonuci, licht, pogba, asamoah,

and maybe some kind of worth situation like tevez, khedira, pirlo

i like this kind of approach i think we should keep it that way no matter if someone like pogba may leave we don't need to go for the ones who are too expensive

if pogba leaves it will make no big difference same like vidal story , that should not effect how we approach the market

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:44 am

Reports suggest Massimiliano Allegri turned down Real Madrid in favour of a new deal with Juventus. cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Marotta: 'Pogba fundamental'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta assured Paul Pogba is “fundamental” and described the replacement for Claudio Marchisio.

“We too want to create a competitive team and therefore Pogba is a fundamental part of that,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

Alvaro Morata said he wants to stay in Turin, but Real Madrid have the buy-back option.

“We want to plan out the transfer strategy as quickly as possible. Clearly right now Real Madrid are fighting for the Liga title and the Champions League, so understandably their strategy has not been defined yet.”

Marchisio’s season is over after anterior cruciate ligament surgery, also forcing him to miss Euro 2016.

“We hope to get Marchisio back as soon as possible, even if we know that after surgery in situations like this it won’t be until at least the end of September or mid-October.

“We are certain he will take his place with certainty and we’ll evaluate together the best way to substitute him.

“We won’t sign a specific replacement for him, but rather we will sign an eclectic midfielder with different qualities.

“Our main objective is to build a group that is ‘Made in Italy’ to give us guarantees and consistency based on top level professionals.

“On top of that, our ‘little old men’ are proving to be up to the task and we’re sure they can continue to play an important role.

“We’ll seek our players in Italy first and foremost, then if we don’t find them we’ll look around Europe.”
====
Okay, so this confirms that if Morata would leave, we will definitely capture Berardi.

What he said about Marchisio, I think that he means we may sign a trequartista rather than a CM. What do you guys think?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:29 pm

salmano9 wrote:Marotta: 'Pogba fundamental'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta assured Paul Pogba is “fundamental” and described the replacement for Claudio Marchisio.

“We too want to create a competitive team and therefore Pogba is a fundamental part of that,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

Alvaro Morata said he wants to stay in Turin, but Real Madrid have the buy-back option.

“We want to plan out the transfer strategy as quickly as possible. Clearly right now Real Madrid are fighting for the Liga title and the Champions League, so understandably their strategy has not been defined yet.”

Marchisio’s season is over after anterior cruciate ligament surgery, also forcing him to miss Euro 2016.

“We hope to get Marchisio back as soon as possible, even if we know that after surgery in situations like this it won’t be until at least the end of September or mid-October.

“We are certain he will take his place with certainty and we’ll evaluate together the best way to substitute him.

“We won’t sign a specific replacement for him, but rather we will sign an eclectic midfielder with different qualities.

“Our main objective is to build a group that is ‘Made in Italy’ to give us guarantees and consistency based on top level professionals.

“On top of that, our ‘little old men’ are proving to be up to the task and we’re sure they can continue to play an important role.

“We’ll seek our players in Italy first and foremost, then if we don’t find them we’ll look around Europe.”
====
Okay, so this confirms that if Morata would leave, we will definitely capture Berardi.

What he said about Marchisio, I think that he means we may sign a trequartista rather than a CM. What do you guys think?

Its more like Cavani hint. I don't think we'll sign trequartista. For Beppe electric player is Vidal that kind of a player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 pm

with Naingollan and Allan taken I'm not seeing a top Vidal type CM in Italy. Maybe one of Bologna's Donsah/Diawara but they are not ready.

Im thinking its Saponara.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:57 pm

I read his interview and first player come to my mind is Saponara.
I'd prefer someone else ofc but I have the feeling we'll take him on loan with option to buy maybe...kinda had the same feeling with Tevez and boom that deal happened out o nowhere Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Cavani? I don't think he was referring anything to Cavani here. The first person who came to my mind was Berardi. Maybe Sapanora too. He was emphasizing on ITALIAN players a lot.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next