Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:09 pm

#Sky : coman will earn 1.4m a season double his salary @ #Juve , total deal is 28m (loan & buy out clause ) ,he will undergo medical soon"

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Lemina's transfer is useless IMO...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:10 am

Draxler is off the market guys
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 am

Only thing I don't understand is why the feck haven't we forced Bayern to include Gotze into the Vidal or Coman deals

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:40 am

inderbaby wrote:Only thing I don't understand is why the feck haven't we forced Bayern to include Gotze into the Vidal or Coman deals

Because Gotze refused us 2. First he wanted 14 days, then anothter 7 days and after that he told us he wants to stay in BM and fight for first team.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 am

I didn't know that. I thought Gotze wanted out too!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 am

gives Coman out to Bayern without having Draxler already in the bag, San Beppe Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:26 am

We got Milanned Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:15 pm

OMG !

heldt: it´s not true that draxler has been sold to wolfsburg. after the latest developments it´s quite possible this whole thing will go on until tomorrow evening.

Heldt on the club website: Draxler to Wolfsburg? That's not true."

http://www.schalke04.de/de/aktuell/news/150830_heldt/page/6314--10-213-.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:16 pm

WTF? We just lost Draxler to Wolfsburg? If this is true and we don get a proper AM (and when i say proper, i mean quasi-world-class), Marotta has really f*cked this mercato!!!!! So bummed out!!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Also Devi, I respect but dont share ur opinion on Coman. I think he would have excelled in Serie A or Juve given the proper chance. He is a talented player with enormous potential. Having said that, I dont oppose his sale if this brings a quality replacement.

Guys dont hate :'(
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:23 pm

The door isn't closed yet. New development happened Saturday, and we'll need some time to evaluate further.

Shocked Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Schalke denied Julian Draxler has a deal with Wolfsburg, but told worried Juventus “it’ll probably go on to the last minute.”

The situation exploded last night when Wolfsburg suddenly emerged as contenders for the 22-year-old midfielder, matching and even surpassing Juve’s offer of €26m plus €6m bonuses.

“The door is not yet closed, because on Saturday there were more developments and the issue of possibly substituting Julian,” director Horst Heldt told the official Schalke website.

That replacement is believed to be Filip Kostic of Stuttgart, worth €12m.

“We need to think about this a bit further. We will take the necessary time and make a decision by the transfer deadline.

“As of yesterday afternoon, Juventus had not submitted another official bid. The media claim Wolfsburg have a deal? That is not true.

“All the key issues are known. By Monday at 18.00 (17.00 GMT), any documents must be filed. Considering yesterday’s developments, it’ll probably go on to the last minute.”

Heldt also flatly denied Bild reports that Draxler had joked around with the Wolfsburg players after Saturday’s Bundesliga defeat and asked how he looked in their jersey.

Juventus need a creative midfielder and cannot wait until deadline day to get an answer from Schalke 04, so are turning to other targets instead.

These include Erik Lamela of Tottenham Hotspur and Zenit’s Axel Witsel.
--------------

Feck off, we waited long enough. Just sign one of Lamela/Hernanes/Vasquez/Witsel for this season and let's wait for next summer ffs.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Oh Devi, I want so bad this fcking mercato to be over...Fcking headache.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 pm

They are obviously trying to make us bid more than Wolfsburg so they can sell him to us.
I am against it.

And waiting for the last day so they can say to us that he will stay. *bleep* them no deal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 pm

I think that's the least probable thing that will happen. Draxler will leave the team, but it now looks that he will stay in the Bundesliga :'(.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Juventus have reportedly agreed terms on the deal for Olympique de Marseilles' Mario Lemina, beating Napoli.

The midfielder was already believed to be close to the Bianconeri in spite of an interest by their Azzurri rivals.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport online, director general Beppe Marotta is defining the last details of the deal with OM in these hours.

It appears that Mauricio Isla will join the Ligue 1 club as part of the deal, but not Paolo De Ceglie, who turned down the possibility of moving to France.

The financial details have not been released yet, though the most recent reports mentioned a €1.5m loan deal with an option to buy for €10m.

Great young player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Oh Devi, I want so bad this fcking mercato to be over...Fcking headache.

same here bro, same here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Tbh its Juves own fault. They should have made the bid they made yesterday just 1-2 weeks ago an Draxler would be a Juve player now.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:50 pm

It seems to me that we wanted to offload a couple of players before signing another one. I don't know if it was a wage issue.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:53 pm

at this pt. we can't outbid Wolfsburg, its all on us waiting for them to sell KDB, I think its over. This mercato well was poor if you ask me.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:56 pm

If we don't sign a TQ now we will sign one in January I believe.

We will just switch from 3-5-2 to 4-3-1-2 depending on the game with Cauadrado and Pereyra being the key players obviously.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Andrew_p, yes. But that doesnt necessarily mean that they HAVE to had sold the players first to buy. This can all be mercato gossip, who knows. But if this were to happen is a big blow to Marotta's negotiatin skills.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Are you sure that this Wolfsburg offer really exists and Schalke do not try to squeeze more money out of us? Anyone from Wolfsburg confirmed something?

These 'guru's ' are shit Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Are you sure that this Wolfsburg offer really exists and Schalke do not try to squeeze more money out of us? Anyone from Wolfsburg confirmed something?

These 'guru's ' are shit Very Happy

I am sure it exists bro, the only hope is if Draxler wants us over them, that is the only part we can win this, sure Schalke would take this to the last hour if they have to so more clubs can join and they get as much money out of this, which from a business perspective, you can't blame them, as to if it comes down to us vs Wolfsburg, I can't see us winning over them with KDB money.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Schalke: 'Draxler last-minute deal'
by Football Italia

Schalke denied Julian Draxler has a deal with Wolfsburg, but told worried Juventus “it’ll probably go on to the last minute.”

The situation exploded last night when Wolfsburg suddenly emerged as contenders for the 22-year-old midfielder, matching and even surpassing Juve’s offer of €26m plus €6m bonuses.

“The door is not yet closed, as we had extensive discussions on the transfer of Julian Draxler throughout Saturday.

“We will have to address the issue further. But we will also take the necessary time in order to make the best decision for the club,” director Horst Heldt told the official Schalke website.

“As of Saturday afternoon, Juventus had not made an official bid. The media claim Wolfsburg have a deal? That is not true.

“We all know what has to happen. A transfer has to be completed before 18:00 CEST on Monday. After our discussions on Saturday, it appears as if we are heading towards a last-minute decision.”

Heldt also flatly denied Bild reports that Draxler had joked around with the Wolfsburg players after Saturday’s Bundesliga defeat and asked how he looked in their jersey.

Juventus need a creative midfielder and cannot wait until deadline day to get an answer from Schalke 04, so are turning to other targets instead.

These include Erik Lamela of Tottenham Hotspur and Zenit’s Axel Witsel.
===
Calma biatches... Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next