ISIS terror attacks around the world

+70
zizzle
zigra
Vlad the Impaler
LeBéninois
Blue Barrett
Deja Vu
Zlatan
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
McLewis
rincon
BORUSSIA!!
free_cat
Lord Spencer
Casciavit
Winter is Coming
Il Diavolo
B-Mac
BarrileteCosmico
guest_07
Blue
Mamad
iftikhar
futbol
halamadrid2
S
Amar
El Messico
Jay29
EarlyPrototype
Swanhends
InterMalia
Andrew
VivaStPauli
Grande_Milano
Lucifer
Adit
McAgger
Donuts
juvealbanian
Raptorgunner
Cruijf
DuringTheWar
RedOranje
El Gunner
Freeza
LeVersacci
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
•MilanDevil•
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
Kaladin
rwo power
M99
The Demon of Carthage
RealGunner
Robespierre
sportsczy
FennecFox7
Lord Awesome
titosantill
Nishankly
Peccadillo
Myesyats
Pedram
mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

rincon wrote:Did we not learn anything from Fascism either? Silencing free speech is a dangerous road to start on. Its not that black and white. Where do you draw the lines?
nobody is silencing free speech. free speech in Europe can now get you killed. there is terror attacks all over the world today. from all countries. all races. the only thing that links them is islam and that is a fact.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:10 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Tbh we should introduce a Muslim registration act and issue them with special muslamic ID cards or chips.

If we are letting them come to Europe, we should build special ghettos for them and they aren't allowed to exit that place. Otherwise we will put them in concentration camps

the last time we had this many homo phobic anti sematic sexist crack pots in Europe they were goose stepping


WTF is goose stepping?

And I take it you agree with this post?
nazis
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by McLewis Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:15 am

My thoughts and support go out to the families of the victims. Terrible event and completely reprehensible.

What I see hasn't been talked about is the same thing I didn't really see getting talked about in the wake of the Paris attacks: the disenfranchised minorities within these countries. That's where ISIS are getting their manpower for stuff like this. These immigrant populations within cities like Brussels clearly don't trust the police force to protect and serve them just as a large number of blacks here in America don't. They feel marginalized, discriminated against by the native populations, especially when you have far right figures like Marine Le Pen going on about them. This is what causes them to resist integrating into the culture of their new country and to stick to the customs native to them. For many of these folks from the Middle East or Northern Africa, which Islam is pre-dominant, that gives ISIS nearly ready made reserves from which they can draw more and more manpower, simply be tapping into that anger and resentment at being disenfranchised. I think that's what was at play in this attack just as it was in the Paris attacks. Belgium must do a better job of resolving that problem by community outreach with these groups. As should France and all other countries facing an influx in refugees. Doing this makes it harder for ISIS to subvert and convert the really vulnerable ones like these 3 guys who carried out this attack.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13079
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by rincon Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:17 am

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:Did we not learn anything from Fascism either? Silencing free speech is a dangerous road to start on. Its not that black and white. Where do you draw the lines?
nobody is silencing free speech. free speech in Europe can now get you killed. there is terror attacks all over the world today. from all countries. all races. the only thing that links them is islam and that is a fact.


I'm with you that allowing people with super violent and extremist discourse against the country they live in is bad. Something must be done about this. I was just saying that its really delicate. Who do you silence and how? where do you stop? how can charge someone for nothing but words?

Hate speech goes both ways too. How do law-abiding, perfectly good citizens that immigrated from these countries (or second or third generation) feel when we target them and discriminate against them by blaming their culture and religion as a whole? are we then creating more terrorists and perpetuating the cycle?

tough spot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16338
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by rincon Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:19 am

McLewis wrote:My thoughts and support go out to the families of the victims. Terrible event and completely reprehensible.

What I see hasn't been talked about is the same thing I didn't really see getting talked about in the wake of the Paris attacks: the disenfranchised minorities within these countries. That's where ISIS are getting their manpower for stuff like this. These immigrant populations within cities like Brussels clearly don't trust the police force to protect and serve them just as a large number of blacks here in America don't. They feel marginalized, discriminated against by the native populations, especially when you have far right figures like Marine Le Pen going on about them. This is what causes them to resist integrating into the culture of their new country and to stick to the customs native to them. For many of these folks from the Middle East or Northern Africa, which Islam is pre-dominant, that gives ISIS nearly ready made reserves from which they can draw more and more manpower, simply be tapping into that anger and resentment at being disenfranchised. I think that's what was at play in this attack just as it was in the Paris attacks. Belgium must do a better job of resolving that problem by community outreach with these groups. As should France and all other countries facing an influx in refugees. Doing this makes it harder for ISIS to subvert and convert the really vulnerable ones like these 3 guys who carried out this attack.


this^

The root of the problem is there, alienated people exploited by terrorists groups and targeted by both sides.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16338
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:25 am

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:Did we not learn anything from Fascism either? Silencing free speech is a dangerous road to start on. Its not that black and white. Where do you draw the lines?
nobody is silencing free speech. free speech in Europe can now get you killed. there is terror attacks all over the world today. from all countries. all races. the only thing that links them is islam and that is a fact.


I'm with you that allowing people with super violent and extremist discourse against the country they live in is bad. Something must be done about this. I was just saying that its really delicate. Who do you silence and how? where do you stop? how can charge someone for nothing but words?

Hate speech goes both ways too. How do law-abiding, perfectly good citizens that immigrated from these countries (or second or third generation) feel when we target them and discriminate against them by blaming their culture and religion as a whole? are we then creating more terrorists and perpetuating the cycle?

tough spot.
their culture and religion is the problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 am

McLewis wrote:My thoughts and support go out to the families of the victims. Terrible event and completely reprehensible.

What I see hasn't been talked about is the same thing I didn't really see getting talked about in the wake of the Paris attacks: the disenfranchised minorities within these countries. That's where ISIS are getting their manpower for stuff like this. These immigrant populations within cities like Brussels clearly don't trust the police force to protect and serve them just as a large number of blacks here in America don't. They feel marginalized, discriminated against by the native populations, especially when you have far right figures like Marine Le Pen going on about them. This is what causes them to resist integrating into the culture of their new country and to stick to the customs native to them. For many of these folks from the Middle East or Northern Africa, which Islam is pre-dominant, that gives ISIS nearly ready made reserves from which they can draw more and more manpower, simply be tapping into that anger and resentment at being disenfranchised. I think that's what was at play in this attack just as it was in the Paris attacks. Belgium must do a better job of resolving that problem by community outreach with these groups. As should France and all other countries facing an influx in refugees. Doing this makes it harder for ISIS to subvert and convert the really vulnerable ones like these 3 guys who carried out this attack.
we welcomed islam into Europe. we give them a home. we welcome mulims from war torn countries. we do our best to make them feel at home. and we get this shit. and your saying all this shit is down to them not trusting the police. Shocked they do it because we are infidels. they are brain washed crack pots that want to kill in the name of a imaginary friend.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:49 am

with all the real problems in the world today its a shame that so much effort goes into the problem of a bunch of crack pots that have a imaginary friend. its 2016 ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:55 am

They're not welcomed...  the minority groups aren't integrated at all.  At least not in France.  They are put in separate neighborhoods and suffer from high unemployment (40% in France).  Criminal activity is the only way to put bread on the table.

It's very different than what happens in the US where the minority communities are integrated and afforded good opportunities to better themselves.

No excuse for what's going on...  but it's most often a lack of hope that allows for radicalization.  If you give people hope, they are highly unlikely to go down this dark path.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 am

This has absolutely nothing to do about culture or religion.  It's all about hopelessness caused by high unemployment and people who are criminals.  These are the two main target groups of these radicals. If it so happened that these target groups involved people who were mostly Catholic, they would use extremist interpretations of the Bible to sucker them... just as an example.

The West also does not want for a coalition led by Iran, for example, to enter Irak and Syria to eradicate these groups... and rightly so. They would massacre everyone, including a lot of innocents. Also, once they've taken over, they're not going to leave. Same goes for coalitions led by Turkey or Saudi Arabia as alternate examples. So really, the West has little choice but to deal with the problem themselves because the alternative isn't going to work either.

The root of the problems was the West's colonial past and foreign policy towards the region... so really, we have nobody to blame but ourselves in the end.


Last edited by sportsczy on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:05 am

sportsczy wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do about culture or religion btw. It's all about hopelessness caused by high unemployment and people who are criminals. These are the two main target of these radicals.
the people that cut off the head off lee rigby in London grew up. lived and were educated in England. they had the same chance in life as every other person. don't tell me they did that shit because they didn't have a job.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 am

Those are exceptions...  most of these guys are thugs, people that feel hopeless or people that are angry about the plight of their community.  

It doesn't make it right by any stretch...  but you have to understand why these people are successfully radicalized and attack the reason.  It's the only way.  As it stands, for every terrorist you kill, several more are sprouting up.

I firmly believe that nobody wants to intentionally kill themselves and other people unless something is very very wrong which allows for the brainwash to occur.  What circumstances leads someone to believe that it's the best purpose for their life?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:41 am

sportsczy wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do about culture or religion.  It's all about hopelessness caused by high unemployment and people who are criminals.  These are the two main target groups of these radicals. If it so happened that these target groups involved people who were mostly Catholic, they would use extremist interpretations of the Bible to sucker them... just as an example.

The West also does not want for a coalition led by Iran, for example, to enter Irak and Syria to eradicate these groups... and rightly so. They would massacre everyone, including a lot of innocents. Also, once they've taken over, they're not going to leave. Same goes for coalitions led by Turkey or Saudi Arabia as alternate examples. So really, the West has little choice but to deal with the problem themselves because the alternative isn't going to work either.

The root of the problems was the West's colonial past and foreign policy towards the region... so really, we have nobody to blame but ourselves in the end.
we have our selfs to blame Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Those are exceptions...  most of these guys are thugs, people that feel hopeless or people that are angry about the plight of their community.  

It doesn't make it right by any stretch...  but you have to understand why these people are successfully radicalized and attack the reason.  It's the only way.  As it stands, for every terrorist you kill, several more are sprouting up.

I firmly believe that nobody wants to intentionally kill themselves and other people unless something is very very wrong which allows for the brainwash to occur.  What circumstances leads someone to believe that it's the best purpose for their life?
no mate they are not exceptions they are the norm now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 am

why do people refuse to except that islam is the main problem here. people from all countries. from all walks of life. from all different education. all races are doing these things and the only link is islam. how can people from all over the world comit the same crimes and the only link to them is islam and people over look it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:20 am

There is no black or white in this argument. Both sides are to blame and this has nothing to do with religion. When people grow up in war torn countries, they have a completely different view of the world compared to people that grow up in a more civilized world. My family and I have experienced both sides of the coin, and there are many similarities between them but neither side is capable of looking at the other's perspective. However, unsurprisingly, I do find that people born in developed countries are more willing to understand, which is logical since they have been born into better conditions. Organizations such as ISIS prey on individuals who are at a critical and pivotal point in their lives, these are people such as refugees or people that lack the education and the access to information to make a more informed decision.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:25 am

Unique wrote:why do people refuse to except that islam is the main problem here. people from all countries. from all walks of life. from all different education. all races are doing these things and the only link is islam. how can people from all over the world comit the same crimes and the only link to them is islam and people over look it.


Because Islam is not the problem, it is desperate people in terrible environments that attempt to justify their actions using Islam. It is much easier for an individual to place responsibility for their actions elsewhere than to take responsibility themselves.

Although I agree with Europe's stance on refugees and I appreciate it, I feel that it was poorly managed. It should have been a much slower process.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by M99 Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 am

Unique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Those are exceptions...  most of these guys are thugs, people that feel hopeless or people that are angry about the plight of their community.  

It doesn't make it right by any stretch...  but you have to understand why these people are successfully radicalized and attack the reason.  It's the only way.  As it stands, for every terrorist you kill, several more are sprouting up.

I firmly believe that nobody wants to intentionally kill themselves and other people unless something is very very wrong which allows for the brainwash to occur.  What circumstances leads someone to believe that it's the best purpose for their life?
no mate they are not exceptions they are the norm now.


There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world you bellend. You are telling me the majority of us are extremist terrorists Laughing Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:There is no black or white in this argument. Both sides are to blame and this has nothing to do with religion. When people grow up in war torn countries, they have a completely different view of the world compared to people that grow up in a more civilized world. My family and I have experienced both sides of the coin, and there are many similarities between them but neither side is capable of looking at the other's perspective. However, unsurprisingly, I do find that people born in developed countries are more willing to understand, which is logical since they have been born into better conditions. Organizations such as ISIS prey on individuals who are at a critical and pivotal point in their lives, these are people such as refugees or people that lack the education and the access to information to make a more informed decision.
really. so why is it that only muslims are doing these things. a billion other people around the world have grown up living in a shit place. are poor. are starving. are treated like shit. have faced war. how comes they are not blowing up Europe. on a good day islam is us against them. on a bad day like today.. well you saw what I saw. lets be honest here mate. on a good day islam is homo phobic. anti semetic. sexist. and treats disable people like shit. on a off day stealing food can get your hands chopped off. and if you cheat on your husband ( not the other way round though ) you can get stoned to death. and if you are gay and get found out you can get burned alive. stoned to death. or chucked off the top of a building. not sure which one I would pick. women are beaten for nothing more than being a women. young girls are forced to marry men and they just have to get on with it. young girls get beat to death as a honor killing if they disrespect the family. ( yeah that's honor ) tbh mate I could go on and on. but the fact is islam does not make the world a better place. and if islam was gone tomorrow the world would be a better place and that's a fact.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:58 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Those are exceptions...  most of these guys are thugs, people that feel hopeless or people that are angry about the plight of their community.  

It doesn't make it right by any stretch...  but you have to understand why these people are successfully radicalized and attack the reason.  It's the only way.  As it stands, for every terrorist you kill, several more are sprouting up.

I firmly believe that nobody wants to intentionally kill themselves and other people unless something is very very wrong which allows for the brainwash to occur.  What circumstances leads someone to believe that it's the best purpose for their life?
no mate they are not exceptions they are the norm now.


There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world you bellend. You are telling me the majority of us are extremist terrorists Laughing Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9vHuwzbbkg
this lady has a good point
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:01 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Those are exceptions...  most of these guys are thugs, people that feel hopeless or people that are angry about the plight of their community.  

It doesn't make it right by any stretch...  but you have to understand why these people are successfully radicalized and attack the reason.  It's the only way.  As it stands, for every terrorist you kill, several more are sprouting up.

I firmly believe that nobody wants to intentionally kill themselves and other people unless something is very very wrong which allows for the brainwash to occur.  What circumstances leads someone to believe that it's the best purpose for their life?
no mate they are not exceptions they are the norm now.


There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world you bellend. You are telling me the majority of us are extremist terrorists Laughing Laughing
I think you should read what was said before you comment. I said its not just people from other countries that commit these crimes. I said it is also muslims that were born and grew up in places like England and france that do the same thing. and its not the odd exception. it is the norm now. would you disagree
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 am

Unique wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:There is no black or white in this argument. Both sides are to blame and this has nothing to do with religion. When people grow up in war torn countries, they have a completely different view of the world compared to people that grow up in a more civilized world. My family and I have experienced both sides of the coin, and there are many similarities between them but neither side is capable of looking at the other's perspective. However, unsurprisingly, I do find that people born in developed countries are more willing to understand, which is logical since they have been born into better conditions. Organizations such as ISIS prey on individuals who are at a critical and pivotal point in their lives, these are people such as refugees or people that lack the education and the access to information to make a more informed decision.
really. so why is it that only muslims are doing these things. a billion other people around the world have grown up living in a shit place. are poor. are starving. are treated like shit. have faced war. how comes they are not blowing up Europe. on a good day islam is us against them. on a bad day like today.. well you saw what I saw. lets be honest here mate. on a good day islam is homo phobic. anti semetic. sexist. and treats disable people like shit. on a off day stealing food can get your hands chopped off. and if you cheat on your husband ( not the other way round though ) you can get stoned to death. and if you are gay and get found out you can get burned alive. stoned to death. or chucked off the top of a building. not sure which one I would pick. women are beaten for nothing more than being a women. young girls are forced to marry men and they just have to get on with it. young girls get beat to death as a honor killing if they disrespect the family. ( yeah that's honor ) tbh mate I could go on and on. but the fact is islam does not make the world a better place. and if islam was gone tomorrow the world would be a better place and that's a fact.


They are targeting Europe because they believe that Europeans are the cause for what happened to their countries. People take advantage of that hate and create terrorist organizations out of it.

Also, when were middle eastern countries given a chance to develop without interference from outside?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:33 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:
Unique wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:There is no black or white in this argument. Both sides are to blame and this has nothing to do with religion. When people grow up in war torn countries, they have a completely different view of the world compared to people that grow up in a more civilized world. My family and I have experienced both sides of the coin, and there are many similarities between them but neither side is capable of looking at the other's perspective. However, unsurprisingly, I do find that people born in developed countries are more willing to understand, which is logical since they have been born into better conditions. Organizations such as ISIS prey on individuals who are at a critical and pivotal point in their lives, these are people such as refugees or people that lack the education and the access to information to make a more informed decision.
really. so why is it that only muslims are doing these things. a billion other people around the world have grown up living in a shit place. are poor. are starving. are treated like shit. have faced war. how comes they are not blowing up Europe. on a good day islam is us against them. on a bad day like today.. well you saw what I saw. lets be honest here mate. on a good day islam is homo phobic. anti semetic. sexist. and treats disable people like shit. on a off day stealing food can get your hands chopped off. and if you cheat on your husband ( not the other way round though ) you can get stoned to death. and if you are gay and get found out you can get burned alive. stoned to death. or chucked off the top of a building. not sure which one I would pick. women are beaten for nothing more than being a women. young girls are forced to marry men and they just have to get on with it. young girls get beat to death as a honor killing if they disrespect the family. ( yeah that's honor ) tbh mate I could go on and on. but the fact is islam does not make the world a better place. and if islam was gone tomorrow the world would be a better place and that's a fact.


They are targeting Europe because they believe that Europeans are the cause for what happened to their countries. People take advantage of that hate and create terrorist organizations out of it.

Also, when were middle eastern countries given a chance to develop without interference from outside?
so why are the sunni and shia muslims killing each other in the middle east. if as you say Europe is to blame for the shit we are getting why are they killing each other. they do it because they think they are the only people that should live on earth.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:49 am

They have their own conflicts, and it is only natural for countries to have struggles. This happened in Europe before, and is not only a religious issue, it can be different issues such as those leading to the American Civil War. These are problems that should be solved by the individuals themselves and the developed countries should not have got themselves involved.

I invite you to look at things from their perspective, it is not all black and white and has never been.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:12 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:They have their own conflicts, and it is only natural for countries to have struggles. This happened in Europe before, and is not only a religious issue, it can be different issues such as those leading to the American Civil War. These are problems that should be solved by the individuals themselves and the developed countries should not have got themselves involved.

I invite you to look at things from their perspective, it is not all black and white and has never been.
what perspective should I look at that justifies murder. I brought up the case of the rapes and assults on new year in Europe and people said they need education. I brought up the terror attcks in Europe and I'm told to look at it from there perspective. I talked about the homo phobic anti semetic sexist out look they have in life and people are on my back about it. will anyone have the balls to lay the blame where it belongs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

You forget that these bad people are humans just like you and me, they have been under educated from an early age so it is difficult to change their view of the world. Those people exist in every society, it just happens that there are more of them in middle east right now because the middle east is made of developing countries that still lack the education level of the developed world. I also feel that you are assuming that these people had the same conditions and resources that you had, which is false. These individuals should not be compared with us as they have seen life in a completely different view and may not even have access to a perspective that differs from their own, unlike what we are doing right now with this discussion. This means that their ideas and view on life will be reinforced by the people around them, depriving them from the chance to form more educated opinions and the chance to develop critical thinking.

In addition, like I mentioned before, although I agree with Europe's stance on immigration, I do not like how they handled it. A lot of bad people were allowed in easily.

Also, I am not saying that the entire blame is on the developed world, I mentioned from my first post that both sides are to blame. A lot of good muslims are trying to ignore the problems because they want to escape them or they have given up. There are muslims that are trying to make a change but it is difficult to convince people to believe in it when they have spent most, if not all, their lives seeing their countries in terrible conditions.


Last edited by •MilanDevil• on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum