futbol
Donuts
M99
djfawnz
RedOranje
70 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by nasir6371 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:51 am

RealGunner wrote:Why is some guy in suit who looks like he enjoys a cheeky greggs cheese n onion pasty every now n then signing for City
Manchester City's CEO Ferran Soriano

Fabinho how good is he? City been linked with Monaco's other full back Kurzawa since last winter. When really do need better full back, someone that isn't a defensive liability like Kolarov or offensively inept like Clichy.

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by farfan Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:58 am

Fabinho is pretty damn good , one of the pillars of Monaco's solid defense last season .
he can also play as a DM .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:18 am

Well imbula can go to Porto for all i care, we have too many midfielders as it is as his purchase might create a bigger need to sell Kova. Id be happy if we get Melo if it guarentees Kovacic will stay.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:34 am

farfan wrote:Fabinho is pretty damn good  , one of the pillars of Monaco's solid defense last season .
he can also play as a DM .

Not so sure about this...  Toulalan was cheating to his side after a couple of months because he was getting torched and Kondogbia was moved more to the left so that he was more free to play aggressively.  I actually thought t Kurzawa was slightly better defensively and i don't think he's great defensively either.

Fabinho is pretty solid though.  But he won't be a star or anything at fullback.  Turned out much better than i thought since he was perhaps the worst fullback i had ever seen at Madrid Castilla Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 am

Dirar helped him quite a bit too .

all in all i think he proved that he was a very servicable RB who does his job very well within that Monaco setup .

he got absolutely besmirched in the last OM game tho .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 am

yeah... he's pretty good at everything while not having any aspect that is very good. He'll be a solid backup for City. I don't see him as an effective starter for them.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 am

El Shaarawy wrote:GDM: Roma continues to pursue Dzeko while Ljajic could be included in deal with Manchester City

Why send Ljalic away when we can easlily sell Gervinho, Destro and Doumbia for a combined fee of ~40 millions.
20m for Dzeko would not be a problem.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:38 am

Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (24) will have medical tests at Inter tomorrow. One-year loan worth 1M, plus 8M buy obligation. [rai via fcin]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Benitez wants Lucas Biglia at Madrid according to GdS Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 pm

flameas wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:GDM: Roma continues to pursue Dzeko while Ljajic could be included in deal with Manchester City

Why send Ljalic away when we can easlily sell Gervinho, Destro and Doumbia for a combined fee of ~40 millions.

Gervinho's as good as gone already so that's 13m to bank on. Destro may not move to Monaco as he's afraid it will temper his Italy ambitions and Doumbia is 50/50 as he's unwilling to move to China.

However, Ljajic will be used to lower Dzeko's price-tag, but that's not the issue for me. His wages are. He's on 6m a year so if he moves to us, he needs to take a pay cut and come down to at least 5m a year. Most players don't do that unless they are heavily convinced. Pjanic has said Dzeko would willingly join, but who knows? Ultimately, the player needs to believe in our project in order to take that pay cut from his current position.

Personally, I think one of Destro or Doumbia needs to go in order to fund a move for a full-back. I'd prefer to keep Destro as he has a higher ceiling than Doumbia, but with that said, I think Doumbia might just be the better fit for Rudi's system once he's fully integrated and acclimated to the squad via pre-season ritiros.

As for the full-backs, If we can get Santon for the 2-4m being mooted for him, that might work. We're still gonna need at least 15m for one of Kurzawa, Digne or Baba, providing we can talk their clubs down or establish a loan-to-buy. Olympiakos' Arthur Masuaku appears to be rated at about 4.5m via Transfermarkt, but that could easily rise to as high as 8-10m depending on how much hardball they play with us given that other clubs are looking at him too.

I still feel like we'll sign a player we haven't already been linked with yet though. That's the Roma way. That's how we got Pjanic after all.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:04 pm

This morning, the Reds are said to be back on the chase of Real Madrid midfielder Asier Illarramendi.It's reported that Liverpool have made a £15m offer for the Spanish playmaker, who has been out of favour at Real Madrid.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-transfer-rumours-reds-9544073
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Monaco right-back Fabinho to join Man City, @lequipe confirm.

Best City signing since Aguero if it happens. Althought they can't be bringing him as Zabaleta's back up. Could be wanting him as a DM.

Apparently united were also having a look at him. And its strange if he had given up the chase just like that. Lately it seems the focus has shifted to coleman. Rolling Eyes

One reasonable explanation could be lvg dont want yet another foreign player to fill another slot in the team sheet. Right now its assumed the number would be 3 next season if we sign a foreign CB to be a starter. And that is way too low (city and chelsea level mercenary Wink (just kidding, dont be mad bruhs)). So signing Coleman would make it 4 players from the UK. hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:37 pm

McLewis wrote:
flameas wrote:

Gervinho's as good as gone already so that's 13m to bank on. Destro may not move to Monaco as he's afraid it will temper his Italy ambitions and Doumbia is 50/50 as he's unwilling to move to China.

However, Ljajic will be used to lower Dzeko's price-tag, but that's not the issue for me. His wages are. He's on 6m a year so if he moves to us, he needs to take a pay cut and come down to at least 5m a year. Most players don't do that unless they are heavily convinced. Pjanic has said Dzeko would willingly join, but who knows? Ultimately, the player needs to believe in our project in order to take that pay cut from his current position.

Personally, I think one of Destro or Doumbia needs to go in order to fund a move for a full-back. I'd prefer to keep Destro as he has a higher ceiling than Doumbia, but with that said, I think Doumbia might just be the better fit for Rudi's system once he's fully integrated and acclimated to the squad via pre-season ritiros.

As for the full-backs, If we can get Santon for the 2-4m being mooted for him, that might work. We're still gonna need at least 15m for one of Kurzawa, Digne or Baba, providing we can talk their clubs down or establish a loan-to-buy. Olympiakos' Arthur Masuaku appears to be rated at about 4.5m via Transfermarkt, but that could easily rise to as high as 8-10m depending on how much hardball they play with us given that other clubs are looking at him too.

I still feel like we'll sign a player we haven't already been linked with yet though. That's the Roma way. That's how we got Pjanic after all.

Lets just hope that player is not a 30 year old Serie A scrum.. Matri for example

It would be quite nice to sign a high class striker for 25-30 millions and Luiz Adriano for 8 as a backup. Though Totti wants to play too..

Iturbo/Ibarbo Totti / ? Falque / ?

Could use two, even three players if Ljalic leaves.

Destro has no intention to stay and Doumbia will be sold.

No very found of Santon. Has never impressed me and is injured all the time. Would like to avoid that. Digne, Kursawa would be nice. Or Baba from Augsburg.

Florenzi / Torosidis Castan/yanga Manolas/Romagnioli ? / ? / Balzaretti

I would not mind Casillas as Roma player, if the wages would be around 3 million. Hes name might bring lots of new fans, more merch sale etc. Thats the reason we also could use a big time striker. No one would buy a damn Eder shirt.. Lukaku on the other hand..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 pm

And of course the plastics from across town saw us being linked with him and decided to be interested in him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Fabinho is awful lol incredible how people rate a player based on like 3 games.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Agent: “Abdennour wants to play in the Premier League or La Liga, not in Italy. The path leading to West Ham is closed.

“Would he consider Milan? No, because he doesn’t want to go to Italy. I repeat, England or Spain is his future.”
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Tuttosport: Juvi held a meeting in Milano to discuss Kovacic
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Fenerbahce offers 10.5m for Guarin, Inter wants 12m.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Glory wrote:

Best City signing since Aguero if it happens. Althought they can't be bringing him as Zabaleta's back up. Could be wanting him as a DM.

Apparently united were also having a look at him. And its strange if he had given up the chase just like that. Lately it seems the focus has shifted to coleman. Rolling Eyes

One reasonable explanation could be lvg dont want yet another foreign player to fill another slot in the team sheet. Right now its assumed the number would be 3 next season if we sign a foreign CB to be a starter. And that is way too low (city and chelsea level mercenary Wink (just kidding, dont be mad bruhs)). So signing Coleman would make it 4 players from the UK. hmm
coleman is not from the uk. he is infact a foreign player eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 pm

McLewis wrote:
flameas wrote:

Roma would be better by selling Doumbia and show trust in Destro tbh . But if trust isn't there , ok , sell Destro too . He's always been highly rated but he's kinda inconsistent all this time , maybe that's why teams don't trust him for good . I would though , definitely . He has everything to establish himself as one of Serie A best CFs . However , if he wants out ..

Dzeko would be a valuable addition to Roma , i think he would be a fantasic signing really. I wanted him at Milan even before the Martinez deal collapsed , but Milan wanted Bacca . Although i am just as happy with Bacca , Dzeko would help Roma out a lot .

As for Masuaku , trust me on this . Olympiacos' president won't listen to offers that don't start from 10m . Masuaku had a very good season overall and was amazing in the CL . Very fast , impressive ball control for such a young fullback and has proven himself tacticaly astute at his position , both at defending his corner when being attacked , at transitions , in positioning himself nicely in order to keep possession .. he's highly rated for a good reason .

However , it must be noted that after Michel left Olympiacos , he experienced kind of a slump in performance , although , he did find form once again after a while . You also got to consider this is really his breakout season ; he could still be a one season wonder , but yeah , it doesn't really seem like it imo . All in all , Masuaku would be a legit fullback option , but it's well known Olympiacos wants good money to let him go , if Roma got him for less than 10m that would be something. In fact , 10m would probably convince Olympiacos to let him go , elsewise they would be happy to keep him and if he has another similar season , by all means he will cost more than 10m next summer , at least 15m if i were to judge. He's definitely one to look out for , can't see him staying with Olympiacos for long .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 pm

‏@ADP1113#SKY: Juventus deny receiving offers for Vidal & they do not intend to sell the player. The rumors linking Vidal to Arsenal are unfounded

‏@ADP1113#SKY: Pogba & Vidal are not for sale. This is what filters from Corso Galileo Ferraris (Juventus Headquarters in Turin).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Al Jazira: ‘Gervinho demands obscene.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Unique wrote:
Glory wrote:

Let's not get into technicalities now. He is an English speaking player who is playing in the premier league. Thats all I meant. I thought he came from Northern Ireland. My bad.
He's certainly not a foreigner though. Rolling Eyes

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Glory wrote:
Unique wrote:
Glory wrote:

Let's not get into technicalities now. He is an English speaking player who is playing in the premier league. Thats all I meant. I thought he came from Northern Ireland. My bad.
He's certainly not a foreigner though. Rolling Eyes
he is. he might count as home grown. but he may aswell be Spanish or german as to be from the ROI.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Marca claiming Atletico will look to sign Carlos Vela after they sell Turan
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Have a feeling Turan's chelsea bound. Luis will go the other way.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next