VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:11-35 from the field, DAT GOAT :bow:
Triple double playing 50 minutes in the finals in overtime , cmon lol. Yeah the shooting sucked but that reffing was just awful. He should would have scored 50+ easy had like half of the blatant fouls on him been called. And I think having to play 50 on the road some bricks are to be expected when you have to do literally everything

Literally everything? He really didn't. At least if you want to be literal.
Refs are always missing calls left and right, it's how it is. People whining about that Iggy foul when LeBron travels blatantly on that possession before the foul.
Also Swagg is worse than Jiopsi.
Love wouldn't help one bit. Warriors would have so much more inside presence with love in there and would give them a much better offensive presence because Love sucks on D

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:04 am

Freeza wrote:Love wouldn't help one bit. Warriors would have so much more inside presence with love in there and would give them a much better offensive presence because Love sucks on D

Love wouldn't help? Are you serious?

- Being able to have Thompson bring more energy off the bench.
- Now having 18 fouls to play with on the inside.
- A guy who would cause Green all sorts of problems with his post play and the fact he can just shoot over him.
- No "Hack-a-Shaq" like they did with Thompson.
- A valuable floor spacer.
- A great rebounder.

You must be crazy. For what they may gain with their defence, they would be a lot better if they had Love.

P.S. Yeah.......... game 1 was SUCH a DEATH SENTENCE............ Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Come on guys. Mole is obviously reacting to the over rating of the game. He never said Lebron didnt have a good game or wasnt great...but when you start Jordan comparisons again, what to you expect Laughing

Also stop the ref thing...you cant argue about foul calls when Mozgov and Lebron are travelling on every second post move Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 pm

I was mainly taking the piss out of Swagg tbh as per usual lol. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Freeza wrote:Love wouldn't help one bit. Warriors would have so much more inside presence with love in there and would give them a much better offensive presence because Love sucks on D

You're delusional bro.. Their D mignt drop off a bit but their offense would be WAY better.. They wouldn't have an answer for Love, and LeBron wouldn't need to carry as much of the load so he would be much more efficient

Also Kyrie was getting whatever he wanted on one leg ffs, so I don't believe they're a better team without either of them
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:03 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:

You're delusional bro.. Their D mignt drop off a bit but their offense would be WAY better.. They wouldn't have an answer for Love, and LeBron wouldn't need to carry as much of the load so he would be much more efficient

Also Kyrie was getting whatever he wanted on one leg ffs, so I don't believe they're a better team without either of them

You underrating how much a big line-up gives GWS troubles. It's the main reason they can't do anything. Love is smaller than LeBron. Won't exactly help them defensively. Offensively he will help a lot. But I think what Cavs would gain offensively would be lost on defense as a result.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 pm

They were elite on D when they were tearing through the 2nd half of the regular season though.. Love didn't play every 4th quarter, that would always be an option
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Also stop the ref thing...you cant argue about foul calls when Mozgov and Lebron are travelling on every second post move Laughing

Eh, Mozgov in the 1st game had a horrible travel call go against him right before he scored the go ahead basket.

Travels are missed in the NBA, but the Iggy foul was so incredibly blatant.

In this series I think the Cavs actually miss Love more than Kyrie. Kyrie would've continued to get torched by Curry. And add in the reasons Izzy listed.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:05 pm

If im thinking of the same one you are dmize, that was a travel and a good call. Maybe we are speaking about different ones.

Anyway all im saying is what I always say, refs will mess up for and against both teams. No doubt about that.

As for Curry, im sorry to say he is flopping and has to do better. He is getting locked up by Delly, a guy who Cavs fans didnt want as even a back up.

Its Curry's fault too, he is playing too predictably and he isnt allowing himself to get free off the ball because he isnt setting screens himself.

When your off the ball and set a screen, your defender has to take a half second or half step to cover the open man you just screened for, you can use that half a second to get open yourself. But Curry is setting some pathetic screens off the ball. That last play of the game is a classic example of that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:16 am

I agree with you Dani on the most part that he wasn't his MVP level last game, but I have to disagree with you that Delly would fall for any of those tricks. The guy literally doesn't care what around him as long as Curry doesn't get open. That's basically what he did last game and that's the game plan. He wasn't helping or watching the ball, he was just shadowing and harassing Steph. It didn't help that Steph's shot was off as well, he usually hits a lot of those tough shots anyways.

I don't think Steph should play off the ball much if at all this game. Every trip up the floor he needs to bring the ball up and use his handles to create something against Delly. The biggest struggle was actually getting hold of the ball when someone else brought it up.

That missed open dunk by Speights doe :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 am

Yes, your right. Delly wont leave Curry no matter what.

But at least if Curry set the screen properly and Delly doesnt leave him for that split second, the man Curry screened gets clear.

I also agree with you about getting Curry on the ball. Everytime Curry has Delly iso'ed he cooks him, because Delly isnt really quick at all. But the run off picks, catch and shoot gives him a chance to stay with him.

I am a fan of nice looking passing offensive systems, I loved how the Kings played and I loved how the Spur play. But when you have one guy who can score at will, nothing wrong with a few iso's.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 am

Curry was actually 1-9 on uncontested shots in game 2. I agree with Chuck when he said lets not overreact. It was a good defensive performance.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:50 am

The Franchise wrote:If im thinking of the same one you are dmize, that was a travel and a good call. Maybe we are speaking about different ones.

Likely the same one. I thought he kept his pivot foot still but if he did slide it, you have to start calling that when it happens 5x a game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:55 am

I saw Shumpert got hurt now too?

David Blatt may have to get out there at some point
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:58 am

dmize wrote:I saw Shumpert got hurt now too?

He's standing on the sideline, like he's about to get in though hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 am

Couldn't sleep, so just started watching. GSW missing way too many open looks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 am

Freeza wrote:

Shump? Ah, okay I had the game paused. Announcers were talking like it might be serious.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:02 am

dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Shump? Ah, okay I had the game paused. Announcers were talking like it might be serious.

He's alright, just hit a 3.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:03 am

wait, what just happened. Not waived off?

I always thought if the ball isn't allowed to go through the net, it's interference confused
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 am

dmize wrote:wait, what just happened. Not waived off?

I always thought if the ball isn't allowed to go through the net, it's interference confused

It was waived off hmm After complaints
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 am

LeBron missing like 9 of 10 and GSW continues to miss easy looks. Everyone is off. Curry making shit decisions... Rebounding the ball with 15 seconds left, shot clock off... Decides to throw a ridic pass instead of milking the clock.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 am

Looking at Barnes this game made me think he was like a 36% shooter. Holy shit I was surprised at him shotting 48/40 in the regular season. Missed like 8 open looks so far. They're so nervous.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 am

Bron with the big time 3

edit: in b4 swagg
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 am

dmize wrote:big time shot right there

edit: in b4 swagg

What the hell was the point of that behind the back Laughing

Well at least you can't say they're playing it safe...

Green just jumping recklessly into 2 big men smh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 am

yeah you can't make that type of pass there
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 am

that DDova shot tho was sick
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next