elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 pm

WAAAWWW!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! Very Happy Very Happy

ONE MORE, JUST ONE MORE! Morata is amazing really... That was great save from Neto that lead to our goal. His CURVY SHOTS ARE FAPAASTIC!!!!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Woah, what a performance so far. Can't even single out anyone, the team is really fired up this time. Very exciting second half coming in..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:41 pm

dronte wrote:Woah, what a performance so far. Can't even single out anyone, the team is really fired up this time. Very exciting second half coming in..

I saw sturaro more than vidal though Sad And pereyra is simply proving he is World Class...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Amazing match. Please marchisio out to avoid losing him through suspension.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Bonbon !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:06 pm

*bleep*, silliest yellow card ever!!! Marchisio will miss the final -.-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Oh I forgot, hopefully we will have Pogba by then Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Do they want to break vidal's leg?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:32 pm

WTF was that? A straght red?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 pm

That was an amazingly stupid call by the ref. Anyways we need to calm ourselves, all our yellows came out of frustration, but wtf, we controlled the whole match why bother..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 pm

It was a red...the correct call
He charley horse the fiorentina player...
I don't think it was his intention but that's how it came off
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Ty god for Conte resigning , ty god for sending us Max ! :bow:

nothing more to add
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Cotes wrote:It was a red...the correct call
He charley horse the fiorentina player...
I don't think it was his intention but that's how it came off

it's worth an appeal though.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

very happy for the win, I guess Pereyra is really shutting me up (still not worth 15m Razz )

i could't catch the game, been very busy these days..... barely get time to watch our games and even to post,forgive me....

but I still tr and read what you guys have to say when I have little time on my hands..... you guys are doing a great job Thumbs up

this season is turning out to be quite great like Conte's first year, hope we don't fizzle out in the coming years and we grow from strength to strength, Morata will mature to be very good and with luck world class, hoping Coman gets that exposure too and takes the opportunity as he is as much a highly talented kid too.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:very happy for the win, I guess Pereyra is really shutting me up (still not worth 15m  Razz  )

i could't catch the game, been very busy these days..... barely get time to watch our games and even to post,forgive me....

but I still tr and read what you guys have to say when I have little time on my hands..... you guys are doing a great job Thumbs up

this season is turning out to be quite great like Conte's first year, hope we don't fizzle out in the coming years and we grow from strength to strength, Morata will mature to be very good and with luck world class, hoping Coman gets that exposure too and takes the opportunity as he is as much a highly talented kid too.....

Mehmystique. Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Ty god for Conte resigning , ty god for sending us Max ! :bow:

nothing more to add

Yes. I can't disagree. Allegri needs a solid club to perform well, just like ancelloti I would say. May everything go well With him. The 4312 is unpredictable with him, unlike conte's 352.

Also, it is amazing how we are still in all competitioncompetitions in early April with Allegri on his first year here.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 pm

wow, amazing!!!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:11 am

wow we beat Fiorentina 3-0 with lord Matri on field Very Happy
We have a full line-up of injured players lol , let's hope Tevez and Pogba will be back in time for Chamions, maybe we can pass Monaco without Pogba but we need Tevez for sure...also I want to see other players get more minutes like Coman,De Ceglie and Pepe on Serie A matches (we play Parma next c'mon) we need to rotate our players more so they don't get injured.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 am

juvealbanian wrote:wow we beat Fiorentina 3-0 with lord Matri on field Very Happy
We have a full line-up of injured players lol , let's hope Tevez and Pogba will be back in time for Chamions, maybe we can pass Monaco without Pogba but we need Tevez for sure...also I want to see other players get more minutes like Coman,De Ceglie and Pepe on Serie A matches (we play Parma next c'mon) we need to rotate our players more so they don't get injured.

Yesss, that is for sure. Coman, pepe, De Ceglie, Llorente/Matri, Ogbonna need to play VS Parma VS Parma. This match is relatively unimportant. We have 9 matches left in Serie A, and I don't think that we won't win at least 4 of them and draw 1 to mathematically win the league. More or less we won it. Parma could be defeated with our second team.

I am happy that Pereyra got a rest last weekend VS Parma. So Next week he will probably play. I wanna see CM8 rested too. We should play with Pereyra Vidal and Sturaro. Sturaro is growing, and we need him at this stage.

So, that being said, 352 wouldn't be a problem for me vs Parma, as long as we rest the key players who played a lot this season. I want to see Coman - Matri/Llorente upfront.

Either this, or 433 with Coman as LW, Pepe RW, and Llorente as ST, just like we did in the Coppa vs Hellas.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 am

LIVE VINOVO - Training in progress. Fatigue for those who played yesterday. Tevez is fine this morning light work for him. Only a blow for Lichtsteiner. Pirlo in group

16:14 - TEAM IN CAMPO - Juventus are in the field to train for the race against Parma. The Bianconeri are back this night by train from Florence and now the head is already on to the next engagement. Good news for Allegri come from this morning that Tevez has played a light work in Vinovo. Even conditions Lichtsteiner who took only a blow. Andrea Pirlo, instead, increased workloads and returned to work in groups. Today, those who played yesterday against Fiorentina held a light workout.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Yay, we will face Lazio in the final. I swear would rather go against the biancocelesti ratner than those blue rats!! Napoli are such squeakers... The match won't end in peace if we face them.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:23 pm

LIVE VINOVO - None stretching for Barzagli, only a modest overhead the soleus
08/04/2015 20:20 Alessandro Vignati
article read 14622 times
Photo
Sigh of relief at Juventus: the problem last night by Andrea Barzagli in the calf in the heating of Fiorentina-Juventus would not be anything serious. Only a modest overhead to soleus that will be monitored in the coming days. No one stretch, then, as stated by Juventus.com following examinations to which the central Juventus underwent today.

Here is the official statement from the website of Juventus.

The success of Florence and the Italian Cup final won worth a day of rest, but the timing and dense and already there is the Parma Saturday to face. So today benefited 24 free hours only players took to the field at the Franchi, while the rest of the group is regularly trained, starting to prepare for the race against the Dukes and addressing, after heating and the athletic part, a series of exercises technique. To training did not take part Lichtsteiner, who was subjected to treatment for the bruise to his right thigh that forced him to miss the game against Fiorentina, while Tevez, as a precaution, has been subjected to investigations that revealed no injuries and will therefore carry out a specific program to recover from muscle fatigue. Andrea Barzagli, who during the heating of yesterday accused a slight discomfort in his left calf, this afternoon was apprehended. The tests have ruled muscle injury and showed a modest overload the soleus muscle. His condition will be constantly monitored, but its presence in Parma remains in doubt. Tomorrow the group will return to Vinovo compact and finds himself already in the morning to work in the race against the yellow and blue.
===
Lol, everyone is in doubt for that match
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 am

LIVE VINOVO - Training ended. Allegri will speak tomorrow. Saturday there will be turn-over. Barzagli should be fit for the Champions. Tevez in the group, but will rest against Parma

13:42 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus have completed the training for the race against Parma. Saturday should be rested Andrea Barzagli but should be available for the Champions.

13:19 - JUVENTUS STILL IN CAMPO - Juventus are still down for the morning training. Most likely Saturday there will be a bit 'turn-overdose in the race against Monaco on Tuesday. Tomorrow, for the Bianconeri will already day before and there will be a press conference Massimiliano Allegri.

24:20 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus are in the field to train for the race against Parma. Saturday there will be a bit 'of turnover ahead of Champions. Barzagli, Tuesday accused a calf problem, you most likely will be spared for the challenge on Saturday, but it should do it for Tuesday. Even Tevez is fine and is working as a team. The Apache against Parma will be spared to be the holder against Monaco.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:54 pm

19:24 - MATRI MAY BE HOLDER - Juventus, tomorrow, held training on the eve of the game against Parma. Saturday there may be some changes ahead of the Champions. Among the owners could still be Sturaro, as well as in attack could play one of Matri and Llorente. While the defense should not be Barzagli. Allegri also have to decide whether to confirm the 4-3-1-2 or 3-5-2.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:19 am

LIVE VINOVO - Training in progress. Against Parma no turnover. In midfield could be confirmed Sturaro. Tevez will play in attack

16:11 - TRAINING IS TERMINANDO- Juventus is finishing the training before the match against Parma. The Bianconeri then change direction and go up by coach Emilia-Romagna. Massimiliano Allegri, tomorrow, will focus on better training. In fact, in the attack should meet again Carlitos Tevez who disposed of muscle fatigue that prevented him from playing against Fiorentina.

14:46 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus is a field for the afternoon workout. At the end of the session the Bianconeri will leave Vinovo and will travel by coach to Parma.

13:14 - AFTERNOON TRAINING - Juventus, this afternoon will support training on the eve of the game against Parma. Tomorrow, Allegri should not make much turnover. In fact, in the attack should be regularly Carlitos Tevez. Against Parma there will certainly Pirlo and Barzagli. The number 21 Juventus, though, there will be in the Champions League, while the Tuscan defender is still in doubt for the match on Tuesday.

11:20 - 12 TALK TO CHEERFUL - Juventus, will train in the afternoon in Vinovo ahead of the match against Parma.
Before the session Massimiliano Allegri will speak at the press conference. Tomorrow the technical Livorno should carry a little 'turn-over to preserve some players ahead of the Champions. In midfield could be confirmed Sturaro with Marchisio and Vidal. In attack, however, Tevez should rest and then applying for two meshes Matri, Llorente and Coman.
===
Why Morata isn't in the options?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Hawk-Eye for Lazio-Juve final
Hawk-Eye goal-line technology will be employed in the Coppa Italia Final between Lazio and Juventus, the Lega Serie A confirm.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next